Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-26-2008, 03:38 AM   #1
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Default Sharing a beautiful moment

I was in a worried state yesterday and it took some real work to get myself out of it, to remind myself why I am here and that I can't have this fear and I need to work on creating what I want. So I did my evening meditation and was visualizing this amazing earth as we all do I'm sure. It felt so wonderful. I was asking the universe to help us create this amazing place and I suddenly felt so wonderful, like I was basking in golden light and all was just perfect in the world. It was a feeling of love and caring. Then I noticed I was hearing something as well. I came out of my meditation to investigate this beautiful sound...it was like a string of windchimes, constant and such a sweet, short melody that kept repeating. I realized this "music" or "frequency" was being sent to me or I was being allowed to hear it. I heard it all evening. It was gone this morning after I woke up, after a night of peaceful dreams.

I just had to share because it was so uplifting.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:42 AM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sharing a beautiful moment

And share you did. Just reading that is uplifting.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:56 AM   #3
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

Ruby,

I feel uplifted by your post and experience. Your description of the tones feels to be the music of the spheres.

I found a narration on conscious language posted by Michael StClair today elsewhere and remembered who I am. These remembrances are so powerful the material became my first post on a site I have started at:

http://communityvisionblog.ning.com/...0%3ATopic%3A40

When I spoke each person's name aloud, with love, I felt bodily vibrations from each connection, as I cycled through many people. Each contact felt to have a unique signature, which I feel is the combination of each district pair of energies merging in a telekinetic bond. What I wasn't anticipating was the return reflected vibrations after I stopped transmitting. That reception was further bliss.

~ namaste ~

Last edited by Zynox; 09-27-2008 at 01:50 AM.
Zynox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:20 AM   #4
Isa
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you so much for sharing, RubyTues; it is inspiring! I also feel very strongly that all is perfect; things are unfolding exactly as they should... it's that still ... place... inside... that knows this for SURE ~ rather than my overactive mind that spends most of its time wondering WTH is going ON!
Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 01:17 PM   #5
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

to everyone. All is good, very good.

That's a nice site, Zynox. Thank you for sharing that- I love the words that empower. I've never heard of the music of the spheres- thank you for mentioning them. I love all the sharing here! We all have so much we can learn.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote