Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-12-2010, 02:16 AM   #276
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I don't know why...but I've been crying a lot lately. Does this mean that I'm getting warm...or just that I'm going even more crazy? I'm seeing a big-picture emerging which is leaving me breathless, speechless, and in tears. My world is literally turning upside down...with or without that damn pole-shift.
Crying a lot is a process. In my opinion it needs to happen at moments of re-evaluation or resolution - a healing process - and a useful way to dump energy you dont need anymore. So far as I understand it is a common "ascension" symptom - since these changes catalyse the processes I am talking about.

Just let it all out.

<hug>

Quote:
The further I go...the less I seem to know. Perhaps I should stop. I keep thinking that at least one or two Jesuits think I should stop as well. "We have ways to make you stop!!" (Just kidding!) I just wish I could be a fly on the wall when they are really discussing in detail what is really going on in this Universe. (but then they'd have to swat me!) I just hope these people do the right thing when it really counts.
That feeling, that it is all up to other people is probably a bum steer. You are not powerless. That is the thing we all need to face. This is all ours. We are the hero's we have been waiting for. We are all. Its not up to the other people. It is up to us.

Love,

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 01-12-2010 at 02:20 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:21 AM   #277
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
So I am Very interested in the one they call Ptah

Ptah

The origin of Ptah's name is unclear, though some believe it to mean 'opener' or 'sculptor'. As a god of craftsmen, the later is probably correct. He was a patron of the arts, protector of stone cutters, sculptors, blacksmiths, architects, boat builders, artists and craftsmen.

It was believed that Ptah created the heavens and the earth.

Ptah created the giant metal plate that was believed to be the floor of heaven and the roof of the sky, he also created the struts that upheld it. He created the universe by speaking words through his Tongue (linked to the god Thoth) and by thoughts coming from his Heart.

There came into being as the heart and there came into being as the tongue ...The mighty Great One is Ptah, who transmitted life to all gods, as well as to their kas... Thus it happened that the heart and tongue gained control over every other member of the body, by teaching that he, Ptah... is in every body and in every mouth of all gods, all men,and every thing that lives, by thinking and commanding everything that he wishes.

Thus the ka-spirits were made... by this speech... Thus were made all work and all crafts, the action of the arms, the movement of the legs, and the activity of every member, in conformance with this command which the heart thought, which came forth through the tongue, and which gives value to everything.

Ptah was a creator god, the third highest god in Egypt. He was the god presiding over the Second Egyptian month. From a local god of craftsmen to the deity who crafted the universe and the other deities, Ptah was only overshadowed by the sun god Ra, and the hidden god Amen. He fashioned the universe through words of power and by thought, as well as creating different parts by hand. He helped the dead on their travels through the afterlife, allowing them to transform into his divine figure, or by building the boats on which they could travel. He was the one who allowed the dead to be like the living after death

Sounds like a pretty powerful guy to me...in all of this legend and metaphor.
Very interesting.

Ok what do the masons really know?

Look at this 1st degree tracing board.

It shows the pleiades pointing to the star of Ra. Then down from this is Jacobs' ladder. It also shows the pillars (struts) that Ptah made. Now if we can just connect all of these dots.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:14 AM   #278
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

looks to me like they worship Ptah....in all his glory
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:54 AM   #279
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterWolf View Post
had to shorten the quote so I can see what I'm typing. Phone typing again!

Why do you think Ra is dead? Men tell lies and even the Divine can bend the truth.

Winter Wolf
A Stargate SG-1 episode (Hathor) indicated that Ra had been killed. I combined that with the purposeful extinction (in 3D) of the Founders which Alex Collier refers to...a comment on Avalon...and what often happens in a coupe de tat such as the War in Heaven. It's probably mostly a speculative shot in the dark. Material furnished by BROOK indicates Amen as being the 'hidden god'...which I speculated was the Spirit of Ra (who may no longer exist in 3D). The 'New York Times' said that 'God is Dead'. It's really pretty thin...but I'm no pro...I'm just making this up as I go. What do you think Winter Wolf?

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:09 AM   #280
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Crying a lot is a process. In my opinion it needs to happen at moments of re-evaluation or resolution - a healing process - and a useful way to dump energy you dont need anymore. So far as I understand it is a common "ascension" symptom - since these changes catalyse the processes I am talking about.

Just let it all out.

<hug>

That feeling, that it is all up to other people is probably a bum steer. You are not powerless. That is the thing we all need to face. This is all ours. We are the hero's we have been waiting for. We are all. Its not up to the other people. It is up to us.

Love,

A..
Thank-you Anchor. It's not a hopeless crying. It has more to do with how much we may all have been through on our reincarnational journeys...and also with my perception that the Gods and Goddesses are not all-powerful...and that they may have been (and may currently be) a mixture of good and evil. It also may have something to do with the burden accompanying the realization of how precarious our situation really is. It may also be a Eureka Phenomenon.

Namaste
Old 01-12-2010, 08:14 AM   #281
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
A Stargate SG-1 episode (Hathor) indicated that Ra had been killed. I combined that with the purposeful extinction (in 3D) of the Founders which Alex Collier refers to...a comment on Avalon...and what often happens in a coupe de tat such as the War in Heaven. It's probably mostly a speculative shot in the dark. Material furnished by BROOK indicates Amen as being the 'hidden god'...which I speculated was the Spirit of Ra (who may no longer exist in 3D). The 'New York Times' said that 'God is Dead'. It's really pretty thin...but I'm no pro...I'm just making this up as I go. What do you think Winter Wolf?

Namaste
Take a look at Greek mythology. The gods were portrayed as being jealous, deceitful, spiteful, loving, wrathful, etc etc. They were portrayed as having the same flaws as men. Who is to say the Egyptian gods were not the same? If this were the case, perhaps a lie can be made to sound like the truth. Give the fib enough truth to make it sound convincing.

Perhaps the disappearance of Ra ended the war faster than if he remained in view.

Personally, I do not put much stock into the show as it is but a show though there might be some actual history depicted in the show.

Winter Wolf
WinterWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:04 PM   #282
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
looks to me like they worship Ptah....in all his glory
Sometimes I should do more research, before I post sorry, I am just learning.

Quote:
The origin of Ptah's name is unclear, though some believe it to mean 'opener' or 'sculptor'. As a god of craftsmen, the later is probably correct. He was a patron of the arts, protector of stonecutters, sculptors, blacksmiths, architects, boat builders, artists and craftsmen. His high priest was given the title wr khrp hmw, 'Great Leader of Craftsmen', and his priests were probably linked to the different crafts.

It was believed that Ptah invented masonry.
http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/ptah.htm

Amen

Ever wondered why people say amen at the end of a prayer. I don't anymore.

Last edited by micjer; 01-12-2010 at 05:21 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:37 PM   #283
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Amen !

Etymology of the word Amen

Winter Wolf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amen

[edit]Etymology

Amen, meaning so be it, is of Hebrew origin.[5][6] The word was imported into the Greek of the early Church from the Jewish synagogue.[1][7] From Greek, amen entered the other Western languages. According to a standard dictionary etymology, amen passed from Greek into Late Latin, and thence into English.[8]
The Hebrew word amen derives from the Hebrew verb ’aman’, a primitive root.[9] Grammarians frequently list ’aman under its three consonants (’mn), which are identical to those of ’amen.[8] This triliteral root (’mn) means to be firm, confirmed, reliable, faithful, have faith, believe. Two English words that derive from this root are:
Old 01-12-2010, 02:53 PM   #284
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Etymology of the word Amen

Winter Wolf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amen

[edit]Etymology

Amen, meaning so be it, is of Hebrew origin.[5][6] The word was imported into the Greek of the early Church from the Jewish synagogue.[1][7] From Greek, amen entered the other Western languages. According to a standard dictionary etymology, amen passed from Greek into Late Latin, and thence into English.[8]
The Hebrew word amen derives from the Hebrew verb ’aman’, a primitive root.[9] Grammarians frequently list ’aman under its three consonants (’mn), which are identical to those of ’amen.[8] This triliteral root (’mn) means to be firm, confirmed, reliable, faithful, have faith, believe. Two English words that derive from this root are:
I agree but I think there is more....

But where did it all begin?

Pagans
From old Egyptian texts we can see that people regarded the Sun as the emblem of the Creator. They called the Sun Ra, and all other gods and goddesses were forms of the Creator. One of these gods was Amen; a secret, hidden and mysterious god named variously Amen, Amon, Amun, Ammon and Amounra. For the first eleven dynasties (c. 3000-1987 B.C.) Amen was just a minor god, but by the 17th dynasty (c. 1500 B.C.) he had been elevated to be the national god of southern Egypt. This position gave Amen the attributes and characteristics of the most ancient gods, and his name became Amen-Ra, that is, a supreme form of God the Creator. By the 18th Dynasty (1539-1295 B.C.) a college had been established to study Amen-Ra and as a focal point for worship.

The Jews settled in Egypt for around 400 years4 from 1847 B.C. and during this sojourn there is no doubt they would have been fully exposed to the worship of Amen-Ra. By the time of their exodus from Egypt in 1447 B.C., the term 'Amen' would certainly be in their language even if it was not their god. It would be a word that had associations with reverence and majesty. This is not difficult to understand. People still talk about Moses, Jesus, Mohammed and Buddha, and often use those names completely out of context as expletives. Amen was seen as a powerful god and the name continued, out of context, as an exclamation or salutation; a classic example of language evolution. From the Jews, the word was adopted by Christians, Muslims and others.

So Amen was originally the name of a Pagan god, who was considered a form of God the Creator. But he was certainly not considered God, or Christ. Interestingly, most Pagans today tend not to use the word, preferring instead to say "So mote it be", an old Anglo-Saxon term. Perhaps they see the word Amen in the Bible and the Tanakh and don't want to be associated with Christianity or the like. Indeed, in the Bible3 we see Jesus Christ referred to as "The Amen". Christ is God's Amen to all that he has spoken. Thereby the name used for an old Egyptian god is replaced by the same name used for Christ.

http://www.seiyaku.com/customs/amen.html
Old 01-12-2010, 03:13 PM   #285
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm just wondering if what we are dealing with is the ancient removal of Ra...followed by a battle (which continues to this very day?) between Amen (loyal to Ra?) and Ptah (opposed to Ra?)...with Horus (neutral?) attempting to unify the two factions...and end the conflict of the ages. This hypothetical battle may have started with the creation of the Human Race (ordered by Ra and carried out by Ptah?)...and the subsequent theocratic enslavement of Humanity. Could we be in the middle of a three-way conflict between Michael (neutral), Gabriel (pro-Ra), and Lucifer (anti-Ra)?

Then...add the names Reptilians, Anunnaki, Draconians, Greys, God, Satan, Lucifer, Angels, Demons, Extraterrestrials, Jesus, Mary, Black Pope, Zionism, Teutonic Zionism, Andromedans, et al...and things may begin to come into focus...but you might not like what you see. You might even cry.

I'm still seeing an 'Anna-like' Human/Reptilian Hybrid (Ptah/Lucifer?) engaged in a power struggle with a Rival Loyal to Amen...for control of Earth, the Moon, the Solar System, (the Universe?), the City States, the DUMB's, the Secret Space Program, Ancient Technology...and ownership of the Human Race.

The process of getting to the bottom of all of this may be very confusing and complex...but the ultimate reality may be very simple and startling. I don't claim to know the truth...but we have been lied to throughout history...and we are still being lied to. Disclosure may be very unpleasant...and we may not be able to handle the truth. This may be why Disclosure has to be a Process rather than a Single Event. Avalon may be a huge part of this process.

Just an afterthought...were the Physical Reptilians who were loyal to Ra...mostly exterminated. Is this why the Reptilian Phenomenon is mostly Interdimensional in nature? Do they constitute the Hidden God Amen? Are the only Physical Reptilians on Earth the ones who were/are opposed to Ra and who are loyal to Ptah?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6eTbhHE0jM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtXZEBDrhV0&NR=1

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-12-2010 at 09:38 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 07:18 PM   #286
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Oxy...Just wondered where you found the info that Ptah was Lucifer?

Quote:
Ptah represents the sun at the time when it begins to rise above the horizon and or right after it has risen. As early as the Second Dynasty, he is regarded as a creator god. The patron of architects, artists and sculptors. It was Ptah who built the boats for the souls of the dead to use in the afterlife. In the Book of the Dead we learn that he was a master architect, and responsible for building the framework of the universe. It was said that Ptah created the great metal plate that was the floor of heaven and the roof of the sky.
http://www.egyptartsite.com/ptah.html
Old 01-12-2010, 08:27 PM   #287
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Oxy...Just wondered where you found the info that Ptah was Lucifer?
I'm not exactly sure. Nowhere really. It was just conjecture. I will try to retrace my steps to document what might have led me to that possibility. In the meantime...take a look at this link to an BTS forum: http://www.belowtopsecret.com/forum/...pg3#pid2881167. I guess I equated Hathor with Ptah...based upon the Hathor episode of Stargate SG-1. In this episode...Hathor is happy when she discovers that Ra has been killed. Could Amen be the Goa'uld inside of Hathor? Lucifer rebelled against God...and waged war against God. So I put 2 and 2 together...but did I get 3, 4, 5...or what? What have I done?

I guess I'm trying to contextually superimpose Creation, Heaven, Garden of Eden, Luciferian Rebellion, Temptation of Eve, Temptation of Christ, War in Heaven, Expulsion from Heaven, Expulsion from the Garden of Eden, the Exodus, the Bible, Ancient Mythologies, the Reptilian Phenomenon, the UFO Phenomenon, Ancient Technology, Secret Societies...and many, many more. The 20 Greatest Hints of What's Really Going On in the Universe!

Consider Michael, Gabriel, and Lucifer. Are they three Reptilians at the top of a very ancient Theocratic Pyramid? What is their relation to Ra, Amen, and Ptah? Who was/is God the Father? Who was/is Jesus Christ? Who was/is the Holy Spirit? Who created Humanity? When Genesis says 'Let US make man in OUR image'...does this not imply a committee of Non-Human Beings intelligently designing Human Beings? Who owns Humanity? Who controls Humanity? Are Michael, Gabriel, and Lucifer really Reptilian/Human Hybrids in Earth History? Was/is Michael really Jesus? I bet you can't guess who Lucifer was/is? And what about Gabriel? We don't hear much about Gabriel...do we? Why?

Consider a three-way power struggle between Michael, Gabriel, and Lucifer...over the ownership and control of the Human Race. Could these three factions be the three components of the Trilateral Commission...and the Trilateral Insignia seen on some "Alien" Spacecraft? I've heard that there are three major Under Ice Bases in Antarctica. Is there a common meeting place in this area where the Policy Committee of the Bilderberg Group meets to discuss our fate? What would Bill Cooper say? What would Alex Collier say?

Think Zionism vs Teutonic Zionism. Think Kabbalists vs Nazis. Think of Jesus and His Followers (in spirit...and not in name only) trying to break up this family feud. Also think of what happens to a police officer who tries to break up a marital fight. He gets crucified. Could the World Wars really have been a couple of fire-fights in a huge ongoing Star War for the Control of the Universe?

I have said repeatedly that I would like to have a drink with Lucifer when this thing gets resolved. But you know...I would like to have a drink with Michael, Gabriel, and Lucifer when this thing gets resolved. Come to think of it...perhaps that's the only way this thing will be resolved. Actually...maybe they should smoke the peace-pipe with some really fine Acapulco Gold or some Mauwi Wowie!

Seriously...in the Stargate SG-1 episode titled 'The Fifth Race'...an Asgard Alien describes four races (with one no longer present - the Ancients)...and describes Humanity as being the 'Fifth Race'. Could we possibly be dealing with four Reptilian races represented by Ra, Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer...with Ra no longer physically present...but represented by Amen aka The Goa'uld aka "The Hidden God"? Are Gabriel, Michael, Lucifer, and Humanity really Sons and Daughters of God (Ra)? When the Vatican refers to Aliens as being "Our Brothers"...they might not be kidding or using a euphemistic figure of speech. If Amen manifests as Interdimensional Reptilians Who Hate Humans...could this hatred arise from the brutal gang of facts that the Creation of Man is what caused War in Heaven and the Extermination of Ra's Race?

What is the true nature of the soul? If there are five races (three Physical Reptilian, one Human, and one Interdimensional Reptilian)...do all of these races draw from the same Well of Souls? Are Humans quite literally possessed by the Souls of the Ancients? Do we possess the Knowledge of the Ancients...much of which we are not evolved enough to handle? Is this why we have been genetically detuned...and are only able to use a small percentage of our brain capacity? Is this why we do not remember our past lives? Perhaps we have "Great Potential" but "Have Much to Prove." We're not doing too good...are we?

I wonder as I wander through inner-space and cyber-space. Perhaps someday 'they' will allow me to wander through outer-space...but I just felt my choke-chain tighten...and I thought I heard 'Bad Human'!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-05-2010 at 12:18 AM.
Old 01-13-2010, 12:39 AM   #288
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sometimes I should do more research, before I post sorry, I am just learning.

http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/ptah.htm

Amen

Good find on the Mason thing...I did not know that..and it fits rather well to an Idea I have concluded so far.

I believe Ptah was severely corrupted..and using his powers for the dark side.

Old 01-13-2010, 01:05 AM   #289
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Well now...in a short summery thus far, I see Thoth..coming from the area of Atlantis. Bringing with him the secrets of great technology that we have all been made to believe was there at the time,

Weather or not that technology was extraterrestrial...or divine...or a combination of both is yet to be discovered. But with such great power..from whatever the source is....as was also eluded to in Atlantis..that power got corrupted...miss used. for Dark purposes.

So...lets look at the Emerald Tablets of Thoth.

Great information, about the flower of life, the merkaba, and much sacred geometry....also the ability to control life and death....and the "here after". So here you have tablets...spread all over the internet. You can access it and the words and all. However...as with most great secrets...I believe there is something missing. A key. Otherwise...with enough people out there reading and using the information....they would have captured the secret long ago.

So...the mystery remains for now...and the key hidden for all but those who can find it. The tablets, and Thoth, as much as says so in one of the verses....

Thus finish I my writings. Keys
let them be to those who come after.
But only to those who seek my wisdom,
for only for these am I the Key and the Way.

Now....the tablets were widely shown to be used by Alister Crowley for his magic....I believe he also has something called "discs" from the writings.

If the PTB have been using this source...and the Reptilians have been using this source...and lets just say for arguments sake...it is extraterrestrial.....then maybe these "Gods" were for real...and made into the "religions" that followed.
Example....Isis..used as a templet of the Virgin Mary, and Baby Jesus.....Hmmm
And if that is the case....then there must be some of the clues in the Bible as well..for those that have the "wisdom" to obtain the key....Then again..they might have the Key itself and unlock the door.

Just hoping if that is the case...they really do have the wisdom, and the heart to use it for the sake of preserving humanity..and not the opposite.

Because...I believe that some have this key that are controlling in powerful places....and that means the "key" is out there...being used.....and it would involve the same sacred geometry that Thoth also eludes to. And with that comes great power....and deception.

Last edited by BROOK; 01-13-2010 at 01:16 AM.
Old 01-13-2010, 06:08 AM   #290
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

You've probably all watched the 'Ring of Power'...but please watch it again...in the context of this thread. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7383139148549#
I just rewatched it...and it has a lot to say about Amen Ra...and the importance of Egypt in the Judeo/Christian tradition. There is just so much to absorb and rethink. Amen seems to be central. As I have asked previously...is Amen representative of the Interdimensional Reptilians who are loyal to Ra...and who hate and enslave Humanity? I still think there is a possibility of the creation and enslavement of the Human Race...in "Heaven" (of all places)...under the theocratic reign of Ra...with Lucifer liberating the Human Race (Luciferian Rebellion and War in Heaven)...which could have resulted in the death of Ra...leaving only Amen...or the Spirit(s) of Ra. What if Lucifer and Humanity plundered the technology of the Ancients...and came to Earth in Battlestar Moon? Think in general terms regarding what would make sense in light of everything we discuss in Avalon. I'm just trying to get people thinking...but we really need to pin this stuff down. This is important. We wrestle not against flesh and blood...but against principalities and powers...and against spiritual wickedness in the heavenlies. What is the nature of the immortal souls which reside within Humanity. Are these souls Reptilian in nature...or are they distinctly Human? Please don't ignore the video and questions in this post. This is upsetting stuff. I think I'll have a drink...before I have that drink with Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer. Please take a long, hard look at these three names. Are they all working together...or do they fight with each other? Who are the saints? Who are the villians? Are they all saints? Are they all villians? Is there any hope for the Human Race? Any hope at all?

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-13-2010 at 07:11 AM.
Old 01-13-2010, 06:41 AM   #291
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Very interesting.

Ok what do the masons really know?

Look at this 1st degree tracing board.

It shows the pleiades pointing to the star of Ra. Then down from this is Jacobs' ladder. It also shows the pillars (struts) that Ptah made. Now if we can just connect all of these dots.
The Stairway to Heaven. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcL---4xQYA What did Led Zeppelin know...and when did they know it? Pay close attention to the words. Siriusly. Who exactly is the "Lady We All Know"? One (or all) of the ladies we have been discussing on this thread? Is a Lady We All Know...Behind Most of What We Know? Very Siriusly. Hail Mary...Mother of the Gods and Goddesses...and the Mediatrix between Humanity and the Interdimensional Reptilians Loyal to Ra (Amen)? I ask these questions with the utmost respect toward all of those (Human and Otherwise) who have attempted to do the right thing throughout Universal History. I'm trying to deal with these topics in a non-triumphalistic manner. I just want to determine the truth...in a very low-key and informal manner...and then move on to bigger and better things. Can anyone say 'Amen'? Oh never mind!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-13-2010 at 07:07 AM.
Old 01-13-2010, 07:06 AM   #292
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Love that song...it has my name in it

To my thinking, here are the important lyrics in the song....

And a new day will dawn
For those who stand long
And the forests will
Echo with laughter

Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change
The road you're on

Old 01-13-2010, 07:15 AM   #293
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I completely agree. Freedom vs Enslavement. Decisions, Decisions. There's Still Time. Better Hurry. Conduit Closing. Something's Brewing. Hmmmm...

Namaste vs

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-13-2010 at 07:22 AM.
Old 01-13-2010, 10:29 PM   #294
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

OK...I'm gonna talk out of both sides of my mealy speculative mouth. Here's another 'what-if?' adventure:

What if Humans and Reptilians evolved simultaneously...and genetically manipulated each other (mutual manipulation)...and eventually ended up in a Human controlled Universal Theocracy...with Humans as the Gods...and Reptilians as the Angels? What if God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit were a Human Trinity...with the Father and Son being individuals...and the Holy Spirit being the Divinity Within Humanity (the souls in each person)? What if the Reptilian Race had a Shadow Trinity...consisting of Lucifer, Michael, and Gabriel...or Father, Son, and Holy Spirit? The Humans would be both physical and non-physical. The Reptilians would be both physical and non-physical.

What if the Reptilians got sick and tired of this Theocratic BS...and Lucifer led a rebellion against the Human Race...which exploded into the War in Heaven...killing the Human God the Father? What if a third of the Human Race was taken as hostages and slaves (perhaps deceived)...some (or all) of whom ended up on Earth...under the rulership of the Reptilian Lucifer?

I really started out with this general theory...before exploring other options. The one thing that remains the same...is that we need to get past the Master/Slave and Corruption/Violence BS. Otherwise...I'm pretty darn easy. Perhaps too easy. Sometimes I feel like the Kumbaya Olive Branch of the Gizeh Intelligence.

I'm asking you to look at a Human Trinity from all angles...and to look at a Reptilian Trinity from all angles. Look at all of the possibilities regarding the evolution/creation of both races. And finally to look at Church and State...and the subjects of Theocracy and Democracy...from all angles.

What would a Reptilian Trinity vs Human Trinity conflict look like? There would be a lot of confusion and deception...wouldn't there. None of the mythologies or theologies could really be trusted...could they? We can't really trust anything or anyone...can we? We just have to keep digging...keep asking questions...and keep speculating...without becoming enraged or going insane. What fun!

Here is one version of a resolution of the mess we are in...written by Ellen White...in the late 1800's...in a book titled 'The Great Controversy Between Christ and Satan':

"I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it." Revelation 21:22. The people of God are privileged to hold open communion with the Father and the Son. "Now we see through a glass, darkly." 1 Corinthians 13:12

We behold the image of God reflected, as in a mirror, in the works of nature and in His dealings with men; but then we shall see Him face to face, without a dimming veil between. We shall stand in His presence and behold the glory of His countenance. {GC 676.4}

There the redeemed shall know, even as also they are known. The loves and sympathies which God Himself has planted in the soul shall there find truest and sweetest exercise. The pure communion with holy beings, the harmonious social life with the blessed angels and with the faithful ones of all ages who have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb, the sacred ties that bind together "the whole family in heaven and earth" (Ephesians 3:15)--these help to constitute the happiness of the redeemed. {GC 677.1}

There, immortal minds will contemplate with never-failing delight the wonders of creative power, the mysteries of redeeming love. There will be no cruel, deceiving foe to tempt to forgetfulness of God. Every faculty will be developed, every capacity increased. The acquirement of knowledge will not weary the mind or exhaust the energies. There the grandest enterprises may be carried forward, the loftiest aspirations reached, the highest ambitions realized; and still there will arise new heights to surmount, new wonders to admire, new truths to comprehend, fresh objects to call forth the powers of mind and soul and body. {GC 677.2}

All the treasures of the universe will be open to the study of God's redeemed. Unfettered by mortality, they wing their tireless flight to worlds afar--worlds that thrilled with sorrow at the spectacle of human woe and rang with songs of gladness at the tidings of a ransomed soul. With unutterable delight the children of earth enter into the joy and the wisdom of unfallen beings. They share the treasures of knowledge and understanding gained through ages upon ages in contemplation of God's handiwork. With undimmed vision they gaze upon the glory of creation--suns and stars and systems, all in their appointed order circling the throne of Deity. Upon all things, from the least to the greatest, the Creator's name is written, and in all are the riches of His power displayed. {GC 677.3}

And the years of eternity, as they roll, will bring richer and still more glorious revelations of God and of Christ. As knowledge is progressive, so will love, reverence, and happiness increase. The more men learn of God, the greater will be their admiration of His character. As Jesus opens before them the riches of redemption and the amazing achievements in the great controversy with Satan, the hearts of the ransomed thrill with more fervent devotion, and with more rapturous joy they sweep the harps of gold; and ten thousand times ten thousand and thousands of thousands of voices unite to swell the mighty chorus of praise. {GC 678.1}

"And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honor, and glory, and power, be unto Him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever." Revelation 5:13. {GC 678.2}

The great controversy is ended. Sin and sinners are no more. The entire universe is clean. One pulse of harmony and gladness beats through the vast creation. From Him who created all, flow life and light and gladness, throughout the realms of illimitable space. From the minutest atom to the greatest world, all things, animate and inanimate, in their unshadowed beauty and perfect joy, declare that God is love. {GC 678.3}

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-13-2010 at 11:22 PM.
Old 01-14-2010, 02:14 AM   #295
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What if the Reptilians got sick and tired of this Theocratic BS...and Lucifer led a rebellion against the Human Race...which exploded into the War in Heaven...killing the Human God the Father? What if a third of the Human Race was taken as hostages and slaves (perhaps deceived)...some (or all) of whom ended up on Earth...under the rulership of the Reptilian Lucifer?
Lots of what ifs...

What if these Emerald Tablets....that are not the same you see now...what if they had a power....that was the eventual demise of Atlantis. And used to manipulate through religion and control of sorts. Or miss used for power and control?

Now they sound, if read in full...like they are ideal in many aspects. For example they have much that the "new age" uses for progression of a spiritual life. And they also have within them some bits of great wisdom.

But is that what they were intended for? Are the real Emerald Tablets possibly some kind of road map for something that would create a spiritual war, for the power that they possess? Remember that with power, comes responsibility. And if they were used to control by such power, could there possible have been a war over their use, and possession?

Then...take that power and technology to Egypt. Call the ones in possession of that power "Gods"....and create great religions and power over the masses....Certainly something to consider in my mind.

I had noticed, that when I was reading them..the ones created and published...that they actually gave me a headache from reading them. And I was wondering why...especially the parts with the "secret" words in the "secret of secrets" tablet.

Yes...lots of what ifs....
Old 01-14-2010, 03:00 AM   #296
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I completely agree. Freedom vs Enslavement. Decisions, Decisions. There's Still Time. Better Hurry. Conduit Closing. Something's Brewing. Hmmmm...

Namaste vs
Why do you think Ra wants to enslave mankind? What would have been the point of having free will if slaves are all that is needed? Why not make us automatons with no concept of self? Wouldn't it be easier to control something that has no free will or can operate on its own?

Winter Wolf
Old 01-14-2010, 03:24 AM   #297
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Why do you think Ra wants to enslave mankind? What would have been the point of having free will if slaves are all that is needed? Why not make us automatons with no concept of self? Wouldn't it be easier to control something that has no free will or can operate on its own?

Winter Wolf
You can change the names...but the master/slave game gets played over and over and over again. Aristocracy, Monarcy, Theocracy, Dictatorship, Slavery. Take your pick. The Monarchical Episcopate and the Divine Right of Kings is a real peach! Whoever genetically engineered Humanity gave us free will. But who knows what happened after that? One can put together a million scenarios...and they might all be wrong.

I'm going to try to focus on The United States of the Solar System thread. Even if it's 90% wrong...I still think this is a productive topic to consider. I want to spend a lot of time thinking about a Perfected Humanity living in a Perfected Solar System. I want to envision Utopia. I don't want to go to Heaven. I want to help create Heaven right here in this Solar System. But I don't want a Theocratic Heaven...other than a Secular Sprituality Based Upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. This thread has been fun...but I'm pretty much done.

I will not allow Ancient Race Wars, Star Wars, and Masters of the Universe to dictate the fate of this Solar System.

World Without End. Almond Raw.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-09-2010 at 01:11 AM.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:12 PM   #298
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Consider God/Satan, Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer. I'm almost afraid to really dig into this...and I've been putting it off. There's the 'book answers'...and then there are the 'real answers'. It's the potential 'real answers' that are frightening me. As I've stated elsewhere...my New Theology is Christocentric Egyptological Science Fiction...and very non-traditional. Most of religion and history is BS...but there is still the underlying truth...which should not be ignored. Hathor may be the key to Enki as Goddess. I'm not sure why...but it sounded cool! Here is a very interesting music video...which I keep referring back to. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3A6_blpqpU Also...here is a Stargate SG-1 episode titled 'Hathor'. http://www.hulu.com/watch/62967/stargate-sg-1-hathor Listen very carefully to what gets said in this episode. But heck...why not get the 'truth' straight from the horse's mouth? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrEgoXieg0E Here is a rather dull link which contains a few tidbits of interesting information. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoPg3...eature=related
Could this pretty preacher (I'm in love! ) approximate a modern manifestation of Hathor? http://pastormelissascott.com/ Do a little research on this last one. You'll be amazed...

Namaste
Old 02-08-2010, 11:03 PM   #299
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...modern manifestation of Hathor?
Supriem's girlfriend's name is Hathor: http://servicetoone.wordpress.com/2009/05/10/chapter4/
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:05 AM   #300
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you lisa. I started to read this site some time ago and got sidetracked. I am now reading the whole thing. I don't know how much of it is true. I don't know how much of anything is really true! I'm thinking that there may be a real link between the Archangels and the Ancient Gods and Goddesses. Is Hathor the All Seeing Eye aka Eye of Ra? Was Ra killed? Did Hathor kill Ra? Is the Dog Star Sirius the Illumination behind the All Seeing Eye? Was the Sun God Ra from Sirius? Sirius is Central...right? Is Horus representative of Michael aka Jesus? Chapter 5 of the linked site is also fascinating! http://servicetoone.wordpress.com/ca...pter-v-part-2/

Namaste