Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2010, 01:30 AM   #11
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Lots of what ifs...

What if these Emerald Tablets....that are not the same you see now...what if they had a power....that was the eventual demise of Atlantis. And used to manipulate through religion and control of sorts. Or miss used for power and control?

Now they sound, if read in full...like they are ideal in many aspects. For example they have much that the "new age" uses for progression of a spiritual life. And they also have within them some bits of great wisdom.

But is that what they were intended for? Are the real Emerald Tablets possibly some kind of road map for something that would create a spiritual war, for the power that they possess? Remember that with power, comes responsibility. And if they were used to control by such power, could there possible have been a war over their use, and possession?

Then...take that power and technology to Egypt. Call the ones in possession of that power "Gods"....and create great religions and power over the masses....Certainly something to consider in my mind.

I had noticed, that when I was reading them..the ones created and published...that they actually gave me a headache from reading them. And I was wondering why...especially the parts with the "secret" words in the "secret of secrets" tablet.

Yes...lots of what ifs....
I agree BROOK. Sorry I didn't respond earlier. I was sort of burned out on this thread. It's too overwhelming. Advanced Technology is Ancient...isn't it? That fact changes everything...from how we got here...to how the deities maintained power...to Roswell and Greada.

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote