Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 07-08-2009, 03:48 AM   #1
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Update: Australian village first in world to ban commercially bottled water!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Morning Herald
THE Southern Highlands village of Bundanoon is poised to become the first town in Australia, and quite possibly the world, to ban commercially bottled water.

Quote:
Under the proposed ban, filtered-water fountains will be installed on the main street so people can fill bottles free
http://www.smh.com.au/environment/wa...0707-dbvn.html

I was walking around the CBD and overheard on a shop radio some industry spokesman from some bottled water association - evidently he was quite concerned that the villagers had not been properly informed

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 07-08-2009 at 03:51 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 04:54 AM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Australian village votes on bottled water ban

OH LOL what happy news this is

Obviously they must be a bunch of idiots to want this.........
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 06:30 AM   #3
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

As long as the filter removes fluoride and all the other nasties... I doubt it some how though...

If they had glass bottles like Germany and collected them to recycle it would be fine.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:43 PM   #4
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.nowpublic.com/environment...ater-ban-world

They voted it in !

There was one dissenter and that was only because he was worried that this might make people buy more fizzy drinks instead.

A..
Old 07-08-2009, 10:46 PM   #5
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
As long as the filter removes fluoride and all the other nasties... I doubt it some how though...

If they had glass bottles like Germany and collected them to recycle it would be fine.
Valid points.

You may remember that Australian Government was contemplating fluoridating even bottled water!

A..
Old 07-12-2009, 09:44 AM   #6
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Update: Australian village first in world to ban commercially bottled water!

But if bottled water is not available than what water is?

And even though bottled water may not be the best source of water (just filter it and ionize it) what is a community going to do if they have not stored up there own personal supply... depend on the city water supply? Or the polluted lakes and streams?

Isn't the first thing the military does when they show up is turn off the water? Soon you will be venturing out of your house to go get your ration of water from the local military depot... unless of course you have your own!

Sounds like a local community in Australia just got rigged into believing that they shouldn't have a bottled water source available... that makes them sitting ducks for full control by military by shutting off the local water supply!!!

The military isn't going to go door to door they are going to just wait for people to come out of their house for food, water and supplies and of course they will have available anything you want... even candy for the boys and girls (Chitty Chitty Bang Bang).

Control the food and water and control the people! Oh you'll probably have to get vaccinated and id'd in order to get your fair share of supplies... but that of course is for safety and record keeping so that everyone gets there fair share and no one can cheat.

Oh and by the way do you have your guns (registration) and ammo (electronic purchase record) we need to hang on to those for you for the safety of your neighbors.

Oh and also have your neighbors told you of any stockpiles of supplies they have hidden, they may be tainted and we don't want anyone getting sick.

All with a handshake and a smile! The easy button!!!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:58 AM   #7
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Update: Australian village first in world to ban commercially bottled water!

Bottled water makes not difference in a siege/military situation.

You are supposed to have stored water before hand, and bottled water is not a cost effective method!

Additionally you should know that a lot of Rural even semi-rural Aussies have 2,000 upwards, even 20,000 litre water tanks in their gardens Some places I have looked at have 60k litre tanks !

I think the main argument is the water quality issue - is that the real agenda?

I dont know.

A..
Old 07-12-2009, 03:42 PM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I try to always have water somewhere around the home. I do have an old pump that can be reopened and I have hidden away several water purifying filters or liquid (msm or colloidal) to help purify it.

As far as I know sometimes the bottled water holds more flouride than regual tap water. Its a joke to them.

I just think its great that they stood up for themselfs and for someone to insinuate they are idiots just blows my mind. LOL I laugh just thinking about them. How proud I am of those few that take a stand
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote