Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > SWEDEN

Notices

Old 07-06-2009, 01:55 AM   #1
IndigoChild1986
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Landstingen förbereder inköp av vaccin mot A(H1N1)

Socialstyrelsen rekommenderar samtliga landsting att köpa in vaccin mot A(H1N1). Rekommendationen omfattar inköp av totalt 18 miljoner doser, vilket räcker för att vaccinera hela Sveriges befolkning med två doser.

I november 2007 tecknade Socialstyrelsen och Stockholms läns landsting ett avtal med läkemedelsbolaget GlaxoSmithKline (GSK). Syftet var att se till att Sverige fick tillräckligt med vaccin om en pandemi skulle bryta ut. Stockholms läns landsting representerar samliga landsting och regioner och samordnar inköp av vaccin.

Det är upp till varje landsting att på egen hand be****a om hur mycket vaccin som ska beställas. Varje landsting står själv för kostnaderna för vaccinet. Stockholms läns landsting be****ade under fredagen att beställa fyra miljoner doser av vaccinet. Det räcker för att vaccinera alla personer i Stockholms län mot A(H1N1).

Besked senast på måndag

Senast den 22 juni ska alla landsting ha vänt sig till Stockholms läns landsting och meddelat hur många doser de vill beställa.

– Sverige får tillgång till det som troligen kommer att vara det första vaccinet i Europa mot den nya influensan. Det är mycket bra. I dagsläget är A(H1N1) visserligen en mild form av influensa, menmed många sjuka ger det ända stora konsekvenser och erfarenheter från tidigare pandemier visar att influensan ibland kan utvecklas och bli mer elakartad. Därför är det viktigt att kunna erbjuda vaccin till hela befolkningen, säger Anders Tegnell, som är chef för Socialstyrelsens smittskyddsenhet.

Högsta nivå på pandemiskala

Bakgrunden till Socialstyrelsens rekommendation är att WHO den 11 juni klassade A(H1N1) som nivå 6 på pandemiskalan. Det är den högsta nivån och innebar att avtalet med GSK aktiverades.

A(H1N1) är en helt ny form av influensa och därför är troligen ingen människa immun mot den. Socialstyrelsen bedömer att mellan 20 och 40 procent av befolkningen kommer att smittas. Risken är stor att hela samhället påverkas mer än vid en vanlig influensa. I höst kommer de första leveranserna av vaccin att kunna ske. Enligt den preliminära planen ska alla doser vara levererade till början av 2010.

http://finest.se/userBlog/?uid=15852&blogPage=1 Source

2009-06-25, 21:34Lena

Swedes don't have a clue, they just don't look at these kind of things, they assume the "high" guys knows best. Easy targets.

A Swede

2009-06-25, 18:42Jimbo

Just because the vaccinations are mandatory does not mean they can force them on you, they are not above you, they are not God. If need be you can cite the following documents: Constitution/Bill of Rights (if you have one), United Nations Declaration of Human Rights and the Nuremberg Code.

Further, you can provide evidence (news articles, research papers) that the H1N1 vaccine has not yet been proven to be safe beyond any and all doubt, and that there is reason to believe the harm it may cause could outweigh the potential benefits, and that vaccinating you will not significantly contribute to herd immunity.

And then you can also submit a notice of understanding and intent, and a claim of right, basicly saying that you understand the situation and that your intent is not to cause any harm, and thus you claim the right to not be vaccinated. In addition you could mention that if you suspect that you have been infected, you will quarantine yourself so as to not spread the disease further.

Oh, and remember to smile. This should get you off the hook. Worst thing they can do if they’re real *******s is give you a fine or something. But if you treat them with compassion and respect, like you would any other human being, they might not even do that.

2009-06-25, 03:02Peter

The thing is that they dont sell H1N1 as a killler. They only strech it as far as people will loose time from work and that will be a strain on the economy so I dont think that many will take it. People are quite skeptical in general here in scandinavia so if they try for a to hard sell the majority would put there foot down. Its not by accident we have the highest livingstandard in the world here because They are afraid to awake the viking rage that is slumbering by pushing us to hard to fast.

2009-06-25, 03:01Alex

Quick and dirty summary. The vaccines are engineered to GIVE the population the flu, not protect them from it. DON’T TAKE THE SHOTS!!!!! If all the fools around you are taking the shots, you’re protected from any environmentally transmitted virus. They are also protected if you get the flu. But only if the vaccine is really a vaccine, which is a total lie. Bottom line. If you want to live, don’t let them stick you or your loved ones.

2009-06-25, 02:59Peter

You are right there. I did some investigation the first time I heard about gardasil in on the news here in sweden. A mother a her daughter was interviewed and as you might guess the mother hade paid to have her daughter vaccinated. I looked up the name of them in an online phonebook and came up with 2 hits. One name was located in northen part of sweden were they have a strong accent and the none of the women hade a northen accent. The second name was located in the capital of sweden so the accent matched and she was titled Doctor.
I didnt go any further in my investigation because I knew that this was probably a fake news story but I was close to call her and ask.
IndigoChild1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 02:09 PM   #2
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Landstingen förbereder inköp av vaccin mot A(H1N1)

Friends visit my thread: Radiant zones and community building...Where are we up to ?

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=15480

loving kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:13 PM   #3
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Landstingen förbereder inköp av vaccin mot A(H1N1)

Skönt att se lite svensk närvaro här.
Jo, den här vaccinhypen spelar "Big- pharma" i händerna. Allt med medias hjälp. Läste över axeln på en kille som hade Expressen i näven häromdagen. Det enda jag tänkte när jag såg skräckpropagandan han så intresserat slukade var "Fan, är folk så här j-la indoktrinerade? Det är ju skrämmande!!!"

Vaken.se har en del bra trådar på svensk nivå om vacciner.

Fridens
/Meta
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote