Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-22-2008, 12:39 AM   #1
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Actual Pindar

Ok, so the term "Pindar" has been used quite a lot in my research and on this site. While I am familiar with what it represents, I have not found any evidence, or even any substantial chatter for that matter, on who this person might be.

In PC's interview with Bill Deagle, Bill states that he was approached by this man in an effort to groom him to take his position as the Pindar. So if the Pindar is as powerful as he is made out to be and people are announcing openly that they have met him, why wasn't the question asked who that person was? Is it irrelevant? Am I missing the point?

To me, this person would be someone worth identifying considering the rest of the information that was presented by Dr. Deagle.

So my question is now for you, my fellow Avalonians, on who this person is or might be. Has anyone ever actually heard of a specific person mentioned as the Pindar? Any personal theories?
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:52 AM   #2
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Actual Pindar

Arizona wilder mentions the Pindar in a bit of detail.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:58 AM   #3
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

True that, Antal.

I am familiar with a lot of her testimony but I have never heard it mentioned.

Does she make an indication to who it might be or is?
Old 11-22-2008, 12:59 AM   #4
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

i think you'll find he's a rothschild...
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 01:03 AM   #5
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
i think you'll find he's a rothschild...

Ok, great. Which one? What makes you think its a Rothschild?
Old 11-22-2008, 01:07 AM   #6
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

he was seen last week at the g20, i don't really follow their names, but i don't like any of them..
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 03:21 AM   #7
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I met The Actual Pindar

I have met the actual Pindar, the one that passed away a couple of years ago at a high age. His name was Geoffrey Pinder. He inherited the position in a family succession. He was no 'shapeshifting lizard king', as claimed by Jennifer Green, alias Arizona Wilder. This has been part of the disinformation campaign that the PTB loves to scare us with. We are more managable when we are in fear. it cuts us off from Spirit. They tried to create a phantom monster.

He came to the realization of The Via Media, The golden Middle Road, which is LOVE, late in life, thru the teachings of a spiritual teacher that I know. I have been given the green light by this teacher to talk about it as it is a powerfull message for humanity at this time:

We do not have to choose between the Light and the Dark. The middle road is LOVE, and that is our true inheritance, our true nature. As it is the nature of our Source, of God, the true energy of creation. The Hidden Hand message in ATS bear witness to the fact that this is common knowledge among some of the PTB.

G.P. worked for 3000 wealthy European families.
He was also known as 'The Queen's Bard'. He dealt with the language of hyperspace and the torsion field. One of his tasks was to collect alternative devices and gadgets that could prepare all these wealthy families for the difficult times ahead.

During the last some 10 years of his life he tried to share his new insight and belief with these wealthy and influential people, and he may have helped transform some of them. He was not so much their leader as he was their servant. He could never leave his position and expect to live.

Love transformed him. Once he understood it, he saw love everywhere as the powerful force it is. He would walk up a favourite mountain as often as he could and bless the world and send love to all of us.

This is a wonderful message OF HOPE: LOVE MAY CONQUER ALL AND WILL HEAL ALL THE WOUNDED.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 03:40 AM   #8
Hypnotize
Avalon Senior Member

I think deagle is just another fear monger.
Hypnotize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 04:21 AM   #9
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Deagle acts as a fearmonger. At the same time he has a wealth of knowledge and insight. If you pay attention to the last PC interview with him, he disclaims the shapeshifting agenda. I think Bill and Kerry has done well in interviewing him, as we need to see the man as a person, not only as a public speaker.

What I think about Deagle is that he has to pay a price for talking. He has to sell fear along with truth, as that serves a purpose for the PTB.

I think most whistleblowers are 'handled' in one way or other. Bill and Kerry feel 90 % of the testimonies are truth. What the 10 % disinformation is about, is not easily assessed.

Last edited by Josefine; 11-22-2008 at 04:24 AM.
Old 11-22-2008, 05:24 AM   #10
fox222
Avalon Senior Member

does anyone have a pic of this pindar? Doesn't his name mean fallus of the dragon? That sounds like an evil guy to me. It's a very mysterious topic and I would like to know more about it. There isn't much info on the web. It makes me think he doesn't exist. But you met him and he came to know love? Does/did he have a mysterious element/ mystique. So he made a conscious decision to stop serving satan and start serving god? Was he punished for this choice?
fox222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 10:09 AM   #11
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Josefine;84801]I have met the actual Pindar, the one that passed away a couple of years ago at a high age. His name was Geoffrey Pinder. He inherited the position in a family succession. He was no 'shapeshifting lizard king', as claimed by Jennifer Green, alias Arizona Wilder. This has been part of the disinformation campaign that the PTB loves to scare us with. We are more managable when we are in fear. it cuts us off from Spirit. They tried to create a phantom monster.

Interesting news there.Thanks.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 10:11 AM   #12
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

The one I met, died a couple of years ago. His son did not wish to be a successor, and I do not know who is the current Pindar. The Pinder family has many other members.
Yes, we have pics and documents.
The chessgame with black and white squares on a board is an illusion. If you read the 'Hidden Hand' post on the ATS blog a couple of weeks ago (Window of Opportunity), you will have seen that from level ('dimension') 6 and up this illusion is known for what it is.
It is not a game between God and the Devil. God is ALL, and ALL is God. Those black and white players take on these colors for the game. The game has a purpose, a deep purpose, for learning while we are incarnated. The learning is beyond karma and beyond sin. We transcend the game when we see that all are part of ONE. Eventually we 'learn' that the Via Media is the Golden Choice of Love. On the higher levels we always knew this.
Old 11-26-2008, 07:59 PM   #13
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

He wasn't Guyfred Rothchild? David Icke has info about that to.

cheerzzo
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 10:05 PM   #14
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
The one I met, died a couple of years ago. His son did not wish to be a successor, and I do not know who is the current Pindar. The Pinder family has many other members.
Yes, we have pics and documents.
The chessgame with black and white squares on a board is an illusion. If you read the 'Hidden Hand' post on the ATS blog a couple of weeks ago (Window of Opportunity), you will have seen that from level ('dimension') 6 and up this illusion is known for what it is.
It is not a game between God and the Devil. God is ALL, and ALL is God. Those black and white players take on these colors for the game. The game has a purpose, a deep purpose, for learning while we are incarnated. The learning is beyond karma and beyond sin. We transcend the game when we see that all are part of ONE. Eventually we 'learn' that the Via Media is the Golden Choice of Love. On the higher levels we always knew this.
Yes, I agree with your outlook. Once we move off the chessboard we can begin to help others move off too and regain our joyful communion. For example, my mother and I, a very karmic relationship, finally moved ourselves off the chessboard with each other. This release has allowed her to pass peacefully and the next time we meet it will be all smiles.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:49 AM   #15
sleepingnomore

I found this interesting:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...reptiles01.htm
Old 11-27-2008, 12:57 AM   #16
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

Josefine,
Thank you for that beautiful message.

love & peace
rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:12 AM   #17
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

Beautiful message? Located within the 'love' was the message that the Pindar would locate cool devices that would benefit everyone and give them to rich people so they could better survive while the rest of us fight it out.

Pindar was a greek poet.

You're channeling an alien - give them an Egyptian name.
You have a spirit guide - they should be Native American.
You're a mysterious figure - Greek or Roman should do.

I might sound cynical but I don't live my life cynically. Just a bit tired of these 'figures'.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote