Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-31-2009, 01:41 PM   #26
Freedive
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "Handbooks for The New Paradigm"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
If you are serious about translating the books into Romanian please write to George Green about this. I think he would welcome it - someone else asked George for permission to translate the books into Italian, he granted it, and hundreds of people have now read the book in Italian. This is an opportunity for you to be of great service to the New Paradigm Project.

George can be reached here:

http://www.nomorehoaxes.com/index.ph...0%20&Itemid=50
I can confirm my friends George replied immediately, if he by any chance doesn't reply it'll only be because he's out somewhere spreading the word...and I'll tell you one more thing, if you do decide to translate the books it'll be the best thing you'll have ever done for yourself and for all. Just say the prayer (I am a human becoming...) and ask for assistance in the translation. The assistance really does come
Freedive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 04:33 PM   #27
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedive View Post
I can confirm my friends George replied immediately, if he by any chance doesn't reply it'll only be because he's out somewhere spreading the word...and I'll tell you one more thing, if you do decide to translate the books it'll be the best thing you'll have ever done for yourself and for all. Just say the prayer (I am a human becoming...) and ask for assistance in the translation. The assistance really does come
Thank you for your testimony on this Freedive.

For those interested, I made a thread about many different sud-topics present in the Handbooks series which I consider important to clarify.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16661

This series of books might reveal themselves as hard to grasp at first reading. I suggest slow reading and re-read sentences more than twice if necessary. It is simply not the kind you digest in a couple days...

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:24 PM   #28
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

I, too, have been reviewing these handbooks lately and have been tempted to bump up these older threads...but the wind that blows in Avalon lately chills my hands...

Thanks Steven et al for doing it.... we all need to take another look at why Avalon is here and get back to building our universal community and preparing for the new paradigm.

And, Hey There, Freedive!!! How's it going in Ausieland? Great to see ya!

PS I noticed that some of these older links are no longer working. We need to get working ones up!

Free Downloads: http://www.nohoax.com/?p=58

Peace and agood Will!
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:52 PM   #29
smat
Avalon Senior Member

Just for the people who weren't fortunate enough to download George Green's reading of the first book, here is a link to download the audio version.

Thanks for this thread, the books are very inspiring , but I struggle reading them, I have managed to listen to the other books after someone read them and put it them on youtube.

http://rs771.rapidshare.com/files/27...digm_Audio.rar
smat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 02:57 AM   #30
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner View Post
I have read all four of The Handbooks and highly recommend them.

http://www.alternativescentral.com/H...d-MainPage.htm

This is a nice place to read the first three. They are color coded and made very easy to read.
This is a really helpful site to read the books I am in the process of re-reading the Handbook and find it much more enjoyable with the larger print instead of the small book.

Maybe we can request a chat room for those who want an active groundcrew with daily meetings?

Thanks Steven for reminding us why we initially joined here!

Truth
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 06:25 AM   #31
Freedive
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiNaDeYo View Post
I, too, have been reviewing these handbooks lately and have been tempted to bump up these older threads...but the wind that blows in Avalon lately chills my hands...

Thanks Steven et al for doing it.... we all need to take another look at why Avalon is here and get back to building our universal community and preparing for the new paradigm.

And, Hey There, Freedive!!! How's it going in Ausieland? Great to see ya!

PS I noticed that some of these older links are no longer working. We need to get working ones up!

Free Downloads: http://www.nohoax.com/?p=58

Peace and agood Will!
Howdy Winadeyo! things here are going really well, it seems like "they" are really helping out, the move went so smoothly, no hitches of any kind. Soon I'll be meeting two Groundcrew Friends here in Qld...they are helping me find a safe block of land.
how is it going in gool ol'Lombardy?
Hey dear friends...I'm really happy about this thread because I'm still sure the Handbooks are the best info we ever received, let's get more people to read them...a good friend in Italy made this video, first in Italian...from the Italian version, then we re-translated the words back to english, in Italy it caught a lot of people's attention and increased the downloads, out of a total 8746 DL's for the 4 books, close to 2 thousand registered DL's are for the last book...which means that at least 2k people are managing to read the whole set other sites are also distributing them, but I have no record...anyhow here is the link: best to all
Freedive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 04:17 AM   #32
Instead
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everyone. I am on the 4th book. Becoming. I have watched/listened to all of George Greens speaking engagements (Most everyone's actually) and I feel very fortunate to have found other folks striving to become, here in this forum.

I wonder sometimes exactly how I would sound if I were to sit down with an old friend and share with them my beliefs now. "Hey buddy, hows your family. By the way, did you know that we are in an isolated part of the galaxy, striving for upliftment because other beings screwed with our genetics to make us more aggressive and then just dropped us off with the car-still-moving style? But wait, You can't feel like you have been victimized by that or none of the ascension we need will happen..... Are you gonna finish those fries?" Hmmm.

I feel like if I was to really share my beliefs, I could be committed. I really need the validation found here. How do you guys feel when you've been reading and meditating on these books and someone asks you what's new? Are you kidding me?

On a lighter note I'm finding it difficult to cut out the diet cokes. I'm also finding it very difficult to read that motherships are taking loads of minerals that are rightfully ours to other places, but we, ourselves were just left here to fend for ourselves. How does that make it OUR planet in the first place? Aren't there billions of other O2 biosphere's out there?
But we are just entertainment like a holographic play station? Why aren't we facing these entities head on? Or Just figuring out how to leave? I'm a bit worked up about all of this frankly.

I hope my comments aren't inappropriate to post here. I am attempting to turn against the flow of humanity and walk upwards on the stairway whilst building my personal path one stepping stone at a time. I struggle daily with questions like:

What should I do to make money?

My SUV is old, should I look to focus on buying a new one? Does that matter?

Will I ever qualify (Live up to) the honor of being a bonafide ground crew member?

Am I spending too much time checking the recent posts in this forum and specifically "Something is brewing hmmmm"
How can you read that things are going to get REALLY bad in the USA, but not think about that?

I'm using project Venus pictures as my wall paper to visualize a world without money. Am I on the right track with that?
Should I get a Zuni rainbow Indian necklace to wear everyday? A ring?

Sorry for the long post (My first emergence from lurker status here) I've just had a LOT bottled up with no-one to have this type of discussion with.

By the way. Hello everyone. I'm not always this frantic. I'm very thankful such a forum as this exists.

Last edited by Instead; 12-08-2009 at 04:49 AM.
Instead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 04:51 AM   #33
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instead View Post
Will I ever qualify (Live up to) the honor of being a bonafide ground crew member?
You already have.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 05:25 AM   #34
MadSheeple
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello everyone. I am on the 4th book. Becoming. I have watched/listened to all of George Greens speaking engagements (Most everyone's actually) and I feel very fortunate to have found other folks striving to become, here in this forum.

I wonder sometimes exactly how I would sound if I were to sit down with an old friend and share with them my beliefs now. "Hey buddy, hows your family. By the way, did you know that we are in an isolated part of the galaxy, striving for uplift-ment b/c other beings screwed with our genetics to make us more aggressive and then just dropped us off with the car still moving style? But wait, You can't feel like you have been victimized by that or none of the ascension we need will happen..... Are you gonna finish those fries?" Hmmm.

I feel like if I was to really share my beliefs, I could be committed. I really need the validation found here. How do you guys feel when you've been reading and meditating on these books and someone asks you what's new? Are you kidding me?

On a lighter note I'm finding it difficult to cut out the diet cokes. I'm also finding it very difficult to read that motherships are taking loads of minerals that are rightfully ours to other places, but we, ourselves were just left here to fend for ourselves. How does that make it OUR planet in the first place? Aren't there billions of other O2 biosphere's out there?
But we are just entertainment like a holographic play station? Why aren't we facing these entities head on? Or Just figuring out how to leave? I'm a bit worked up about all of this frankly.

I hope my comments aren't inappropriate to post here. I am attempting to turn against the flow of humanity and walk upwards on the stairway whilst building my personal path one stepping stone at a time. I struggle daily with questions like:

What should I do to make money?

My SUV is old, should I look to focus on buying a new one? Does that matter?

Am I spending too much time checking the recent posts in this forum and specifically "Something is brewing hmmmm"
How can you read that things are going to get REALLY bad in the USA, but not think about that?

I'm using project Venus pictures as my wall paper to visualize a world without money. Am I on the right track with that?
Should I get a Zuni rainbow Indian necklace to wear everyday? A ring?

Sorry for the long post (My first emergence from lurker status here) I've just had a LOT bottled up with no-one to have this type of discussion with.

By the way. Hello everyone. I'm not always this frantic. I'm very thankful such a forum as this exists.
I feel exactly the same, sometimes I let the bad energy get to me and wish I was a sheep like the rest. But there is hope... oneness shall prevail and now the tides are turning against the PTB. We are on the right path, giving up is not an option... for me at least.

I see change, not only because it is happening in the world, but it is happening within me aswell... Slowly, but surely... Every day I learn something new from all the information out there and in here... trying to figure out wich leads to enlightenment and wich leads to disinformation is a long process.

That's why I feel talking about this is futile. While I find this forum full of good information, mixed with disinfo, we are still only studying "reality" and not acting upon it. This forum is great, but what we do individually in our own communities is what is most important. The world within your reach. And spending all your time trying to get as much info to figure out who's who, what's what is time wasted wich you could have spent helping your community. I love this forum, but as soon as someone gets up and says "alright, lets think of a plan to get ourselves out of this mess and act upon it." you can hear the flies fly.

Maybe it's because some have lost hope, but I truly believe that we don't need to try to wake up our fellow brothers and sisters wich have closed up their minds. If we ACT, they will follow, because that's what they do. Can you truly "trick" someone in becoming more aware? I believe so, but to "trick" is not the right word.

I see the current paradigm as the whole of humanity chained to a wall... The shackles being their minds and awareness being the key to those shackles. I try to act as the guy passing by and unlocking the shackles that I can reach, because I carry awareness like many others. Some will be happy, but most will be mad, confused and scared. They might even keep the shackles on and stick to the wall they are used to. You should not try to remove the shackles, they have to do it themselves. After a while, when a critical mass of people will be freed, the close-minded will begin to rise aswell when they see all these freed individuals. But where are they going? Why? At that point, you reached the ultimate goal of making the masses aware. Can this process be more efficient? I think so, but we have to stop talking and start acting, while still thinking of course!

And then someone ask's me "so, what's new?" and then some more small-talk questions wich I never think about. The answers I have can't be explained with words, everything is new, everything is different, every day. "how's your car running?" hmm well it's just a car. "How are you doing in school?" don't even get me started with the education system... Every answer I have... I know that they don't want to hear it, so I have to think of what a "normal" person would say. That doesn't apply to my friends and family, it would be wrong not to be myself arround them, but in public I still feel like a "crazy". I found that balance plays a big role here, I try to stay inbetween and tune myself accordingly to the people I am with. So far I've seen change happen in others because of what I say/do and that what's keep me going, because I'm not only doing this for me, but for a higher purpose.

I just received the first book in the mail this week and starting to read it as soon as I have time, because I know I will be compelled to put it down and I have so many exams and projects that are due these coming weeks. I can't imagine someone that has a family to take care of on top of work/school/stuff I can't think about right now... They have my deepest respect.

I think I might of gone off-topic a bit, sorry for that!

Awwww how interesting this journey is becoming, happy to see more joining, welcome Instead.
MadSheeple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 05:51 AM   #35
DawnJah
Avalon Senior Member

great book
DawnJah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:34 AM   #36
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

Becoming was the best book i have ever layed my eyes on, the whole series of books are probably the most important gifts we will recieve in this lifetime.

Namaste
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:43 AM   #37
Marian-Librarian
Project Avalon Researcher

Stephen,

These will be in the library too, when it is back open....
It will be very soon, now, too!
This is what the library was designed to house...wisdom for all.....

If anyone has any other info/books to be placed in the library, please PM me.

~Thanks!
Marian-Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:47 AM   #38
Marian-Librarian
Project Avalon Researcher

Truthwillsetyoufree:

There IS an Avalon chat room already-in real time....PM GaiaLove for info!!
He set this up some time ago now....
Happy chatting!

`Marion
Marian-Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:39 PM   #39
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marian-Librarian View Post
Truthwillsetyoufree:

There IS an Avalon chat room already-in real time....PM GaiaLove for info!!
He set this up some time ago now....
Happy chatting!

`Marion
Thanks a lot Marian.

Here is a thread I made inpired by the 'New Paradigme' books. It might answer some questions about Universal Laws, victime consciousness, etc...

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16661

I am currently busy with electrical powerplant project. As soon as I got the time, I will try to answer some questions here.

P.S. Someone here told me that she found the word 'help' not appropriate in the prayer; 'I am a human becoming, help me to become'. It is true... Make this prayer yours... Adapt it. I am currently using this form: I am a soul in evolution, assist me in my evolution.

They had to choose a form accessible for the mass... It is ours to adapt it according to our counsciousness...

Namaste, Steven
Old 12-10-2009, 12:13 AM   #40
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: "Handbooks for The New Paradigm"

P.S. Someone here told me that she found the word 'help' not appropriate in the prayer; 'I am a human becoming, help me to become'. It is true... Make this prayer yours... Adapt it. I am currently using this form: I am a soul in evolution, assist me in my evolution.

I am a human being becoming ~I desire to become!

Carmen taught me to use (I desire) in such prayers of manifesting
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:20 AM   #41
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post

I am a human being becoming ~I desire to become!

Carmen taught me to use (I desire) in such prayers of manifesting
So true... and certainly more appropriate to me at this moment. If you don't mind, ill use it too . A desire in its purest form, like a child wants to play with his/her parents, is a powerful form of intention, maintained with focus and dedication, will definitly manifest in reality...

Namaste, Steven
Old 12-10-2009, 01:46 AM   #42
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Instead: "Am I spending too much time checking the recent posts in this forum and specifically "Something is brewing hmmmm" ?" ha ha ha ha

Hello, Instead. Glad you started posting, whenever that was, didn't check the date. I laughed when I read the section quoted above. Same here...I am fascinated by the posts on Tone3's daily dowsing.

Thanks everyone for the reminder to pick up the Handbook for A New Paradigm books again...that's how a lot of us arrived at Camelot and Avalon. Thing is, once we landed, we had so much to see and hear that we never went back to our original link page. !! LB
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:51 AM   #43
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedive View Post
Howdy Winadeyo! things here are going really well, it seems like "they" are really helping out, the move went so smoothly, no hitches of any kind. Soon I'll be meeting two Groundcrew Friends here in Qld...they are helping me find a safe block of land.
how is it going in gool ol'Lombardy?
Hey dear friends...I'm really happy about this thread because I'm still sure the Handbooks are the best info we ever received, let's get more people to read them...a good friend in Italy made this video, first in Italian...from the Italian version, then we re-translated the words back to english, in Italy it caught a lot of people's attention and increased the downloads, out of a total 8746 DL's for the 4 books, close to 2 thousand registered DL's are for the last book...which means that at least 2k people are managing to read the whole set other sites are also distributing them, but I have no record...anyhow here is the link: best to all
Great video...that one really plucked a nice chord, thanks for posting!
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:42 PM   #44
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

The video was good, but it would have a greater appeal to those whom are more awake than most. I could easily see this coming across as "another belief system" to virgin eyes and ears. However, I believe that it will still peak curiosity even with "some" of those whom are unawake.

In regards to the prayer, I recall the book specifying this prayer as it will carry a particular trigger when used. Especially, if it is spoken 5 times consecutively during a very challenging time. Perhaps we should look more into the concept of changing the vibratory wording provided in the books. That's partly what went wrong with the bible and the aramic writings it was compiled from. Scholars began to personify the writings and it's meanings.

Hello INSTEAD

Quote:
I wonder sometimes exactly how I would sound if I were to sit down with an old friend and share with them my beliefs now. "Hey buddy, hows your family. By the way, did you know that we are in an isolated part of the galaxy, striving for upliftment because other beings screwed with our genetics to make us more aggressive and then just dropped us off with the car-still-moving style? But wait, You can't feel like you have been victimized by that or none of the ascension we need will happen..... Are you gonna finish those fries?" Hmmm. :
I like the humor.:-)
As strongly you may feel to share your discovery, keep in mind that you have to begin with fragile pieces when you decide to share with those whom are not even seeking to allow discovery. You will have to feed them tidbits at a time, that they can willingly absorb.

Quote:
On a lighter note I'm finding it difficult to cut out the diet cokes.:
Though, I've long since reduced my intake of soda, I've not quite removed the organic coffee (caffeine). This is on top of having family. It will be tough. However, keep in mind we have a lifetime of ingrained habits that we need to adjust. It will take time, so don't feel bad when you find yourself struggling with changing. I had to take a step back and realize, I was trying to change almost over night or in a week "life long" habits. It is unrealistic. By the way, look up the contents in diet pop. It's worse for you than non-diet.

Quote:
I'm also finding it very difficult to read that motherships are taking loads of minerals that are rightfully ours to other places, but we, ourselves were just left here to fend for ourselves. How does that make it OUR planet in the first place?:
Keep in mind, this is my perspective. Once the transplanted humans were marooned here, the earth became their home for whatever consequential evolvement would occur along with those life forms that were already here evolving naturally with planet. The beings controlling the planet were also a part of those taking away minerals.
Another thought, similar to today, those ships occupants (that were taking away minerals) may not have cared to "interfere" with what was in place, despite possible disapproval. Others may well have simply not cared.

Quote:
Why aren't we facing these entities head on?:
My recollection is that humanity rebuked the same beings controlling our planet now, once before in our past. Additionally, facing them head on would be playing the game their way and by their rules.

Quote:
hope my comments aren't inappropriate to post here. I am attempting to turn against the flow of humanity and walk upwards on the stairway whilst building my personal path one stepping stone at a time. I struggle daily with questions like::
Indeed! I believe we all share that personal path and the challenges it may present.

Keep in mind all of the above are just my perspectives. Always use discernment, even when reading these quite compelling books. I'm just a wanderer trying to understand, identify, adjust and rebuild as I deem possible.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 11:11 PM   #45
Instead
Avalon Senior Member

gscraig,

Thank you for taking the time to break down my comments.
I appreciate your feedback. I must admit that I have been studying this topic and reading the books for 6 months now and I have a hard time imagining life going back to how it was when I was oblivious to this knowledge.

I am on page 76 of Becoming and life is very interesting these days. Everything around me seems so trivial. The TV very deceiving. I feel like I must use every moment possible in a way that would make the authors of the books proud.

I still have a lot to process myself and I know I am just in a stage. A stage among others to follow. I'm eager to get things going.

A couple questions to all:

What do you do to visualize your attention to the better life without enslavers?

I put on a slide show of pics taken from the Venus project and behind it I put it to music. I'm Alive - Kenny Chesney with Dave Matthews and Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole for now, but I'm interested in more ideas.

Secondly: What do you consider some good openers to bring others to critical mass? Some I've been using are if I'm in the gym locker room and the news is on showing foreclosures I've said "Why doesn't everyone just live in a foreclosed home that doesn't have one and all the bankers become gardeners"?

Or from Alex Collier: "Why do we have to pay to live on the planet where we were born"?

I'm in the market for suggestions of better ones. I don't get to see the same people everyday at a job so I have to just throw comments out to strangers. I also ask others if they have watched Zeitgeist and use that as an opener.

I'd like to get others thoughts and suggestions.....PULLEASE!!!!

Last edited by Instead; 12-15-2009 at 03:39 AM.
Old 12-15-2009, 02:15 AM   #46
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...What do you do to visualize your attention to the better life without enslavers?...

...What do you consider some good openers to bring others to critical mass?
Hi Instead.

What works best for me might not work for you, but I use symbols during meditation. Visualization of symbols like loving the Earth in my arms. Watching a multitude of humans, arms stretch to the skies shining bright colorful lights. Playing with my kids and wife in the wheat golden field or running on the beach, etc... I used to do a lot of visualization because of my background in sports. I developed a whole imagery language and use it spontaneously. Strong meaningful images that are part of my personal perspective of Life. It does not need to be complex, it needs to be clear and focused. And the best way to visualize a world "without" something is by imagining the result of its absence. But only you can develop your own repertory of imagination. I really think it is by far our most precious "gift".

Here again, it is my personal way, but I almost exclusively share my point of view with people I already know when its about talking "fringe information". I know well the person, so I know how to bring the topic up. I regularly feed the topic once in a while and these people know that I'm a little wako . It is amazing how far I can go on the topic with certain individual. Many times, it is them who come to me with something "interesting" to look at. I have many starter like the moon, the weather, the animals behaviors, free energy is one of my regular starter... But I do it with people I know well only.

Namaste, Steven
Old 12-15-2009, 03:13 AM   #47
Instead
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Steven. I believe discussions like these involving practical application are the most helpful for me. I appreciate your taking the time to post.

As I was reading your text I was visualizing the images that you described. Meaning, because of Bill and Kerry creating this forum and our meeting here and individually reading and discerning information and forming beliefs about it. You caused me (By your direct intention) to have a positive point of focus towards upliftment that I wouldn't have otherwise had. That visualization was then added to the collective focus of many others. Something was created out of nothing to bring us closer becouse of your post.

Thank you for that.

Last edited by Instead; 12-15-2009 at 03:17 AM.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:52 AM   #48
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...As I was reading your text I was visualizing the images that you described...
I am very glad to hear this Instead.

Tell me, do you think it would be useful if I post a text on Symbols and examples of mental imagery? Of course, all in the perspective of the "Handbooks". I thought of this before, but hold it a bit because I thought it might just be too much subjective...

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 12-16-2009 at 02:17 AM.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:12 AM   #49
Instead
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
do you think it would be useful if I post a text on Symbols and examples of mental imagery?
Steven, Yes. I would look forward to more interpretations.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:38 AM   #50
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, I will prepare it soon and post it on the "Where Focus goes..." thread.

During the time I was reading the "Handbooks", I was feeling like it had to be read almost word by word, slowly, to take the time to "imagine" the meaning of each sentence. Many times reading once again to make sure I understood well before going any further. Many concepts were new to me, but at the same time, I felt like it was not foreign to me, but rather very intimately rooted in me.

That is how I got my first "trigger" of understanding. Not while reading, not even meditating, but while I was working cutting some wood outside . I cut woods for 3 times that was needed . And many more "trigger" came after, most of the times in action.

After a few years, I still get some "flashes" of understanding or I like to call it "new perspective", but much less than at the time I was reading them. There is certainly profound understandings to be made from the "handbooks" series, but it needs an openness not always available from us. Especially when we are overload with information and perspective .

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 12-16-2009 at 02:53 PM.