Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-04-2008, 09:53 PM   #1
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation About the Mer ka ba

Information About the Mer ka Ba Meditation

There are many new age authors who write about and teach the Mer Ka Ba. The new age version is based upon a hexagram. The hexagram version was given to new age enthusiasts by the NWO. What the hexagram does is it establishes a geometric energy field that corresponds to the planet Saturn, of time, the lower octave of Saturn. The current system of time, based on the number 3 and 6, is out of sync with the vibrations of the earth and the universe, which are naturally 13 and 20, the 13 lunar months. Unbeknownst to many, the hexagram meditation is a conspiracy and is to the detriment of humanity. It has to do with the numbers and this is very complex.

The eight pointed star<the correct Mer Ka Ba> is very ancient and based upon the octahedron. The octrahedron is an extremely important aspect of nature and is one of the primary archetypes of creation for all life. It is based on 13 circles of which the centers connect. It is also the basis of important informational systems in the universe. Within it are found all five of the Platonic Solids, the ”building blocks” of creation. The eight pointed star is also the symbol for the "Shambhala initiation," the initiation of advanced Buddhist monks into the Kalachakra Tradition. This tradition preceded what most people know as Buddhism by thousands of years and is based upon the Tibetan "Bon" religion,

I will write this meditation out for all but this is not for beginers so i will write this at the correct time according to my meditation program. I know i cannot stop everyone from just jumping into the exciting stuff as to say, but at least i can do my bit by saying its best to start from the begining.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote