Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-29-2008, 08:12 PM   #151
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The October 14th Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
Moria,
I was referring to the thirty day only positive thoughts exercise.

I also have been working with clients, as a Crisis Interventionist/ and in Prevention for many years and now as a Usui Ryoho Reiki Master/Teacher . Just because I do not advocate living in a positive only frame of reference does not indicate that I dwell in negativity. All I am trying to convey, obviously unsuccessfully, is that in order to grow, one needs to view all aspects of this planet, albeit positive or negative.

Have you ever heard the phrase "There is no good and there is no evil for all is one."? There are two sides to every coin and you cannot utilize a coin with only one side because it cannot exist in a 3 dimensional world.
yup, and, there are 4 sides to a triangle

allow most, are still viewing it, as three
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:16 PM   #152
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
Exchanger,
Bless the Cosmos!!!!!!!! Someone who understands! Finally!!!! Thanks for continuing with more valuable information in your post. It is a pleasure to meet you.

I realize that sometimes I may come across as harsh but I am "compelled" at times, to say things a certain way. It has been that way most of my life.
(((hugs alexandra---when i first read your words,
i saw a vision, of two, sitting on the old steps of the
alexandria libraries, in tears )))

it indeed is both a privilege and pleasure
to re-cross your path

isn't it amaSing, how some people here,
do NOT even read words,
they just see, what others, tell them, to see

and, yet admist,
these others,
are those that see beyond the words !!!

brightest blessings to you

Susan
the eXchanger
Old 09-29-2008, 08:41 PM   #153
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

This thread is about the 14 october event. If you don't really have anything to contribute about that, please start another thread instead, or write it in your diary. If you do have something to contribute, then please do so in a coherent and clear way. There are enough misunderstandings in the world already don't you agree? Speak your mind in a way that others can understand and get something constructive out of. That is a good rule to follow in my opinion.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:06 PM   #154
sfth13
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
i have NEVER had an ascended master come to me,
and, start a message that way ...NOT ever !!!

besides:

first)
governer is spelled with an "O"

SUSAN ~the eXchanger
That was a cut and paste right from Blossoms website. I'm not sure what to make of it. I know I misspell alot but that one wasn't my fault. lol

http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/

Last edited by sfth13; 09-29-2008 at 09:23 PM.
sfth13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:17 PM   #155
Alexandra

original:

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-08-2008 at 04:25 PM.
Old 09-29-2008, 09:40 PM   #156
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

I am not saying I buy this notion or not, BUT.... how weird is it that after all these years the Hubble Telescope just up and died????

Why NOW?

LOVE LOVE LOVE

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/200809...seriousfailure
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:41 PM   #157
Professor Nordheim
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: They are coming? 10-14-08 blogspot

Something that caught my attention was the statement involving 'different' looking rainbows:

«We ask you to think of rainbows. There will be many that begin to appear in the next few weeks. Rainbows that seem different form the ones that you are familiar with.»

Bizarre colorful (luminous/glowing) cloud phenomenon in the sky was observed about 30 mins before the May 12, 2008 Sichuan earthquake took place.

And China blames the US HAARP Program For Catastrophic Earthquakes!

The Galactic Federation of Light? HAARP? Irisation? Earthquake lights?

Last edited by Professor Nordheim; 09-29-2008 at 10:27 PM.
Professor Nordheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:54 AM   #158
NUTZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAXMASTER View Post
Just because I don't buy into this bs, does not mean I am negative.

Namaste'
Hi Namaste and all. Just so you know you're not alone, I don't buy into the Galactic Federation thing either. I just don't buy into channeling. I believe people that hear voices in their heads cannot be sure where those voices are coming from: thier own head, a deceptive source, the government. I fell for the Y2K fiasco. I still have 300 gallons of water, tons of food (well maybe not tons) a very expensive wood stove I've used only that winter b/c I had the wood, a Sun oven (which I found out later wouldn't work if the temperature was freezing, even if the Sun was bright...I live in Colorado dah) etc., etc.

I have trouble meditating. I get distracted too easily. Does this mean I'll be left behind when "the time" comes? I believe whole heartedly in UFOs and extraterrestrials. But, why would they call themselves "THE GALACTIC FEDERATION"? Come on people. Just like how all the et's on tv shows and in movies all speak English...why not French or Japanese or only their own language? The name GF sounds like something right out of a Lucas script. I don't mean to put anyone down and I apologize if it sounds like that's what I'm doing. I just don't think it's wise to trust any being that has to talk inside your head. I believe there is a great deception coming soon and I refuse to be taken in by it.

Truly accept people as they are whatever they believe. Like many, don't go telling someone they are in any way less worthy and they will not be part of some "ascension" or 'rapture" and certain others will. How can anyone boast of having so much love in them and be so prideful and hurtful to others by telling them they will be "left behind"? Love is not boastful, proud or arrogant. No one should consider themself more worthy than another.

Besides all this, there is the fact of so many contradictions coming from channels. Would any species that claims to be highly evolved spiritually lie about the Earth being destroyed on a certain date? What loving species would be so cruel? And do they lie about themselves? If Jesus is one of the Galactic Federation ascended masters that claim to all be like minded or whatever, then why did he say he was the only way, the ONLY son of God while he was on Earth and change the story when with the federation? If the Galactic Federation is who they say they are, then would they just stand by and not try to help us grow? I am not a Christian, but I do believe in Jesus/Yeshua. I also believe there are counterfeits.

Please be considerate when talking to people that believe differently than you. When or if the shtf people don't need to be worried they will be forgotten or go to hell. They'll need love, compassion and a caring person to help them through the bad times. Don't judge them. Let the Creator do the judging. We will probably be surprized when we get to where we're going when we see who's there and who isn't.

Namaste, don't let the "negative" statement get to you. Only someone that has negative tendencies can tell another they're negative. They would know the statement was selfish and probably make the other person angry. Love doesn't provoke another to anger. Only pride says I'm better than you...or I'm positive and you're negative. You're a seeker of truth...don't stop. Keep questioning all things. Be on guard. Remain wise. You'll be okay. We're all spirits living a mortal existance. None of us are perfect. Just do your best to show love to all. (It's not easy, I know, but try anyway)

Blessings to everyone.
Old 09-30-2008, 03:10 AM   #159
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg10036 View Post
There has been a two hundred year heated debate within the Federation (or whatever you want to call it) as to whether to become involved in the Terran situation. They told me they had just reached a consensus in the council and they have a 'go'. I could sense the relief, joy, and how excited they were that now they could do something and not have to watch us destroy each other and the planet anymore...

When they told me this, I felt instant relaxation and peace of mind which is with me still to this moment. Be of good cheer. Help is here right now. They are going to help us get on the right track and get focus and direction so that we can save ourselves and create correct situation on Terra. They are on our side. Keep faith. Love and Peace.

Greg
Hi Greg,

you should have seen their faces when I showed up in front of them...

They have already stepped in...

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...2280#post32280

I love showing so many coincidences to the doubters that even they start scratching their head and thinking about it...

I don't believe Oct 14th will be different than any other day...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:35 AM   #160
kauhane
Avalon Senior Member

davids work has an fresh blend of intuition, scientific data, and peer review
which in my opinion helps to paint the bigger (positive) picture for me
but his opinion on oct 14 seems to contradict his self
"Whether you believe in a higher-level ‘Divine’ influence or not, there is no doubt that positive forces intervened to throw off this terrifying future timeline."
"Due to the Law of Free Will that the ETs allegedly must follow, it is my understanding that a "mass sighting" will not happen until we as a planet have invited it. A prophecy is circulating the Net that a massive UFO will appear for three days on October 14th and wipe out the New World Order, a group that the prophet says would otherwise take over the planet."

how is it that a mass showing of ET's interferes with free will?
BTW thats all they(ET's) said they will do is show themselves
a mass showing would definitely knock the hell out of the Illuminati/neocons
it seems more like assistance than interference .
I admit I have been asking for a mass showing since i was a kid

Last edited by kauhane; 09-30-2008 at 04:37 AM.
kauhane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:54 AM   #161
Morphious
Avalon Senior Member

How can we say : Hey you mr. alien guy you, I and the whole world would like you to come and have a cup of tea, If we "ALL" dont "Know" for sure they even exist in the first place ? Well i think it is possible that they may have to "show" the whole world that they do exist for sure for us to even want them to come and have a cup of tea , no ? So as far as free will goes , they first need to show up and give us the option of having the dicision to make a "Free will " choice right ? So in my humbble opinion i beleave it "could" happen indeed ! But like he said , many people say many things that never happen ! So when it is all said and done, the only thing for us to do is wait.
Morphious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:52 AM   #162
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent points Kauhane and Morphious!

There have been tens of thousands of sightings over the years. This is nothing but another "sighting" after all. Only difference is that this time the craft will be bigger and stay put long enough to remove all doubt about what it is. This time the lot of humanity cannot escape to face the fact about it. It will be all ove the news and inet of course. Yes, it will probably mark the beginning of the end of the dark cabal rule, but the sighting alone would not be sufficient to do that. There is a "ground crew" that has been working on that for decades already. See this post for info on that: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=31852#post31852

This thing has split the "new age" community in two it seems. But when it happens it will hopefully have a unifying effect as people will have to leave their ego's aside. My own stance towards it is simple: I will participate fully in the game of manifesting the 14th october event, but I am not in any way attached to it. I am totally open for it, but I don't care if it happens or not. Thus, there is no ego involved.

As for "blue beam" which seems to concern so many people still. The ETs would never allow that to happen as it directly influences them. Yes, of course they can intervene if someone is trying to misrepresent them in a gross and destructive manner! "Blue beam" would have the potential to set back humanities view of the ETs. They are doing their very best to convince us of their loving intentions. It is very important to them that the 14th october event goes down without any danger to anyone. It will be the lot of humanities "first impression" of them after all. I really do not think the ETs would allow "blue beam" to be humanities first impression of them...

Is it not also a paradox that people so gladly give their beliefs/energy away to negative/dark "hollywood style" predictions like "blue beam" and other doom/gloom scenarios, but when something "good" is announced/predicted they want to be first in line to "dismiss it" up front, or twist it into something dark/scary/negative. I would perhaps reflect some more upon that tendency and dig deeper into myself to find out what it is really about, because it seems to me like an old religious hangover...

A quote from a FAQ about the event:

Quote:
What if this whole event turns out to be a hostile encounter or a deception?

This question is brought up a lot. And I will tell you all what I tell those who ask me this. It isn't a hostile takeover by any means. Dark force deception relies on the manipulation of its worldwide media, of it's negativity and of its spread of fear. If this was part of some very dark scheme to deceive the world of an alien invasion angle, this would be reflected through media channels as a cover up to reveal a terrible consequence. But guess what, this information is only known by a very small handful of people. This information on 10-14-08 is only being revealed online through blogs and forums. If this was indeed a government ploy, then my friends, they would use the power of their media to conceal this threat only to release it at a certain time. That is my feelings towards this. The chances of this being a deception is slim to none.
http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/2008/09...-10-14-08.html

Here is a site dedicated to the event:

http://www.10-14-08.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Sanat; 09-30-2008 at 12:58 PM.
Old 09-30-2008, 01:02 PM   #163
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Great article on the event:

Quote:
[...] Unbeknownst perhaps even to themselves, statements made by other individuals in the past corroborate her findings, one of these being immortalized on paper by Dannion Brinkley. In his latest book (entitled “Secrets of the Light” and published in 2004) on page 222 Brinkley says:

“By the year 2008, the fact that we are not alone in the universe will be made undeniably clear to everyone on the planet. With millions of planets and billions of stars, I cannot fathom how we could ever thought in any other terms. However, for those who have doubted, the extraterrestrials will make themselves known. I believe they feel they have no choice but to show themselves as we verge on self-annihilation, genocide and toxic poisoning. The truth of our inter-galactic lineage will become common knowledge. If I am to believe the vision, the truth of our intergalactic lineage will cause humanity to take one wild ride.”

A few things stand out in all this. For one, it is rather unusual for channels and mediums to give exact dates and places for events to occur - let alone the appearance of an alien spacecraft. Some leeway and margin of error is usually provided to allow for interpretation (and for people with less than honorable intentions, room to squiggle out from). Not in this case. Goodchild is adamant and steadfast on the date.

Another point to keep in mind is that from reading the materials on her web site (blossomgoodchild.com), Goodchild herself seems at odds with the information - almost as if she thinks herself unfit for the task of bringing this information to the world. This again, is quite unusual for channels and mediums. If anything, such people rarely exhibit doubt or disbelief in their own predictions.
source: http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0908/blossom.html

A curiosity from the article I did not know of:

Quote:
October 14th 2008 translates to 10-14-2008, which becomes (if you subtract each number from the next) …minus 2012. Coincidence? Perhaps.
I also would like to quote the end of the article:

Quote:
Even if Blossom turns out to be wrong and nothing occurs on or around October 14th this year, it is clear by humanity's current state of affairs that something of this nature needs to occur anyhow - and sooner rather than later. Full on contact and (to a degree) interference within human affairs cannot occur prior to a series of events such as these that will undeniably make the entire world acknowledge once and for all that Extraterrestrials are real. Whomever is watching over us needs to make themselves known, and any medium is viable, whether they are electronic, or human.

Last edited by Sanat; 09-30-2008 at 01:12 PM.
Old 09-30-2008, 01:09 PM   #164
Tuza

Yes that is what made me turn my head.

"Another point to keep in mind is that from reading the materials on her web site (blossomgoodchild.com), Goodchild herself seems at odds with the information - almost as if she thinks herself unfit for the task of bringing this information to the world. This again, is quite unusual for channels and mediums. If anything, such people rarely exhibit doubt or disbelief in their own predictions. "
Old 09-30-2008, 06:13 PM   #165
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Blossom Goodchild Clarifies October 14th event

Blossom Goodchild Clarifies October 14th event:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFyK2N4RG_o

This new video from Goodchild is very good and down to earth. Enjoy!
Old 09-30-2008, 07:17 PM   #166
Floyd
Retired Avalon Member

Here is a compilation of different channeled messages confirming the appearence of a craft on October the 14th put together by the Cosmic Lighthouse group.
Personally I doubt anything will appear in the physical skies.
Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:18 PM   #167
Floyd
Retired Avalon Member

http://www.cosmiclighthouse.com/node/1638
Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:57 PM   #168
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

In the case the october 14 event does seem to occur. Please remember that an antichrist was prophecised by the bible the hopi and nostradamus. An event like this could really work to the advantage of the dark side.

It would simply be another problem secretly created and openly solved by the dark side in the public movie.

This was prophecised for 2008 in multiple sources. So people expect it. This would be the ideal time to unfold such an operation. Especially because the previous terrorism game stopped being believable for most people. Especially because so many of us lightworkers are vulnerable to this kind of deception.

And we do know for an absolute fact that this kind of revelation at this moment in time would do more damage to earth than good. Therefore if it happens. They immediately prove that are not our friends. If intervention is required it will be done covertly to allow as much of our free will to remain intact as possible.

Our friends are here. But the time of contact has not yet arrived.

Namaste to all of you. I just arrived here. Deny the darkness the opportunity to play this game. It's not going to happen. You as co-creator choose here and now for the best possible outcome for all of humanity. The power of soul is what they cannot handle, understand, or protect against. They do not understand.

My soul is your soul..
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:10 PM   #169
SOUL-DRIFTER

Don't hold your breath on.
Oct 14th will come and go as any other.
If this was an event that was really going to happen then there should be a ton of colloberations. Gov. whistleblowers, hords of psychics, UFO contactees etc. etc. Not just a couple of channelers.
Old 09-30-2008, 10:18 PM   #170
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Excellent points Kauhane and Morphious!
This thing has split the "new age" community in two it seems. But when it happens it will hopefully have a unifying effect as people will have to leave their ego's aside. My own stance towards it is simple: I will participate fully in the game of manifesting the 14th october event, but I am not in any way attached to it. I am totally open for it, but I don't care if it happens or not. Thus, there is no ego involved.
Well said....I am totally focused on the October event. I have been since
I heard about it...and FELT the 'vibe'. That so many of us are tuning in
to it is an amazing thing. Everything can get so wishy washy regarding
how we 'come together'...we have a day, an incredible concept. We have
the possibility of something very important manifesting. I see Blossom
(bless her heart) as the catalyst for all this...but it is now a joint effort.
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:30 PM   #171
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUL-DRIFTER View Post
Don't hold your breath on.
Oct 14th will come and go as any other.
If this was an event that was really going to happen then there should be a ton of colloberations. Gov. whistleblowers, hords of psychics, UFO contactees etc. etc. Not just a couple of channelers.
No, no, no....the real breakthroughs are going to come from US.

While everyone is enamoured by the hierarchy of all you have mentioned
above.....the real breakthroughs will slip in just like this one has....
the October 14th thing.

We get our nourishment from the whistleblowers etc. and are eternally
grateful to them...(I know I am)...but they can't do everything.

It is a process....we are an active part of the process...co-creators.

Blossom is the spark that lit the fire....the fire is all of us.
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:42 AM   #172
malakai
Avalon Senior Member

Wilcock will be sat on the surface when the **** hits the fan so to speak.
There he will be waiting to accend, which means die.
I do not see him as a survivalist, maybe strong spiritually but nothing more and this will not save you .
I see that there are so many of these types of people out there, all have written books, which are for sale by the way.
Talk is cheap and preparation is everything, thats if you don't want to accend/die that is.
George Green is a guy you should listen too, as he is a realist and not full of this spiritually/past lives nonsense.
I mean don't get me wrong it is interesting and Yes, I think all these things are possible but if you don't get on track people you are all going to die/accend.
Hope to not sound too negative but hey, I too am a realist.
Peace and love to all
malakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:03 AM   #173
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by malakai View Post
George Green is a guy you should listen too, as he is a realist and not full of this spiritually/past lives nonsense.
I mean don't get me wrong it is interesting and Yes, I think all these things are possible but if you don't get on track people you are all going to die/accend.
Hope to not sound too negative but hey, I too am a realist.
Peace and love to all

Spirituality has everything to do with what is happening, friend. If our planet was more spiritual we would not be caught in this mess. Try to do some reading, educate yourself and LEARN before you call spirituality nonsense. It seems to me you have the concept of dying and ascension mixed up - dying =/= ascension. It also sounds like you are afraid to die when you should know by now that dying is just part of life (part of the experience) - a door closes and a new one opens. On and on your spirit moves from lifetime to lifetime consuming knowledge to get closer to the source, the creation - everything that is.

Personally I am hoping that this event does happen because it will be wonderful. It'll change our planet forever.

Peace
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:38 AM   #174
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

a spiritualist is in negative pole is in faith

a spiritualist in the positive pole is in verification

something, that might be interesting to ponder

love
susan
the eXchanger
Old 10-01-2008, 03:01 AM   #175
Morphious
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Morphious; 10-01-2008 at 03:17 AM.
Morphious is offline   Reply With Quote