Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 06:06 AM   #26
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member
 
AscendingStarseed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Posts: 355
Default Re: _RA_Material__The_Law_Of_ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlsander View Post
i am sorry but you clearly havent read the LOO
What's that smell? The smell of religious fundamentalism and all the fear that comes along with it. Anything that doesn't come from the Bible is suspect...so the LOO falls right into that category. Basically their preacher tells them that these evil New Agers are following false prophets and it's really the word of Satan, blah, blah, blah.

The problem is that the Church knows that the gig is up once their people try to connect to a Higher Consciousness...so the flock has fallen for this propaganda campaign against anything that doesn't sound like it comes straight out of the bible, or the pulpit and they labeled it New Age.

They want to keep God up there in the sky looking down in judgment on us, whereas spirituality and the law of one connects God with man - therefore our power to co-create our reality, to implement change is within. The religious tenets that separate God from man are evil, period. And the people that follow these religious tenets are still living in a lower vibration of fear, they're too scared to think outside the box for fear that Lucifer will own their soul. Such rubbish, foolish nonsense they fall for, the Church has total control over the sheeple by using fear....
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 07:27 AM   #27
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Holland,Netherlands
Posts: 470
Lightbulb Re: _RA_Material__The_Law_Of_ONE

Well then I have to remove the blinders for you, if you read clearly the LOO then you should have noticed that he talk from the EGO(Ra), like he is GOD which clearly represent the world we live in.

Another thing for example is what he talks about the higher densities (7th)

Ra: I am Ra. There is past, present, and future in third density. In an overview such as an entity may have, removed from the space/time continuum, it may be seen that in the cycle of completion there exists only the present. We, ourselves, seek to learn this understanding. At the seventh level or dimension, we shall, if our humble efforts are sufficient, become one with all, thus having no memory, no identity, no past or future, but existing in the all.

Sure where going backwards how come your lose your idenity and memory when increasing your conscienceness. this is an error on it self, because your memory and identity is your conscienceness.

Is this not constructive criticism ? why do I have to do some ones elses homework. Reading something and not understanding is result in believing if you can't see this then your lost.


Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
yes, it is. I have read parts of it and I can see it that it is just another lie with some truthed..
I am fairly confident that you have not understood the law of one at all - and actually I dont really beleive you even read it seriously.

The law of one applies to both sides of the coin - it was sourced from a place that takes no sides - good or evil. It CANNOT be satanic any more than it can said to promote the worship any positive/good deity. It certainly is not religeon!

If you can't see that, then that's ok, you completely missed the point - move on - forget it - it wasn't for you. Please don't presume you know any better than me though - you need to allow me the right to make my own mind up without me having to wade through entire posts that look exactly like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2134
You mean the law of satan/Lucifer. A lot of people are still blind and belief in the new age religion. Because it so wonderfull when it is not.
That post is one of your complete posts. It is a typical throw away example of simplistic "new age" trashing talk with no real thought, explanation or debate, and it is a complete waste of time on this forum.

Try to make a constructive and informed criticism of the Law Of One- if you can be bothered - if not - move on.

A..
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:59 AM   #28
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: _RA_Material__The_Law_Of_ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
Is this not constructive criticism ? why do I have to do some ones elses homework. Reading something and not understanding is result in believing if you can't see this then your lost.
Yes it is, keep it up - first time I read any from you though on this thread

You don't have to do any homework for me. I read the law of one completely.

I don't see Ra's comments as being ego based. I don't really know how you can come to that conclusion. Is it because he says "I am Ra:" at the beginning of each response? That is part of the channeling protocol that was used. Outside of that I don't read anything that says that Ra is assuming the status of a God, any more than you or I should.

What is really important - and a good clue - is the absolute respect demonstrated for non-infringement of freewill, total humility, and a complete detachment and a take-it-or-leave-it stance for the messages. The messages express nothing but the desire to help us learn the law of one.

How can that be a bad thing? Moreover how can it be Satanic?

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:01 AM   #29
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Holland,Netherlands
Posts: 470
Default Re: _RA_Material__The_Law_Of_ONE

Can't you see that the LOO is teaching lies about the densities. Just gave you example that he is lying. He teaching you Religion, like I said.

Another example Alex collier who is real person who had real contact with ETs explained already that you do not become a whispery cloud on the higher densities, which I already understand. what more proof do you need?

He also explained that there where ruinens found on 7th 8th 9th 10th.
how in the hell you go to war if you do not have a memory and have no identity?

Fight against what?

can't hate you because I don't remember I'm basicly death on the higher levels?????


And I did found somewhere he was talking in EGO as if he was GOD I do not remember which line preciesly.

LOO=good for the trash.

If we want make it as a race people better wakeup!!!!!being on this form does not mean your awake, most are still sleeping. Preaching religions

Yes you have freewill, but do you want get in the 5th world?
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:06 AM   #30
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Holland,Netherlands
Posts: 470
Lightbulb Re: _RA_Material__The_Law_Of_ONE

People forgot to ask good questions!! thats where the drugs comes in to play.
Can't see clear ...... smoke mirrors......what is that.... .
Most people stop asking questions if they think it is wonderfull thats the problem.....

Last edited by mu2143; 01-13-2010 at 11:09 AM.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:38 AM   #31
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: _RA_Material__The_Law_Of_ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
Can't you see that the LOO is teaching lies about the densities. Just gave you example that he is lying. He teaching you Religion, like I said.
What? No I cant. Furthermore, I cant see how your chosen quote from the LOO demonstrates he is lying? How can you possibly come to that conclusion. (You cant really...)

The full quote means a lot when you read the question it is a response to:

Quote:
16.20 Questioner: Thank you very much. In previous material, before we communicated with you, it was stated by the Confederation that there is actually no past or future … that all is present. Would this be a good analogy?

Ra: I am Ra. There is past, present, and future in third density. In an overview such as an entity may have, removed from the space/time continuum, it may be seen that in the cycle of completion there exists only the present. We, ourselves, seek to learn this understanding. At the seventh level or dimension, we shall, if our humble efforts are sufficient, become one with all, thus having no memory, no identity, no past or future, but existing in the all.
Like I said if you don't understand that, great. That's fine. I do understand most of it and I cant see why it can be accused of being religious in any way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
Another example Alex collier who is real person who had real contact with ETs explained already that you do not become a whispery cloud on the higher densities, which I already understand. what more proof do you need?
One mans word is not proof.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
LOO=good for the trash.
Whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
If we want make it as a race people better wakeup!!!!!being on this form does not mean your awake, most are still sleeping. Preaching religions
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
Yes you have freewill, but do you want get in the 5th world?
Doesn't matter to me one way or the other. I just do my best.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 01:28 PM   #32
micjer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ont. CANADA
Posts: 1,043
Default Re: _RA_Material__The_Law_Of_ONE

Ra is not one person. It is a soul group.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 07:23 PM   #33
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Holland,Netherlands
Posts: 470
Lightbulb Re: _RA_Material__The_Law_Of_ONE

Wrong!!!! I do understand creation, why do you think it is called creation. Because there is more that does exist on the higher density then in this 4th density. Higher frequency means there are more thing that exist on the higher plains, that do no exist here. Simple Your telling me I do not understand.

Sorry evolution does not go backwards. Next step in spiritual evolution is your going to be coming one with your spirit. meaning your going to remember all past experiences. Because that is your identity which can operate at a higher frequence.

How many ways do I have to explain to some one that when you add all of the experience to your self that it is who you are. You telling me that evolution is losing your memory and identity, that is what has happend on this planet. we lost our idenity and memory. If that happens your fall back to 3th (lower)densitity and do not go to higher density.

Losing your memory and idenity is the same as losing light frequence who you are. You can't exist on the higher density without memory and identity, because that means your death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Quote:
Quote:
16.20 Questioner: Thank you very much. In previous material, before we communicated with you, it was stated by the Confederation that there is actually no past or future … that all is present. Would this be a good analogy?

Ra: I am Ra. There is past, present, and future in third density. In an overview such as an entity may have, removed from the space/time continuum, it may be seen that in the cycle of completion there exists only the present. We, ourselves, seek to learn this understanding. At the seventh level or dimension, we shall, if our humble efforts are sufficient, become one with all, thus having no memory, no identity, no past or future, but existing in the all.

Like I said if you don't understand that, great. That's fine. I do understand most of it and I cant see why it can be accused of being religious in any way.

Last edited by mu2143; 01-13-2010 at 07:27 PM.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 10:53 PM   #34
john-d
Avalon Senior Member
 
john-d's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 49
Default Re: _RA_Material__The_Law_Of_ONE

The ra material resonated with me . Infact it changed my life in a very positive way . Im glad it has had the same effect on some of my close friends too .It made me realise that i am here to help , rather than just being wrapped up in fear and conspiracy . Whatever way you look at it , thats a good thing .
john-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:59 PM   #35
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Holland,Netherlands
Posts: 470
Lightbulb Re: _RA_Material__The_Law_Of_ONE

Quote:
The ra material resonated with me . Infact it changed my life in a very positive way . Im glad it has had the same effect on some of my close friends too .It made me realise that i am here to help , rather than just being wrapped up in fear and conspiracy . Whatever way you look at it , thats a good thing .
You have start with something ,but do not stop asking questions about the reality we live. Most people who get confronted with the conspiracy reality wil go in fear.

There is a differents with being in fear and tell the truth.If you can't handel the truth then your in Fear and do not want hear the reality we live. This is a Recepie for death, because you have to confront your fears to get out of it.

Then your open up to listen to anything and discern everthing you get on your plate, to understand what is realy going on. So you can prepare spirtual and pyshical from coming change and won't be a victum of it.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:19 AM   #36
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: wherever consciousness is
Posts: 357
Default Re: _RA_Material__The_Law_Of_ONE

i do not think ra meant that the point of evolution through the densities was just to get to the point of re-absorption with the loss of all memory...what i got from the law of one was that in the 7th density your desire is so strong to reunite with the source that literally all you want is to humbly give back the freedom of will of awareness that you were originally seeded from...i know personally i still have some other desires to experience before going down that rabbit hole:

here is the next question from the law of one:

"Questioner: Does this mean that you would have awareness of all that is?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. It is our understanding that it would not be our awareness, but simply awareness of the Creator. In the Creator is all that there is. Therefore, this knowledge would be available."


so you see...all knowledge is available to the one that is one

peace,
mikey

Last edited by alchemikey; 01-14-2010 at 12:22 AM.
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 01:00 AM   #37
MoV
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Romania - Cluj Napoca
Posts: 55
Default Re: _RA_Material__The_Law_Of_ONE

Ok, ok mu I understand your point of view! now just get over it!
Believe what you will , and let others do so.
Don't think LoO is trash , in fact is one of the (if not the) greatest book I ever read , that does not make it a holy book I don't have to believe that everything is true, as about density's... let's get real what do we know ? We know what others say, does that means anybody is telling the truth or lying?

And what if is religion as you say? I don't see anything wrong with that, I've read The Qur'an , the Bible , Vedas,Mormon book etc. I don't have to be a Hindu to read Baghavad Ghita, and I wont become one if I do.

Now I've found the LoO to be of the books that make sense to me because many things that I think are true and concepts are all gathered here.I really don't think Ra is talking in ego and/or God like.

Quote:
"Ra: I am Ra. The path of our learning is graven in the present moment.
There is no history, as we understand your concept. Picture, if you will, a
circle of being. We know the alpha and omega as infinite intelligence. The
circle never ceases. It is present. The densities we have traversed at various
points in the circle correspond to the characteristics of cycles: first, the cycle
of awareness; second, the cycle of growth; third, the cycle of self-awareness;
fourth, the cycle of love or understanding; fifth, the cycle of light or
wisdom; sixth, the cycle of light/love, love/light or unity; seventh, the
gateway cycle; eighth, the octave which moves into a mystery we do not
plumb.

Questioner: Thank you very much. In previous material, before we
communicated with you, it was stated by the Confederation that there is actually no past or future … that all is present. Would this be a good analogy?

Ra: I am Ra. There is past, present, and future in third density. In an
overview such as an entity may have, removed from the space/time
continuum, it may be seen that in the cycle of completion there exists only
the present. We, ourselves, seek to learn this understanding. At the seventh
level or dimension, we shall, if our humble efforts are sufficient, become
one with all, thus having no memory, no identity, no past or future, but
existing in the all.

Questioner: Does this mean that you would have awareness of all that is
?
Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. It is our understanding that it would
not be our awareness, but simply awareness of the Creator. In the Creator is
all that there is. Therefore, this knowledge would be available."
In fact this conversation makes sense after all (to me don't know about others) and I don't see any superiority in Ra's answers or attitude.

Any way just out of curiosity, you're talking like you know the truth , please share with us you're view of the world and you religion (if any).Till now you were just fighting ower points of view with out making any.

So please share with us you're believes.

Peace
MoV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 01:12 AM   #38
MoV
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Romania - Cluj Napoca
Posts: 55
Default Re: _RA_Material__The_Law_Of_ONE

ohh ya one more thing .If the LoO is evil Satan work or what ever that means that Bashar he is posest with a devil?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcq5tcOzito

didn't mean to be impolite just thought this was funny
MoV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 11:42 PM   #39
axman
Avalon Senior Member
 
axman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 23
Default Re: _RA_Material__The_Law_Of_ONE

1 Free will
2 Love
3 Truth
4 happiness

What I read In The LOO it follwed all of this umm?
axman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:19 AM   #40
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 947
Default Re: _RA_Material__The_Law_Of_ONE

Firstly, satan and lucifer are not the same beings, so when you lump them together like you have, it gives proof of how 'blind' you still are, not the other way around as you accuse. Not that there is anything wrong with being blind, if you enjoy it all the power to you.

Secondly the Law of One is not newage. It teaches the kabbalah, alchemy, and other ancient my-story religions, it is oldage if anything. In fact, and I'm sure someone who is much more versed then I in the mystic teachings will say that there is nothing new being taught in the Law of One that can't be found in consecrated dogma... aside from what they teach as our history ect. The only difference is that the Ra channelings teach this exact same knowledge in a way that resonates better with our current time, thus it is easier to grasp from the get go.
I guess the newage stuff about Ra is the idea of the Federation of Planets ect. I don't like those terms either and the fact that Ra uses them makes me question everything they teach doubly so. But what you don't like, leave it.

Satanic beings are dark beings. Satanism is about the absolute denial of the spiritual realm (What our modern scientists have become to a T) so Ra does not fall into the satanic category.
Luciferians are beings of light, the opposite of satanism, wherefore at the extreme they deny the material realm like satan denies the spiritual realm.
So in my opinion Ra although more Luciferic then satanic, are also not beings of Lucifer.
The Christic or Michaelic beings are the balance, the ones who love both matter and spirit, and teach the oneness, the balance, the equilibrium. Which is the direction the Ra teachings take as far as I'm concerned.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
You mean the law of satan/Lucifer. A lot of people are still blind and belief in the new age religion. Because it so wonderfull when it is not.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:47 AM   #41
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Holland,Netherlands
Posts: 470
Lightbulb Re: _RA_Material__The_Law_Of_ONE

Satanic/luciferian = Doing what is good in your own eyes. playing both good en evil

There is battle between the spirits that serve the most high and do only what is good. And a groupe that serve satan/lucifer that is what descibed whats above.

kabbalah is satanic/Luciferian. All religions are or ether Satanic or Luciferian.

Satanic=Black Sun Worship Dark being dark
Luciferian=Sun Worship playing good is still dark!!

Last edited by mu2143; 01-15-2010 at 12:55 AM.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 01:28 AM   #42
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 947
Default Re: _RA_Material__The_Law_Of_ONE

This is absolutely true! In an exoteric face value way of interpreting dogma.
However all doctrines teach a trinity in the esoteric rendering... hence doc-trine.
The reason for sun worship is because of its triple properties, thus exposing to us what it really is. Tiphareth!
And Kaballah is certainly not satanic, but it does have its dark properties, it all depends on how one decides to use it.

Just curious, are you atheist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
All religions are or ether Satanic or Luciferian.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 02:08 AM   #43
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Holland,Netherlands
Posts: 470
Lightbulb Re: _RA_Material__The_Law_Of_ONE

Quote:
Just curious, are you atheist?
Atheist is some one who do not belief there is a god. The problem is not if there is or is not a god ,but it is the word belief. Belief has nothing to do with god. But in acepting information without question it first.

I'm some one who understand things and if not research till I understand what i'm researching. You can not build knowledge without understanding something first.

People who belief there is a god by just reading a bible have a hard time explaining that there is a god. Yet there gut fealing is telling them that there is, but failled to ask the right questions. that result in misunderstanding what it is there reading.

Everything has a spirit in side of them that is build on frequency or vibrations in which we relate this as light. That needs energy from some thing we call god. When we experience live we are adding this to our self and to god(source). This is what you call memory which in it self is your idenity. The concesouness of all life is god experience him self.

Another words if I had access to all thing I know the answer without thinking.
Because we where disconnected you can pull the information from your spirit
Your spirit has an age to it and already has the basic knowledge of all thing,but you have to think about it to get access to it. why ?time has slowed down.

Time is the speed that you can see how fast thing changes. Higher frequence faster things changes and more things(dimensions exist).

Example
If your spirit runs on a faster speed then you know, you would heal faster and your strenght of the healing depending on your knowledge your spirit has.

To access your knowlede of your spirit it takes time ,because time slow down. You need to think a lot for a long time to just get the understanding you need to build the knowedge in to your mind that your spirit already has.Because there is a direct blockage on it.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 02:21 AM   #44
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: _RA_Material__The_Law_Of_ONE

Bashar contributes to Law of One understanding:

Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 05:51 AM   #45
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,570
Default Re: _RA_Material__The_Law_Of_ONE



*bump*
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:10 PM   #46
lilac
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Victoria, BC
Posts: 26
Default Re: _RA_Material__The_Law_Of_ONE

Hey, this is fun Luminari... another one of my favorite subjects bumped up
lilac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:17 PM   #47
axman
Avalon Senior Member
 
axman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 23
Default Re: _RA_Material__The_Law_Of_ONE

Have u read any of it Lumi ?

The Axman
axman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 10:09 PM   #48
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 1,153
Default Re: _RA_Material__The_Law_Of_ONE

ive read the law of one twice and actually found it to be the only believable thing in the realm of so called channelling.. ive heard nothing else that seems genuine.. people talking about higher densities and et,s ect are again using supposition. is there a haynes manual on 6th density? if all this is true its so far above what we can possibly understand. TOO far out to comprehend.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 10:54 PM   #49
axman
Avalon Senior Member
 
axman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 23
Default Re: _RA_Material__The_Law_Of_ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
ive read the law of one twice and actually found it to be the only believable thing in the realm of so called channelling.. ive heard nothing else that seems genuine.. people talking about higher densities and et,s ect are again using supposition. is there a haynes manual on 6th density? if all this is true its so far above what we can possibly understand. TOO far out to comprehend.
Yes seems to scare some sheeple ya know if people did a little sto this world could function alot better with out stepping on any toes.

Axman
axman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ra law of one

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon