Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-25-2008, 08:04 AM   #1
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default The Sanctuary

I am mudra here in Avalon.

I great all in peace.

I created a new social group "The Sanctuary" as a place to remind us that Spirit is where it all starts from .

I see it as the heart of Avalon where the Love goes out , where the Love goes in , where all barriers dissolve.The center stone in the medicine wheel.

Some place to start and some place to end, some place to meet in Spirit, some place to meditate , some place to find peace and inspiration.

Please take the time to enter " The Sancturary " and leave there some inspiring quotes, stories or images from here and beyond, that you feel , in your own way convey wisdom.

In that way we can create a high energy center from where the sky is not the limit, because from Spirit we know, that everything is possible and our dearest dreams may come through .

Here is the link to the Sanctuary: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/group.php?groupid=44

kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 09-23-2009 at 09:26 PM. Reason: I believe it's a good thing
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 05:38 PM   #2
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Sanctuary

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Please take the time to enter " The Sanctuary " and leave there some inspiring quotes, stories or images from here and beyond, that you feel , in your own way convey wisdom.

"[T]he spirit and the soul of Adam, when they were attached to the human world, passed from the world of freedom into the world of bondage...attachment of the soul and spirit to the human world, which is sin, was inherited by the descendants of Adam, and is the serpent which is always in the midst of, and at enmity with, the spirits and the descendants of Adam...It is because of this attachment that men have been deprived of essential spirituality and exalted position."

'Abdu'l-Bahá, Some Answered Questions, pp. 124-125

whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 01:10 PM   #3
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: The Sanctuary

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 09:27 PM   #4
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Something certainly needed posting here .
Thanks Luminari to have taken care of this

Love always
mudra
Old 09-23-2009, 10:35 PM   #5
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

The gate is open.
There is room for all.
Crossing the threshold into the Sanctuary of my soul,
I experience myself as God.

-E.Holmes

Love Always,
Bushycat
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 11:27 PM   #6
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

He you Bushy ,

Lovely to see you here
Welcome in the sanctuary my friend .

Love always
mudra
Old 09-27-2009, 01:02 AM   #7
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

FOR A MOMENT

For a moment every eye sees a petal begin its journey from stem to ground. And in that thimble full of time where all worry becomes extinct - all futurizing over what might be or what could happen ceases, then the world, in relaxation, unites in the joy of the now. Yes, imagine for a moment there is no worry.

For a moment every inhale welcomes wellness and the world feels relief from the accompanying pains of disease. The air hums with the sighs of billions expressing their collective relief. Yes, imagine for a moment there is no pain.

For a moment everybody wins and the victory circle is electric with the hugs, handshakes and prayerful bows of authentic acknowledgment. It is the delicious moment when every mind, with every heart conceives the truth that there is more than enough for all. Yes, imagine for a moment that everybody wins.

For a moment all are able to forgive every thing and every one from every page of the past, every thought of separation, every grievance and grudge. Brother understands brother -sister their sister; child understands parent and parent their child and the world is awash with liberation. Yes, imagine for a moment that all forgive.

For a moment there is no hunger and the bellies of all children and adults are filled with the precise nourishment their body is craving. Food is equally portioned and equally shared and all races and religions discover that by sharing, one need never suffer from hunger again.Yes, imagine for a moment there is an end to hunger.

For a moment every person, everywhere is active in their passion – doing what they love. Selfdoubt has evaporated and each heart beats with the rhythm of confidence. Creativity is a sacred act for the soul without concern for recompense or approval. Time and deadline is replaced with being lost in the joy of doing what one loves. Yes, imagine for a moment that everyone is living their passion.

For a moment every conscious thought tilts towards reverent action for the earth. The planet is nurtured and treated with sacred intention. Every ounce of air and water is pure. Pollution is a distant memory and each inhabitant contributes to unprecedented ecological stability.Yes, imagine for a moment the earth is healed.

For a moment every heart has someone to love and someone who loves them back. For every soul there is a connection and for every connection there is an appreciative soul. Loyalty, devotion and respect are as natural and effortless to embody as breathing. Yes, imagine for a moment that true love exists for all.

And with each imagined moment linked to the other, we stretch those moments to an occasion, those occasions to hours - those hours moving into days. And in those collections of days where the imagination is free to think as big and as grand as it can, we begin to see and feel the shifts - our planet, our hearts, our passions, our lives – all expanding and guiding us into a new era of living.

David Ault

Last edited by BROOK; 09-27-2009 at 01:42 AM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 01:37 AM   #8
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

OOOHHH this is beautifull Brook .
May it be so and remain forever.
Thank You.

Love always
mudra
Old 11-02-2009, 09:54 AM   #9
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Old 11-02-2009, 10:36 AM   #10
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 12:21 PM   #11
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by rhythm; 02-03-2010 at 08:50 AM.
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 12:32 PM   #12
P4BL0
Banned

Wink The Sanctuary

Last edited by P4BL0; 11-25-2009 at 01:36 PM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 12:49 PM   #13
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

That is a very nice picture Pabs.
Old 11-02-2009, 01:30 PM   #14
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4BL0 View Post
Mudra..
Thank you for all your support.

Pablo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
That's what friends are for Pab

And Thank You for being You .

Love Always
mudra
Old 11-02-2009, 03:43 PM   #15
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

If I have been of service, if I have glimpsed more of the nature and essence of ultimate good, if I am inspired to reach wider horizons of thought and action, if I am at peace with myself, it has been a successful day.

Alex Noble

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 11-02-2009 at 03:52 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:54 PM   #16
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

BUDDHA:
Everything is based on mind, is led by mind, is fashioned by mind. If you speak and act with a polluted mind, suffering will follow you, as the wheels of the oxcart follow the footsteps of the ox. Everything is based on mind, is led by mind, is fashioned by mind. If you speak and act with a pure mind, happiness will follow you, as a shadow clings to a form.

Love Always
mudra
Old 11-04-2009, 01:49 AM   #17
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks again for your creative and thoughtfull geniusness, and for the invite to your personal celestial sanctum. I have been ill, and hospitalised for a while, it was a mission that I had to undertake. I believe I have now completed the last vistages of my kharmic debt to physicality, and I feel lighter, more evolved, and enlightened; but enough about me.
Things are now happening very fast. I have reasons to believe that very soon, many of us here will be re-uniting with our off-earth family, and possibly visiting previous homelands for what may be a short stay "about 3 thousand years or so". I thought it might just be appropriate and timely, to suggest the following link,
This is from me to all of avalon, and from every member of avalon to every other member, JUST IN CASE.....

Mudra, you have done so much, and shared so much, your light and love and passion is indeed contagious.
Got to go now, but I will be back soon....
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:30 AM   #18
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all: I want to alert you to the Andrea Bocceli/Sarah Brightman vid.....I just clicked on it , it started to play, & then the music disappeared & in its place was an extremely loud sound, defeaning. It sounded a lot like a fire siren.....my computer froze & I couldn't shut it down......the sound kept going for about the length of the vid & then stopped, just as I was about to phone a computer store for help. I think that vid is corrupt or something else is going on. Wow, it scared me.

I'm not about to play it again, just in case.
Has anyone else played it?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:52 AM   #19
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

Just finish playing it twice thoroughly, on both play arrow, and it sounds great.
Old 11-04-2009, 03:06 AM   #20
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus35 View Post
Just finish playing it twice thoroughly, on both play arrow, and it sounds great.
Ok, then what the heck just happened to my computer.......it was weird, never had that happen before. Maybe the Galactic Federation of Light did a fly over my home and caused the problem But seriously, it was extremely loud.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 03:45 AM   #21
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

Just reset the computer, but if that does not work, you may have to re-install your sound drivers, or your sound card.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:16 AM   #22
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Even if we have to punish a person, deep within ourselves we should have love towards him.
Amma
Old 11-06-2009, 11:17 AM   #23
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Patience is a great asset. Patience is the antibiotic that destroys the germs of bad feelings like anger.

Amma
Old 11-06-2009, 11:18 AM   #24
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Even a single thought has infinite inherent power.

Amma
Old 11-06-2009, 12:44 PM   #25
P4BL0
Banned

Talking Re: The Sanctuary

Last edited by P4BL0; 11-14-2009 at 01:09 PM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote