Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-30-2008, 03:11 AM   #26
Norval
Banned

Default Re: Spiritual confusion...

This thread may help also.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=1317
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:04 AM   #27
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Just decide that you want to wake more that anything else. When you really, truly reach that point, you will meet the things and non-things that you need to carry you to that "place". Good luck!
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:55 PM   #28
klatu

I can fully understand 'spiritual confusion' after all we live in a time of the spiritual supermarket, no less than five thousand different demominations in Christianity alone, not to mention other mono-theisms and the hundreds more non theistic, new age and other mumbo jumbo. The liberal line for some is to say that there are many ways or paths to 'truth' . The orthodox of any tradition would claim just the opposite. For myself, the great variety of conflicting claims [often the cause of great conflict] suggests that 'spiritual' remains an aspirational element of human nature, but the means to realize those aspirations remain outside our understanding. But I must add that we could certainly use such insight ASAP. 'Going to hell in a handcart' may be an expression getting too close for comfort.
Old 10-03-2008, 12:38 AM   #29
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
Yup...3 simple words

"follow your heart"
Henry Deacon

eXcellent advise

love/susan
the eXchanger
Amen Sister.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:46 AM   #30
JoMo
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, everyone.
JoMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:28 AM   #31
Bigleap
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
HI everyone,

I have been bothered for a long time about spirituality. I know many of the interviews have spoken of getting in touch with yourself and training your heart and mind. My question to all is how to do this and what they're take on this subject is. I have done the spiritual help on http://www.ascensionhelp.com/ but spiritual growth is tough.

I will appreciate any comment- I am hoping for advice, tips, or their personal opinions.

Thanks
Spiritual growth is not easy . Nor should it be. It is by the very effort of trying to comprehend our spiritual existence that we grow into the spiritual realm. Beware of ease. It is the greatest tool at the disposal of the opposition. See the post "A Course in Spiritual Knowledge" on this forum. It is a basis for true comprehension of you spiritual heritage and task ahead.

Link: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3949
Bigleap is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
spirutal understanding