Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-16-2008, 10:27 AM   #1
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default What is 2012? (or "The Great Harvest")

I will offer my take on this issue which is on the minds of many. What I present here is based upon 3 main sources: The Ra Material/"Law of One", Hidden Hand - Revelations of an elite bloodline insider, and my own Consciousness Research and calibrations. Please make of it as you wish. Let's dive right into the heart of it with a quote from "Hidden Hand":

2012 and The Great Harvest:

Quote:
During this Ascension, there will be a three way split for those Souls inhabiting Earth. Those of the predominantly Negative Polarity, will accompany us as we Graduate through the Negative (or Service to Self) Harvest. We (Lucifer) will Create a new 4th Density Earth, based on the Negative Self Service Polarity. We must 'work off' our own part of the Negative Karmic effect incurred from all the Negativity created on this planet. Once we have done so, we will be released to once again assume our place as Sixth Density Guardians and Teachers of Wisdom throughout the Galaxy.

Those of the predominantly Positive Polarity (Love and Light) will Ascend to a beautiful new 4th Density Earth, where you will begin to work upon your learning and demonstrating of Love and Compassion. It will be a very beautiful and "Golden" Age. The 4th Density begins to open you up to your True Powers as a unique individualized aspect of The One Infinite Creator. You will perform works and wonders of the like that the one you call "Jesus" promised you would do "and even greater things than these". It will be a very magical time for you.

For the majority of Humans on the earth who could be considered shall we say "luke warm", they will experience a period of (what will feel 'ecstatic') zero-point time, where you feel totally at One with The Creator, giving you an encouraging reminder and glimpse of who you really are, before the veil of forgetfulness once again descends upon you, and you will be transported to another 3rd Density planet (a kind of 'Earth Replica'), to continue working upon yourselves and learning that life here is all about making choices. You will remain "quarantined" incarnating in 3rd Density matter until the time of the next Harvest; in which time you will need to have proved yourselves that you have learned how to be more Positive Beings, focused more upon being of Service to others, rather than seeking only to Serve yourself. When you can do this, and the next Harvest comes, you will have earned the right to join us, and enjoy your inheritance, as a member of the Galactic Community, and you will sit with us as Brothers and Sisters of The One, around the table of our Galactic Governing Body, the Confederation of Planets. (reply posted on 20-10-2008 @ 12:01 AM by Hidden_Hand).
I will not explain too much about the background/Context of this "Hidden Hand" person as this can be understood by reading the whole discourse. This is really essential for deeper understanding. Much of what he says is also backed up by the Ra material which he also comments on several times. We are moving towards a socalled "Great Harvest" which occurs at the end of a Cycle. It is always possible for a Soul/Being to evolve to higher densities, and thus be "harvested" before a cycle ends. But at the end of the cycle, when the "Great Harvest" occurs, all beings are affected by it. According to Hidden Hand there will be a "three way split". Using "muscle calibration" with regards to the Scale/Map of Consciousness, I came to the following conclusions:

Maximum "Level of Consciousness" that qualifies an individual for a "Negative Harvest": approximately 40.

Minimum "Level of Consciousness" that qualifies an individual for a "Positive Harvest": approximately 330.

This means that the "Level of Consciousness" range of "luke warm" individuals that will have to get further lessons in 3rd Density is: 41 - 329.

As of 25.10.2008 around 27 - 29% of the population already qualify for a "Positive Harvest" (a lot of these are probably "star seeds" though. And they really don't need to graduate as they are simply here to assist and have graduated from 3rd density before). This number will hopefully and most likely increase a lot in the years leading up to the Great Harvest around 2012. According to the Ra material, those that had the best shot of "making it" have priority to incarnate at this time as opposed to Souls/Beings who would most likely not make it due to the extent of their negative karma.

The density scale relative to the Hawkins Map/Scale:

3. Density/Dimension: 140-270
4. Density/Dimension: 270-380
5. Density/Dimension: 380-480
6. Density/Dimension: 480-540
7. Density/Dimension: 540-1000

As we can see from this, you have to be well established within the 4th density vibration to qualify for a "Positive Harvest". Hidden Hand says that as a minimum you will have to be at least 51% Service-to-others oriented (as opposed to service-to-self oriented). The "Negative Harvest" is nothing to worry about for most people. That is what the "elite rulers" themselves are aiming for, as they know that this will be the fastest route for them to learn their lessons and balance out their "karma" (if they get mixed into the "luke warm" group it will take longer time to escape/evolve). Wanderers/Star Seeds (ie. Beings that come from higher densities to help in this process) does not risk to be caught up in the "luke warm" harvest if they "fail" to wake up. According to Hidden Hand they will simpy return to their respective families/home planets etc. after physical death. The only "risk" is to live this one lifetime in prolonged suffering and misery.

Hidden Hand is part of a 6th (almost 7th) density extra-terrestrial "Group Soul" or "Social Memory Complex" (ie. a whole civilisations worth of individuals merged into one Complex Being) named "Lucifer". They "descended" into 3rd density to serve mankind, paradoxically by creating/orchestrating adversity and negativity as a catalyst for Mankinds spiritual evolution (which was lagging behind due to "lack of motivation" in the "garden of Eden" state before the introduction of total "Free will" and thus polarity/negativity). They are working towards a "negative Harvest" (for themselves!) in order to "work off" all the negativity they have created here as fast as possible to return to their Home Realms in the 6th density, and eventually evolve to the 7th. They have made a great sacifice for Mankind by doing this. Imagine what kind of cycle they will have to go through after they are done here to work it all off. This Hidden Hand discourse really puts things into perspective...

Quote from the Ra material (Law of One) regarding the Great Harvest:

Quote:
IV. WHAT IS THE DENSITY LEVEL OF PLANET EARTH NOW?

RA: Your planet is 3rd density in the beingness of its peoples, but the planet is now in a 4th density space/time continuum. (B1, S13, 133)

V. HOW DOES A 3RD DENSITY PLANET BECOME A 4TH DENSITY PLANET?

RA. The 4th density is as regularized in its approach as the striking of a clock upon the hour. Your planetary sphere has spiraled into space/time of a different vibrational configuration.

This causes the planetary sphere to be molded by these new distortions. However, the thought-forms of your people vary greatly and are not able to point in one direction.

Thus the harvest will be such that many will repeat the 3rd density cycle. The energies of your Wanderers, your teachers, and your adepts at this time are all bent upon increasing the harvest. However there are few to harvest. (B1, S13, 133)

[Note: Elsewhere Ra tells us that even in the harvest of Venus, a highly positive third-density planet, only 20% of the population graduated.]

RA: The harvest is now. There is at this time no reason to aim for longevity, but rather to encourage efforts toward seeking the heart of the self, for this which resides clearly in the violet-ray energy field will determine the harvesting of each person. (B1, S14, 138)

VI. THE UPCOMING HARVEST INTO 4TH DENSITY

A. EARTH WILL BECOME 4TH DENSITY POSITIVE

QUESTION: The Earth seems to be negative. So why will Earth go into 4th density positive instead of 4th density negative?

RA: For those of harvestable quality, those oriented in the ways of service to others greatly outnumber those whose orientation is toward service to self. (B1, S17, 166)

B. WHO GOES WHERE?

QUESTION: As we enter the 4th density there will be a 3 way split. (B1, S16, 151)

(1) Harvestable entities of positive polarity will remain for 4th density experience on this planet

(2) Harvestable entities of negative polarity going to another 4th density planet

(3) Unharvestable entities going to another 3rd density planet.

Is this correct? (B3, S63, 89)

RA: This is correct but the positively oriented harvestable entities will remain in this planetary influence but not upon this plane. (B3, S63, 89-90)
source: http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=127&Item id=36

Hope this was enlightening to some. Thanks a lot!

In Love and Gratitude,

Sanat

Ps. For a nice and clean summary of the info about 2012 and the Harvest spread out on this thread read here:
http://www.wakeupcall2012.com/messages.html

Last edited by Sanat; 12-05-2008 at 12:34 PM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 10:48 AM   #2
Tuza

Default Re: What is 2012? (or "The Great Harvest")

You laid that out very nicely Sanat, thank you for that.
Old 11-16-2008, 01:21 PM   #3
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

is there any type of test that shows someone where they are at so as to be able to modify behavior? also does this mean that it's o.k. to be on the dark side? because then it sounds like nothing really matters or makes a difference.

Last edited by ophiuchus; 11-16-2008 at 02:46 PM.
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:50 PM   #4
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Great post Sanat. Thanks.
Need some time studying it.

Many divine blessings.

Namasté
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 03:50 PM   #5
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophiuchus View Post
is there any type of test that shows someone where they are at so as to be able to modify behavior? also does this mean that it's o.k. to be on the dark side? because then it sounds like nothing really matters or makes a difference.
Everything is "OK" if you are willing to take the consequences (for there are always consequences). Those of the "dark side" have provided mankind with a catalyst for speeding up spiritual growth. Those that orchestrate this (ie. the Lucifer being) have done so knowing that they would have to go through a cycle of extreme negativity to work off the karma they accumulated while "ruling" this planet. This is self-less service on one level, and at the same time it is extreme service to self. Very paradoxical indeed.

Those of the Human family bloodlines (below the Luficer overseeing/orchestrating entity) are also informed of this, and are working towards a negative harvest for themselves because they know this is the best way for them to eventually evolve out of it. Probably only the upper echalons of the human bloodlines understands this fully, while the lower levels are just into "negativity" for the sake of negativity/power etc. Info is extremly compartmentlized in their whole freemasonic organisation...

Either way it has karmic consequences that are not to be taken lightly. Imagine a cycle of thousands of thousands for lifes with pure negativity and suffering. Much worse than the current earthly situation. This is what they will have to endure to work off their karmic debt.

You ask if there is any test to show where people are at. Yes, there is the test of "muscle calibration". But I would not worry too much about it. The best thing is to work on yourself, and become more and more Aware. Everyone incarnated with a life blueprint were a certain "goal" was set for each to reach before the Harvest. Most people will reach their goal eventually. I think a lot will be revealed in the years leading up to the Harvest as the ETs become more involved. Everyone has the opportunity for growth. The "worst" thing that can happen is that you will have to continue to live on an earth like planet for another cycle (there are also smaller cycles so it is possible to be harvested sooner than a full cycle). That is not so bad is it?

Last edited by Sanat; 11-16-2008 at 04:18 PM.
Old 11-16-2008, 04:31 PM   #6
iamhearing
Avalon Senior Member

I visited your sight Sanat,Thankyou.

Namaste
iamhearing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:28 AM   #7
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

great website-- its a wealth of information. thanks for posting.

question: how did you arrive at the calibration numbers? and how did you arrive at the data for the populace in terms of what the average LoC is? do you have a consciousness-O-meter or something?
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:56 AM   #8
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilderburger w/cheese View Post
great website-- its a wealth of information. thanks for posting.

question: how did you arrive at the calibration numbers? and how did you arrive at the data for the populace in terms of what the average LoC is? do you have a consciousness-O-meter or something?
Yes, in fact we all do... It's called a body/mind/Spirit complex. If you follow links on the site the method of "muscle calibration" will be described there... It is based on "applied kinesiology".

Naturally, everything is known to to All-that-is. I arrive at the numbers by simply asking (making a statement really) and using the muscle response of my calibration partner as an indicator of yes/no answers. (yes makes the arm go strong, no makes it go weak). Example: "The Level of Mass Consciousness for this planet is higher than X". I start out with with a low number (that yeilds a "yes" response) and I go upwards until I get a "no" response...

It is also possible to use dowsing rods or even pendulum which I also do. But the muscle testing is the best, "safest" and fastest way to get the answers. The fact that another person is the "instrument" makes it harder for "personal influence" to play a part in it. Read on Hawkins site for all the info you need (links provided on the site and above). Thanks for your response!
Old 11-18-2008, 10:17 AM   #9
mysticphoebos
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: What is 2012? (or "The Great Harvest")

Great site Sanat,

very informative thanks a lot.
mysticphoebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:12 PM   #10
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticphoebos View Post
Great site Sanat,

very informative thanks a lot.
Thanks a lot! So happy you enjoy it!
Old 11-18-2008, 02:04 PM   #11
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=127&Itemid=36

Dear Sanat
Thank you for the post its well thought out.
I also skimed the info on this link above.

I have several questions.
Have you muscle tested the validity of RA ?

I follow the teachings of David Hawkins and am aware that he stated that God dosent need a co-creator so my devotion is only to God.

Who is RA?
I am not familiar with the Law of One.

There is so much spiritual circus that I am aware of the need to question anything that may be a distraction.

However it would be nice to think that there is a "harvest" movment to a 4th dimension.

Regards Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 04:06 PM   #12
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=127&Itemid=36

Dear Sanat
Thank you for the post its well thought out.
I also skimed the info on this link above.

I have several questions.
Have you muscle tested the validity of RA ?

I follow the teachings of David Hawkins and am aware that he stated that God dosent need a co-creator so my devotion is only to God.

Who is RA?
I am not familiar with the Law of One.

There is so much spiritual circus that I am aware of the need to question anything that may be a distraction.

However it would be nice to think that there is a "harvest" movment to a 4th dimension.

Regards Chris
Hi Chris! Thanks for your response.

Yes, I have muscle tested or "calibrated" the Ra Material or "Law of One" series (the version that is available on Wilcoks site): It calibrates right above 900.

Ra is a group soul (that is a whole planet worth of beings evolved into one complex being of higher densities). He has been around and helped mankind a lot in for a very long time. He was involved with the Egyptians and the pyramids, and also with many other cultures. Like many other beings from higher densities he has been working to increase Positive Harvest. To learn more you should simply read the Ra Material which explains it well. RA is short and to the point, but each sentence is very condensed with meaning. He says a lot with few words...

Yes, there is a jungle of info out there. That is why I have created my website where I offer only "essential info" of High calibration. Info that gives overview of the bigger picture and scheme of things. There are many different angles/viewpoints to percieve "what is going on" from. All the pieces of information available on my site complement each other. And all info carries a high vibration of Truth/Love/Integrity. On the bottom of the "calibrations" page of my website you will find links to all the different material along with its respective calibrated LoC.

Love,

Sanat
Old 11-18-2008, 04:46 PM   #13
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for your response Sanat.
No doubt it will all unfold as it is is suposed to.

Regards and thanks again
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:42 PM   #14
nibiru
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you sanat...
Very enlightening...but I would like to make a comment obout this topic...let´s see... I came to the knowledge that the main purpose of incarnating in this planetary school with 100% free will is to learn the lesson of polarity integration... Either polarizing to the light or polarizing to the dark will sooner or later build worlds with hive conciousness,where you loose individuality for the sake of the group...
Polarity integration means equilibrium between both polarities,between opposites,where none of them are good or bad...they are only opposites...
When we learn to cocreate in a balanced way you fulfill and the whole game finishes for that soul, entering to play into new universal games... The way out or the graduation comes when you integrate and accept both sides of which ALL THAT IS is...
Both are parts of the Divinity, and in both roads you can acomplish asencion...but the principal objective is not to polarize into any of the extremes, but to love them both and cocreate a reality in which both poles coexist in a balanced way... That is the goal...that is the key to the way out for this continious incarnation process... That is the zero piont... Not negative, not positive, simply none of them...use them to cocreate, but not to live traped by them...

Last edited by nibiru; 11-19-2008 at 02:44 AM. Reason: SPELLING
nibiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:50 PM   #15
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibiru View Post
Thank you sanat...
Very enlightening...but i have a big question to make...let´s see... I have comed to the knowledge that the main purpose of incarnating in this planetary school with 100% free will is to learn the lesson of polarity integration... Either polaryzing to the light or polaryzing to the dark will sooner or later build worlds with hive conciousness,where you loose individuality for the sake of the group...
Polarity integration means equilibrium between both polarities,between opposites,where none of them are good or bad...they are only opposites...
When we learn to cocreate in a balanced way you fulfill and the whole game finishes for that soul, entering to play into new universal games... The way out or the graduation comes when you integrate and accept both sides of which all that is is...
Both are parts of the divinity, and in both roads you can acomplish asencion...but the principal objective is not to polarize into any of the extremes, but to love them both and cocreate a reality in which both poles coexist in a balanced way... That is the goal...that is the key to the way aou for this continious incarnation process... That is the zero piont... Not negative, not positive, simply none of them...use them to cocreate, but not to live traped by them...
Yes, that is very true, Nibiru. The terms are not so important. "Positive polarity" means that you have integrated. I don't see any contradiction here other than perhaps on the semantic level. You can see that "positive polarity" simply means that you have integrated, and negative polarity means that you have segregated. There are various degrees of Integration/segregation and this is what RA is talking about. It is also what the Scale of 1 to 1000 is about. At the top there is complete integration/balance, and at the bottom there is very much segregation/unbalance.

Last edited by Sanat; 11-18-2008 at 11:54 PM.
Old 11-19-2008, 12:48 AM   #16
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent thread, Sanat!

I like the sources you quote because I've studied them extensively, especially the Ra Material/Law of One. BTW, that Study Guide you quoted from was compiled by Bob Childers; one of my best friends: my teacher; mentor; best man at my wedding, etc. He introduced me to the Ra Material about a dozen years ago, and quite frankly I didn't get it at first, but I kept studying it because I trusted Bob's opinion, and he loved it. I now consider it to be one of the most credible teachings available to us!

I've also studied Dr Hawkins' material quite a bit and I have a healthy respect for it. He's just put out another audio book called "In the World, But Not of It", and I've been trying to justify spending $90 for 7 CDs.

My only caveat is that I'm never 100% sure about the results of the muscle testing method. I once used it to try and determine if an employee was telling the truth about some items that were getting stolen from work. Muscle testing said he was guilty as sin, even after double and triple checking. Unfortunately I made a decision based on that being a fact, only to find out later that he was indeed innocent.
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:29 AM   #17
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks SuperManny!

I see. The more "personal" things are the easier it will influence your calibration. It's good to always ask for "permission" before calibrating.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:45 AM   #18
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
...As of 25.10.2008 around 27 - 29% of the population already qualify for a "Positive Harvest" (a lot of these are probably "star seeds" though. And they really don't need to graduate as they are simply here to assist and have graduated from 3rd density before)...
Hello Sanat. I'm glad to read you again.

If I may my friend, I think all, including "star seeds" risk in incarnating into Humanity. All are under the Universal Laws. If one is still under a victim consciousness, the Laws will bring him/her more of victim consciousness experience. There is much to gain if success is obtained, but the risk is to stay stuck into victim consciousness to result in no ascension.

About "Hidden Hands", most of his statements are according to the Law of One. I think he has said many truth in this regard, but not about himself. What he said about himself and his people did not sound true and genuine to my humble feelings. I'm not thinking exclusively about lies, but also Hidden truth intentionally not being mentioned. I really start to question even the Ra material about this. A lot of truth, but some small lies and hidden truth here and there to mislead, especially when the speaker informs about himself and his people.

My thoughts, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 11-19-2008 at 02:37 AM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 02:54 AM   #19
nibiru
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Steven;82743]Hello Sanat. I'm glad to read you again.

If I may my friend, I think all, including "star seeds" risk in incarnating into Humanity. All are under the Universal Laws. If one is still under a victim consciousness, the Laws will bring him/her more of victim consciousness experience. There is much to gain if success is obtained, but the risk is to stay stuck into victim consciousness to result in no ascension.

YEEEES !
VICTIMHOOD IS EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE TO AQUIRE " COCREATOR GOD/GODESS CONCIOUSNESS" WHERE YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU COCREATE OR ATTRACT FROM THE UNIVERSAL FLOW OF ENERGY...ASCENCION IS EXACTLY THAT, MEANING BY THIS THAT YOU COCREATE WITH FULL CONCIOUSNESS OF YOUR POWER TO MANIFEST WHAT YOU ATTRACT,WHAT YOU THINK,WHAT YOU FEEL,WHAT YOUR ACTIONS SHOW...WHEN WE HUMANKIND (INCLUDING STARSEEDS AND WALK-INS) LEARN TO DISPLAY OUR MULTIDIMENSIONAL CONCIOUSNESS IN OUR DAILY ACTS WE ARE READY FOR THE NEXT STEP IN THE EVOLUTIONARY LADDER...
nibiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 11:34 AM   #20
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Steven. Glad you have joined us. Perhaps what you say is correct. Allthough it would be kind of a bummer to be cought up in a cycle of thousands of years in 3rd density when you in reality have already "graduated" from it. I don't know. I would like to recommend this read to you though:

http://www.operationterra.com/Messages/index.html

If you liked the Handbooks and the Allies of Humanity I think you will very much appreciate this...

I am not sure what you mean when you say Hidden Hand talks about himself and his people and also RA. Please be more specific as I would like to understand. Some truth will always be hidden of course. Often because the full truth would confuse more thant it would help mankind in their limited perspective. I am not sure I get exactly what you mean about Hidden Hand and RA with regards to what you say: "What he said about himself and his people did not sound true and genuine to my humble feelings." Thanks for your thoughts though. Always appreciated!

Last edited by Sanat; 11-19-2008 at 11:37 AM.
Old 11-19-2008, 12:57 PM   #21
kem
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: What is 2012? (or "The Great Harvest")

Very interesting post!

Thanks
kem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:29 PM   #22
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Sanat,

I would like to thank you for starting this thread. This is the kind of info that I am looking for on this forum. I like to be aware of what is happening in the world, but I find the doom and gloom prediction stuff really brings my energy down.

This material is very uplifting.

It is amazing how this journey is going. I had reached a point in the maze of info where I felf I had hit a wall and did not know where to go next. I mean I am aware of the NWO, 9-11, microchipping etc., but I knew I was at a point of being past all of that.

This thread is exactly what I needed to continue on. Thanks again.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:56 PM   #23
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for this post! I absolutely believe this is accurate. Dolores Cannon is another author who writes of the harvest. Looking forward to it!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 02:12 PM   #24
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Yea, it sure is an incredible ride!

I like to look at many different messages of high calibration/vibration of Truth/Love, and I find that they all complement each other. Some are more true for some people, and others are more true for other people. Everyone choose their "destiny" before they incarnated here and everyone is guided towards the fulfillment of that destiny. This is exectly why I put up my website. To collect a lot of different messages with a high "level of consciousness/Love/Integrity/Truth" that overlap and complement each other, yet each has a different flavor/coloring. This way everyone should be able to find something that appeals to them. Thanks a lot people! Glad you enjoy as I do!
Old 11-19-2008, 03:38 PM   #25
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

I just finished listening to this interview with Brent Miller and he talks about the 'Harvest of Souls'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtsOc...eature=related

Great interview!

deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote