Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-17-2009, 01:48 PM   #26
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: If New Age is evil deception, what is the alternative?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post

...The enlightened ones are in a state of oneness, non-duality they know.

Chris
And this is also a sollution too...a real alternative approach. Thanks greybeard for this great reminder !!

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:57 PM   #27
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by c76 View Post
i agree wholeheartedly that the new age movement was injected into society by TPTB
Then you'd also have to agree that religion was also injected into societies by those same PTB.

I don't think this is the case.

Quite the opposite, I believe that nearly all religions, cults, etc. started out with a good message, a very basic easy-to-understand and concise message.

Then, the PTB/darkside infiltrates those religions and cults, and they change the original message, through distortion, through "creating rules", threats", "warnings", creeds, and orders.

And when a simple message is obscured a million meanings, this creates division, and division creates conflict, an ongoing conflict that has resulted in the death of countless millions.

The original message always seems to be the same, you look for what all religions had in common, whether New Age or Old Age, and you find it is simply a reminder, to live your life with integrity, love your family, love your neighbors, stay away from negativity and evil, and that there is an afterlife of eternal higher existence of some sort, depending on spiritual growth.

Peace,
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:14 PM   #28
ewhite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i agree wholeheartedly that the new age movement was injected into society by TPTB.. as is all religious dogma.. and as a matter of fact.. just about every popular consensus that filters into the world.. i don't think people realize exactly how malleable they are, not only as a society but as individuals.

Exactly, so it is up to you to make your own path, if the Christian Bible is the only tool you need to make that path I am honestly envious. Others feel they need more than that, lets say a macro view of spirituality. Personally I need to connect the dots back to the source. This means that I have taken the time to read the Quran and any Gnostic, Egyptian, etc. scripture I can get my hands on. Which by the way is blasphemous in the eyes of my Protestant family, to use a word which you like "satanic". Why is this? Why do followers of any particular faith pigeon hole themselves into the dogma of that one faith?

I understand your points, I really do. These same points have been drilled into me by my family for 20 years. BUT if the outcome of ones faith or spirituality in the end leads to the same outcome as your own, why label it? Why use terms like "satanic" and "evil"? If the outcome is LOVE, why does it matter what path one took?
ewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:38 PM   #29
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

c76...but how does that goes...saying that an "entity" (movement) is satanic...but the "subentities" (the people behind this movement) are not?

Who makes the "entity" being satanic? Who else then these sincere people like us who just decided to take another path then we did?

btw...I prety much understand what you say...I appreciate your concerns to tell me your truth...but thanks...I have to pass. My perceptions are my perceptions...and I hope you accept that our perceptions are different. (Mostly because of the feeling that I've probably been where you're now)

Sorry.

malletzky
Old 12-17-2009, 02:45 PM   #30
ewhite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i have researched everything you've mentioned and above.. i could show you a website that i have built which has over 200 topics (all of which i have researched and am knowledgeable of).. but i do not want my actual identity revealed ion this forum at this time.

my point is that you do not know who i am, what i know or how i know it. you do not know what i have researched or studied. i just want to tell you that i have researched all of those things also.. (and more).. and i have found truth in much of it.. but i must add that if it weren't for the knowledge that I gained from the Bible and prayer, i sincerely do not believe I'd have understood things as I do.
I am sorry I generalized you brother. That was not my intention, I appreciate your view, I really do. My only point is your 'testimony' will never be the same as anyone else's. It is up to the individual to find their own 'testimony.'
ewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:20 PM   #31
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
1. Are the fish of a polluted lake evil?

This is one response I respect for the fact that you have clearly outlined your position -- as opposed to posting sarcasm and ridicule (with 50 buddies). Well done on that front.

2. As for the assertion that you do not find value in what I say.. I have no control over that.. and I wont chase you up the street with a Bible (promise).. the way I see things, people either want to hear something or they don't. and that's the way life goes..

1. We could remain philosophicaly here...so who poluted the lake?

2. You don't need to chase me, I won't try to run away ...as I've read the bible myself and I still do believe in Jesus as the one which wisdoms should be followed...so that subject is not that sustrained to me.
Old 12-17-2009, 03:28 PM   #32
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Most labels are give to you by others...

First and foremost i am Terran...secondly i am woman...

Any title beyond that is given to me through other peoples perception of their relationship with me.

Wife, Mother , Friend...

When a label is given to you by another ask yourself what it is about them, that allows them to see you int hat manner.

To answer your threads question....

New age, cannot in an of itself be evil... though humans may use it in an evil (or unproductive) way.... alternative?

Love.

Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:30 PM   #33
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
you're after a stoush and i wont have anything to do with it. this forum has had enough of it lately.
???????? Sorry ???????
Old 12-17-2009, 03:38 PM   #34
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
this is the primary reason I canot stand the new age movement.. it is all about taking God out of the picture..
IMO, its not taking God out of the picture. Sure, maybe you don't hear people uttering the word; God, which after all is just a call name. It doesn't matter what we call it, its been agreed that this higher power/force exists, not only externally, but within us as well.

New Age is simply a different perception of God than with organized religion.

Another facet is whom exactly you consider your own supreme being. Some people consider that person Jesus, others are convinced the only real God is the creator of the universe, and there are other figures worshiped as Gods. The point being; we can all agree that there is something/someone much bigger than and encompassing ourselves, and within ourselves is a tremendous force called spirit, which is energy. New Age have simply redefined the 'spirit' or 'soul' into modern terms.

Regards,
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:43 PM   #35
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post

~~~~~~~

Psalm 82:6 - I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Jesus Christ John 10:34 - I said, Ye are gods

Gen 1:26 And the Elohim said, Let us make man in our image after our likeness

Gen 1:27 So the Elohim created man in his own image, in the image of the Elohim created he him

OK...I'm going to tackle this with my OPINION. So please don't crucify me .

First, I think it's dishonest for people to take a few passages from the Bible and use them to justify why they shouldn't follow the words of the Bible in it's entirety. ONE common theme running throughout the book is humility and abiding by GOD's will.

Even Jesus prayed and asked for the strength to do GOD's will and not his own (Mark 14:36)

As for the passages themselves...

The quote from John is incomplete and out of context. If you read the entire passage, you'll see Jesus was calling them out on their duplicity, not telling them they are GOD. I can also imagine he may have been mocking them a bit too for thinking they were GOD because of a single verse in a Psalm which probably wasn't directed toward them.

As for the Genesis passages, it says we were created in His IMAGE or LIKENESS. To me that means our physical form is more or less like His. It goes on to say repeatedly that there is ONE GOD and only ONE GOD all throughout the Bible.

JUST MY OPINIONS
Scarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:49 PM   #36
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

The biggest deception of the Bible is that introduces the idea that God is out there and we are sinners that do not deserve to be alive....paradoxically we could not be alive if we were not conected to our own divinity from within, therefore even being a small part of the creator or all oneness we are god because a part of god does not stop being god just because it is small

Even the fallen angelics are within the body of god because nothing has been created outside (they are like a virus though)

We can feed the hungry etc, if we put our hard heads to manifest abundance with the god given power of thougt; the problem is that we don't, we spend all our time worrying, fighting and fearing and that is exactly what is being promoted, divide and conquer...

We don't have to workship anything but commune with the god within that we already are now in this moment and forever

Just so it is clear the CDT plates are 5.5 million years old...any other book seems to have been written yesterday

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:54 PM   #37
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarab View Post
OK...I'm going to tackle this with my OPINION. So please don't crucify me .

i would never put someone down for their opinion. i thrive on the views and perceptions of others to help mold my own views on various subject. i thank you for sharing your points of view.

First, I think it's dishonest for people to take a few passages from the Bible and use them to justify why they shouldn't follow the words of the Bible in it's entirety. ONE common theme running throughout the book is humility and abiding by GOD's will.

Dishonest? Hmm perhaps i am being nit picky, but i disagree with that term... it may be incomplete ?

Even Jesus prayed and asked for the strength to do GOD's will and not his own (Mark 14:36)

As for the passages themselves...

The quote from John is incomplete and out of context. If you read the entire passage, you'll see Jesus was calling them out on their duplicity, not telling them they are GOD. I can also imagine he may have been mocking them a bit too for thinking they were GOD because of a single verse in a Psalm which probably wasn't directed toward them.

i have heard so many varying interpretations of this and many other quotes...sometimes it is dizzying...

As for the Genesis passages, it says we were created in His IMAGE or LIKENESS. To me that means our physical form is more or less like His. It goes on to say repeatedly that there is ONE GOD and only ONE GOD all throughout the Bible.

Creation, to me, is more then just physical form

JUST MY OPINIONS
IMHO

My thoughts are quite biased....first of all as a Woman, i find immediate offense with being the bearer of "original sin" , though i understand there may be a variety of different takes on that burden...it is enough to be a "Deal breaker" for me...

i find it difficult to take seriously the words of Man..or God...when they degrade or disrespect anyone.

Last edited by Céline; 12-17-2009 at 04:01 PM.
Old 12-17-2009, 04:13 PM   #38
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
IMHO

My thoughts are quite biased....first of all as a Woman, i find immediate offense with being the bearer of "original sin" , though i understand there may be a variety of different takes on that burden...it is enough to be a "Deal breaker" for me...

i find it difficult to take seriously the words of Man..or God...when they degrade or disrespect anyone.
I'd guess 'Original Sin' is a concept invented by the church, perhaps to maintain control of the masses. It doesn't exist in the Bible.
Old 12-17-2009, 04:25 PM   #39
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
'Original Sin' is a concept invented by the church, perhaps to maintain control of the masses. It doesn't exist in the Bible.
Hence my disrespect for the church...
Old 12-17-2009, 04:26 PM   #40
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
Hence my disrespect for the church...
Mine too.
Old 12-17-2009, 04:45 PM   #41
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Alternatives to New Age.

The only true alternative would be inclusive of all people and all beings.
It would not have a label such as Christian, Buddhist, Islam. It would not be a place to go to worship (worth ship) as God does not rqeuire your worship, your help to save anyone, for nothing is ever lost.

I cannot participate in any organized religion because by its very nature it is exclusive. As honestly as I can say this, I do not tend to Believe
who or what Christ was or is, hence the label of Christian is offensive to me because, no matter which church you are in that is Christian, it all boils down to whether or not you believe that Jesus died for your sins (the whole concept is just strange) even though I have experienced what is called being "saved" in my life. It was a powerful, spiritual, ineffable event which soon had me making a choice... to follow whatever rules were insisted by the followers of this "non-denominational" church, you know, stay away from this, that, do this, that... I left with my powerful experience, connection with my Creator (which I capitalize for distinction).

The focus for me is on the ultimate creator & giver of all life. I do not believe that I need get to God by any other person, including Christ. I do not say the name Jesus except when I swear (which is a really bad habit I know) so shame on me.

I honor the words attributed to him.

I do not believe that people need commandments in order to know how to live right. People do need demonstration bestowed of virtues such as assisting those in need, being kind & loving, and yes, giving honor to God for my life, being good stewards of the world.

For all the churches in the world that are by their nature, divisive, we have no governing bodies that have councils based on ethical considerations whether or not such and such ought to even be produced for sale in the world, that take into account all the peoples best interests, that sort of thing. Tax status, exemptions.

So yes, it is true that religions have been inserted into our societies just as new age has, I agree with that. It's also true, that when you remove Jesus from a belief system in our christian society, people are totally clueless to know what else is there.

New Age, like any other religion got twisted out of shape by the confused, groping masses that rejected conventional religions. I was one of them.
But I've realized that it is my sole life, my soul individuated, that appears to be having a private life of my own as well as a member of a body of beings in a world that is in big trouble, not being able to unite for the best of all.

So my spirituality is personal as should it be for others. I do not, for the life of me, know why it is that people need to go to a building to worship God. I wish it were not so. I am tired of divisiveness and I want the children reared with an inclusive mental perspective. Respect, love, help others, honor God the Creator of all life.

Last edited by Moxie; 12-17-2009 at 04:57 PM.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:54 PM   #42
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

I will add that I too, communicate with God, not as an order taker, but for guidance and direction for right living and action. I also say "thank you" often throughout the day for I see that a grateful heart keeps me humble.

I do believe that thoughts are energetic and make a difference how your life is lived. I do experience direction from God as well as having had experiences which I would name as demonic... semantics can be a problem I know... but anyway, wanted to add these thoughts
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:54 PM   #43
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

I believe that all religions on Earth at present and most New Age teachings exist to prevent our consciousness from growing and our DNA from evolving out of this place and keep us earthbound. Most are fear based, to keep our vibrations down, but some are soft words to get our guard down so we will allow reverse coding. Bottom line is we are sovereign multi-dimensional beings and while we do need to know some of the physics of multidimensionality, we don't "need" anyone but ourselves.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:55 PM   #44
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

The "fake" New Age is certainly that. The real thing, however, is something completely different, and should never be called by that name. Materials like Matrix V can help to highlight the real difference. Those people getting caught at those mid levels are the ones bulking up the movement and making finding the real thing like finding a needle in a haystack. But the truth is still out there, we just have to work harder than ever to find it. On the other hand, at least in our modern times the truth is a lot more accessible than it ever was before.
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:13 PM   #45
Scarab
Banned

I keep reading and re-reading this thread. There are some interesting points of view.

Then I re-read the thread title:

Quote:
If New Age is evil deception, what is the alternative?
Made me wonder...

What if everyone is wrong?
Old 12-17-2009, 05:17 PM   #46
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
I will add that I too, communicate with God, not as an order taker, but for guidance and direction for right living and action. I also say "thank you" often throughout the day for I see that a grateful heart keeps me humble.

I do believe that thoughts are energetic and make a difference how your life is lived. I do experience direction from God as well as having had experiences which I would name as demonic... semantics can be a problem I know... but anyway, wanted to add these thoughts

Hi Moxie,

I believe God wishes to have a divine romance with each of us, unique to the individual, as we are neither male or female and nor is God. He (not really but you get my drift) just wants our love.

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:07 PM   #47
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I keep reading and re-reading this thread. There are some interesting points of view.

Then I re-read the thread title:

Made me wonder...

What if everyone is wrong?
or even more wonderous.... what if everyone is right???
Old 12-17-2009, 06:11 PM   #48
Scarab
Banned

Quote:

or even more wonderous.... what if everyone is right???
That would be COOL!!!

Problem is, it would throw logical thought out the window. Then, if logicians are wrong, how could everyone be right?
Old 12-17-2009, 06:19 PM   #49
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That would be COOL!!!

Proclem is, it would throw logical thought out the window. Then, if we removed logicians from the equations, how could everyone be right?
We are deeply afraid beings, God is helping us to overcome fear and BE...

We sense things since we are of God though we can not explain them today, we give our best but it is a slow process.

But important thing is not to be destroyed during process of learning.
To be destroyed is a wish from Satan AKA Lucifer AKA Devil and its slaves in PTB...luckily Creator is there ot protect us with his love and truth.

So first things first, step one acknowledge that we are just humans, no more no less... We are children of God but on the very beginning of our journeys. We did not come far since Satan was stopping and slowing us down.

Second step is learning and learning and learning about love.
It is the essence of life and of creator.
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:33 PM   #50
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That would be COOL!!!

Problem is, it would throw logical thought out the window. Then, if logicians are wrong, how could everyone be right?
If...(please dont forget i said if..)... reality is perception...then everything thing would be "right?....Non? hehe