Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-18-2009, 05:02 PM   #1
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Question A funny thing happened today

Today I was thinking about the DNA upgrade thing and how it was supposed to bring issues from the past back into your mind so that you can deal with them.
Well I was thinking about my first love from when I was 18 (so a long time ago) and how over the past few months I have kept bumping into her, even though I haven't seen her for getting on for 20 years up till now.
I feel totally indifferent to her now even though when we split she broke my heart.
Any way after I stopped thinking about her the next record played was Marvin Gaye which when we spilt back in 1985 was used on a TV advert for Levis jeans and the bloke she ran off with looked just like the bloke in the advert.
Which was bad news at the time as it just reminded me about them
Just thought it was funny how things happen, I really don't believe in coincidences

Anyone else having similar experiences at the mo??

Also while I'm here.......

It got me thinking about my girl friend/soul mate Helen who died 17 years ago and I was wondering if she might be back here again.
Anyone know how long you stay before reincarnating? I know time is only some thing that exists in this dimension so I'm guessing she could have reincarnated at any time?? Even into a body that was born before she died???? Is that possible????
Just wondering if there is any chance of meeting her here again in this life time....
I think that would be the only way I will even be able to close on her death...

Anyone have any idea??

Last edited by Swanny; 02-18-2009 at 05:09 PM.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:09 PM   #2
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A funny thing happened today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Today I was thinking about the DNA upgrade thing and how it was supposed to bring issues from the past back into your mind so that you can deal with them.
Well I was thinking about my first love from when I was 18 (so a long time ago) and how over the past few months I have kept bumping into her, even though I haven't seen her for getting on for 20 years up till now.
I feel totally indifferent to her now even though when we split she broke my heart.
Any way after I stopped thinking about her the next record played was Marvin Gaye which when we spilt back in 1985 was used on a TV advert for Levis jeans and the bloke she ran off with looked just like the bloke in the advert.
Just thought it was funny how things happen, I really don't believe in coincidences

But it also got me thinking about my Helen who died 17 years ago and I was wondering if she might be back here again.
Anyone know how long you stay before reincarnating? I know time is only some thing that exists in this dimension so I'm guessing she could have reincarnated at any time?? Even into a body that was born before she died???? Is that possible????
Just wondering if there is any chance of meeting her here again in this life time....
I think that would be the only way I will even be able to close on her death...

Anyone have any idea??

:: 49 days
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:21 PM   #3
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Dolores Cannon, Between Death and Life, available in the Avalon library! A question and answer book between her and the spirit world!

http://projectavalon.net/joomla/

Last edited by Dantheman62; 02-18-2009 at 05:35 PM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:24 PM   #4
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: A funny thing happened today

There is an overpopulation of Souls in the spirit realm. In the past in material linear time, it used to take 150 years for your soul to reincarnate. Now it can be much quicker. Unfortunately the balance of the souls are disrupted from the humans breaking universal laws. And the Earth is also in a transition to balance herself out. It is a good possibility that it now takes 75 years to reincarnate which means she may be born again in 2067.

I would be curious to know what our world will be like in that time in the future. I hope there is a peaceful world for her to reincarnate to.

But because of the rapid changes it could be much sooner. Since there is no linear time in the spirit plane, 75 years compares to a brief moment in spirit.
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 12:11 AM   #5
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The breadcrumbs left by creation to offer us a 'way'.
Always there if we look.
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 12:55 AM   #6
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: A funny thing happened today

According to Hinduism, the length of time between incarnations depends on your karma. The better the Karma the longer you remain in Heaven before returning. Unless you are a Bodisatva who has vowed to forgo Heaven until all sentient beings are saved. They reincarnate immediately.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 09:41 AM   #7
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I'm pretty sure I died in WW2 and was married to Helen but her name was Mary back then.
If I'm right then I shouldn't be here at all
Old 02-19-2009, 11:54 AM   #8
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Swanny,

I too, thought about an old flame and I was able to totally brush off that incident as just an episode of youthful inexperience and stupidity. No bitterness.

Not sure if that is just maturity or related to this DNA upgrade stuff but it's part of the wave of old memories that are slowly creeping back out. I feel that memories from the past 8 years were "lost", especially since 9/11.

So much has happened in that timespan that it was inevitable that memories would get pushed back. Also, my level of maturity has increased each year since, which has helped offset destructive behaviors that I once had.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 11:56 AM   #9
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
According to Hinduism, the length of time between incarnations depends on your karma. The better the Karma the longer you remain in Heaven before returning. Unless you are a Bodisatva who has vowed to forgo Heaven until all sentient beings are saved. They reincarnate immediately.
Speaking of karma, I kind of "cheated" on a quiz and I think it came back when I stubbed my foot and ended up scraping my knee a few days later. Painful but perhaps I'm jumping to conclusions by attributing it to karma coming back to bite me in the ass. Either that or it was just my new shoes.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 08:14 PM   #10
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thx for the replies

It's just a game I'm not even sure if any of you are real or just some thing I have invented
I wish I could see what else I have instore for me.
Old 02-19-2009, 08:34 PM   #11
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Thx for the replies

It's just a game I'm not even sure if any of you are real or just some thing I have invented
I wish I could see what else I have instore for me.
Well i'm reading this and answering it Swanny so i must be real!
But i know what you mean.
I seem to be having a lonnnng stretch of probs at the moment if khama is true i must of been really bad in a past life!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 09:19 PM   #12
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Swanny, whatever you do from now on with women, make sure you have left no hurt behind so you can move on in the coming times with a light heart. I now believe I have done the best I can to leave no hurt behind with past loves/relationships. Hope you can do too!
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 10:05 PM   #13
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
Hey Swanny, whatever you do from now on with women, make sure you have left no hurt behind so you can move on in the coming times with a light heart. I now believe I have done the best I can to leave no hurt behind with past loves/relationships. Hope you can do too!
Good point. I have no guilt toward any of my former loves, in fact I've given all the chances I possibly could have... bring on the Karma!
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 10:15 PM   #14
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Yep no guilt here, with my ex I even left it so that she thinks I it was all my fault that we split just so she could deal with things easier, even though it was her fault
Old 02-19-2009, 10:22 PM   #15
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Same here Swanster!!!!!!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 10:49 PM   #16
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Swanny: I read these posts of yours and these passages from the law of one comes to mind, as it often does when I read posts like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law of One
34.2 Questioner: Thank you. Would you define karma?

Ra: I am Ra. Our understanding of karma is that which may be called inertia. Those actions which are put into motion will continue using the ways of balancing until such time as the controlling or higher principle which you may liken unto your braking or stopping is invoked. This stoppage of the inertia of action may be called forgiveness. These two concepts are inseparable.

34.3 Questioner: If an entity develops what is called karma in an incarnation, is there then programming that sometimes occurs so that he will experience catalysts that will enable him to get to a point of forgiveness thereby alleviating the karma?

Ra: I am Ra. This is, in general, correct. However, both self and any involved other-self may, at any time through the process of understanding, acceptance, and forgiveness, ameliorate these patterns. This is true at any point in an incarnative pattern. Thus one who has set in motion an action may forgive itself and never again make that error. This also brakes or stops what you call karma.

18.10 Questioner: You stated yesterday that forgiveness is the eradicator of karma. I am assuming that balanced forgiveness for the full eradication of karma would require forgiveness not only of other-selves but also the forgiveness of self. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. We will briefly expand upon this understanding in order to clarify.

Forgiveness of other-self is forgiveness of self. An understanding of this insists upon full forgiveness upon the conscious level of self and other-self, for they are one. A full forgiveness is thus impossible without the inclusion of self.
A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote