Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 07-08-2009, 05:09 PM   #26
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Lunar Eclipse of 7/7/2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Thats cool, could be either one

To further explain my theory on this crop circle. Lets say that the two steams of glyphs on the left and right and the middle are all representative story boards of 3 different paths that humans will go down. This is based off of Dan Burisch and David Wilcock's Camelot Interviews combined. Wilcock stated that there would be a three way split at the transition. One being the negative 4th density, one being the positive 4th density, and one being the very few that do not ascend because of where they are located when the event occurs (deep underground bases, or off world). Now it has also been stated by Wilcock that the Law of One tells of two separate realities being formed after the ascension. Almost like two different versions of earth that are completely veiled from each other by a huge frequency differential. Assuming that this information is true and then looking even closer at the terminal ends of the two outer glyph streams...

The one on the left clearly has a minus sign before and after it. This would represent the ascension to the negative 4th density earth reality. Then the one on the right has a pineal gland staff just like the glyph for a pineal gland from the Sumerian Tablets just before it. Then after it, it has the alternate symbol for positive polarity, instead of the old plus sign, which would be the circle. So the termial glyphs are almost definately Negative Asension and Positive asension. The the middle once again would be the non-ascension. The three ways split in society just as Wilcock spoke of in the Original Camelot video interview with him.
I'm with you tone3 the symbols are clearly there --the tone13 and the plus and minus symbol.. funny how many crop formations have that "mayan swist" to them.. many of their glyphs and symbolism .. could lead one to think it's them
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 05:11 PM   #27
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
KathyT. So you think they mean nothing I hope not! why would they go through all that trouble. There are alot of things we humans need to learn, but we will find out one day!
I mean there is no evidence there is any meaning or message for us humans.
Most of the world ignores crop circles. It seems that those who are 'paying attention' to crop circles all think there is some hidden message in the crop circles that humans haven't yet interpreted. That is very closed box thinking. Think out of the box as to what else a crop circle could represent.

1) There is absolutely no evidence that a crop circle is communication to humans. If there was, we would be talking back and forth to aliens with crop circles, but we’re not.

2) For the sake of discussion, let’s assume aliens make crop circles. We all could come up with a dozen reasons as to what they “mean”:
a. The aliens are just expressing an art form.
b. The aliens are leaving a mark saying “my clan has been here”, like it was a coat of arms. After all, humans use flags for each country, or coat of arms to represent families here on earth. A crop circle might just be a symbol of nationality. After all, isn’t that what Columbus and explorers do when they discovered new land? They erected a flag.
c. The aliens might be talking to each other…. not to us at all.
d. The aliens might be leaving messages to each other, giving directions of where to go, or where to find something.
e. The aliens might be leaving a hoax for mankind and laughing all the way home.
f. and yes, the aliens might be leaving a message for humans… but that is only one of many possibilities. It is a long shot of a sure thing that they’re leaving messages for humans. There are better ways to communicate with humans. If the aliens wanted to talk to us, they would have absolutely no problem with broadcasting on radios, on TV, on in a number of ways on the internet. They're not dumb, not if they have the advanced technology we all assume they have.

Last edited by KathyT; 07-08-2009 at 05:40 PM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 05:28 PM   #28
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I mean there is no evidence there is any meaning or message for us humans.
There is no evidence that the material world exists out side of our minds either. The whole thing is a guessing game. Living in the mystery is way more exciting than not.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 06:06 PM   #29
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
There is no evidence that the material world exists out side of our minds either. The whole thing is a guessing game. Living in the mystery is way more exciting than not.
Not exactly true.
Our nervous system has many types of sensory neurons, input and output. Our human neurons are activated by sensory input (vision, touch, hearing, etc.). We don’t “see” a flower, our brain interprets a electrical neuron signal received from the eye. The eye “sees” a light frequency, and a narrow range of frequencies at best.

Science has discovered light frequencies outside the range our eye sees. Infrared and ultraviolet are examples of two. We have cameras which will photograph what we can’t see. http://www.buzzle.com/articles/photo...invisible.html

Our ears can’t hear all sound frequencies. Dogs hear things we don’t hear.
Science uses radio frequencies to transmit many things. They use radar to bounce off land formations and objects to prove they are there. The Radarsat satellite is an example of a satellite using a microwave frequency to map the earth through clouds and precipitation.
These are examples of things outside of what our mind’s neurons are interpreting. These are other devices which convert their receptors into a language our mind’s receptors can understand such as light and sound.
If this doesn’t prove there is a material world existing outside of our mind, then you might as well believe nothing exists.

If you want to see ‘the whole thing as a guessing game’ and a mystery that you can’t understand, that’s fine. I prefer to research and study to find out as much as I can so that it is not a mystery. For me, life is about learning, all the time.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 07:08 PM   #30
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

I really do not know what these are all about.

I do however, find the Mayan idea interesting...

Ive noticed many times.... in movies, documentaries, images, etc...
that many depictions of "alien writing" within all sources i mentioned...

more than closely resemble Mayan glyphs.

I wont go into all of my thoughts on the Mayans here,

But after years of research and pondering......

the idea of " the return of the Maya" , who just seemed to "get up" and vanish....

Doesnt seem extremely "out there" to me.

Many things point to such an 'event'....
and there are still sooooo many puzzle pieces not in place.. or even found yet...

so... who knows, really?

i like everyones ideas about these,
many of them seeming quite logical.

i also like the way Kathy thinks,

as much as i like to let my mind come up with fantastic, "crazy" ideas
(which is a great thing btw), as imagination is crucial.

but
When it comes down to it,
for me,
with something like this.....

I prefer to take Kathys approach,
Quote:
I prefer to research and study to find out as much as I can so that it is not a mystery. For me, life is about learning, all the time.
But i think both approaches are crucial in learning what these are all about.
and i also think the only way we will come up with the true answers to these...... is if all of our ideas are combined and calculated, eventually throwing out the ideas (pieces) that do not fit into the puzzle.
But i dont think the answers will be found with just one approach or the other.

it is going to take the "logical" minds, and the "meta-logical" (yes i jus made that up. lol) minds to figure this out i do believe.
(my mind is in the middle of those 2)

Last edited by Orion11; 07-08-2009 at 07:16 PM.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 07:51 PM   #31
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I was starting to get into crop circles but now have lost interest, we have no idea why they are there, who made them or what they mean, so to me they are now just pretty patterns in some farmers crop
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 08:25 PM   #32
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I just don't think that people are capable of doing such a thing. They'd have to have a crapload of technical expertise.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:07 PM   #33
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

i also don't think humans are capable of creating many of these designs , this large, in a night.

Many of them just scream to me.. "not made by earth folk"

then, many of them, that are also intricate and complicated.. i feel are the work of earth folk. , that scream " made by earth folk".
lol

i think its one of the many 'things'
that if we have learned to listen to our intuition
we must use our intuition on.

one thing i am almost sure of though...

is that we will learn the truth about them fairly soon.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 04:35 AM   #34
Nebula

lol i'm reading now what all kathyt, orion11, swanny, n tone3j posted! all you skeptics, its wonderful to read what everyone says coz we are all individuals on this human experience n with our own views n opinions! tone3j i went back n looked closely to your earlier post about the mayan symbology, and for sure there is something there! u are on to something my friend. Kathyt, for all i know the aliens could be talking to each other, but u know what! they could be sending a msg to us.. you heard about the prime directive right! most aliens can't have direct contact with most of us yet, but they do communicate with a few chosen ones. And they also do thru crop circles and there is also channelling n stuff like that. I would love to have a opportunity to talk directly to them, but for now its how it is, maybe in the near future we will
Old 07-09-2009, 04:47 AM   #35
Nebula

So did any of you go out an get some sunshine and re-aquaint ourselves with nature?
Old 07-09-2009, 05:13 AM   #36
Nebula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
Here is an except from Sananda's message:

"Sananda: Connect With Nature, Practice Feeling Joy and Gratitude

Beloved Lightworkers,

This day I wish to speak with you about the energies of the next few days. During the Lunar Eclipse on July 7th, there will be a Cosmic opening, a Cosmic download of the highest frequency energies that have ever rained down upon the Earth and all upon Her, and it behooves each and every one to prepare themselves by raising their frequency levels to the highest they could possibly go each day. These downloads are available for the asking, Dear Ones, so if you wish to be further activated with further Light codes and Light packages and DNA upgrades, then ask and you shall receive."

http://www.therainbowscribe.com/july....htm#413595221
I had to bring this back to the top! in case any of you missed it! Its a message, if it resonates with you then wonderful! if not, oh well, its what it is!
Old 07-09-2009, 03:18 PM   #37
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Just because nothing drastic happened to our consciousness does not mean that the light codes, packages and DNA upgrades did not happen. As I have researched in the past through intuitive dowsing all of the DNA upgrades leading up to the transition are happening on the etheric DNA in our subtle energies. After the DNA in the subtle energies is transformed, there is a 3-4 week time frame that is like a ramping up of your concsiousness. Then when we hit the proper spot in proximity to the galactic equator all of the new code in the subtle energies is instantly imprinted onto our flesh, inducing the evolution to homoluminious. We are still pretty far out from the full manifestation. As far as I can tell that will happen Feburary 2011.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:28 AM   #38
Nebula

Tone3jaguar! I never said it was instant! Nothing never happens instantaneously and i don't know about any definite dates. But I agree with the rest of your post. Its process that happens over time. However much time, i don't know! we need more information on this subject
Old 07-10-2009, 12:47 AM   #39
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Quote:
Just because nothing drastic happened to our consciousness does not mean that the light codes, packages and DNA upgrades did not happen. As I have researched in the past through intuitive dowsing all of the DNA upgrades leading up to the transition are happening on the etheric DNA in our subtle energies. After the DNA in the subtle energies is transformed, there is a 3-4 week time frame that is like a ramping up of your concsiousness. Then when we hit the proper spot in proximity to the galactic equator all of the new code in the subtle energies is instantly imprinted onto our flesh, inducing the evolution to homoluminious. We are still pretty far out from the full manifestation. As far as I can tell that will happen Feburary 2011.
As a loyal studier of Dr Hurtaks work i agree with your comments. I myself am feeling frequency shifts every week, the consciousness is Evolving as destined by our cosmic cycles.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 01:47 AM   #40
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Dantheman62; 07-10-2009 at 01:50 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 03:55 AM   #41
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 333mark333 View Post
As a loyal studier of Dr Hurtaks work i agree with your comments. I myself am feeling frequency shifts every week, the consciousness is Evolving as destined by our cosmic cycles.
I have never heard of Dr Hurtaks. Does he have a web page?
Old 07-10-2009, 04:02 AM   #42
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333mark333 View Post
the consciousness is Evolving as destined by our cosmic cycles.
Remember, we're not hapless here and just along for the ride. We are co-creators of the future of our planet and our individual and collective reality. Those who are making progress are making progress in large part because they are working on themselves. We don't just shift because it's time, we shift because we take advantage of the cosmic opportunity by surrendering our illusions, working on ourselves and taking the focus off of our seperate self and putting it on our brothers and sisters here on this planet and the larger Self of the infinite within.

One of the main things that will help us shift, is to help others do the same. The awakening will not just occur if we are only observing, we must be active participants, which is why we volunteered to be here at this time.

Not suggesting anyone is saying otherwise, I just think it's good to emphasize that there's no 'automatic' salvation or ascension. For many are called and few choose. It's about choosing to seek and accept the truth, which is the reality of Oneness, rather than sitting back and being lukewarm about the whole thing.

That's what I like about this forum, people are generally not lukewarm, they're hot on the tracks of the next truth that will help them come up higher .
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 04:11 AM   #43
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
2) For the sake of discussion, let’s assume aliens make crop circles. We all could come up with a dozen reasons as to what they “mean”:
g) these particular aliens could be working within the laws of free will (by not overly interfering from this particular activity at least), and placing reminders on planet earth for certain souls that volunteered to embody here under the veil to help raise up this planet at this critical time.

Perhaps the sacred geometry and images presented, which people of planet earth would not see otherwise, will awaken certain memories locked deep inside, or in the dna of some people here.

People need to be awakened do they not? Perhaps the crop images are designed to help them awaken to reality beyond the illusion of the human ego and the matrix that surrounds this planet.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 04:21 AM   #44
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have never heard of Dr Hurtaks. Does he have a web page?
JJ Hurtak - The Keys of Enoch - Academy of Future Sciences. Yes he does.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:29 AM   #45
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Remember, we're not hapless here and just along for the ride. We are co-creators of the future of our planet and our individual and collective reality. Those who are making progress are making progress in large part because they are working on themselves. We don't just shift because it's time, we shift because we take advantage of the cosmic opportunity by surrendering our illusions, working on ourselves and taking the focus off of our seperate self and putting it on our brothers and sisters here on this planet and the larger Self of the infinite within.

One of the main things that will help us shift, is to help others do the same. The awakening will not just occur if we are only observing, we must be active participants, which is why we volunteered to be here at this time.

Not suggesting anyone is saying otherwise, I just think it's good to emphasize that there's no 'automatic' salvation or ascension. For many are called and few choose. It's about choosing to seek and accept the truth, which is the reality of Oneness, rather than sitting back and being lukewarm about the whole thing.

That's what I like about this forum, people are generally not lukewarm, they're hot on the tracks of the next truth that will help them come up higher .
IMO we are Evolving regardless of if we are conscious of the Unified Field or not. Many people are Feeling Different and they do not know why! Consciousness has evolved within cosmic cycles.