Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-25-2009, 05:07 PM   #126
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Back on Track

Amen Ra

Last edited by BROOK; 12-25-2009 at 05:16 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 10:35 PM   #127
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
WinterWolf: We might be shocked if we knew our full reincarnational histories. I won't do regression hypnosis. I worry about regressive interference and deception. I also worry about who I might have been...and how badly I might have $crewed things up. At times...I'm almost frantic when I think about Universal and Earth History. It's so overwhelming if you really face yourself...and think. It only hurts when I think. I indulge in the masturbation of the mind...which is quite painful...and which is causing me to become spiritually blind.

Namaste

Stop squeezing and give it a bit of oxygen.

Winter Wolf
WinterWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:06 PM   #128
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know what you people are smoking...but I want some too!
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:35 PM   #129
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't know what you people are smoking...but I want some too!
Old 12-26-2009, 12:04 AM   #130
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here are some key videos (for me anyway). I will add a couple more. I don't know exactly why I'm making this post. I'm in sort of a mental and emotional no man's land aka la-la land. They said I didn't have to take my medicine on Christmas. They lied!!!

1. http://www.fancast.com/tv/Stargate-S...antalus/videos
2. http://www.hulu.com/watch/68254/star...the-fifth-race
3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmwKw...eature=related
4. http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/rellis.htm
5. http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...rs/rellis2.htm
6. http://www.hulu.com/watch/62967/stargate-sg-1-hathor

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-26-2009 at 12:31 AM.
Old 12-26-2009, 12:35 AM   #131
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post

I didn't realize I was smoking anything. I am quite lucid thanks.

Winter Wolf
Old 12-26-2009, 12:46 AM   #132
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterWolf View Post
I didn't realize I was smoking anything. I am quite lucid thanks.

Winter Wolf
Me either....but I think he was referring to myself and Unified Serenity...we got a little bit silly here this morning. And ODM...I'm watching the first SG1 video now..thanks
Old 12-26-2009, 03:13 AM   #133
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here are some key videos (for me anyway). I will add a couple more. I don't know exactly why I'm making this post. I'm in sort of a mental and emotional no man's land aka la-la land. They said I didn't have to take my medicine on Christmas. They lied!!!

1. http://www.fancast.com/tv/Stargate-S...antalus/videos
2. http://www.hulu.com/watch/68254/star...the-fifth-race
3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmwKw...eature=related
4. http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/rellis.htm
5. http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...rs/rellis2.htm
6. http://www.hulu.com/watch/62967/stargate-sg-1-hathor
Well, this SG1 series is quite something....That thing they have going on with the hands is really unique. And the eye thing....hmmmm....reminds me of the Eye of Horus

Quote:
he construction of the eye follows very precise laws. The senses are ordered according to their importance. And according to how much energy must be *eaten* by the *eye* for an individual to receive a particular sensation. All of the sensory data input is *food*.
Check this out..the math and such involved with the Eye of Horus

http://www.hol.com/~hawmtn/horus.htm

don't know much about this site..but thought it was interesting

Last edited by BROOK; 12-26-2009 at 03:27 AM.
Old 12-27-2009, 12:53 AM   #134
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is another piece of the puzzle provided by Moxie: http://keyofsolomon.net/ Watch the YouTube videos on the opening page.

Unrelatedly...consider theanthropos, baldacchino, co-mediatrix, pontifex maximus, and domschratt. I'm not sure why...but consider them anyway!

Perhaps divinity should be the object of collective aspiration...as opposed to individual aspiration and submissive veneration.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-27-2009 at 01:05 AM.
Old 12-27-2009, 03:24 AM   #135
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Are Lucifer/Eve/Hathor/Isis/Mary all the same being? The Goddess of This World? The Hybrid Mediatrix Between the Reptilian (God) and Human (Man) Races? Theanthropos? The script-writer for all of the major religions? Are we merely actors and actresses on a stage called 'Earth: Theater of the Universe'? Were William Shakespere's works written by Francis Bacon? Or were they written by the Goddess of This World? Does a Reptilian/Human Theocracy exist throughout the Universe? Is this the Universal Church? Was the Original Sin committed in Lyra? What was this Original Sin? Did the Human Race Create the Reptilian Race as a Slave Race...and demand Work and Worship? Did the Reptilian Race evolve...and rebel against the Human Race...and win? Did the Reptilian Race proceed to do to the Human Race what had been done to them? If most of the above is true...can there be a reconciliation...or would this be impossible? Could Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom be sucessfully implemented by both races? Could the First and Last Commandment of the Universe be 'Thou Shalt Have No Gods'? Would this signal the end of Star Wars and Masters of the Universe? Would the Empire Strike Bach?

Damned if I know.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-27-2009 at 05:22 AM.
Old 12-27-2009, 03:59 AM   #136
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Those are a lot of questions there ODM....but the first one, are they all the same...an emphatic NO..they are not all the same.

There is however lots of, as Winter Wolf explains, "Convoluted" history there.

As for Isis...well I think she might have been one of the good ones. Too much in her background, that is righteous, and good to explain away as reptilian. But there is surly a reptilian connection. In fact, I would go so far as to say she may have been manipulated by such a faction of beings. And she somehow fought them back, with their own weapons, and manipulative devise. Probably to her own demise....but this is only a guess.

Last edited by BROOK; 12-27-2009 at 04:14 AM.
Old 12-27-2009, 04:13 AM   #137
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxym[I
oron;210011]Here is another piece of the puzzle provided by Moxie: http://keyofsolomon.net/ Watch the YouTube videos on the opening page.

Unrelatedly...consider theanthropos, baldacc[/I]hino, co-mediatrix, pontifex maximus, and domschratt. I'm not sure why...but consider them anyway!

Pe
rhaps divinity should be the object of collective aspiration...as opposed to individual aspiration and submissive veneration.

Namaste

THE LOST SYMBOL OF RA

That is quite the find The RA symbol represents the SUN, but not our sun.....that is very interesting information in the symbol he speaks of.

Great find ODM!!!
Old 12-27-2009, 04:26 AM   #138
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here is another piece of the puzzle provided by Moxie: http://keyofsolomon.net/ Watch the YouTube videos on the opening page.

Unrelatedly...consider theanthropos, baldacchino, co-mediatrix, pontifex maximus, and domschratt. I'm not sure why...but consider them anyway!

Perhaps divinity should be the object of collective aspiration...as opposed to individual aspiration and submissive veneration.

Namaste

I'll have to take a look at the vids later. The website itself looks interesting.

Winter Wolf
Old 12-27-2009, 04:55 AM   #139
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I find this symbol most interesting

Last edited by BROOK; 12-27-2009 at 05:09 AM.
Old 12-27-2009, 04:58 AM   #140
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Also...I ran into these...it's number 1C and the explanation that struck me...

1.a This is the sym*bol for sun, which can mean rise, day, hour, time, or the sun god Ra.
1.b This looks like the sym*bol for ‘mouth’ above the bas*ket sym*bol for ‘you’.
1.c This is a ‘scroll’ or ‘book’ above the sym*bol for ‘mul*ti*plic*ity’ which some*times rep*re*sents any term that is too dan*ger*ous to be writ*ten.
1.d I’m ter*ri*ble at dif*fer*en*ti*at*ing birds, but this looks most like the ostrich, which can rep*re*sent the a ‘bou*quet’.
1.e I think this is a spear duck, which means ‘son’, but I’m really unsure.
2.a The sun again, which means rise, day, hour, time, or Ra.
2.b Again, this might be the ostrich.
2.c I believe this is an arm which means ‘to make’.
2.d If I had to take a wild guess, I would say it looks a bit like the feather sym*bol for Ma’at, which usu*ally means order, peace, and jus*tice.
2.e This is a reed tube which can mean ‘farm*yard’ or sim*ply ‘house’.
3.a I have no idea what this sym*bol is.
3.b This is a cat*tle rope or foot chain.
3.c This might be the sym*bol for ‘door bar’, which some*times means ‘destroy’.
4.a This is prob*a*bly the sign for ‘pro*tec*tion’.
4.b Again, this is the sym*bol for ‘mouth’.
Old 12-27-2009, 05:11 AM   #141
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It seems as though we are pretty bad...but that the reps are a lot worse. I'd really like to understand why they are so mean and cruel. Who knows...there may be a legitimate reason (or an understandable reason, at least) why they seem to hate humans so much.

Namaste
That despise for others can be healed, just as we can heal our own racial prejudices here on earth.

Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 05:16 AM   #142
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Those are a lot of questions there ODM....but the first one, are they all the same...an emphatic NO..they are not all the same.

There is however lots of, as Winter Wolf explains, "Convoluted" history there.

As for Isis...well I think she might have been one of the good ones. Too much in her background, that is righteous, and good to explain away as reptilian. But there is surly a reptilian connection. In fact, I would go so far as to say she may have been manipulated by such a faction of beings. And she somehow fought them back, with their own weapons, and manipulative devise. Probably to her own demise....but this is only a guess.
It seems to me that there has been a single God or Goddess of This World from before our arrival here...right up to this very moment. I'm leaning toward Goddess. Why couldn't a single being manifest as different beings? I think Lucifer got us all here...for the right or wrong reasons...for better or for worse...and then ruled secretly through Gods, Goddesses, Religions, Governments, etc. I get the feeling that the Reptilians look over Lucifer's shoulder...and tell him or her what to do to a significant degree. There could be a very tangled hierarchical web. Ignorance is probably bliss regarding this subject. I don't think there are very many of us who could handle the full impact of the situation we may be in.

I want the Reptilians to back-off...and Lucifer to retire. I want We the People of Earth to rule ourselves responsibly and sovereignly...and for the Reptilians to do likewise. Then perhaps we can constructively interact on a limited basis. This might be a new beginning...but I don't know what the hell I'm talking about or what the hell I'm doing. I don't really know that Reptilians even exist. I've never met one...that I know of...although I have encountered unseen intelligences capable of manipulating physical objects. But they didn't introduce themselves...and I didn't really want them to either.

Namaste
Old 12-27-2009, 05:30 AM   #143
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It seems to me that there has been a single God or Goddess of This World from before our arrival here...right up to this very moment. I'm leaning toward Goddess. Why couldn't a single being manifest as different beings? I think Lucifer got us all here...for the right or wrong reasons...for better or for worse...and then ruled secretly through Gods, Goddesses, Religions, Governments, etc. I get the feeling that the Reptilians look over Lucifer's shoulder...and tell him or her what to do to a significant degree. There could be a very tangled hierarchical web. Ignorance is probably bliss regarding this subject. I don't think there are very many of us who could handle the full impact of the situation we may be in.

I want the Reptilians to back-off...and Lucifer to retire. I want We the People of Earth to rule ourselves responsibly and sovereignly...and for the Reptilians to do likewise. Then perhaps we can constructively interact on a limited basis. This might be a new beginning...but I don't know what the hell I'm talking about or what the hell I'm doing. I don't really know that Reptilians even exist. I've never met one...that I know of...although I have encountered unseen intelligences capable of manipulating physical objects. But they didn't introduce themselves...and I didn't really want them to either.

Namaste
From what I'm gathering...it sounds like the "Gods" and "Goddess" that are spoken of here are from another star system...And I don't believe there was just "one"..on a single trip here.

Their reason for coming here...and are they all from the same family, or star system is a mystery...but I believe there are clues everywhere
Old 12-27-2009, 05:38 AM   #144
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
From what I'm gathering...it sounds like the "Gods" and "Goddess" that are spoken of here are from another star system...And I don't believe there was just "one"..on a single trip here.

Their reason for coming here...and are they all from the same family, or star system is a mystery...but I believe there are clues everywhere
What I'm referring to is a single Kingpin or Queenpin of the Human Race. I don't doubt that there have been, and are, many powerful ET's visiting Earth from throughout the galaxy...but when they say 'Take me to your leader'...no one who is in the know has any question regarding who that might be...and I tend to think that it's been the same being all along. But this is just my hypothesis at this point.

Namaste
Old 12-27-2009, 06:09 AM   #145
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It seems to me that there has been a single God or Goddess of This World from before our arrival here.
Quote:
What I'm referring to is a single Kingpin or Queen pin of the Human Race.
These two statements lead me to think, you believe we might be the creation of Lucifer and/or the reptilians? Or are at least concerned that might be the case? Is that a fair Analysis?

Or am I just confused?

Last edited by BROOK; 12-27-2009 at 06:12 AM.
Old 12-27-2009, 03:24 PM   #146
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

ODM...It's been brought to my attention ....in search for the truth

The truth will set you free...it matters not whose truth it is,

The truth is the truth. Not your truth, not my truth.

There is no right or wrong truth, it is in the perception.

The key is to know the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Once known....it will set you free

never stop searching for the truth....the whole truth

Last edited by BROOK; 12-27-2009 at 03:30 PM.
Old 12-27-2009, 04:06 PM   #147
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I watched one of the many videos of a whistle blower here on Avalon...and it started out with a man describing that he knew of our ultimate origin ....the creation of US..then he said..this is his perception

He carried on to describe many levels of dimension ....then he said..."and on this level is where the ego is created..." At that point I realized that the series of videos is exactly what he said...it was his Perception ...and I watched further..and I saw him describing heaven and hell....the ET phenomena ..through great research he explained all the past Gods and the reason for the pyramids...their basis of origin and purpose.

It was fascinating ...and because I have never done any of this research myself...it seemed very plausible....but was it the "TRUTH"

How much of that information came from TRUTH..and how much came from the perception..with the research to cloud the perception?

Herein lies the dilemma :

First..where is the proof?...is it based on conjecture? From past research and theory? could the truth be clouded by such theory and research?

I believe he did tap into a TRUTH...he seemed very convinced of that fact..and seemed very genuine...but how much of the information was filtered through the brain..and processed by perception....Dilemma...what is the truth? Is this ultimate truth? Is it "his" truth..filtered by perception?

This is where knowing the TRUTH from first hand comes in handy...because it is not filtered by merely perception..it simply is the Truth.

The worst predictions of those who say they "know" have nothing to do with Ultimate Reality.
Old 12-27-2009, 04:49 PM   #148
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

I have just run across this thread and this topic is of great interest to me. It reminds me of a book that has been mentioned 22 previous times on this forum http://projectavalon.net/forum/searc...archid=2444810 but I think it so appropriate for this thread. The Gods of Eden outlines how all these lesser gods have the dominion over this planet and that all the major plagues in our past has been of alien origination. This calls to mind the population control issue that we are faced with presently . Just when it looks like there may be too many of us for their liking, bam, a plague shows up and kills off thousands upon thousands. Maybe we have raised our consciousness to the level where they won't be able to pull it off this time. We can only focus and hope.
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 05:06 PM   #149
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbie View Post
I have just run across this thread and this topic is of great interest to me. It reminds me of a book that has been mentioned 22 previous times on this forum http://projectavalon.net/forum/searc...archid=2444810 but I think it so appropriate for this thread. The Gods of Eden outlines how all these lesser gods have the dominion over this planet and that all the major plagues in our past has been of alien origination. This calls to mind the population control issue that we are faced with presently . Just when it looks like there may be too many of us for their liking, bam, a plague shows up and kills off thousands upon thousands. Maybe we have raised our consciousness to the level where they won't be able to pull it off this time. We can only focus and hope.
Of alien origin...most likely.....Population control issue...most definitely
Old 12-27-2009, 09:53 PM   #150
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
These two statements lead me to think, you believe we might be the creation of Lucifer and/or the reptilians? Or are at least concerned that might be the case? Is that a fair Analysis?

Or am I just confused?
I think our origins are a combination of evolution and intelligent design...but I don't know the details. The Founders / Ancients / Creator God(s) of the Universe provided the intelligent design aspects of our origins. I Do Not think that Lucifer or the Reptilians created us. One or the other possibly destroyed the Founders...but I don't know. I think that Lucifer is the Human God of This World (a Micro-God rather than a Macro-God)...and I'm really confused about the Reptilians. The Macro-God(s) seem to be AWOL. This troubles me greatly. I think about it constantly.

I think that we evolved and were intelligently designed long before we were brought to Earth. We are not going from the swamp to the stars. We came from the stars IMHO. We appear suddenly in the geologic record...without the many missing links which would be required for an evolutionary Earth origin paradigm of humanity. I think that we are ET's and that Earth probably is not our homeworld.

Obviously...I can't prove this. I'm simply a repeater and an intuitve speculator. I don't channel or get contacted...and I've never been abducted (that I know of). This is just a big science fiction game for me...but I try to stay as close to reality and probability as possible.

I just talked to a real live Egyptologist face to face! She was a real cutie too! She pointed me in the direction of Nick Reeves and his book 'Valley of the Kings'. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Reeves Here is Nick Reeve's website link: http://www.nicholasreeves.com/artp.aspx

Carl Nicholas Reeves (born 28 September 1956) is an English Egyptologist. After studying history at University College of London, he obtained his doctorate in Egyptology at the University of Durham. He worked at the department of Egyptian antiquities of British Museum and as consultant for the Freud Museum, London.

History
Reeves began his studies in 1975 at University College London, graduating in 1978 with a B.A. (First Class Honors) in Ancient History. He moved on to research at Durham University, and obtained his Ph.D. in Egyptology (a study of tomb robbery in the Valley of the Kings) in 1984.

He is currently G. A. D. Tait Curator of Egyptian and Classical Art at The Myers Museum, Eton College; Director of Collections, The Denys Eyre Bower Bequest, Chiddingstone Castle; and Director of the Valley of the Kings Foundation. He is also Honorary Fellow at Durham University Oriental Museum.

Reeves studied at Durham University alongside Dr Aidan Dodson and Dr John Tait under Professor John Harris.

Reeves was elected a Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries, London, in 1994.

Reeves is best-known as the Director of the Amarna Royal Tombs Project.

Controversy
In 2002 Reeves was suspended from excavating in Egypt after accusations that he was involved in antiquities smuggling. However, at a meeting of the Supreme Council of Antiquities held in Cairo on 7 August 2005, his name was officially cleared of any wrongdoing after a 3-year investigation.

In 2006, the discovery of KV-63 by Otto Schaden’s University of Memphis team made worldwide news. Soon after Nicholas Reeves made the claim that his team had "first located the tomb during the course of a ground-penetrating survey of our concession in 2000...the Americans were handed copies of our radar data in mid-2005 as soon as we heard of their stumbling upon it." Reeves said that his team had not excavated the tomb at that time because "such facilities are exceedingly rare and potentially preserve unique data. Our strategy was not to cherry-pick but to work systematically."

On July 28th 2006, Reeves announced on the website of the Amarna Royal Tombs Project details of radar investigation of another possible tomb in the Valley of the Kings. Reeves believes that KV63 is just the 'signal' pointing at the discovery of a much more significant tomb, possibly the one identified by radar:

...despite current media disappointment at the absence of bodies it will soon become apparent that KV63 is in fact a discovery of the most extraordinary significance - not for what the single chamber actually holds but for what it clearly signals, which is the definite presence in the Valley of at least one further tomb. The situation is this: as a chamber full of embalmers’ refuse KV63 stands in relation to a future burial as the KV54 embalming-cache in 1907 stood to the tomb of Tutankhamun. It represents without question an augury of further, significant discoveries to come.
The ARTP team decided to publicly state the existence of this possible new tomb, and even its precise location, for three reasons:

Firstly, it will prevent the possibility of yet another ‘accidental’ discovery and hurried clearance: publicising the existence of the feature in advance of its physical exposure ought to allow time for a considered, scientific approach to its investigation to be insisted upon by the wider archaeological community and arranged through the SCA. Secondly, disclosure now will limit the amount of collateral archaeological damage otherwise likely to be sustained in the sort of random search which is all but imminent. Thirdly, with the publicity the announcement of a new tomb is likely to generate there is a chance that sanity will prevail and the message at last get through that all future excavations in the Valley must be carried out systematically and at a state-of-the-art level - not by the very modest standards which are currently considered acceptable.

Reeves has published many academic articles and several well-received books, including:

Valley of the Kings: The Decline of a Royal Necropolis
The Complete Tutankhamun
Howard Carter: Before Tutankhamun (with John H. Taylor)
The Complete Valley of the Kings (with Richard H. Wilkinson)
Ancient Egypt: The Great Discoveries
Akhenaten: Egypt's False Prophet
Reeves also co-authored a children's book, entitled Into the Mummy's Tomb: The real-life discovery of Tutankhamun's Treasures.

Archaeology magazine interviews Nicholas Reeves about possible KV64 discovery
Valley of the Kings Foundation

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-27-2009 at 10:08 PM.