Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 03-25-2009, 04:34 PM   #1
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Problems with obama's birth certifucate

Justice, Supremes confirm getting eligibility challenge
Taitz documents demanding proof of Obama's birthplace to be reviewed
Posted: March 24, 2009
9:29 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Orly Taitz
Orly Taitz

The U.S. Supreme Court and the U.S. Justice Department today confirmed that documentation challenging Barack Obama's eligibility to be president has arrived and soon will be evaluated.

Confirmation came from Defend Our Freedoms, the foundation through which California attorney Orly Taitz has been working on a number of cases that raise questions over Obama's qualification to be president under the Constitution's demand that the office be occupied only by a "natural born" citizen.

Taitz was informed by Karen Thornton of the Department of Justice that all of the case documents and filings have arrived and have been forwarded to the Office of Solicitor General Elena Kagan, including three dossiers and the Quo Warranto case.

"Coincidently, after Dr. Taitz called me with that update, she received another call from Officer Giaccino at the Supreme Court," the website posting said. "Officer Giaccino stated both pleadings have been received and [are] being analyzed now."

The report from the Supreme Court said the documents that Taitz hand-delivered to Chief Justice John Roberts at his appearance at the University of Idaho a little over a week ago also were at the Supreme Court.
http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?f...w&pageId=92810
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:27 PM   #2
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Problems with obama's birth certifucate

They will weasel their way out of this one. That's too easy for the government to fake.

This is whole thing is a lot bigger than most might think.. This gives our military the ability to refuse to take orders from the commander in chief. Which can essentially split our military or turn the entire military back on the government for treason. Our military, serves our land and our people (and we're hurting here). There has to be a fail-safe for being taken-over internally.

T
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:46 PM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Some have suggested that the United States has already been taken over internally. Treaties, Executive Orders, and NSC Memos are suspect. They can be used as end-runs around the Constitution. Sometimes I think the President should simply be the spokesperson for the Congress and Senate...in other words, an Executive Branch with greatly reduced power. This would make corruption and subversion much more difficult. I'm seeing Washington D.C. as very much infiltrated, corrupted, and subverted. I'm seeing the City of London and Vatican City replacing the Congress And Senate. I'm seeing the President as a spokesperson for the New World Order. I'm seeing all three City-States as human pawns of non-human powers. I'm seeing a possible scenario where the birth-certificate issue blows up and causes Civil War II, Martial Law...and bye-bye Constitution. I see dead people.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:26 AM   #4
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Some have suggested that the United States has already been taken over internally. Treaties, Executive Orders, and NSC Memos are suspect. They can be used as end-runs around the Constitution. Sometimes I think the President should simply be the spokesperson for the Congress and Senate...in other words, an Executive Branch with greatly reduced power. This would make corruption and subversion much more difficult. I'm seeing Washington D.C. as very much infiltrated, corrupted, and subverted. I'm seeing the City of London and Vatican City replacing the Congress And Senate. I'm seeing the President as a spokesperson for the New World Order. I'm seeing all three City-States as human pawns of non-human powers. I'm seeing a possible scenario where the birth-certificate issue blows up and causes Civil War II, Martial Law...and bye-bye Constitution. I see dead people.
We've been being run by these bastards for years. It's like their little toy Country Corporation. I think they just aren't having fun with us anymore so they're upping the anty and seeing what we do. It's all a game, for profit. We need to kick out the special interest groups, corporate paid campaigns and elections, and lobbyist *****, and give the power back to the people and the senators who represent them.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote