Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 04-04-2009, 02:09 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Obama in Deep Submission to Saudi Arabian King Abdullah

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/9869

Thank the Lord that Barack Obama is an usurper president and not a real President of these United States, for if he were then the above clickable image of the deep head and bended-knee bow of submission (Islam) before King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia would be the surest sign that his “my Muslim faith” gaffe comment in front of the whole nation while a guest on George Stephanopoulos ‘This Week’ television program was no gaffe at all.

Photo: US President Barack Obama, center, back to camera, greets King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, center, before the official G20 leaders group photo with Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II at London’s Buckingham Palace, Wednesday, April 1, 2009. (AP Photo/John Stillwell/pool)

Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 02:14 PM   #2
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama in Deep Submission to Saudi Arabian King Abdullah

Mixed feelings about this photo.

For one thing, I can see where it might send the wrong image to a lot of Americans (and maybe others), but for another I can also see the old "meet them where they are at" kind of behavior (i.e., give him the same kind of greeting he'd get from others who are equal to him in his part of the world) - we see it a lot, as an example, in state visits, where - say - the first lady would keep her head covered in a muslim world, or in India, or when a president bows to an equal in Japan or one of the oriental countries.

Since I don't know the thinking here, behind the photo, I'm going to reserve my personal opinion, knowing that others probably won't reserve theirs <G>
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 02:37 PM   #3
Egg
Banned

Thats how a Muslims would act - not the POTUS. Never saw Bush /Regan / Clinton giving a deep submission.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 02:58 PM   #4
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

I do not see this as any different than bowing before the Queen or the Pope, to bring up the Muslim angle is not relevant to me. The fact is non of these people, as that is all they are, should be bowed before. They are only in power from being from a line of better killers of mankind than others. The Pope's of all time have been mass murderer's and have the best spy networks in the world.All spy networks including the CIA are based on how the Vatican had their spies. The interrogation and torture techniques of the world were perfected in the Inquisition.

The heads of England, which at times rolled from the guillotines, were no different and were aligned with the Vatican until they wanted even more power and control over their kingdom to kill who they wanted and take their property. It was not for religious purposes that the head of England changed to Protestant it was about power. It was also about being able to divorce his wife and marry another. Read some history. It is long past time for mankind to awaken to disband honoring these "royals" and that many British do not even realize that they are German. They are only a royal pain in the ass. I have nothing against someone being German it just is another thing that does not make sense as to why they are the heads of Britain, besides their endless crimes against humanity.

As far as the Saudi King I do not have anything better or worse to say than the above, all of the above abuses of power apply.
Muslim has nothing to do with it, it is just another religion, enough said as in my view that is enough of an indictment. The other indictment against him is his close ties with the Bush's. I do not feel comfortable knowing all the ports of the United States are run by the Saudi's. As it is a matter of national security, I feel it would be better served from within, except as history has proven the rulers in the US abuse those within the confines of their country as well. We know how good Bush's security for 9/11 , after all his brother was in charge of tower's "security" and George Senior was having breakfast with one of Bin Laden family.

Mankind would be better served by not bowing down to anyone, or by everyone nodding equally to each other as a sign of respect, everyone being equal, not bowing to someone because their ancestors and themselves were and are better killers. It is time to let go of this kind of Reign of Terra and start something new. The War on Terror has been Their Reign of Terror. Time for it to go away and something Humane and fair, where all are treated with respect.

Last edited by judykott; 04-04-2009 at 03:04 PM.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 03:22 PM   #5
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with you on that one fully Judy-that's what struck me initially bowing before an equal??Weird stuff these religions and occult societies.This is what the 'high societies' are based upon ritualistic behaviour-it's worrying to me that heads of state behave like this.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 06:06 PM   #6
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Are you sure he's not just looking for something
dropped on the floor. Three heads are looking in
that direction.

If this photo was taken just before the G20 official
photo Obama would surely have met King Abdullah
earlier during the two day visit.
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 11:15 PM   #7
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
Thats how a Muslims would act - not the POTUS. Never saw Bush /Regan / Clinton giving a deep submission.
Didn't you see all of the pictures of Bush/Reagan/Clinton kissing the King's ass, this has nothing to do with being Muslim
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 11:25 PM   #8
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

OOOOHHHH DEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That looks to me what it is meant to be "subservience", people like Obama Brown Bush & Blair are too polished to drop a bollock like that,

kindest regards Dave Caster
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 01:02 AM   #9
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

As Above So Below -- This is ritual.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-05-2009 at 01:11 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 01:16 AM   #10
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

Said he never dropped a bollock ................... that was Obamas intention offering USA on a cracked broken blood stained plate

Nice one 777
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 01:51 AM   #11
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Here's how I see it, let me make myself popular here.

This reminds me so much of when the little dog goes up to the big dog and tucks his tail between his legs in ABJECT subservience. Good little dog, you are no threat to me, now sniff my butt like a clever pooch.

Did he drop something, 3 heads all looking down? Nah, they were wondering when he was going to start licking the bearded wonders shoes, that's all.

Disgusting behaviour for one in his position.

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:12 AM   #12
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

When we look at the person, or social position,we missed the purpose of the ritual. All of these men knew exactly what they were doing ,and also the postions to complete the ritual.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-11-2009 at 07:32 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote