Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-14-2010, 09:22 PM   #1
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

Default Who is this Buddha Boy?

This is a miracle, which science cannot explain surviving without food and water for more than 10 months; however for disciples of spirituality, it is not a mystery and it is very possible for a person to live in deep meditation without eating and drinking anything. I have heard many stories from my parents about Yogis and Sadhus, who generally do not confine in any societal boundaries; rather they live in recluse and tune to "higher self" without eating or drinking and surviving in extreme climates. I found about this "Buddha Boy", who is also known as "Ram Bahadur Bomjan" or "Palden Dorje" whose purpose of this life is to bring salvation for all the living beings of this planet!! Below are the documentary made by Discovery Channel; better find the information from your own intuition rather what Discovery wants to say!!

The following video does seem to be shot recently; but i do not know however it conveys Buddha Boy's message to us!

The following is the message he gave in his native language, which has been translated in English below:

"Murder, violence, greed, anger and temptation has made the human world a desperate place. A terrible storm has descended upon the human world, and this is carrying the world towards destruction. There is only one way to save the world and that is through dharma (religious practice.) When one doesnt walk the righteous path of religious practice, this desperate world will surely be destroyed. Therefore, follow the path of religion and spread this message to your fellows. Never put obstacles, anger and disbelief in the way of my meditations mission. I am only showing you the way; you must seek it on your own. What I will be, what I will do, the coming days will reveal. Human salvation, the salvation of all living beings, and peace in the world are my goal and my path. Namo Buddha sangaya, Namo Buddha sangaya, namo sangaya. I am contemplating on the release of this chaotic world from the ocean of emotion, on our detachment from anger and temptation, without straying from the path for even a moment, I am renouncing my own attachment to my life and my home forever, I am working to save all living beings. But in this undisciplined world, my lifes practice is reduced to mere entertainment.
The practice and devotion of many Buddhas is directed at the worlds betterment and happiness. It is essential but very difficult to understand that practice and devotion. But though it is easy to lead this ignorant existence, human beings dont understand that one day we must leave this uncertain world and go with the Lord of Death. Our long attachments with friends and family will dissolve into nothingness. We have to leave behind the wealth and property we have accumulated. Whats the use of my happiness, when those who have loved me from the beginning, my mother, father, brothers, relatives are all unhappy. Therefore, to rescue all sentient beings, I have to be Buddha-mind, and emerge from my underground cave to do vajra meditation. To do this I have to realize the right path and knowledge, so do not disturb my practice. My practice detaches me from my body, my soul and this existence. In this situation there will be 72 goddess Kalis. Different gods will be present, along with the sounds of thunder and of tangur , and all the celestial gods and goddesses will be doing puja (worship.) So until I have sent a message, do not come here, and please explain this to others. Spread religious knowledge and religious messages throughout the world. Spread the message of world peace to all. Seek a righteous path and wisdom will be yours"

This is his message video before going deep in Jungle for another deep meditation

"It seems Universe is not only stranger than we imagine; it is stranger than we can imagine"
TheRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 11:08 PM   #2
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who is this Buddha Boy?

I saw videos about the "Buddha Boy" a few years ago.
From what I remember, his brother collects money for people to worship him. The worshipers can come and look at him at certain hours of the day from far, far away behind a wired fence.
People are not allowed to approach the meditating "Buddha Boy" or take a closer look.
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 11:21 PM   #3
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

There is a long tradition of Indian yogis doing similar saving the world meditation and without taking away from the videos In my view its a spiritual error to be devoted to or worship other than God.
Holy men sages etc are due respect. Relatives that charge are a different ball game.

Only we can save our own personal world by raising our own spiritual energy.
Its down to us.
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 11:24 PM   #4
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I have seen that. There is one major problem with it. I am not saying that he is not a master meditator or what ever. However, there are time frames every day when the view of him is blocked and only a select few of his helpers are allowed to see him during that time. That was kind of a red flag for me that he is probably eating and drinking.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:42 AM   #5
iwata
Avalon Senior Member

pfft...
iwata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:11 AM   #6
Olam
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I have seen that. There is one major problem with it. I am not saying that he is not a master meditator or what ever. However, there are time frames every day when the view of him is blocked and only a select few of his helpers are allowed to see him during that time. That was kind of a red flag for me that he is probably eating and drinking.
The BBC did a documentary on him(you can find it on youtube). They put a camera on him for 4 full days sitting under the tree. They wanted to make sure he was not receiving water of food. They concluded that he did go at least 4 days without food or drink.....
Olam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:30 AM   #7
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

the day this forum went subscription I had commented about him coming out of the jungle...

Awakening 1111

We are on the count down to a very exciting time for this world...

The original Buddha appeared in the same time frame as Moses
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:54 AM   #8
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Absorption is an incredible thing - i have been in it for only about 10 minutes of my life, and it completely changed how i perceive it. Words cannot describe the experience. The goal of my life is to transcend this state.

In buddhism, absorption meditation is described as "coming to the face of God".

May all beings be liberated.
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 06:56 AM   #9
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greetings View Post
Absorption is an incredible thing - i have been in it for only about 10 minutes of my life, and it completely changed how i perceive it. Words cannot describe the experience. The goal of my life is to transcend this state.

In buddhism, absorption meditation is described as "coming to the face of God".

May all beings be liberated.
Hi yes thats so.
Spent two days in a similar state while awake and walking about on an ashram in India. The spiritual energy in these places is amazing.
Anyway the problem is that these states come and go, so are not "it" Realization is permanent.
Permanency can only come about in a a nondualisict (Oneness) state and in order for that the ego must be transcended, thats our part so to speak, the rest is up to God.
Kundalini must also awaken fully, that can be a long process from start to finish or it can fully happen in moments.
The Buddhist teaching speaks of the void but that is, as per Dr Hawkins, a miss translation, mis-understanding of the original teaching. The Buddha meant no-thing not nothing.
Dr David Hawkins spent between lifetimes in the void till realizing the spiritual error.
The Void is complete but lacking the Love of God.
The path way of Negation can be misunderstood, Not this!!!! dosent mean transcending the love of God.

Chris
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:04 AM   #10
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olam View Post
The BBC did a documentary on him(you can find it on youtube). They put a camera on him for 4 full days sitting under the tree. They wanted to make sure he was not receiving water of food. They concluded that he did go at least 4 days without food or drink.....
I saw the one on Discovery Channel in which they filmed him for 4 days from far, far away.
It was pitch dark at night and there is no way to tell what he is doing or whether he is there.

From what I heard, when Gautama first became Buddha, he gave his first discourse to five friends ("Dhamma Cakkappavattana Sutta").
He explained that in order to achieve enlightenment, one should walk on the middle path and avoid the two extremes of excessive indulgence in sensual pleasures, or self-torture.

That was because after he starved himself to skin and bones, he looked within himself and he did not observe any changes.
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:20 AM   #11
Bilko
Avalon Senior Member

I got as far as this:

QUOTE When one doesnt walk the righteous path of religious practice, this desperate world will surely be destroyed QUOTE.
I don't know if it is a miscommunication of words but that right there negates the whole' free will' thing for me.

I never did anything wrong. I never murdered, raped, or any of that stuff. As far as i am aware there is no right or wrong, just experience. As soon as someone wants to tip the scales in one direction or another i get antsy.
Bilko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:49 AM   #12
lawlessline
Avalon Senior Member

On a french video, he peaks to see if anyone is looking. Then when he thinks things are clear smiles. The sort of smile that say he on to a good thing.

If you are in true meditation you won't have thoses thoughts passing through your spirit? You certainly wouldn't look round to see if people were looking.

When Ib first saw it some years ago now. I really wanted it to be, but he has been proven a fraud in many occassions. Good luck to he though. He is not harming people and generally in the right direction. I suppose he is taking for the greater good?

t
lawlessline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:25 PM   #13
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

So why sit under a tree in the same position for a few years if you are a fraud???
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:37 PM   #14
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
So why sit under a tree in the same position for a few years if you are a fraud???

Could it be cos it brings him a good money collection, fame and attention?? Just a thought.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 05:27 PM   #15
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
Could it be cos it brings him a good money collection, fame and attention?? Just a thought.
Would you do all that for 4 or 5 years?
Old 02-15-2010, 05:49 PM   #16
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

sorry to say but the fastest way to spiritual enlightenment is through the pain of getting crushed to your knees with tears flowing down your cheeks.

my daughter's best friend was kidnapped and murdered and it was after that point that the expansion was realized.

I asked in a prayer before going to sleep to be shown... and in my dream, I was

I started helping in other missing children cases and helped solve several hundred before law enforcement finally cracked down to the point it stopped children from disappearing in the night.

At one point helping became beyond the point I could handle, I laid down walking away never to return again. that is the moment I felt a touch on my shoulder and opened my eyes to see an angel standing over me, I looked around the room and it was filled with the spirits of those children I had helped to find peace.

Tears still come to my eyes remembering the pain of that moment, to the sudden understanding of the unknown.

The children were all smiling and one said not to give up, they were here to help.

The pain was gone and I was filled with an undescribable peace.

I climbed out of bed and went back to work.

One night I asked for the answer to what the world needed to stop the global warming and the destruction of our planet and was shown the future, and an automobile. I walked up and couldn't find how to open the hood and in my dream a guide appeared to help me with the understanding I needed.

I looked into the engine and saw what was being used to create the power needed for it to drive. It was the missing peice I needed to perfect a design I started 20 years before.

There are so many unknown truths waiting to be understood for all of us...

Confucism followed buddhism because the answers were still waiting to be found...

I have seen Nirvana, visited in my dreams, I looked down and saw all the masters as they were slowly rising in their enlightenment and many had rose far beyond where I was standing they didn't even realized they had found what they were looking for and kept searching far beyond. What they were finding was no-more than in their hearts they already knew.
Old 02-15-2010, 05:49 PM   #17
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Would you do all that for 4 or 5 years?
This is India. People are born into class systems and the 'lowest' in the system are forced to make 'begging' into a life's work. Some people are forced into horrendous mutilations of themselves and family members in order to make some money. This said, then it’s a better option to sit under a tree for a few years and get adored at the same time.

We really have got it so easy here and sometimes it’s incomprehensible to understand why people in much poorer country do what they do. But if we were born into that kind of system then I’m guessing we would do the same.
Old 02-15-2010, 06:04 PM   #18
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

...could be....
Old 02-15-2010, 06:31 PM   #19
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This is India. People are born into class systems and the 'lowest' in the system are forced to make 'begging' into a life's work. Some people are forced into horrendous mutilations of themselves and family members in order to make some money. This said, then it’s a better option to sit under a tree for a few years and get adored at the same time.

We really have got it so easy here and sometimes it’s incomprehensible to understand why people in much poorer country do what they do. But if we were born into that kind of system then I’m guessing we would do the same.
It's actually Nepal, but I get your drift. You are right to say that there are many fakes in India because of the poverty. However, it is also the most spiritual place on earth, IMHO, with people of great realisation, where miracles do happen!!

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 06:46 PM   #20
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So why sit under a tree in the same position for a few years...???
maybe it was a really nice tree...

I myself would want two so I could put my hammock up and swing in the breeze...
Old 02-15-2010, 07:03 PM   #21
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

I am not endorsing "Buddha Boy" in anyway; and if he is righteous; then he does not need any endorsement. But, i would like to emphasize that so called "poor" standard of living and attaining spiritual consciousness are in no way related and present India, Pakistan, Tibbet, Nepal, Bhutan once known collectively as "Jamboodeep" and spiritual outcome of that time can be found in "Bhagawat Geeta", Upnishads, Shastras, and above all "VEDAS", which are well recognized in West even now.

When Gautam Buddha had urge to renunciation; he also went away from people to attain "Buddha" as state of mind. In fact; he was a son of a King; and he did not have any "poor" living standard there. The same goes with "Mahaveer" from "Jainism" path.

It would not be justified to say that people who feel the urge to attain "Buddha" as state of mind; influenced by "poor" standard of living.

The people who wrote "Upnishads", they were 108 in number and they all went from their minds to reside in their hearts; and stayed and observed the reality and wrote their experiences, which became known as "Upnishads".

My personal view about "prevalent" religious and spiritual practices in India, Nepal, Tibbet and surrounding places is that in Himalayan areas had Earth's Kundalini energy, which is no more there; and has been shifted from there near to Chile...

Last edited by TheRebel; 02-15-2010 at 09:08 PM.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:11 PM   #22
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRebel View Post
...Himalayan areas had Earth's Kundalini energy, which is no more there; and has been shifted from there near to Chile...
I’m intrigued. Please tell us more about these shifting energies.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:04 PM   #23
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

The mother earth is an exact replica of human being; however it does not look like human body; but the energy field around human body i.e. electromagnetic field around a human body (also known as Merkaba or light body), which extends around 50-60 feet in diameter surrounding a human body..

Outside it looks like a perfect sphere as above in picture; but inside it is very complex electromagnetic energy and that energy field is identical to what is around the earth. Science (NASA) has been able to identify this energy field around earth and this energy field moves the same way, the field around our bodies do.

So, there is energy sits around the base of spine of a human body, which resembles like serpent in coiled position, and this energy rises from the spine in different forms. Almost everybody is familiar with sexual orgasm when this energy moves and raises from spine, but not every one is familiar with Kundalini energy, which is same energy, but it moves through different channel and rises up. So, when it moves through different channel, it has different purpose compared to sexual energy, that is used for creation, procreation, and some other deep and bigger levels that we are not aware of. But Kundalini energy rising is to awaken you to "God" or higher level of consciousness and it is said that once you had "kundalini" experience, you cannot stop and you will keep searching for that and in all you life you would want to experience that. For a human body, Kundalini energy moves from the base of the spine through all "Charkra" system and it moves like serpent..

Similarly, mother earth's base chakra that center of the earth where Kundalini energy rises and connects to the surface of the earth in a same serpent like way. In between two points, it forms the "seven charka" system of our earth; however it is temporary and it stays in one location for about 13,000 years and then every 13,000 years, it moves to a different location. Wherever it chooses to move, the people in that area have their "Kundalini" experience in and around 700 miles radius roughly of that area. This energy triggers the kundalini of people living in that area and eventually those people end becoming "Teachers" or "Light" of the world.

This energy has just moved and it is no more where it was. It used to be in the Western mountains in Tibet and this is the reason, we have seen climax of spirituality in Tibet and their teachings for the world. However, it has moved to Andes mountains in Chile, so Peru and Chile would be known as new "Tibet". This movement process started in 1949 and completed in 2008 and the energy also has been shifted from male to female.

Hopefully this description would help; however to understand in great detail, please refer "Serpent of Light" book by Drunvalo Melchizedek...hopefully it

Universe is far stranger that we can ever imagine!
Old 02-15-2010, 09:26 PM   #24
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Rebel for taking the time to explain this. I was aware of the human and earth energies but was not aware that the earth energy had moved to Chile. I wonder if there have been reports of kundalini experiences in these parts? I’ve always been under the impression that the light body extends only a few feet outside of the body and not 50-60 feet. Can you clarify this for me please?

Much apprectiaton.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:30 PM   #25
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I’ve always been under the impression that the light body extends only a few feet outside of the body and not 50-60 feet. Can you clarify this for me please?

Much apprectiaton.

From my understanding, you are talking about "Aura" around human body, which extends 5-9 feet depending on the size of person; however "Human Light Body" also known as "Mer-Ka-Ba", which needs to be activated. With certain breathing and meditative technique, it can be achieved and only when it is activated, the "Tetrahedron" surrounding the body starts spinning @ almost speed of light and due to their spin; a Saucer type sphere is formed around a body, which extends around 55-60 feet in diameter. So, this Saucer type "Vehicle" is capable of carrying a human light body in different dimensions. I personally believe that this activated body would start working at the time of "Shift" from this 3rd density to 4th density and that Saucer shaped light body would carry us into 4th density...How Fascinating....

You can find some info in detail here below

http://www.crystalinks.com/merkaba.html

I think we already know about how enlightened Peru (Machu Pecchu) and Andes Mountain, and surrounding area is and there have been many UFO sightings around that area too; however i do not have any personal experience as i have not been there!! hopefully in future!!