Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-21-2008, 11:13 PM   #26
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Inreasing Difficulties.

Not a cold analysis at all clarkkent.

Very insightfull. This past year has been an incredible journey, ive never known so much things to change so fast, its been an absolute rollercoaster.

I'm happy with the way this thread turned out, im pretty sure other people will find something of value in it.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:29 PM   #27
Nate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
Has anyone else here found this past year to be increasingly difficult?

Before this year i found it very easy to cope. I was comfortable with who i was and life was a breeze for me (c'mon, im an immortal being, whats not to love!).. but this year, my god its been extremely difficult.

My body aches, and my mind feels as if its going crazy.

I can no longer look at the world and just think "ohh well this is how it is" Im becoming increasingly angry at all of the stuff that is going on and im not one bit happy at the way in which we are rearing our children.

I know my spirit guides have left me.. They left about a year ago and i knew the exact moment they had gone. I was very sad at their departure.. and i wondered why they left.

I had no wise answers to my questions anymore and i didnt have that company and reasurance i used to have.. I loved them so much.. Their presence was something that has gotten me through my life.. and since they have gone everything seems to be going down hill yet life isnt getting worse. Its just me.
My emotions are going haywire.. And noone can seem to help me.

Look within thyself, not outward.

Love, Light, and Peace.
Old 09-21-2008, 11:31 PM   #28
MartyMcFailure
Avalon Senior Member

I feel the more spiritual you become, you are held to a higher standard by the cosmos and it becomes much more difficult when you revert back to your unconscious. ego-driven state... i have learned this but am still struggling with the implications.. we have to be, as kerry has said over and over, extrrrreeeemely careful of what we think about because thats where our energy goes. so fear and anxiety lead inevitably to what you do not what to happen. so its vital to keep your mind and your energy focussed on right action.

i am not proclaiming this from a soapbox.. i have had incredible struggles and tremendous highs and lows... i have been addicted to heroin and lost everything time and time again. its been a cyclical pattern where i get clean get super spiritual and healthy and my life starts going great and then i get cocky and sabatoge myself... this year i broke the cycle and i thought i would be entitled to good things coming my way, but i have had serious challenges on many levels financial, emotional, and socially. basically my identity. its imperative now for me, with dangerous and difficult times obviously ahead, that i decide who i am and what i want to do with my life. do i want to be service to self or sevice to others, and in what capacity can i serve others if i have a difficult time surviving myself.

there are going to be more and more chaallenges ahead, but those who proceed with integrity i feel will persevere and there is an AMAZING light at the end of this tunnel of hard times. remember we as spiritual being chose to be here at this time to experience these incredible changes.
MartyMcFailure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:13 AM   #29
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
That was extremely inspiring. Do you mind if i use it in my signature?
Sure, but dont credit me. I borrowed the idea from the messages to the ground crew, book 3 I think.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote