Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-26-2008, 03:24 PM   #1
earthdeva
Avalon Senior Member

Default changes

There is allot going on in our world right now. Change is in the air big time. We may not always appear to be in control of what goes on around us, but we are always in control of ourselves and how we react/respond to any given situation. It is always best to avoid going to a place of fear when any change arrives. Fear has this tendency of basically sucking the life right out of you, and that is not a good thing.
Change is consent, change is a given, change is not a bad thing, it means growth, and movement forward. If there is no change, if there is no growth, we become stagnant, toxic, and die.
It is always prudent to be prepared for any change, it is always in our best interest to be aware, better yet to be awake. What does it mean to be aware?
awareness, conscious awareness requires that we are not on "auto pilot"! So often people just go though the day, not really being aware of their surrounding energies or the environment around them. They are not present in the moment, they have no clue, because they are rushing off to worry about some future event which has not occurred or
falling back into the past to try to fix or resolve an event that cannot be changed.
Being prepared for any event, and being strong in your personal power, by not going to a place of fear, is prudent. Coming from a place of a loving heart in any situation is the highest course of action. There will be change. That is a given, how we react to it will determine the outcome for us. When we have done our shadow work, when we come from a loving heart, when we can stand strong in our personal power and not give it away, not go to a place of fear.
When we can look at any given situation and see it from a bigger picture and a larger/broader perspective, larger perception and see the pure potentiality in it with love, that is powerful. Suppose we were to do that as a group, imagine what we could create!!!
Sometimes the path does not always seem so clear before us.. when that happens, stop, take a deep breath in through your heart center and listen to your heart, listen to your higher being... follow your heart. Follow love. When we come from love, it's the best path.

Warm Hugs of Love, Earthdeva © 2008

"I flow with the rhythm of life.'
"A voice for the trees"
journeyforward1111@msn.com
www.yourjourneyforward.com
earthdeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:32 PM   #2
argosi

Default Re: changes

Earthdeva, I'm happy you bring this up. As I was reading other posts, I kept thinking when do we stop and realize that we are the creators of what's going to happen? That we have been given this power as it has been discussed in this forum. However, the conversations always revert back to what THEY will do vs. whet WE (I) can do.

food for thoughts,

regards,

argosi