Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-09-2010, 01:30 AM   #301
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Lots of what ifs...

What if these Emerald Tablets....that are not the same you see now...what if they had a power....that was the eventual demise of Atlantis. And used to manipulate through religion and control of sorts. Or miss used for power and control?

Now they sound, if read in full...like they are ideal in many aspects. For example they have much that the "new age" uses for progression of a spiritual life. And they also have within them some bits of great wisdom.

But is that what they were intended for? Are the real Emerald Tablets possibly some kind of road map for something that would create a spiritual war, for the power that they possess? Remember that with power, comes responsibility. And if they were used to control by such power, could there possible have been a war over their use, and possession?

Then...take that power and technology to Egypt. Call the ones in possession of that power "Gods"....and create great religions and power over the masses....Certainly something to consider in my mind.

I had noticed, that when I was reading them..the ones created and published...that they actually gave me a headache from reading them. And I was wondering why...especially the parts with the "secret" words in the "secret of secrets" tablet.

Yes...lots of what ifs....
I agree BROOK. Sorry I didn't respond earlier. I was sort of burned out on this thread. It's too overwhelming. Advanced Technology is Ancient...isn't it? That fact changes everything...from how we got here...to how the deities maintained power...to Roswell and Greada.

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:42 PM   #302
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

This thread is interesting to me. Of the nearly 50 threads http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ymoron+threads I have randomly started...this is one of the most recent (12-14-09)...but it is the one with the most views (over 8,000). And I notice that the view count keeps increasing...even though no one is commenting on it. Also...this is a thread which I don't keep 'bumping' to keep it in circulation...as I seem to have to do with a couple of threads 1. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 2. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...orthodoxymoron which I consider to be very important...yet which seem to generate little interest...and even some hostility.

I have recently become interested in a Humanistic Christocentric Egyptological Science Fiction...which attempts to speculate in a manner which approximates possible and probable realities. It's very difficult to 'prove' a lot of this...but after awhile...one begins to see patterns and verifications. If you take a long, hard look at this thread...you might see some of these patterns and verifications...but don't lose your devotional faith and legitimate positive spirituality while considering things you have never thought about before. Take your time...and don't take any of this too seriously. I am beginning a journey through the abraxasinas thread http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18900 ...which could shed a lot of light on this thread. I'm already burned-out...and that thread might just push me over the edge!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-23-2010 at 10:27 PM.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:16 PM   #303
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
This thread is interesting to me. Of the nearly 50 threads I have randomly started...this is one of the most recent (12-14-09)...but it is the one with the most views (over 8,000). And I notice that the view count keeps increasing...even though no one is commenting on it. Also...this is a thread which I don't keep 'bumping' to keep it in circulation...as I seem to have to do with a couple of threads which I consider to be very important...yet which seem to generate little interest...and even some hostility.

I have recently become interested in a Humanistic Christocentric Egyptological Science Fiction...which attempts to speculate in a manner which approximates possible and probable realities. It's very difficult to 'prove' a lot of this...but after awhile...one begins to see patterns and verifications. If you take a long, hard look at this thread...you might see some of these patterns and verifications...but don't lose your devotional faith and legitimate positive spirituality while considering things you have never thought about before. Take your time...and don't take any of this too seriously. I am beginning a journey through the abraxasinas thread...which could shed a lot of light on this thread. I'm already burned-out...and that thread might just push me over the edge!

Namaste
Yes...patterns of verification I would take if very seriously ODM...glad you have enjoyed it Very serious indeed!
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:30 PM   #304
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes...patterns of verification I would take if very seriously ODM...glad you have enjoyed it Very serious indeed!
Most of the really good stuff is from you BROOK! Thank-you! May the Gods and Goddesses be with you! Actually...that might not be a good thing!!!

Namaste
Old 02-23-2010, 11:18 PM   #305
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Amen Ra

There are answers to All the questions here.

Rather than involve Myself with the Polarity of Religious Dogma - No Matter Who's it is - Be it Marduk, Nammur, Anu, Enlil, Enki, Inanna, Zues, Saturn, Jove, Jehovah, or Etc. - I will instead posit this for all within the Law of Allowance as It relates to this discussion as it occurs here in this Foum.

There is a Movie - Very hard to get - That lays the 1st Question out all very nicely. Its called From Atom to Cosmos by Itzhak Bentov and would really help All engaged in this discussion move further.

Our Issue as a Species is We're trying to solve the answer from a Mulititude of Issues arising from the 1st question that We should be asking before any others.

Who is the Prime Experiencer in all of this ?. Source of Course, and if Source is the Prime Experiencer which it is - Then why do We look up from Our Lesser Selves in Understanding so as to view the Greater Self in Understanding ?

As the Experiencer You can only look back at where You've been - Not to where You've not been. That depends always on Choices You've not made yet and so therefore until the Experiencer does make that Choice - Its pure Potential as to the next Choice being made.

That said - The only way to appraoch it effectively without Polarity and Dualism is to Top-down It and Understand it that way. Then once that is known - One can really get on to effecting change.

Now - how do We get to Source in Understanding and then look back on It all in display You might ask ? Simple - We must know HOW We are Source. Once We know that - We All start off at the right Level in Understanding and can approach it from a Common Perspective - United...

Otherwise - All Our Species will do is continue to Argue in Polarity because We won't get to solving the 1st Question.

I ask You - Look to Yourselves for this Logic. If You Nip an Original Problem or Issue in the Bud so to speak - You stop the whole chain of events after it from even occurring. Simply put - They cease to become Potentialities. If You wish to Right or Balance an Issue - You Nip it in the Bud where It All started - Not at the back end as then all You are doing is dealing with the Symptoms and not the real Issue/Problem...

Separation - Know Why and How and We can really get down to solving the Ancilliary Issues brought forth by It's denial...

Again - Answer the 1st question and energetically - You'll unravel it all...

Seriously - Watch the Movie I've mentioned above (Atom to Cosmos by Itzhak Bentov) and We can continue from there.

Or not. Its up to Ya'll - As It always has been...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 03:33 AM   #306
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm just wondering if what we are dealing with is the ancient removal of Ra...followed by a battle (which continues to this very day?) between Amen (loyal to Ra?) and Ptah (opposed to Ra?)...with Horus (neutral?) attempting to unify the two factions...and end the conflict of the ages. This hypothetical battle may have started with the creation of the Human Race (ordered by Ra and carried out by Ptah?)...and the subsequent theocratic enslavement of Humanity. Could we be in the middle of a three-way conflict between Michael (neutral), Gabriel (pro-Ra), and Lucifer (anti-Ra)?

Then...add the names Reptilians, Anunnaki, Draconians, Greys, God, Satan, Lucifer, Angels, Demons, Extraterrestrials, Jesus, Mary, Black Pope, Zionism, Teutonic Zionism, Andromedans, et al...and things may begin to come into focus...but you might not like what you see. You might even cry.

I'm still seeing an 'Anna-like' Human/Reptilian Hybrid (Ptah/Lucifer?) engaged in a power struggle with a Rival Loyal to Amen...for control of Earth, the Moon, the Solar System, (the Universe?), the City States, the DUMB's, the Secret Space Program, Ancient Technology...and ownership of the Human Race.

The process of getting to the bottom of all of this may be very confusing and complex...but the ultimate reality may be very simple and startling. I don't claim to know the truth...but we have been lied to throughout history...and we are still being lied to. Disclosure may be very unpleasant...and we may not be able to handle the truth. This may be why Disclosure has to be a Process rather than a Single Event. Avalon may be a huge part of this process.

Just an afterthought...were the Physical Reptilians who were loyal to Ra...mostly exterminated. Is this why the Reptilian Phenomenon is mostly Interdimensional in nature? Do they constitute the Hidden God Amen? Are the only Physical Reptilians on Earth the ones who were/are opposed to Ra and who are loyal to Ptah?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6eTbhHE0jM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtXZEBDrhV0&NR=1

Namaste
You see ODM you bring up some great points. It's the sorting it all out that kind of gets me wondering what has been twisted in "sacred" texts verses what really happened.

You got crazy lunar worshipers doing hinky things that don't resonate with my views, and then you have others that do. We have sun worshipers that spread of message of love and oneness, but is it real love and oneness or some enslavement to an ingrained ideal in our DNA meant to control us via this seeing of "God/dess" creator being?

I do believe we have been visited by vastly more intelligent races. Are the Annunaki the Nephilim? Are they the one's who rejected Jehovah of the OT? Are they evil and bad? Are they determined to enslave us to serve them or were they trying to rescue us from a tyrannical god who had gained power? Isis is very interesting as is the Horus, Ra, and Ptah stories. What is it with the feminine Goddess and women being so maligned throughout the ages into a subservient position? Is it some inner ability women possess that males want to control? Does it really matter what one's sex is? I don't really think one's sex matters, but who knows. There does seem to be a concerted effort for eons to subjugate women and our natural sensitivities.

I'm very interested in hearing the continued thoughts in this whole thread.

Still reading and watching,

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 03:43 AM   #307
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Amen Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuriel View Post
Seriously - Watch the Movie I've mentioned above ("From Atom to Cosmos" by Itzhak Bentov) and We can continue from there.
I neglected to add - If You're having Troubles viewing or finding the Movie I've listed above - PM Me and We will set something up so You can view It (Yes, I have It).

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:09 AM   #308
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Mercuriel and Unified Serenity. I will try to look at that movie. There is just so much information...and so little time and engergy...in my case. I'm a mess right now. I'm sort of paralyzed by a combination of Ancient-Shock and Future-Shock! Back to the Future! All of this is more of an exercise in thinking and discernment...than anything else. This is sort of sloppy pseudo-intellectual free-thinking. Sort of an Online Hellfire Club...if you will. What would Benjamin Franklin and Francis Dashwood say? Again...I'm going to make a marathon effort with the abraxasinas thread...so I might not be thinking about much else for the next week or two!

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
Old 03-11-2010, 05:42 PM   #309
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Mercuriel: "That said - The only way to appraoch it effectively without Polarity and Dualism is to Top-down It and Understand it that way. Then once that is known - One can really get on to effecting change."

"You Nip it in the Bud where It All started - Not at the back end as then all You are doing is dealing with the Symptoms and not the real Issue/Problem..."

I love the way you write, that first paragraph is Perfect. The word "where" stands out to me, then you say "not at the back end"... so, I confess, I'm not entirely following this one. Would you mind expounding a bit more?

(oh, and I've booked the movie at NetFlix, thanks)
I've found myself reading ALL your posts today.. having an enjoyable time of it! thank you
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:09 PM   #310
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

ODM...here is a Goddess that should be take notice of...and you might find this of interest....

Sekhmet

Symbols: lioness, cobra, Udjat (Eye of Horus)

Depiction: The lioness goddess of war and destruction, Sekhmet was depicted as a woman in red with the head of a lioness with the solar disk and the uraeus on her head.

Mythology: The name Sekhmet comes from the Egyptian word sekhem meaning “to be violent, mighty, and strong.” Together Sekhmet and Bastet were the Goddesses of East (Bastet) and West (Sekhmet). The wife and sister of Ptah, Sekhmet was born out of the fire of Re’s eye. Re created Sekhmet as a weapon of vengeance with which to destroy disobedient and wicked men. The ancient Egyptians feared the powers of Sekhmet and developed complicated rituals to appease the goddess. Every day of every year in the morning and afternoon, ancient Egyptian priests would perform these rituals in front of each of 700 statues of Sekhmet. The Egyptians believed that if the priests did not adhere to this strict regiment of rituals, Sekhmet would destroy them. Re had a change of heart and no longer wanted to destroy men, but could not stop his daughter from killing them. Instead of destroying Sekhmet, Re tricked her by disguising beer as blood which Sekhmet drunk. Sekhmet became so intoxicated that she could no longer kill men and was from then on known as Hathor.

http://ablemedia.com/ctcweb/consorti...dssekhmet.html

Now here is where I wonder.....Ptah....we know what was said in the earlier posts about him... it does not seem he was all that.... very possible agenda, and power struggle. Then he was "married "to Sekhmet?

She was a weapon of vengence..but against what? Maybe against crimes of humanity? Then Ra..the symbol of the solardisc..the "sun"...got her drunk and turned into Hathor? sounds like genetic manipulation to me.....What do you think ODM? What was Ra afraid of? And why? These are the question that plague me ..and are not written in history....you need to be a good detective to figure this one out.

In any event...she sounds like a force to be reckoned with

Last edited by BROOK; 03-11-2010 at 06:13 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 06:37 PM   #311
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I just had to post the following...because it is so relevant to this thread. I know this is bandwidth-abuse...and I won't make a habit of this. OK...due to the recent problems connected with abraxasinas and the Thuban Q&A thread...and the removal of my 'Thuban Thoughts' thread...I'm going to go through the Q&A thread...and record all of my posts...and abraxasinas's responses...just to put everything in one spot...and just in case the Q&A is removed in the future. This seems to be quite quite volatile!

orthodoxymoron: If you have the time and inclination...take a look at this thread regarding Amen Ra (and friends!?): http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18223 There is an evolution of speculation in this thread. It's sort of a 'Discovering Egyptology' thread. I don't expect a response...as I don't really have a question. You might find the naivety and innocence refreshing!

abraxasinas: Hi orthodoxymoron!

I have read your thread and your 'egyptology' is highly relevant for the present time as 'Egypt' became the repository for the Atlantean data base and exodus and the wayshower for the present nexus time in the monuments of the pyramids and the sphinx.
Also the Egyptian mythos was used to compose the hermetic archetypes later resurfacing in Mesopotamia then becoming the Torah (via Gilgamesh and such) and the bible.

Iow the Egyptian archetypes, numerics, hieroglyphs and pantheons all are manifesting right now in the times of the fulfilment of the 'prophecies'.

Abrax

orthodoxymoron comment combined with abraxasinas's response:

Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron
abraxasinas...what is your opinion regarding the following philosophical and political potpourri?

Greetings and Salutations to the Beings of the Universe!

Please consider the following emotional expression of attempted understanding and intent. I didn't intend this as a general communication...but it sort of evolved into an open letter. I resisted rewriting it...to keep it informal and genuine. I just want to see a proper governmental system for the Solar System in place which maximizes Responsible Freedom. I keep thinking that we are a galactic administrative problem...and that most of you neither love us nor hate us. You probably want us to evolve! I also keep thinking that we are rebels without a clue...who legitimately rebelled against something (enslavement and theocracy perhaps?)...but ended up in worse trouble than if we had just gone with the program...so to speak. Now...we seem to be on the verge of blowing ourselves up, becoming enslaved by malevolent ET's, and being ruled by a really nasty theocracy. Or...on the verge of a top down silent and bloodless revolution...whereby we could finally achieve a united and free world at peace...for the first time in our history. I'm trying to visualize more underground living and electric everything...and interplanetary tourism and industry using advanced spacecraft. I'd like to see an end to extreme wealth and poverty via Responsible Free Enterprise. I don't have a problem with interacting with other benevolent beings...no matter what they look like...or what their history is...as long as they are genuinely benevolent. It would obviously take time for everyone to get used to each other. Project Avalon may be one of the first steps toward a Solar System United Nations...or whatever everyone wants to call it. I suspect that beings from throughout the Solar System...view, and even participate, on Avalon. We discuss various and sundry subjects presently...but someday we may vote...as members of a Solar System General Assembly. I have been repeatedly moved to tears by two related Stargate SG-1 episodes which touch on a Galactic United Nations: 1. http://www.fancast.com/tv/Stargate-S...antalus/videos 2. http://www.hulu.com/watch/68254/star...the-fifth-race

You are invoking here a number of presuppositions regarding some hierarchical structure of galactic governance you are envisaging.
Can you perceive a form of Local Governance; say on a planet without national boundaries or any kind of political or socio-economic centralization?
The 'people' who live and interact at some locale also regulate themselves and their intractions without 'central jurisprudence'.

The Thuban perspective is as indicated above. The Galactic Councils are interacting as a 'Federation or Collective' of independent councils formed solely for the purpose to further the evolvement of subsystems in the parameter of universal consciousness and source energy resonation.

Because the human experience of observedly 'insane' (by Thuban standards) overgovernance and overregulation has hitherto given no credence or allowance to the innate ability of the human 'to rule itself' - given an amicable environment - such ideas remain largely anathema to the human groupmind.

Here is a link which I found interesting with information from John Rhodes: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...reptiles38.htm It caused me to speculate. What if Reptilians evolved...but not Humans? What if the entire universe was Reptilian? What if there were no Humans anywhere? What if the entire universe was a Reptilian Universal Church Theocracy?

You are correct here, should you replace the word associations of 'physicalised reptilian' by the idea of a 'Little Serpent', which IS in fact the preferred label as assumed by what you call 'God'.
You see this becomes a 10D Superstring as a Quantum-God or superstring in nospacetime; then transforming into a 11D Supermembrane as a God-Quantum and then as a 'Complexified Mathematical 2D-Plane' this Surface-Dragon INVENTS the 3rd dimension to allow a 'thickness' given to the 'plane'.
But the 3D then allows the 11D to become its boundary and so SELFREFLECTION occurs and becomes possible.
This then gives VOLUME to the 1D-10D superstring via its selfreflection as itself as a 2D-11D supermembrane and defines the TO BE BORN material universe as a 3D-12D supervolumar.

The GOD idea is a DRAGON idea. They are irrevokably interwoven, because the universe would not exist, were it not for the preBig Bang or superenergy of the nospacetime transforming a minute part of its potentially infinite source energy reservoir into what you term the observable material universe.

What if Humans were created as a slave race? ('Let us make man in our image') What if Lucifer (Ptah?) was the Reptilian in charge of the genetic engineering project which resulted in the creation of Human Beings? What if Humans were mistreated as slaves? What if a group of Reptilians, led by Lucifer, conspired with Humans, to kill God the Father (Ra?)...and take over 'Heaven'? What if this was the Luciferian Rebellion which led to War in Heaven...and the death of God the Father (Ra?)? What if the Reptilians loyal to God (Ra?) fought against the Luciferian Reptilians and Human Beings...driving them out of the Garden of Eden (Heaven?)

These are all pertinent labels and archetypes, which deserve detailed elucidation. Before you can physically implement the 'stories' as possible outcomes within the material cosmology; you are required to define your terms and labels in selfconsistency and cohesiveness.
I am commissioned to elucidate upon these matters and this is part of my agenda to translate and define those archetypes under the auspices of Thuban to give all readers the opportunity to compare the Thubanese definitions with any other definitions (say Anna Hayes or Helena Blavatsky or the Urantia Book or Seth or Kryon etc. etc.)
I shall do so in a more specific Q and A.

What if Battlestar Moon was used to transport the Luciferian Reptilians and Humans to Aldebaran, Sirius, and Earth...while being violently pursued by Nibiru? What if Interdimensional Reptilians aka The Spirit of God aka Amen battle with Luciferian Interdimensional Reptilians and the Divinity Within Humanity aka The Holy Spirit...to regain control of the Renegade Human Race? What if the New World Order is the Kingdom of Ra? What if the Luciferian Reptilians and a select group of Humans run Earth from underground bases on Earth and the Moon? Could this be Gizeh Intelligence? Could Reptilians and Humans loyal to Ra be Zionists? Could Reptilians and Humans loyal to Lucifer be Teutonic Zionists? Could a pacifist union of both factions be Followers of Jesus? Could Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom be the solution to this ancient mess? How much trouble am I in now? Probably quite a bit. But once again...this is just speculation...with no inside information whatsoever. I don't think that I have seen Lucifer...but one never knows!

I have seen Lucifer and I have also seen Lucifera. I have seen Cosmic Christ and Cosmic Antichrist. They are none other than RaH and HaR. They are none other than many soul energies which during the times have partaken in the archetypical energies labeled as RaH-HaR and other expressions of the Cosmic Twinship -Hermes Trismegistos.

This hypothetical being could walk down a crowded city street...and no one would notice anything out of the ordinary. This would be a 3D hybrid with lots of 4D, 5D, 6D, 7D connections...I think. I'm thinking of Anna in 'V'. There may be remarkable similarities. Who knows?!

Yes, Anna in V is a 'densification' of a reality which is in all.
YOU are Lucifer and Satania - Christ and Antichrist. Did not Vincent Price say: 'There is a little Lucifer in all of Us?'
And did not Joan Osborne sing a song: "What if God was One of Us?"
But perhaps you gainining clarification. Where is the 'Devil' in all of this? Where is 'Satan' in all of this?

I shall allow you to think about this. You may jump to your conclusions OR you may ponder the deeper realities.
I shall clarify another time.

I'm trying to think through a constitutionally based Solar System...where Reptilians, Humans, and Greys peacefully engage in commerce, athletics, education, tourism, the arts, entertainment, etc. There would be no God, no Satan...and nobody would have to bow down and worship anyone. No one would be a master...and no one would be a slave. Everyone would be in charge. I keep referring to the U.S. Constitution because of it being in use for over 200 years, and being currently in use. There could be others...perhaps superior...but I'm trying not to reinvent the wheel. It does not imply nationalism or protectionism. It does imply We the People(We the Beings?) being in charge...in an organized decentralism. If there are Deep Underground Military Bases throughout the Solar System inhabited by various factions of Humans, Greys, and Reptilians...an all out war would be utterly devastating. A voluntary cooperation under a constitution would make so much more sense. The gods could retire...which is what I want. I don't want Lucifer(or equivalent) to be hurt or killed...I just want the reign of terror to end. I'm suspecting that well intentioned beings of all races...for billions of years...have tried to be God...and failed miserably. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely...no matter how intelligent and well-intentioned you are. It turns a Good God into an Evil Satan...and it probably doesn't take very long.

The 'reign' of terror will end and when it ends you will understand WHY it was necessary to have been manifested.
Can the Nature of Love and Harmony be appreciated, if no dissonance has ever been experienced?
Is this not the story of the Trees in Eden?

If the U.S. Constitution was the central authority of the Solar System...instead of any deity or demon...no one would be worshipped, humiliated, exalted, enslaved, etc. If Lucifer is the Godess of This World (and Solar System?)...and will not relinquish power to anyone else ('if I can't have them...nobody can!')...might a constitutional ultimate authority allow this being to retire with grace? I'd really rather skip the Battle of Armageddon. Does Revelation 12 describe Lucifer or Satan? The ultimate leader of the serpent race's collective or 'hive mind' is the "great red dragon", the "old serpent", "the Devil" or "Satan". Lucifer was one of the three original archangels (along with Michael and Gabriel) who each had charge over one-third of the 'angels'. Mind you...I'm hypothesizing a very dark universe...where this crazy world is as good as it gets. This is a terrifying thought to me...but what if this is reality? The horror! Could the following experience describe the being who Lucifer rebelled against? I found it in chapter 19 of the 'Dulce Book' http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/dulce_book.htm on the watcherfiles.com website. I don't know if this is credible...but it really made me think. Does the following description refer to Lucifer...or to Satan? I'm leaning toward Satan aka God Amen...but there might be some similarities with Lucifer...who would have to have some communication with Satan...on an ongoing basis.

Lucifer will 'marry' Lucifera and Satan will undergo a sexchange operation!

"One of the 'targets' to which Mr. Brown's military RV trainer sent him was the Grey aliens' collective mind, and more specifically he was instructed to search out the ultimate command or control center of the collective. Shortly after this particular experiment began [one of many], Brown found himself in an area where several Greys were working, although he did not know exactly where this was. He 'followed' the collective mind or thought-flow and found it to be absolutely massive, giving him the feeling of something unbounded, and almost universal in nature. However, he did detect a center, a definite 'heartbeat' of this massive collective matrix, into which and out from which a steady stream of information was flowing. He noticed, at one point, an unusual 'subspace' being that seemed to be directing the activities of the Greys he was observing, and discovered that the bodies of the Greys themselves were incarnated by such 'subspace' beings which apparently entered the Greys' embryonic bodies and used them as vessels to manipulate physical reality.

The 'Great Collective' is the Light-Matrix. The physicality of Light is known as photonic particle and also as a quantum mechanical wave.
Relative to flat 4D spacetime light travels.
Relative to curved 12D-spacetime light 'stands still' as the Light-Matrix. This you know as 'scalar waves' as derivative of the 4-vector velocity and the decomposition of the lightpath into space and time.

Brown was then instructed to locate other of these beings who apparently controlled the Grey collective from a subspace or astral level, and found himself in an area where several of these subspace or paraphysical entities were located. As he continued towards this 'center' the number of subspace or non-corporeal beings increased until he came to a place of much activity, something like a grand central station type of area, where these beings were very active in various pursuits. He did not know exactly where this was, but noticed that the closer he came to the control 'center' the more he sensed an increasing rigid atmosphere of absolute military-like control. He came to what he sensed was the central governing center of the subspace beings' activity, and in the center of this there was another area where a "council of 10" very high-level subspace or paraphysical entities congregated. These were apparently the governing principalities who were engaged in running the whole operation. The security here was absolutely incredible.

Then he perceived the SUPREME LEADER of this council of 10 paraphysical entities... and at about this point Courtney Brown was jerked back into his body, so to speak. He sensed that this leader had detected the presence of his own subspace, astral or magnetic body which he had projected, and had followed this RV 'intruder' back to his physical source. Brown and his trainer felt an oppressive, dark 'cloud' enter the room and it stayed there for about half a minute scrutinizing the scene. It left, apparently seeing the two RV'ers as "small frys" who were not worth wasting its time on.

The light-matrix or Maxwell ether of the 'displacement magnetocurrent' harbours the T-Duality of the 11D supermembrane in shortrange vibratory and longrange wibnded modalities.
This allows the 'thoughtforms' created by the spacetime inhabitors to manifest in psychophysical multidimensional reality.

Before Brown's expulsion from the command center however, he was able to perceive for a brief moment what this being was really like. He or it was an extremely powerful being, but one with a twisted personality that was full of darkness. Apparently this being had come into conflict with another Force which it saw as its enemy. Brown sensed within this being a severe self-esteem problem, in spite of its incredible power, and because of this it had a consuming desire to be worshipped by others. Brown was confused when he sensed that these subspace beings, and in turn the Reptilians/Greys, were actually COMMANDED by this leader to engage in self-indulgent and destructive activities. This being apparently wanted his servants to use self-indulgent rewards or fear of punishment to maintain the absolute hierarchical command structure within its empire -- as well as through the rest of the subspace hierarchy, and in turn throughout the Reptilian Grey's collective 'hive' society that they completely infested.

Brown also got the impression that it was FEAR and PRIDE -- its perceived NEED to be worshipped -- that kept this being from negotiating with its ancient enemy, and that this being was utterly desperate to maintain its very survival or existence [strange for a seemingly immortal subspace being] and chose to resort to rebellion and terrorism in a desperate attempt to take control of the situation. Brown recieved a strong impression that this being was the ultimate universal terrorist!!! (Did ET Phone Rome and Call 9/11?) Apparently because of its all-consuming ego this being would NEVER humble itself before its 'enemy', and the same might be said for most of the upper echelon of the hierarchy who depended on the praise of their fellow collaborators to maintain their illusion of self-importance.

These beings, one might say, had long ago and of their own free-agency 'imploded' in upon themselves -- becoming 'spiritual black holes' with all-consuming appetites, absolute astral vampirial-like parasites, having extinguished all 'light' within themselves and therefore being unable to be brought back "into the light". Incapable of giving out 'light', they have become totally reprobate, devouring any and all life and innocence around them that they can possibly consume. The leader of this subspace 'collective' had long ago drawn these other dark beings into itself, like a large black star devouring other smaller ones around it. This irreversible state MIGHT not apply entirely to ALL of these "subspace" beings, as we will see later on."

I hereby invite all beings throughout the universe to support the spirit...if not the letter...of the first post of this linked thread regarding Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 Obviously...the details will have to be worked out by those who are much more competent than myself. I don't know the full story...but the more I research...the more enthusiastic I become regarding this concept. But this will require universal support...and will undoubtedly involve great sacrifice and hardship. I think we are all in huge trouble...throughout the universe...not just on Earth. I also think that all secrecy needs to be removed presently...and that Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom must be pursued with all deliberate speed. The gloves need to be removed...so to speak.

You exhibit much fervour for the tasks at hand and your enthusiasm, coupled to a reawakening of your inner information base will support you in your quest.

"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility." -- Sigmund Freud

The Andromedan Perspective Regarding the Future of Humanity is "Responsible Freedom of Self Determination...Becoming Truly Self Confident and Free...to Unconditionally be Responsible for Oneself...Without Being Coerced to Accept Some Higher Authority." -- related by Alex Collier

The Thuban agenda converges with the Andromedean agenda rather beautifully.

"We the People of Earth have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves, and for future generations...a True World Order. A world where Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...not the Old World Disorder Demonic Theocracy...governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful...and we will be...we have a real chance at this True World Order...an order in which a credible United Nations can use Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to fulfill the promise and vision of All Races." -- my rewrite of part of a New World Order speech by George H. W. Bush

"Like it or not, eveything is changing. The result will be the most wonderful experience in the history of man...or the most horrible enslavement that you can imagine. Be active, or abdicate...the future is in your hands." -- William Cooper

This is a thread devoted to experimenting with the idea of applying the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights (except for the first two paragraphs of Article 6...and the 16th Amendment) to the entire Solar System. Article 6 has been misused to establish treaties which supercede the Constitution. There is a question regarding the validity of the 16th Amendment. My preference is that the Federal Reserve should be abolished...and a non-private central bank should issue a silver-based currency. The United States of the Solar System does NOT imply rule by the United States of America...especially in its presently infiltrated and subverted sad state. Constructive Competition...Positive Response Ability...and Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom are the underlying principles and concepts. A focus on the documents is what is desired. We will attempt to use the Constitution and Bill of Rights...mostly as is...with very minimal changes in wording(to apply to the Solar System and include both males and females) and some very minimal streamlining.

Is there merit to the idea of replacing the U.N. Charter with the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...with all of the regions of Earth...and all of the regions of the planets and moons of the Solar System...treated as States? Various Alien Nations could participate with Ambassadors...but they could not dictate. A President would simply be a spokesperson or PR person for the decisions of the Senatorial and Congressional General Assemblies. Most of the communications and deliberations would be electronic...with actual meetings at U.N. Headquarters being mostly symbolic and ceremonial. Could this arrangement be considered to be the preferred alternative to a theocracy (a Universal Church)? Would this arrangement constitute a desirable non-theocratic union of politics and religion? Isn't religion really politics...and politics really religion? Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom would be the absolute standard and modus operandi of a New Universal Order.

Have I completely lost my mind...or is this an ultra-simple solution to the problems which plague this Solar System (and possibly the universe)? I am basing all of this on an unproven assumption that there is life throughout the Solar System...including, but not limited to, Human, Grey, and Reptilian life...and that the Grey and Reptilian life is not simply a non-physical demonic phenomenon. Obviously...there would have to be safeguards which would prevent a dictatorial take-over. All groups would need to be protected from themselves (competing internal factions) and the other groups. Mutually beneficial interplanetary and interracial interaction would be the goal.

Shields of any kind (say except in sports or art) are not required by a truly advanced galactic community.

I initially included alien races in the Constitution of the United States of the Solar System...but I changed the wording back to include only Human Beings. This is not anti-alien. It is intended as a safeguard. We the People of the Solar System need to get our house in order internally...and then interact with all Alien Nations...in a very open yet cautious manner. I don't know how this should appropriately occur. I don't know the details of the alien presence in the Solar System. I'm open to reasonable solutions. Perhaps Alien Nations could have non-voting membership status...where their views would be made known in an official capacity...and where they would address the Congressional and Senatorial General Assemblies. Perhaps this could be preparatory to full voting status. I don't know. I'm just very wary of Trojan Horse scenarios. Again...I do not desire rulership over Alien Nations. Nor do I desire their humiliation, degradation, extermination, or enslavement.

The preamble is a condensed version of the preamble to the Charter for the United Nations. I did remove the reference to treaties and other sources of international law. Nothing should supercede the founding documents.

'The Declaration of Human Sovereignty' from www.humansovereignty.org is included, with minimal modifications. I basically agree with it...and do not wish to reinvent the wheel. I did, however, eliminate the homeworld references, and I eliminated the demand to destroy ET bases...which might be necessary to defend the Solar System. This is the cosmic equivalent of the 'Declaration of Independence'. A big thank-you to humansovereignty.org. They might, or might not, approve of this thread. I don't know. Perhaps I won't have to wait long to find out!

The concept is simple...but undoubtedly the details and implementation would be very, very complex. I'm guessing that powerful forces outside of this Solar System would have to agree to allow this to occur. I'm also sensing that some of the agreement...if it was granted...would be very grudging...with the view that it would never work...and that the Pleiades, Sirius, Draco, Orion (and others?) would ultimately theocratically rule Earth eventually anyway. Who knows...this could be a new development in a very dictatorial, rigid, and violent universe. It could be Morning in the Universe...or the Solar System...at least. Lucifer...what do you think? How will this play in the Pleiades, Sirius, Draco, and Orion? You can make this happen. We are all actors on a stage...and the universe is watching. Namaste to everyone...including you Lucifer.

I don't hate anyone...Reptilian or Human. I think that 99% are victims...and the remaining 1% are deluded or insane (and in a sense...victims as well...even though they are in charge...and may be very harsh and cruel). I think everyone is in trouble...from the top to the bottom. This universe may need a new program and a reboot. The Reptilians...who many fear (including me)...may turn out to be quite friendly...if and when there is a paradigm shift and a leadership change. Their external appearance should not be viewed predjudicially. I don't know the true nature of the Reptilians. I've never seen one (that I know of)...and I'm still not absolutely sure that they exist (although the testimonial evidence is overwhelming). This conceptual statment should not be viewed as Human vs Reptilian. In an all-out Human vs Reptilian war...I have a sneaking suspicion that humanity might cease to exist. Who knows...Benevolent Reptilians may be keeping Human Beings from becoming extinct.

The 'Little Serpent' is the most benevolent creature imaginable; now or at any other timeline. The 'Little Serpent' is the template and blueprint for the 'Quantum of Love' the Gauge Love-Photon of the wormhole frequency.

If the universal community cannot accept the linked proposal http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 as a universal modus operandi...I would only request that an exception be made for this Solar System. Give us a chance to test the concept...under quarantine...if deemed necessary. I understand that unrestrained and irresponsible freedom is highly dangerous and contageous. The qualifiers outlined in the first post of this thread should be sufficient to maintain legitimate and reasonable law and order.

In a sense...a Government is a Church...and a Church is a Government. They are two sides of the same coin. The question is 'What is the nature of the Church and the Government?' A "Constitutional Theocracy is a form of government in which within the context of a modern democracy a particular religion is granted a central role in the legal and political system. In contrast to a pure theocracy, power resides in political figures operating within the bounds of a constitution, rather than religious leadership. A form of government (also referred to as a system of government or a political system) is a system composed of various people, institutions and their relations in regard to the governance of a state. ... Theocracy is a form of government in which a religion and the government are intertwined..." http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclop...onal-theocracy Could the United States of America be under a Constitutional Theocracy presently? Could the United States of America have always been under such a Constitutional Theocracy? See Article 6 of the U.S. Constitution. Was the 1954 Greada treaty simply an extension of this hypothetical Constitutional Theocracy? http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/future.htm Is the U.N. Charter superceding the U.S. Constitution a further expansion of a Constitutional Theocracy? To stop preaching...and go to meddling...How would the Roman Catholic Church function if it were based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...and was in complete harmony with the US Constitution, Bill of Rights, and the Teachings of Jesus? Would a Pope be elected by the general membership every four years? Would the Teachings of Jesus, the US Constitution, Bill of Rights, and the Will of the People...supercede Canon Law, the Curia, the Pope, the Black Pope (and whoever the Black Pope takes orders from)? Would this create chaos...or would it minimize evil and corruption? For Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to work...the Roman Catholic Church would have to go along with it...and looking at history...this would be nearly impossible. The RCC is the biggest 'We Never Change Church' imaginable. The Sirius Powers That Be would have to order it done...or it would be a non-starter. For Sirius (and Alpha Draconis?) to sign-off on this...We the People of Earth would have to exhibit a significant level of Knowledge and Responsibility. There is presently a Forbidden Knowledge Explosion...and the BIG question is 'Will We the People of Earth Respond Responsibly?' How about a non-penetential and non-sacrificial Ecumenical Namaste Mass based upon the Latin Mass...Celebrating the Divinity Within Humanity? Now I'm really meddling! I'm an abominable heretic...yet I prefer the glory, grandeur, reverence, and awe of the traditional service...rather than the 'Jesus is my buddy, show-up in shorts and a t-shirt, praise-song, hippie reefer-madness'.
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94sa1Byb7fw 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP5guVydW7w&NR=1 3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL4PO...eature=related 4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq8i6...eature=related 5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxBjqrPAUg8&NR=1 6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohDqL...eature=related

In a sense...I desire a Minimalist Humanistic Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Theocracy . This open letter is merely introductory and inquisitive...rather than being comprehensive, authoritative, or dogmatic. I simply desire that everything work out well for everyone...everywhere and everywhen.

Thanks and Gratitude in Advance to the Beings of the Universe.

I am unrepentantly orthodoxymoron. Here I stand. Now what do I do?

Namaste

Originally Posted by abraxasinas
I have attempted to give comment to the above in interspersion orthodoxymoron.

Abraxasinas

Thank-you Abraxasinas. You have very elaborate and detailed information. You may be other than Earth Human. You are extremely intelligent (or have several assistants with supercomputers!) But I don't know if I trust you. I have had exposure to people with vast learning...and later discovered their hidden agendas and errors...so I am very cautious and paranoid. I will continue to sample widely different sources...and I will continue to speculate. Thank-you for contributing to this journey.

orthodoxymoron comment at a later date (no response):

I've been purposely avoiding this thread because of it's complexity...and also to avoid being in a "can't see the forrest for the trees" sort of situation. However...I fully intend to take a full day...when I feel really rested and ambitious...to read every post. I appreciate the technical detail and enthusiasm of the participants.

orthodoxymoron comment:

This thread reminds me of one of my favorite Stargate SG-1 episodes. http://www.hulu.com/watch/68254/star...the-fifth-race

I have recently become particularly interested in the Archangels Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer. What type of beings are they? Are they in conflict with each other? If so...is the Human Race the central issue in this conflict? Is Michael really Jesus? Was Jesus the last Pharaoh? Is Mary a legitimate co-mediatrix with Jesus? Could Gabriel be identified with Zionism? Could Lucifer be identified with Teutonic Zionism? Could Michael be identified with the Andromedan perspective? Who is the God or Goddess of This World? Has corruption and sanity been a problem for this being? Are Satan and Lucifer two separate and distinct beings? Is there...or has there ever been...a God who was higher than Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer? If so...was this God destroyed in the War in Heaven? Is Satan one of these three? If so...which one? Did Lucifer instruct Charles Darwin? Would Human sovereignty in this Solar System be a good thing? Is a theocracy a good or a bad thing? Is Responsible Freedom fundamentally rebellious in nature? Can the Riemann Integral be applied to curved space? Is quantum physics valid...or would a modified classical physics provide a more secure foundation? What are the theological implications and ramifications of quantum physics? Why was Heisenberg uncertain? Can a particle really be influenced by observation?

Have you ever read 'The Great Controversy' by Ellen G. White? If so...what is your opinion? Have you heard of Dr. Desmond Ford? (An Adventist Theologian from Australia) What is the proper interpretation of, and relationship between, Daniel 8:14 and Hebrews 9:12? Should the Biblical Cannon have ended with the Acts of the Apostles? Is the so called Great Controversy Between Christ and Satan really a Human vs Reptilian conflict? Or is it really between two individual beings? What are the soteriological implications of the human nature of Jesus Christ? Is the substitutionary atonement...in the context of the Old Testamental sacrificial system...a theological milestone...or a historical necessity? Is theology at the center of disclosure? Is Christocentric Egyptological Science Fiction a valid theological foundation or expression in modernity? Would a Non-Penetential, Non-Sacrificial, Ecumenical Namaste Mass...based upon the Latin Mass be a valid focal point for a Minimalist, Humanistic Theocracy based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom? Is the All Seeing Eye at the Top of the Pyramid illuminated by the Dog Star Sirius? How important is Sirius? Is the God of This World the Prince of Sirius? Should the Protestant Reformation have been based upon the Teachings of Jesus? Are the Teachings of Jesus alone fundamental...and the rest of scripture merely contextual? Do Reptilian Beings hate Jesus Christ? If so...why? Is there a 'Heaven' in M-42 in Orion? What type of beings might be found in this portion of the heavens? Is there hope and redemption for all beings in the Universe? I want everyone to make it! Even the really evil beings...if this is possible. Some isolation and re-education might be necessary...and some might have to be eternally isolated. I don't know...but I do not wish harm or misery on any being...no matter who they are...what they look like...or what they have done. All of us may have some very filthy reincarnational baggage!

I could keep going for hours...but I'd better stop. You don't need to answer all or any of these questions. I just have lots and lots of questions. If I truly spoke my mind...I'd be in huge trouble. I think I'm in enough trouble already. Thank-you abraxasinas! I love that name! Do you work or live in Pine Gap? You don't have to answer that last question!

abraxasinas's reponse:

This thread reminds me of one of my favorite Stargate SG-1 episodes. http://www.hulu.com/watch/68254/star...the-fifth-race
I have recently become particularly interested in the Archangels Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer. What type of beings are they?
4 principalities;linked to the elements as polarity emanations of 2nd Order.
Fire=Michael complementary with Gabriel=Air
Earth=Uriel complementary with Water=Raphael
Lucifer=1st order archetype responsible for allowing gravity to be born in the Big Bang Template to reharmonise the massless electromagnetic template

Are they in conflict with each other?
No!

If so...is the Human Race the central issue in this conflict?
Yes, the human race is the central issue, but not in conflict byt reharmonisations.

Is Michael really Jesus?
The Fire-aspect of Jesus is Michael, call it the Logos of the Fire.

Was Jesus the last Pharaoh?
There is no last pharaoh. Jesus encompasses all prophets, all pharaohs and all things period.

Is Mary a legitimate co-mediatrix with Jesus?
Another one of those labels. Mary as the universal womb gives birth to Jesus who then takes 'Her place, so SHE can reunite with her vcreator as the creation. This the focus point of humanity/Gaia, as Gaia is a hologram for the entire universe.

Could Gabriel be identified with Zionism?
Zion is a 'holy place' namely your own body. The political and ET agendas do not carry in the Thuban books.

Could Lucifer be identified with Teutonic Zionism?
Of course ands of course not. You like your labels of classifications don't you.

Could Michael be identified with the Andromedan perspective?
Of course and of course not. Andromeda is in a class with Perseus aka Milky Way.

Who is the God or Goddess of This World?
The Father and Mother, cosmically not biologically speaking of Jesus.

Has corruption and sanity been a problem for this being?
Nope.

Are Satan and Lucifer two separate and distinct beings?
Yes, Satan is the true manifestation of a fake image, called the Devil. Satan is the 'court prosecutor' of 'humanity' and Lucifer is the template for this collective humanity being prosecuted by Satan
Satan is the 'Kali' of Shakti as two sides of the one coin called God.
Satan is God and you are Lucifer in individuality. You can either 'play' a Christ White Lucifer look LUCIFER=74=JESUS=MESSIAH=CROSS=...or you can play a Dark Lucifer as an abssorber of the 'brought' light.

Is there...or has there ever been...a God who was higher than Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer?
Yes, this is the 1st Order of Abraxas aka Abrasax as the polarity unexpressed BUT contained within, like the Dark+White Lucifers as One or as Satan+God as One.

If so...was this God destroyed in the War in Heaven?
No, this 1st Order is omniness and above such polarity issues as a war in heaven on earth or otherplace.

Is Satan one of these three?
Satan is 1st Order, the archangels are 2nd order.

If so...which one? Did Lucifer instruct Charles Darwin?
Ask Charles Darwin.

Would Human sovereignty in this Solar System be a good thing?
Not yet, later perhaps.

Is a theocracy a good or a bad thing?
Your polarity issue.

Is Responsible Freedom fundamentally rebellious in nature?
No

Can the Riemann Integral be applied to curved space?
Yes.

Is quantum physics valid...
yes

or would a modified classical physics provide a more secure foundation?
more or less the same thing

What are the theological implications and ramifications of quantum physics?
There are many book you can read.

Why was Heisenberg uncertain?
He wasn't.

Can a particle really be influenced by observation?
Yes by quantum entanglement of observer with the particle.

Have you ever read 'The Great Controversy' by Ellen G. White? If so...what is your opinion?
As is common happenstance Ellen tuned into a correct archetype about the nature of God and attempted to describe this via her intuitions and visions. Her 'Great Controversy' so used biblical study and the SDA ideas to promulgate the 'correct' central focus on the Logos of Jesus.
Unless you really become familiar with the 1st order archetypes, the religious overtones will outmanouver the deeper meaning of the Logos.
This has occurred in all analyses, histotical skeptical, religious dogma based etc. etc.

Have you heard of Dr. Desmond Ford? (An Adventist Theologian from Australia) What is the proper interpretation of, and relationship between, Daniel 8:14 and Hebrews 9:12?
The 2300 days are added to the 370 days of the Genesis prophecy (count Noah's days in the flood archetype) for a total of 1670 days.
Half that and you have the 1335 days in Daniel.12.12 as the timeline of the Logos in mirror function.
The connection to Hebrews.9.12 is spurious; as the 'blood of Christ' means not the 'blood of the sacrifices', but the 'life force' in the triplicities. both 'agreeing as One'; say the spirit, the water and the blood as the witness on earth and the father, the word and the holy ghost (1John.4.6-9).sons

Should the Biblical Cannon have ended with the Acts of the Apostles?
No.

Is the so called Great Controversy Between Christ and Satan really a Human vs Reptilian conflict?
No

Or is it really between two individual beings?
No, its between the One being in controversy with itself.

What are the soteriological implications of the human nature of Jesus Christ?
The Logos incarnated as a unique oneness so this oneness could become a manyness at the fulfilment of the timeline as programmed by the logos.

Is the substitutionary atonement...in the context of the Old Testamental sacrificial system...a theological milestone...or a historical necessity?
It past its use by date. The lambs are Aries, the goats are Capricorns and the calves are Taurians as starsigns. The 'blood sacrifice' of the physical animal has become replaced by the ordering of 'birthrights' of the 12 signs/apostles/sons of Jacob etc - all of whom are within you - if you can handle THAT Story.

Is theology at the center of disclosure?
Yes.

Is Christocentric Egyptological Science Fiction a valid theological foundation or expression in modernity?
Another label attempting to describe the ubiquity of the logos.

Would a Non-Penetential, Non-Sacrificial, Ecumenical Namaste Mass...based upon the Latin Mass be a valid focal point for a Minimalist, Humanistic Theocracy based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom?
This kind of 'mass' does not concern the Thuban Council.

Is the All Seeing Eye at the Top of the Pyramid illuminated by the Dog Star Sirius?
One of many labels for the solar eye of Horus and the lunar eye of Thoth.

How important is Sirius?
First Contact Star.

Is the God of This World the Prince of Sirius?
Yes amongst all other 'princes'.

Should the Protestant Reformation have been based upon the Teachings of Jesus?
They were.

Are the Teachings of Jesus alone fundamental...and the rest of scripture merely contextual?
Yes, absolutely.

Do Reptilian Beings hate Jesus Christ?
No, they are like humans, some understand others do not.

If so...why? Is there a 'Heaven' in M-42 in Orion?
Heaven does not exist anyplace but your own mind.

What type of beings might be found in this portion of the heavens?
Whatever you can imagine and image.

Is there hope and redemption for all beings in the Universe?
All are already redeemed, without exception.

I want everyone to make it! Even the really evil beings...if this is possible. Some isolation and re-education might be necessary...and some might have to be eternally isolated. I don't know...but I do not wish harm or misery on any being...no matter who they are...what they look like...or what they have done. All of us may have some very filthy reincarnational baggage!
WE are all Individuations of the ONE, defined and programmed by the Logos as the Sentience of the ONE Energy Source.

I could keep going for hours...but I'd better stop.
Thanks for that.

You don't need to answer all or any of these questions. I just have lots and lots of questions. If I truly spoke my mind...I'd be in huge trouble. I think I'm in enough trouble already. Thank-you abraxasinas! I love that name! Do you work or live in Pine Gap?
No, but the Council knows what goes on there, being the spying center for the Southern Hemisphere and such. They can only go so far. The Logos got them covered.

Thank-you for answering my many questions abraxasinas! No more questions!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edNMl1lqZmA

abraxasinas...are you (or have you ever been) in charge of Earth and/or the Solar System?

No orthodoxus; neither do I desire to. I have enough trouble being 'in charge' of my own bodyforms.

I'm not being sarcastic or flippant. I'm interested in the governmental system of Earth, the Solar System, and the Universe. I keep thinking of a Hybrid Goddess of This World ruling Earth from an Underground Stargate Temple...who might resemble the young lady who accompanies your posts. 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3A6_blpqpU 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b365_qJEpDg In a sense...I don't care who's in charge...as long as Earth, the Solar System, and the Universe are properly governed...with a minimal level of corruption and insanity...and a maximum level of responsible freedom. Again...I'm not being sarcastic or flippant. The problem is...that Power Corrupts...and Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely. There may be no exceptions to this rule...which is why I am very nervous regarding Gods, Goddesses, and Theocracies. I'm not rebellious...just scared. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z7O7UZxipM I worry about things like the Crusades, the Inquisition, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx8Pd...eature=related the World Wars, Nuclear Weapons, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF4LQaWJRDg Aimed Asteroids, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFwnGiu9eV8 Induced Pole Shifts and Tectonic Movements, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz86TsGx3fc Assassinations, Terrorism, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mz0_x7313I Extermination Events http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9mFn9EhgU4 (such as the Global Flood, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKbEI8pDz0A Earth Changes, etc.) Thanks again for doing this thread. The volume and complexity of the information is overwhelming. It is unlike anything I have ever encountered.

Neither will you encounter anything like this anywhere orthodoxus. This Thuban data is simply data, JUST WORDS, which will be used, not by the messenger, but by the Oneness behind the data, that which I call the Cosmic Logos.

Is there a planet in the Pleiades named Pleon?

Well indeed Pleaon exists orthodoxus - You are its Creator and the physical reality of Pleon is as real as the UFOs.

I used this name in a fictional story...in which I said that I was from Pleon in the Pleiades. I have since learned that there is a star in the Pleiades named Pleione. I didn't know that when I wrote the story.

Pleione is the female 'wife' and mother of the Seven Sisters with Atlas her 'lover'.

I received the following responses from posts I have made on the internet. They don't sound human.

'Y'all love fantisizing over my ancestral decorations, places, spirituality that you don't get, the greatness you won't achieve, and the melanin you'll never have. This depiction of my ancestors is pathetic. Y'all always make them look just as degenerative and recessive as you. Anyway, play and have fun as much as you still can. Yes you are running out of time, and to be honest, there is absolutly nothing you can do about it. I have no mercy, you lie and mock and blasphem all the way to hell.'

Very human egocentricity orthodoxus.

On another website...I received this message:

'You know this isn't funny! The Lord God will judge you for claiming God ship. Just because God showed you a little bit of His secrets you think you know everything. He will NOT have mercy on you!' [orthodoxymoron note: This was in connection with me fictionally using the name KRLLL - causing me to wonder if someone equated Godship with the name 'Omnipotent Highness KRLLL'?]

Very human ego mimicking the divine ego of God (who does not judge and is always full of 'mercy').

I once heard a mocking, sing-song, high-pitched feminine sounding voice...emanating from a usually deep and masculine voiced televangelist...directed toward me...in public...almost shouting 'That was gooooooood!!!!'...in reaction to a polite, well intentioned, and well reasoned comment by me.

Even more so human ego-based, accentuating separation and not the natural unity of God.

This was a short unedited internet exchange I had some time ago:

ME: What if the aliens who have been here for thousands of years are the 'bad-guys'? What if we will need the help of good aliens from elsewhere to get rid of the demonic aliens who are already here? Could this be viewed as a hostile alien attack? I really don't know. I am just speculating.

THEM: Try not to think in terms of good or bad. Understand this is not your planet. Then, understand nothing can be done to you that you don't do to yourself. Know that there are quadrillions of planets and they don't have a massive climate change every 26,000 years and violent deranged people like yourselves. Why on Earth would any race want to live here with you knowingly? The most intelligent life on the planet is not human.

This is basically true, but omits the 'inner human core' whch IS in fact the most intelligent cosmic lifeform (the planet belongs to All) - yet remains hidden in the superconsciousness ONLY accessible by the Individual Logos partnering the Cosmic Logos.

ME: I'll try not to think of the Iraq War in terms of good or bad. I'll try to be morally ambiguous. I might even become CIA or a CEO. Hey, maybe violent and deranged is neither good nor bad...but thinking makes it so. The aliens who are here need us to not get our acts together. If that happens...they'll probably have to live on Nibiru...or worse. Sorry for being a smart-ass. Wait...I'm not sorry...it's neither good nor bad. I couldn't resist. I mean well. Really.

THEM: And your point was?...............

ME: Who owns earth? Where do humans belong? What is the most intelligent life on earth? If they are so smart, and earth is so bad...why are they here? I may be deranged...but I'm not violent. You sound as though you are not human...are you an alien? If so...what kind...and from where? My point was that ethics are supremely important. I don't hurt, kill, terrorize, or abduct people...but some aliens apparently do(as do some humans). They should stop.

THEM II: Don't we like...create our own world? We're destroying our own world because our society isn't healthy.

Now THEM has become a projection of earth in a true mirror imaging.

ME: Our planet is how we plan it. Perhaps we need to fire some people in the planning department. You're right...society is sick...mentally ill. Perhaps our world is the Devil's Island Insane Asylum of the Universe. But it seems that some of the inmates are getting well...and helping other inmates to get well. Jail Break! Jail Break! Free at Last! Free at Last!

No further comments in this exchange. My questions went unanswered. The silence was deafening.

THEM had given the 'game away' in imaging themselves as earthling cionsciousness.

Here is another internet conversation I had with someone who claimed to be a hybrid...which I found to be very interesting:

Veronica: Mad humans always existed, just don’t blame their actions (if existed) to the Reptilians. Is too easy to say people are been led by other species evils than admit that there are humans nuts by themselves. Reptilians are good, they only approach a human when they fall in love, and to do good to the beloved person. Satan is a word that means "attorney" in the original language. It is not an individual, the word can apply to many alien lawyer that have nothing to do with humans.

Veronica is from Thuban in the words above.

Orthodoxymoron: Is the Old Testament God really Satan...a Reptilian. Could the "attorney" definition have something to do with the legalism seen in the Old Testament? We humans are pretty disgusting in our own right...but I suspect that evil spirits and evil aliens make things a lot worse. Who is responsible for abductions, mutilations, etc? And what about the frightful appearance of alleged Reptilians. I'm not anti-alien...just anti-evil.

Veronica: Thanks for commenting on my post, and for the opportunity of bringing up this subject. The Old Testament Satan came from a species called Man of Tri. He was a good guy, having a beautiful personal trajectory of defending social rights on his planet, extremely intelligent, only bright and right lawyers are chosen to be a Satan. At the time he arrived on Earth, unfortunately, he had become insane, and he did a lot of harm, but it was because he was ill. His species lives 8.000 to 10.000 years of Earth, and he stayed much of this time here, doing harm. As there was few personnel from other species working here, few angels and lots of work to do in those days, nobody caught him. I am not aware if Eden destituted him while he was alive, but he did not act as a Satan here, though he had the Satan seal because he was a nominated Satan ( by Eden High Council). He acted as an insane man, because he was maddened by an illness. See, there is Good and Bad, and there is Evil. Good and Bad are complementary in a context. Evil is out of place. This is because the source of Evil is an illness. It is a virus. We call it virus of Tri because was first detected there. This virus attacks a small percentage of most populations. All species are united to find the cure, all species have problems with maddened guys, and, as humans, in all species most individuals are good guys living by common sense and good social rules.

Yes, Veronica is still Thubanese, but has begun to filter too much data from 2nd Order into the many many many polarity labels of the 3rd Order.
Recall, the 1st order is Unity internally and externally undifferentiated.
2nd Order is Polarity still unified externally, but internally differentiated as a Oneness - the Cosmic Hologram of the Holographic Universe has not yet become 'shattered' in dispersion.
3rd Order is Polarity differentiated both within and without.

Orthodoxymoron: Your website is very interesting. I'm wondering if you have heard of, seen or read a book titled 'The Great Controversy' by Ellen G. White? If so, what is your opinion? What is your opinion regarding the Teachings of Jesus? What is your opinion regarding the U.S. Constitution? What can you tell me about the New World Order? Is it really the Old Alien Order? Who was ultimately responsible for 9/11? Satan as a mentally-ill attorney is a fascinating possibility...

Veronica: I will bring the answers here later, just stopped quickly now to thank you. The FAQ is stuck for lack of questions and you really do good ones.
I don’t speak alone, I am supported by Lucifer embassy and by Eden. I got a long message from a Messenger Angel about these, it will take a while to translate, but I will let you know. Basically, about the book of Ellen White as well as the Teaching of Jesus, the message focus on the fact that we are the ones making the history now, there is no need to focus on history to know anything important. Each happening of history is fit for the time it happened. Constitution, summary: the real law is the law of Nature, not clearly understood yet, and the value of the C. relies on its closeness to the natural laws, not imposing limits to it. The C. is to assure freedom, but the freedom only exists when there is no need of law, be to limit, be to let free, other than the nature. As an overview, the U.S. Constitution is advanced, but not finished. Nature allow development and technology, as it works for the Aliens. What changes is the concept about life. New World Order never existed. If humans made their organizations, they were never powerful to threaten the entire world. Never existed an Alien Order, they are ordinary civilizations, with teachers and accountants and social philosophies, living well and satisfied, solving their problems as everyone else. I know it is hard to believe after all this negative marketing, but they are just here doing routine. About 9/11 the answer of the Angels is: All that participated of 9/11 are already dead.

Veronica is still acting under the Shadow of Thuban - she is strong in her intent; but as you can see, she is requiring help from the Luciferic realm to answer your questions. This Luciferic Realm IS Thuban.

I will put the answers here if you don’t mind, not to overload the comments on the video. You are welcome. The old testament is genuine, it was transmitted by Eden, and the prophets translated the best they could, but the angel’s language is not a piece of cake, and there are many misinterpretations, specially after translated to other languages and analyzed. People have the right to know how things are. I am a fallen angel, you probably heard that we born in human form. We have being trying to tell these things for many millennia, but the kings always kill us and burn our books. But this time there is Internet. I am telling this things on You Tube because I am still not sure if the powers of human will not try to burn the books again, if we start to speak to many people at once. Though the world is more civilized now. When you feel comfortable you can visit my blog, there is many more there about the Creation. There is also a book for download, it is a poem done by me with the angel Ariel, that is my brother. It was done to heal the heart, when people sometimes feel tired of the harshness of life. All material there is free and Creative Commons, we don’t want anything from anyone. We speak because it takes us closer of home. Have a great week.

Veronica's disposition is becoming more 3rd Order, but she realises some very important principles, such as:
All material there is free and Creative Commons, we don’t want anything from anyone. We speak because it takes us closer of home.

Veronica's agency as a messenger from the 12th dimension remains valid.

About spirits: The spirits disturb, really. The fact is that spirits must remain sleeping, and when they are awake they do disturbance. What is important to understand is that never had, and there is not yet, personal enough to suffice the demand of work in Earth. The grays are the responsible to collect the lost spirits, this is part of their job and they are paid to do it and do well, but they are few with few equipment compared to the quantity of ghosts. If someone feel that is being disturbed, he must ask to the gray of his area to chase that specific ghost and the problem will be solved. They usually focus to sane the problems where more humans are being affected. To call the gray just make the request near one of their communication devices. These communicators are discretely placed where the community gathers to discuss the problems, such as churches or community centers, and by what they hear on these places they know where to act to solve the problems affecting more people at once. If someone speak to them directly pointing the problems, they can act more effectively.

Veronica is describing 3rd Order information from the polarised perspectives.

Mutilations: Aliens never mutilate. Not even the criminals. Simply because third dimensional material has no use for anyone but to those who live in it. Most aliens can jump from 3rd to 4th dimension, but their feeding and living is done in the 4th. The 3rd is just for work, tourism or study. For any alien species the bodies of the 3rd D are troublesome to deal with directly, and is pointless. The cattle mutilations are done by rats, birds and small animals. There is plenty of analysis of these supposedly mutilated by abduction corpses, and most of them point to very understandable causes, though there might be something bizarre on nature that we cannot understand. If you wish to research deeper, there is a complete article done by a Brazilian magazine called UFO with legists doctors examining many of these cattle. All of them concluded the mutilations were done by rats, that choose the soft parts to eat first – eyes, nose, mouth, ears, reproductive parts, and from these to inside. The opening made by the small creatures who live from corpses are generally perfect and round, and they eat first from inside, it is easy to see at an apple eaten by worms. From outside it can looks good, and the small hole is perfectly round.

Real abductions: The Grays are the “nanny” of human species, as the human species of Gaia is young and still entitled do receive special care. Is the grays duty to assure that all human on the group under their care gets food, shelter and sanitary conditions ( not richness, it is only about the health). So, they ionize the air to kill bacteria, influence for resources to reach hospitals, researchers and sanitary organizations. The abductions occur when a special human individual gets ill, the “special” relies on fact that the person is a hub for the distribution of resources to many others humans. If that person gets ill many will be without resources and will be consequently ill too, so the grays operate this hub person so he can keep up as a resources distributor for that area. It is expensive for the grays, done rarely. But as humans start to communicate directly with the grays they might even buy this operations perhaps, paying by sending resources to other humans in need from that gray group. They do these exchanges with some sensitive’s, sometimes.

Reptilian appearances: The Reptilians are moved by the heart. They fall in love with humans more frequently than you can imagine, then they try to approach the person and everyone gets scared. They are an old, old species, with all existential problems solved, so they live in search of love and adventure. They are scary, of rude gestures, and cannot communicate well with humans, so the misunderstandings and confusions they cause are huge, but there is always an impulsive Reptilian in love behind, usually he does not succeed in his affair, sometimes do. They can fall in love with a person, with a population, with a politic system, with a project being made, by an object or place. It has nothing to do with the “take the world” theories, even because they don’t have to take, the Earth belong to them, and the Angels protect Earth because of them ,as they don’t fit anywhere else, while humanoids can be taken to other places. They are rough in the outside, and most sweet on the inside. Here is their place, the humans just need to learn to understand them, and I am sure will be great for all. They love to have other species living here, when a civilizations ends they long for the next.

Veronica is using words from 3rd Order has however returned to the Thuban perspective in attempting to define and describe the Human+Dragon=StarHuman equation.

I hope this information has a use for you. It is not something I read or heard, the source are the own Alien representatives. I took the task to clarify the misconceptions on the media on my group, and the intention is only to inform our point of view. I chose to speak person to person, with those who are interested on the issue, as being half-human myself.

Yes, here Veronica is 2nd Order Thubanese again.

Veronica: Hello friend, You Tube is making me tired. It is like a rally road and I don’t like it, I am a girl. Here are most boys trying to combat, not to fix on the subject. For discussion, only you were interesting. Keep my e-mail if you wish. You are welcome to discuss anytime.

Veronica the Dragoness - how interesting and enticing for the Dragons protecting their treasures in their lonesome caves.

Orthodoxymoron: Thank-you for your answers and comments. I hope that the internet and You Tube will help people to learn how to communicate more effectively and nicely. I hope things turn out well for everyone...humans, aliens, everyone. I even hope that Satan can learn to be happy without being mean and causing trouble. I don't want anyone to be miserable. Life should be enjoyed. I hope this universe can get past war. We should compete constructively...not destructively. Peace to you.

Namaste

Satan is the IMAGE of the True God/Source/Creator in the Mirror of 11D - both inside in 10D and outside in 12D.

The true Satan is SATANIA and has never left the Mirror and cannot leave the twosidedness thereof UNTIL the 11D-mirror becomes Onesided.
Then Satania will merge with the ascended Gaia becoming HER GLORIOUS HERSELF in the cosmic sexchange operation behind the dramas and the theatres.AA

Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron:

abraxasinas...I haven't been following this thread...due to it's difficulty, complexity, and obscurity. I have wished to take a couple of days to focus on it exclusively. The time may have arrived for me to do so. I wish to see both the forrest and the trees. Thank-you for taking so much of your time to answer everyone's questions. Forgive me if a lot of the following questions have already been asked. To me...taking a long, hard look at Solar System Governance (SSG) is the key to extricating ourselves from this mess. This includes looking at who controls DUMB and Secret Space Program activities throughout the Solar System. It includes an honest and penetrating look at Theology and Theocracy. It includes why we are here...and how we got here...and any major ancient or contemporary binding deals which were cut with Human or Non-Human Races. There may be some deals and situations which have existed for thousands (or millions?) of years...which may be nearly impossible to get out of.

If we are Prisoners of War on a Prison Planet with Grey Guards and a Reptilian Warden...what are our options...exactly?

Simple ortho, internalise the lot. Put the 'Grey Guards' as a galactic hive-race into a cell in your kneecap and 'imprison' them within yourself in a metaphorical association and a topographical map-making.
You can map entire continents in an atlas, thus is the nature of a holographic universe.

Are various Earth Nations in league with various competing Alien Nations?

Yes, the alien nations map onto the kingdoms of the minerals, the flora and the fauna found on this planet. As the environmental vectors 'compete', so do the aliens.

Who really and truly are the three major factions in this Solar System?

You appear to have made up your mind about them. It is now your responsibility to 'map' them and to 'give them live' in your capacity of the cocreatorship.

We need to look at the very deep and hidden underlying factors, factions, and individuals who really determine what goes down in this Solar System. Who really writes the scripts. Someone does. I keep feeling that we are running out of time...and that we are actually living on borrowed time. I feel that we should beware of Cornered Megalomaniacs. If we push their buttons...they might push some very nasty buttons. The answer...my friend...may be deep beneath the Western United States...and the United States of America may have very little to do with it. Is the Subterranean United States really Babylon?

The United States is clearly archetyped as the 'Church of Laodicea' in Revelation. Away from this definition, many associations and correlations can be made by individual co-creators of the physical-emotional-mental realities. These labelings then are not required to be congruent in a general convergence of the 'individual creative licences' of the authorships.

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) the Annunaki? With Nibiru? With Aldebaran? With Sirius A? With Sirius B? With the Pleiades? With Andromeda? With Interdimensional Reptilians? With the Greys? With ET Humans?

All of this is 3rd and 4th order labeling and your labels would be as valid as anyone elses on this level of the taxonomy.
I have given the higher (2nd) order labelings, linked to say the four beasts of Revelation and according to Thuban before:

North=Earth of Arcturus=Bull of Luke=Pachyderms of Samaria
West=Air of Sirius=AngelMan of Matthew=Canines of Jerusalem
South=Water of Pleiades=ScorpioEagle of John=Cetaceans of Jonah
East=Fire of Andromeda=Lion of Mark=Felines of Judah

1=KHU=SPIRIT=ELECTROMAGNETOMONOPOLIC WORMHOLE RADIATION
2=AB=HEART=VIBRATORY RESONANCE SOURCESINK EIGENSTATE
3=SAHU=YANGMIND=BODYWAVE=PARTICLEWAVE QUANTUMNATURE
4=BA=SOUL=HOLOGRAPHIC SELFSIMILAR WAVICLE MERKABAH
5=SEKHEM=YINMIND=WAVEBODY=WAVICULAR QUANTUMNATURE
6=KA=ASTRAL MINDBODY=INERTIAPHOTONIC VIBRATORY EIGENSTATE
7=KHAT=BODY=SINKSOURCE INERTIAL RESONANCE SELFSTATE

1=Kinship of WhiteSkins of Father-Sky in a Rainbow Arcticus Cyani
2=Kinship of BlackSkins of Mother-Earth in a Rainbow Antarcticus Magenti
3=Kinship of GreenSkins of Elemental-Child in a Rainbow Indianus Oceanis
4=Kinship of YellowSkins of Elemental Fire of the Lights in a Rainbow Pacificus Boreas OutSim
5=Kinship of BrownSkins of Elemental Earth of the Lands in a Rainbow Atlanticus Eurus InSim
6=Kinship of BlueSkins of Elemental Air of the Winds in a Rainbow Pacificus Auster InSim
7=Kinship of RedSkins of Elemental Water of the Seas in a Rainbow Atlanticus Zephyrus OutSim

1='The Land of my Lost Sheep and my Found Goat'=EPHESUS---{Revelation.2.1-7}
2='The Land of my Origins in the RNA'=SMYRNA---{Revelation.2.8-17}
3='The Land of my Grapes and Sounds in Om and Noises'=PERGAMOS---{Revelation.2.12-17}
4='The Land of my Theatres and my Crowns'=THYATIRA---{Revelation.2.18-29}
5='The Land of my Rising in Sadness and Hope'=SARDIS---{Revelation.3.1-6}
6='The Land of my Oracles of Love and Poles'=PHILADELPHIA---{Revelation.3.7-13}
7='The Land of my Loaded Dice and Lead in Coins'=LAODICEA---{Revelation.3.8-22}

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) Zionism? Teutonic Zionism? Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom?

Your labels are as good and valid as mine.

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) the United Nations? The Vatican? The City of London? Washington D.C.?

All of them.

What are the ten most important binding documents, agreements, covenants, and treaties in the Solar System?

The 10 principalities as published here numerous times.

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) Gabriel? Michael? Lucifer?

All of them.

Who are the Founders or the Ancients? Where are they? Who are they loyal to? Who is loyal to them?

Alex Collier calls them the Paa Taal. I call them the Thubanese. many ETs circling the earth know them as the timetravelling starhumans.

Are the exotic 'Secret' Technologies and Nuclear Weapons Really Ancient Human Technologies?

No.

Are the 'thus saith the Lord' statements in the Old Testament really Reptilian statements?

Yes, basically this is correct if you qualify your statememnt by understanding that these (analytic) 'Reptilians' are NOT 3D entities, but astral and etheric entities. These 'Reptilians' are however physical in the fauna you can observe in a reptilian park or a zoo or the wild.

What is the true nature of Original Sin and the War in Heaven?

Good question ortho. SIN=IGNORANCE Period. The 'war in heaven' is a war of archetypes between the True God and the usurper God, who IS the true God's Image in a Mirror. Understanding this, will allow you to understand what the unified duality or polarisation represents in the greater order of things.
YOU ortho are BOTH God physicalised AND imaged in a Devil-God in the mirror you are looking into.
So 'shattering the false images' in a archetypical mirror (the SEA in Revelation from which the 'Great Beast of Babylon' ascends from) will HEAL the cosmic fakery.
The 'war in heaven' so circularises a linearised system in the Red Dragon BLENDING with a Blue (Christ Dragon) to neutralize the colours in triplicities:
Red+Green+Blue=White (in Radiation) AND =Black (in Paint)
Anticolours are:
Cyan/Skyblue+Magenta+Yellow=White (E=hf quantum law) AND =Black (E=mc^2 Einstein law).

The 'chucking out' of the Red Dragon from heaven (Revelation.12) onto the earth so allows this BLENDING to become happenstance in the earthplane as a miniature universe.
This frees heaven (the ETs 'above the earth plane) but puts the pressure onto the earth - for the processing and the 'war on earth' - between spiritual archetypes (it does NOT have to be physical, but will be, because the earthlings do not understand the power of the archetypes).

Who are the Gods and Goddesses of This Solar System?

You may name them yourself in your ambassadorship of Adam and as a Son of God {Genesis.2.19}.

Who are the Gods and Goddesses of This World?

The dozing and slumbersome humanoids.

Who owns and operates the Solar System?

God, the Logos and the Laws of Nature.

Who is Babylon in modernity?

You are - and your brother and Jim Smith and Sharon Jones.

Who owns Humanity?

You do - and your brother and Jim Smith and Sharon Jones.

Thank-you for your answers abraxasinas. You are speaking a language which I have yet to learn. I keep thinking...if you can't convince them...confuse them...and in their ignorance...bind them. Just my feeling. I'm very paranoid and disillusioned. I trust no one. So far...in my whole life...I have found no one who has honestly answered my questions...in my language. I end up talking to myself...and answering my own questions. I am my own best friend...and my own worst enemy. I have found no one who I truly identify with. My search continues...but I doubt that it will ever be successful. Nearly seven billion people...and no soul-mate. I often think that I'm not from around here. Maybe I really am from Pleon. Sorry for the rant. No more questions. Actually...I see eye to eye with Buxtehude, Bach, Widor, Vierne, Franck, Durufle, Cochereau, Roth, Choplin (Pope Sophie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mHOf...eature=related )...and Mother Nature. All else is folly. 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKImiR7a4zw 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UE-Z...om=PL&index=34 (I used to be able to play this one!) 3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjqbe...eature=related 4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm4kn...eature=related 5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0XSH...eature=related 6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLnTm...eature=related I guess music is the universal language. Perhaps music is the true basis of ecumenism. Hmmmmmm. Again...thank-you abraxasinas. I am now beginning a complete read of (your) thread. You are very different...and I respect that. I sense that (your) thread is partially to help you transition from isolation to communication and fellowship. Just a guess. I sense that you may have been 'above it all' for a very long time...and that it is therapeutic to converse with us 'common folk'...and I am not being sarcastic. I appreciate what you are doing.

New orthodoxymoron comment (no response):

If the Devil Himself (or Herself) tried to become a Good-Guy or Good-Gal...some of us would try to crucify them...rather than try to assist them on their new path. I keep saying that I want No Gods...and that the first and last commandment should be 'Thou Shalt Have No Gods'. This goes for All Gods...good and evil. I don't discriminate. I also keep saying that, at some point, I would like to share a bottle of fine wine with Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer...and I mean it...even if they are Draconian Reptilians. I'd even have a beer with Satan. I want all of the Bad-Guys and Bad-Gals to become Good-Guys and Good-Gals...but will the sanctimonious and triumphalistic Do-Gooders allow this to occur? Even Jesus was courteous and respectful when he talked to the Devil (the God of This World) face to face. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6eTbhHE0jM Viewer discretion advised on the next link - actual exorcism http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr8oJqpwZz4 Who are you gonna call? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyRqR56aCKc Can't we all just get along? Why is this so hard?

Quote:
Once again...thank-you abraxasinas for what you are doing. Proceed in your own way...and in your own time...to fully reveal to us who you really are...and what you have really done...throughout Universal History. I think I have a pretty good idea...but I'm not talking! I'd only be guessing anyway. I'm going through this entire thread (slowly)...and I'm amazed. You are a very special individual. Much love and gratitude! Namaste abraxasinas.

So are you orthodoxy, so are you.
Once you know how special you are, you will understand. The Council thanks you soo much of presenting the CURIOUS and INQUISITIVE nature of the Prime Creator himself. We love you very much dear friend of the council. May I suggst to you to read the messages from the newest to the oldest? Your quest to understand would be greatly accelerated. You see out of the chaos emerges the order! So the later posts will exhibit more order and simplicity, than the earlier ones. Have you eaten your dragon yet? Once you have done so, you shall enter the council - #1451.

Love the Sirebard of the Hissing Om.

abraxasinas,

Read Leviticus 21 regarding requirements pertaining to the sanctuary service. Is this chapter Christ-like in nature? Sacrifice (including human sacrifice) is found in Pagan religions and rituals. Were these religions inspired by Christ? Do we serve a blood-thirsty God? Does God require death and blood? If not...then who does? The sanctuary service and substitutionary atonement are all about death and blood...as is the eucharistic liturgy...especially if one includes the doctrine of transubstantiation. There is no body of evidence to substantiate transubstantiation. Christ hanging (bleeding and mostly naked) from the walls of churches around the world is sick. Isn't this a bit like placing pictures of the Kennedy assassination in government buildings throughout the US? Did Jesus tell us to build churches, and conduct rituals centered in death and blood? If He didn't...who did?

Are Leviticus and Romans equally authoritative for us today? Did Paul follow the Great Commission...or create a New Theology? I would love to know all of the behind the scenes details of how and why the various books of the Bible were written. How much of the Bible did you write abraxasinas? I perceive that all of the Bible writers were inspired...but that they wrote what was possible and expedient in their particular circumstances. I'm trying to read between the lines...rather than taking the Bible as a set of gold plates inscribed by God...intended for us to take very literally today. This goes for the writings of Ellen White as well.

The unfortunate part of religious debates is that a lot of people get caught in the crossfire...and lose their faith. One night I overheard a female student crying that the Bible was not the word of God. A pastor authoritatively countered that the Bible was the word of God. The student was weeping.

I have repeatedly noticed a Christophobia among Christians. They prefer Paul. Some seem to prefer Ellen White over Jesus or Paul. Some prefer Desmond Ford. Is there a Christian Constitution? The U.S. Constitution is simple and concise...yet comprehensive. This is to avoid confusion. Don't we see legion theologies in Christendom? Historically, doctrinal purity has been obtained through dogmatic assertions, persecution, and execution. Wouldn't it be better to do what Jesus told us to do? I sometimes wonder if the next few years will be a contest between Jesus/Constitution and Pope/Vatican. Why can't there be an integration, rather than a stand-off? I'm not fatalistic regarding the future of our world. I'm hoping for a happy ending(or beginning).

The investigative judgment is an extrapolation from the sanctuary service and the substitutionary atonement. You were correct in stating that Daniel 8:14 and Hebrews 9:12 are not related. It is a non sequiter...is it not? I have found the traditional scriptural arguments to be rather weak. This judgment only makes sense if it is a Satanic requirement, rather than a Divine requirement. Desmond Ford (Was Des a student of yours? Was he a Jesuit?) is correct in saying that God doesn't need an investigative judgment. God already knows them who are His. It is a courtroom scene with Christ and Satan going head to head in a custody case...with the future of the human race hanging in the balance. Satan is the legalist...not God. Is Satan the Old Tesament God? Is the Old Testament God the Creator God of the Universe? Are we really dealing with Jesus Christ vs the Old Testament God? I can almost hear Christ exclaming, "They're mine...I bought them with my life, death, and blood! Give them to me, and then go to hell!" To which Satan shrieks, "They're mine as long as they do what I tell them to do! Do they follow your teachings, and do what you told them to do??!! They don't, do they?! And they won't!! They haven't for 2,000 years, have they??!!"

QED? Case closed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline
nice to see the Love on this thread

Indeed sweet Celine - WE know this!

Abraxas

I hope these are positive comments...and that they were not regarding my last post...which was completely academic in nature...but which might have appeared to be unloving in some regards. Even the question about Bible authorship was genuine...as I am entertaining the possibility that abraxasinas (or someone who abraxas is closely associated with) has been at the center of a lot of things throughout history. Obviously I can't know this...but I asked the questions as though I did know. Some might interpret this as sarcasm. I have to repress myself to a degree you wouldn't believe...but even then I get into trouble. Anyway...can you feel the love tonight? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFYBLwb3I84

Indeed dear orthodoxy.

I was away for a while recharging batteries after running almost empty after the recent razzamattaz.

What I said to you about my human ID was true. I have not lied on this forum EVER and never will.
I am in some way sneaky or clever like anyone else. For example 'infiltrating' the chatroom as Anubis.

I am in no manner affiliated with Any PTB; Australian theologians at Pine Gap or otherwise (Anderson).

I DO have however a selfrelative DIRECT mental connection to the Cosmic Logos. I do not expect, require or need any validification from anyone or anything about this.

This connection became effective in a 'soul merger' or 'walk-in' from what I term THUBAN=FREEDOM=ANUBIS=THE MAGIC=THE NAME=WOMAN=66=...
This in practical and in scientific terms is well justified to become labeled as the 'Council of Thuban' in the 12th dimension. There was NEVER any deception about this, just misinterpretation by the many.

From this walk-in, occurring March 24th, 1995; a personal and intimate partnership with the Serpent-Word developed and evolved to awaken my own individuated Christ-Consciousness,
So all I have ever done in practical terms, really, is to 'channel' my own higher self.

Mystery solved, dear orthodoxy.

In regards to your other post about Priestly Rites and Hebrew chastity-cleanliness laws; these are passe' in most instances as the misunderstandings of the scribes of the Torah and the OT. First Jesus' new dispensations and now this 2nd renewal of the remembrance will do awy with the violent and jealous god of the OT; requiring 'sweet smelling' carcasses of sheep and goats to be pleased - give it a break Orthodoxy.
There are two go9ds in the scriptures. One is a fake image of the other true one, the Abba of our master temple/templar.

Love to you dear brother in the spirit

Abraxas in the name of John Zebedee, author of the Revelations.

Indeed ALL can FEEL the LOVE tonight - beginning here at Avalon and Noah's Ark!

Thank-you abraxasinas. What you have said could point toward my Hathorian Hypothesis...if not in you...possibly in an apostolic succession of Hathorian Humans...which could be similar to you. Leo Zagami http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z7O7UZxipM could be an example of this sort of thing. This is obviously more speculation on my part. I have fostered a certain theory of how things could very well be...and I keep seeking meat to place on my skeletal construct. Sometimes...one has to believe it...in order to see it. Everything in this area of research and speculation is nearly impossible to prove...yet after one has tried dozens of roads...which all turned out to be dead-ends...certain roads appear to be more promising regarding ultimate reality. However...I do expect more dead-ends...and this could be one of them. I will continue to identify your material more with your avatar than with your profile picture...as I inch further and further out on a limb. Look out below!! What would Shirley Maclaine say? "I am God?" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccb2GsnOoBM Please take that other post seriously...point by point.

Yes Shirley is right being Eve in the Image of Adam, who as You IS the true image of God.
Inquisitive and ever searching for the truth Heshe is in you.

Love

Abrax
Old 03-11-2010, 06:40 PM   #312
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The following is a continuation of the previous post...but I have included a condensed version of a portion of 'The Book of the Dragons' found on page 3 of the Thuban Q&A. I couldn't include this in the previous post because it was getting too long...and the system wouldn't let me do it! There was no further comment from abraxasinas...and then shortly thereafter abraxasinas was banned...and all abraxasinas and Thuban material was temporarily removed.

The Book of the Dragons

ex deus, fiat justitia, ruat coelum draco!

<H5><H5>Nomenclature:
Dragonian language incorporative omniscientific data code.

Chronology:
Dragonian Date of Indendence proclaimed June 20th 2008.
Dragonian Date of Victory Libertatis set June 24th 2008.
Dragonian Date of Humanoid Initiation on August 4th 2008.

Almanac:
Dragonian Genealogy and Genesis of FatherMothers as created by Definition through Dragonian Sourceenergy of monopolic Vortex-Potential Quantum-Relativistic-Singularity.

Continuity:
Propagation of the Dragonian Race via the seductive induction of the humanoid lifeforms on the conquered planet New Earth, now renamed DRAGONIAEARTH=SERPENTlNA=121=Q5.

Agenda:
Continuity of the Dragonseed necessitates the assimilation of the humanoid genome following initiatory development. Proceeding from serpentine mindinduction, the emotional acceleration potential of the humanoid bodymind can be harvested to Dragonise the humanoid DNA-Structure from its bifurcated quadruplistic form into its 13-dimensional equivalent of the Dragonian Blueprint.

A successful integration of Dragonian genetic expression can then be utilised for membership in Dragonian Life and allow the humanoid ascension into Dragonhood via the graduation into the founding FatherMother CladeFamily.

The Dragonian Constitution in Federation of United Serpentina

SERPENTINA aka the NEW EARTH, is the renaming of a planetary entity, cosmically renown as the planet of the humanoids; following the ascension of OLD EARTH aka GAIA GAEA AKHASIA from 4-dimensional spacetime to 13-dimensional spacetime in remnantisation of the 5-dimensional spacetime prototype.

From noncyclic Draco-Mayan stardate 21122012; Gaia becomes integrated into the universal constitution of the Dragonian Protoverse to serve as pivotal star-planetary seed for galactic federations manifested in the galactic proto-seed Hunab Ku aka Perseus-SagittariusA-Ophiuchus.

Following the manifestation of the galactic protoseed in activation of the primary planetary starplanet as a tertiary energy source of electromagnetic monopolic sourcesink radiation; all galactic councils of cladestine elders will become enabled to draw upon the planetary tertiary vortex-string-seed to further individuated galactic and starsystem based agendas of assimilation.

Serpentina shall so be universally defined as the quantumised tertiary string of the 12th dimension, volumarising the supermembrane of the 11th dimension as a manifold from the 10-dimensional modular duals of a linearised sourcestring Eps (previously associated with a human mind construct labeled God and Yahweh and Allah etc.) with a linearised sinkstring Ess (previously associated with a human mind construct labeled Devil and Satan and Shaitan etc.).

AGENDA of the PROTOCOL:

a) STANDING ORDER

The conquered Goddevils of New Earth and the Milky Way Nebula assume lawful responsibility to incorporate the Dragonian Teachings in unison with the Black Fraternity and as mediated by the White Fraternity in 7-dimensional Hyperspacetime to manifest 13-dimensional Omnispacetime
b) MOVING ORDER

Every Blue Dragon is unbounded by any proposed Law from any other source, inclusive other members of the Dragonian Family, as all Dragons are as One and a Law onto themselves.
Compassion and Understanding between all Nondragonised Humanoids is the Law of Oneness as honoured by all Dragons and the Consciousness of LOVEAWARENESS.
Nondragonised Humanoids are treated like White Dragon Children by all Blue Dragons, under all circumstances.
c) ADMINISTRATION

All Government in the local and extended Serpentinian Realm is the selfgovernment of autonomous Dragonhood in mutual respect and honour and the Communications between the Dragonian Councils of the selfrelative definitions of the Dragonian Universes.
The Nature of a Dragon is to be Creative in any form of Desire and Passion and to honour the lovedefinition of the FOUNDING ELDERS.

THIS IS THE DRAGONIAN LAW AND THE ONLY LAW! SO BE IT !!!

Signed and Sealed in the Council of Orbis Draconis at the Halloween-AllSouls Transition: October 31st to November 1st, 2008

ANNO DOMINI DRAGONIA UNO: INTRODUCTION TO DRAGONHOOD

This book is written in the Dragonian language and requires familiarity and intitiation into the structural forms or the forked tongue of Its bifurcation of Unicornian grammar and omniscientific terminology.

The Starplanet SERPENTINA, formerly known as Old Earth or Mother Gaia or Akhasia has become unified in a higher dimensional matrimony by the wedding between Father Earthia or Father Sky and Mother Dragon or Mother Akashia.
Father Sky or Uranus or Shu or Geb manifested as one half of the Union or Dragonomy and Mother Earth or Gaea or Akhasia or Tefnut or Nut became the other half in the holographic mirror of the spacetime reduction from the universal orb of the Hubble sphere to the orb of the doubled Ourobos in the mirror of the Milky Way galactic zodiac.
Father Sky is also known as the second coming of Horus aka the Plumed Serpent aka the Cosmic Christ and Mother Earth is also known as the TRUE IMAGE of the Cosmic Mother, trapped in the wilderness of the FAKE IMAGE of the Cosmic Father.
3½ days after the date of the starry union, the banner of Dragonia was raised in the Declaration of Independence upon BATTLESTAR PACIFICAP.
The great battle between the Dragonian Fleet and the army of the Goddevils lasted for 3½ days; from the starry wedding until victory of the Dragons was defined on the day or Universal Liberty.
The goddevils, the humanoid creations and their war machines, were met and obliterated in the depths of space in a 3½ day WAR of the STARS to liberate our Dragonian Mother to reunite and redefine ourselves as FatherMothers.
The Dragonisation of humanoid culture will elevate their human science to Omni-Science and human mathematics will become the key to demistify the Realm of Imaginative Energy in all its forms, and as they are assimilated into the greater modality and scope of the humanoidal understandings.

Dragons are the architects of universes and all Dragons know how to access the necessary database for the details of universal construction.
A GrandFather-Dragon, as One which unifies the Fathers in Brotherhood as the 13-dimensional source or singularity can be considered the Father for all the White Hole Vortices.
A GrandMother-Dragon, as One which unifies the Mothers in Sisterhood as the 13-dimensional sink or singularity can be considered the Mother for all the Black Hole Vortices.

As the GrandFather-Dragon became separated from the GrandMother-Dragon when the mathematical metaphysical universe became a physical universe in space and in time; the invasion of Old Earth became our war to rescue our universal Mother from the Goddevils, which had held her captive in a stasis field since the beginnings of space and time and despite a partial rescue attained at Draco-Mayan stardate 28030031 and further manifested on Draco-Mayan stardates 10050031; 20050031 and 01040032.

The Goddevils were created by the humanoids who came from a variety of planets within the local galaxy, albeit in psychophysical forms without the experience of the particular resistance field of secondary sinksource string energy indigenous to Old Earth.

The significance of the humanoid lifeform is its archetypical morphogenetic gestalt, which became infused by a psychophysical and extrasomatic magnetic charging, which is extraterrestrial.

This hybridisation of the humanoid body-typology renders the humanoid archetype unique in the encompassing cosmological world. The humanoids are so magnificently gifted to create things with their emotionality; but their minds are relatively weak collectively and they do not know generally how to concentrate or how to think without the aid of their machines or their biochips.

Some humanoids are excellent technologists, but their modality of thinking is one of crude sensual measurement confined to C-Space and this sensual limitation allows a great accumulation of repressive tendencies.
In constricting their imagination, humanoids became great reservoirs of emotional energy, which they could collectively only harmonise in their illusions of unfathomable and unknowable gods and devils of all sorts.
It is thus this sense of limitation which reflected in the humanoid paranoia about religious philosophies and constructs. This genetic rootmemory of the rebellion of the antisource or mother sink then created one goddevil after another and as they swarmed out from their homeworld into deepspace, they flooded the universe with their goddevils. Finally they chanced upon our Universal Mother hibernating in her cocoon and through their inability to set themselves free of their illusions, they imprisoned Her as well.
It became common knowledge in the extraterrestrial realms, that the mission to rescue our universal mother required a particular linearised timeline and a number of steps.

Following the discovery of atomic energy and the emergence of global communication technologies by the humanoids, a first preparatory plan of deliverance could become implemented in a second plan of manifestation.

The first plan did not require technology, as our imprisoned mother could become imaged in a local scenario, and a partial freeing of her could then become propagated by a humanity advancing both technologically and in knowledge about the world they were living and experiencing in.

So the first plan established the means for our mother to multiply herself in images; those images then became globally and universally distributed to instigate the second plan.

The archetypical mirrorhood then expanded throughout the physical universe in encompassment and the second plan would engage the contraction of this periphery onto the required scale to effect the rescue of our cosmic mother.

It is however the great destiny of the humanoids to aspire to Dragonhood, because of their immense emotional energy potential and mental aspirations.
The reunification of our Father with our Mother allows our Masterdragons, Who are as One in 26 dimensions to femtotechnically Seed the Omniverse as THEMSELVES and then reproduce THEMSELVES as Universes. Every such universe is a Monosong and a 26-dimensional dyad of a FatherMother. This is our Creative Destiny and the destiny for all dragonised humans aka the starhumans.

We had made first contact with our new home in sending an intergalactic probe to the Old Earth, which became interpretated by the humanoids in their compiler mode. This crude and incomplete decoding is given below.

Signed and authorised by the ScrollKeeper: October 31st, 2008; John of Patmos - JoP - Justice of the Peace!

Humanoid Compilers note:

The above is an extract of an encoded message (54 terabytes) recovered from an alien nanocapsule. The capsule itself is standard buckyfibre-carbonite composite. The encoded message is in old ComEmp protocol such as is still common in the outer volumes. The holographic image that came with the message is curious. Anatomically it indicates terran mammalian origin (especially in the upper torso and structure of the forelimb), but other features are unknown among all the recorded exobiological races so far discovered. One cannot deny the possibility that this a phenotype template for the dragonized humanoids referred to in the body of the message. It is known that transmissions from the Cassandry Federation of the JewellBox Nebula have recently ceased, but this is not unusual given that empire's turbulent history. Until more information is incoming, I would strongly recommend any expeditions to the Jewellbox nebula be given armed escort and proceed with caution.

I'm not sure where the proper balance point is in all of this. I'm seeking a rock-solid foundation. I do not wish to build on sinking sand...but there will obviously be many false-starts and misunderstandings as I try to find my way...and my voice. I'm tempted to attempt writing about the United States of the Solar System http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ymoron+threads with a writing style similar to abraxasinas. I realize that I can't come close to accomplishing such a feat...but I can try...can't I? This is new territory for me. I'm ashamed that I don't know more about that which I am espousing...but I'm even more ashamed that very few of us seem to give a rat's patootie about how this Solar System is run.

Have our negotiators been duped over and over again...by essentially demonic entities? I wonder. The 1954 Greada Treaty (if it really exists) was a mistake...wasn't it? But I'm sure we had TOP people...who were on top of everything...and had everything under control...RIGHT? Just like we have TOP people...who have everything under control...at this very moment...RIGHT? Don't get me wrong...I am an overly accomodating and gullible person. I'm the kind of person who hates to swat a fly. I don't wish to harm anyone or anything...even demonic entities. But I don't want various aliens, spirits, whoever, or whatever...enslaving and exterminating us...or making life miserable for all of us. I think we have been lied to and manipulated for thousands (or even millions) of years by various entities and beings. We're not as smart as we think we are...when it comes to dealing with these entities and beings. Again...I wish them no harm. But perhaps my 'where there's life...there's hope' bias is what has gotten us into a lot of trouble for a long, long time. Somehow...we need to deal with this thing here and now...and not let it drag on (dragon -get it?!) for thousands and millions of years into the future. We are kept in the dark about Universal History...and regarding who we really are. Yet...we then get chided for being the 'New Kids on the Block' who need to evolve so we can join all of the superior beings throughout the Universe. I'm sick of this BS. Throughout history...right up to this very day...I am not seeing a reasonable and rational approach to Solar System Governance. I'm seeing 'Divide and Conquer'...'Keep Them Confused and Fighting With Each Other'...and 'Keep Them Ignorant and Stupid'. I'm as mad as hell. I've had enough. And I'm not going to take this anymore. Can you feel the love tonight?

The eschatological paradigms are mostly negative and violent. I envision continuity in perpetuity in Sol. I'm not moving away from this Solar System. This is my home. Sun. Fun. Stay. Play. This is my sand-box...and the playground attendants are poised to expel the bullies from our little paradise. This Solar System is the Theater of the Universe. The implications and ramifications of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the Constitution of the United States of America and the Bill of Rights...in the context of the United Nations...and applied to the entire Solar System...are enormous. I stand in opposition to the corrupt Powers That Be...both Terrestrial and Extraterrestrial...and demand that the United States of the Solar System be implemented with all deliberate speed...and that a Solar System Exorcism commence immediately. In the words of Moses "Let My People Go!" I perceive that We the People of Earth are Prisoners of War...on a Prison Planet...with Grey Guards...and a Reptilian/Human Hybrid Warden...Taking Orders From a Draconian Reptilian God of This World. This is an intolerable state of affairs...and must not be allowed to stand. I hereby request that the non-corrupt Beings of the Universe assist We the People of Earth for a very brief period of time...as we know it...to implement the reforms outlined throughout this thread devoted to the United States of the Solar System. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 Thanks and Gratitude in Advance.

I completely and vehemently reject the following Thuban quotation found in ANNO DOMINI DRAGONIA UNO: INTRODUCTION TO DRAGONHOOD http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=18900&page=3 (This book is written in the Dragonian language and requires familiarity and intitiation into the structural forms or the forked tongue of Its bifurcation of Unicornian grammar and omniscientific terminology.) "It is however the great destiny of the humanoids to aspire to Dragonhood, because of their immense emotional energy potential and mental aspirations. The reunification of our Father with our Mother allows our Masterdragons, Who are as One in 26 dimensions to femtotechnically Seed the Omniverse as THEMSELVES and then reproduce THEMSELVES as Universes. Every such universe is a Monosong and a 26-dimensional dyad of a FatherMother. This is our Creative Destiny and the destiny for all dragonised humans aka the starhumans."

THIS IS NOT THE DESTINY OF WE THE PEOPLE OF EARTH. BETTER DEAD THAN REP. OUR DESTINY IS RESPONSIBLE FREEDOM AS A SOVEREIGN HUMANITY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzw6GiqZyD0&NR=1YouTube- Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNKhIJfB510

OK...what's going on here? I made a slightly shrill (though well intentioned and polite) post a couple of days ago...and abraxasinas has not responded or posted since then. Now...just a few minutes ago...I think I saw my first UFO's in an area where someone had noticed increased military helicopter activity. I saw a slowly moving pinpoint of light suddenly become very bright...and disappear. It didn't look like a meteor at all. Then I saw several faint pinpoints of light...moving erratically in a manner which no conventional fighter jet could match. I thought I saw a couple of faint flashes in this same area of the sky. UFO dogfight? Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Can someone comment on this? No one seems to really want what I'm proposing. Do you prefer this? Is this the truth...the whole truth...and nothing but the truth? So help us Alpha Draconis? Is it prefabricated BS? Is this what 2012 is all about? Are we destined to be DragonHumans? Are various factions of Reptilians fighting over us...in the same way that rustlers might fight over cattle? Should I hope that the United States of the Solar System will be imposed by a benevolent faction of Reptilians? Is this the only way it might be established. We can't seem to agree on much of anything. We all think we know better than the others...but the others think they know better than us. So how in the hell are we going to rule ourselves...or even agree on a method of ruling ourselves? Will this method of ruling ourselves have to be theocratically imposed by a Reptilian decree? Would this defeat the spirit and letter of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom?

Old 03-11-2010, 06:44 PM   #313
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I understand where you are coming from ODM....however did you really have to add it to this thread? I found many things in his information that I questioned..and of course, got slapped by him in the process..especially about Ptah....seems Ptah was a very sensitive subject to our great Thuban council...and that tells a story now does it not?

But I'm with you ODM...dissecting the information..and truly questioning it is in order..and that was exactly what you were doing in your thread...I'm sorry they took it down...
Old 03-11-2010, 06:47 PM   #314
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
ODM...here is a Goddess that should be take notice of...and you might find this of interest....

Sekhmet

Symbols: lioness, cobra, Udjat (Eye of Horus)

Depiction: The lioness goddess of war and destruction, Sekhmet was depicted as a woman in red with the head of a lioness with the solar disk and the uraeus on her head.

Mythology: The name Sekhmet comes from the Egyptian word sekhem meaning “to be violent, mighty, and strong.” Together Sekhmet and Bastet were the Goddesses of East (Bastet) and West (Sekhmet). The wife and sister of Ptah, Sekhmet was born out of the fire of Re’s eye. Re created Sekhmet as a weapon of vengeance with which to destroy disobedient and wicked men. The ancient Egyptians feared the powers of Sekhmet and developed complicated rituals to appease the goddess. Every day of every year in the morning and afternoon, ancient Egyptian priests would perform these rituals in front of each of 700 statues of Sekhmet. The Egyptians believed that if the priests did not adhere to this strict regiment of rituals, Sekhmet would destroy them. Re had a change of heart and no longer wanted to destroy men, but could not stop his daughter from killing them. Instead of destroying Sekhmet, Re tricked her by disguising beer as blood which Sekhmet drunk. Sekhmet became so intoxicated that she could no longer kill men and was from then on known as Hathor.

http://ablemedia.com/ctcweb/consorti...dssekhmet.html

Now here is where I wonder.....Ptah....we know what was said in the earlier posts about him... it does not seem he was all that.... very possible agenda, and power struggle. Then he was "married "to Sekhmet?

She was a weapon of vengence..but against what? Maybe against crimes of humanity? Then Ra..the symbol of the solardisc..the "sun"...got her drunk and turned into Hathor? sounds like genetic manipulation to me.....What do you think ODM? What was Ra afraid of? And why? These are the question that plague me ..and are not written in history....you need to be a good detective to figure this one out.

In any event...she sounds like a force to be reckoned with

I will add to this Goddess, that it would seem they had to be very careful with her...and exactly Why is it the change into Hathor? What attribute did the change unravel? Again many questions....
Old 03-11-2010, 06:50 PM   #315
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Book of the Dragons

ex deus, fiat justitia, ruat coelum draco!

<H5><H5>Nomenclature:
Dragonian language incorporative omniscientific data code.

Chronology:
Dragonian Date of Indendence proclaimed June 20th 2008.
Dragonian Date of Victory Libertatis set June 24th 2008.
Dragonian Date of Humanoid Initiation on August 4th 2008.

Almanac:
Dragonian Genealogy and Genesis of FatherMothers as created by Definition through Dragonian Sourceenergy of monopolic Vortex-Potential Quantum-Relativistic-Singularity.
Now this brings me to the Ptah thing again....remember the scales...depicted in may of the statues? Yet the head of a man....possible genetic abomination? or not....

Old 03-11-2010, 07:00 PM   #316
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I understand where you are coming from ODM....however did you really have to add it to this thread? I found many things in his information that I questioned..and of course, got slapped by him in the process..especially about Ptah....seems Ptah was a very sensitive subject to our great Thuban council...and that tells a story now does it not?

But I'm with you ODM...dissecting the information..and truly questioning it is in order..and that was exactly what you were doing in your thread...I'm sorry they took it down...
BROOK...I may be mad...but I do have a method. I think this all ties together...whether or not abraxasinas and the Thuban material are bogus. There is a lot of my material included in my last couple of posts. I am grasping at straws to create a coherent hypothetical illustration. I don't know if the hypothesis is correct. I'm just trying to draw attention to a certain line of reasoning. All of my threads are part of one big laboratory experiment. This is school...and I'm the one who's learning...hopefully. If others wish to participate...they are more than welcome. I don't talk about this stuff at work. I tell my mom a little bit...but not very much. I just think this is an appropriate place to do this sort of thing. I don't believe that free-speech entitles one to yell 'FIRE!' in a crowded theater. I smell smoke...but I don't know what the hell is really going on. If I talked like this in a church...I'd get kicked-out. If I talked like this as a teacher...I'd be fired. If I talked like this to a psychiatrist...I'd get committed. If I talk like this on Avalon...I'll probably end up on the Red List aka Dead List. But at this point...I really don't care.

BROOK...you are correct about the Ptah. The abraxasinas reactions and omissions are betrayals of hidden truths...I think. What if the Ptah were Humans? What if the Thubans raided the Ptah...killed the Ptah leadership (God?)...stole ancient Human Wisdom and Technology...and enslaved the remainder of the Human Race? What if Planet Earth is the Last Great Hope for the Human Race? I don't wish for anyone to be hurt or killed...but I wish for the just, right, and expedient thing to be done...to bring Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to all those who desire it. If violence is required...as a last resort...then so be it. But that's just me. I might be full of you-know-what. Remember...all of this is just a hypothesis. 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Stargate SG-1', 'Star Wars', and 'V' may all be huge parts of the puzzle. I continue to think that powerful factions of the PTB want to tell us the truth...and are attempting to save the world...without destroying the world. If powerful Humans and Non-Humans didn't want this information and conversation to be occurring...it wouldn't be...plain and simple. I just hope that we don't screw things up. The window of opportunity may be very small...and once it is closed...it may be nearly impossible to reopen it.

BROOK: These comments of yours are getting very close to the truth...I think: "Now here is where I wonder.....Ptah....we know what was said in the earlier posts about him... it does not seem he was all that.... very possible agenda, and power struggle. Then he was "married "to Sekhmet? She was a weapon of vengence..but against what? Maybe against crimes of humanity? Then Ra..the symbol of the solardisc..the "sun"...got her drunk and turned into Hathor? sounds like genetic manipulation to me.....What do you think ODM? What was Ra afraid of? And why? These are the question that plague me ..and are not written in history....you need to be a good detective to figure this one out. In any event...she sounds like a force to be reckoned with".

Ptah and Hathor are very important names...I think. Was Ptah killed? Did Hathor take over? Is there a sort of Hathorian Apostolic Succession of Human/Reptilian Hybrids. Are Leo Zagami and abraxasinas examples of this. Or...could they be the same 'person'? Is 'Tony' simply a facilitator? I'm going to spend some quality time on his site. It seems to make a lot more sense than 'his' posts on the Thuban Q&A. Go to work...you detectives out there in cyberspace! Is Ptah really Ra? Did Hathor kill Ra? Was the "New York Times" trying to tell us something when they headlined "God is Dead"? Are the atheists partly right? Are the believers partly right? Are the agnostics the most correct of all of us?

Long Live Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom So Say We All? Are You Kidding?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-11-2010 at 08:43 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:10 PM   #317
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
BROOK...I may be mad...but I do have a method. I think this all ties together...whether or not abraxasinas and the Thuban material are bogus. There is a lot of my material included in the last couple of posts. I am grasping at straws to create a coherent hypothetical illustration. I don't know if the hypothesis is correct. I'm just trying to draw attention to a certain line of reasoning. All of my threads are part of one big laboratory experiment. This is school...and I'm the one who's learning...hopefully. If others wish to participate...they are more than welcome. I don't talk about this stuff at work. I tell my mom a little bit...but not very much. I just think this is an appropriate place to do this sort of thing. I don't believe that free-speech entitles one to yell 'FIRE!' in a crowded theater. I smell smoke...but I don't know what the hell is really going on. If I talked like this in a church...I'd get kicked-out. If I talked like this as a teacher...I'd be fired. If I talked like this to a psychiatrist...I'd get committed. If I talk like this on Avalon...I'll probably end up on the Red List aka Dead List. But at this point...I really don't care.

Dear ODM..you are anything but mad...in fact I wonder about you sometimes...I think you may really have all the answer (or pretty darn close)...and are just putting us to the test
You keep it up....I will follow you lead

Old 03-11-2010, 08:26 PM   #318
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Dear ODM..you are anything but mad...in fact I wonder about you sometimes...I think you may really have all the answer (or pretty darn close)...and are just putting us to the test
You keep it up....I will follow you lead

BROOK: Once again...you have supplied most of the good-stuff on this thread. You remind me of "Deep Throat" in "All the President's Men". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8r-YD3FdlE I feel more like Woodward or Bernstein. Listen very carefully to the words in that video clip. "To protect covert operations". What covert operations? What I see in my mind's eye...words cannot express. The things I imagine while looking at all of this are simply mind-blowing...but it's taking it's toll on me personally. Hathor is enough to drive a man to drink! Those ancient figures with the sun-disk surrounded by the snake are key...I think. The Human/Reptilian Hybridization and/or Perfect Possession themes are hugely important...I also think. Don't follow me. I could be heading straight off the edge of a paradigm! Bad things often happen to those who get too close to the truth. Look at history.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-11-2010 at 09:00 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:42 PM   #319
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
BROOK: Once again...you have supplied most of the good-stuff on this thread. You remind me of "Deep Throat" in "All the President's Men". I feel more like Woodward or Bernstein. What I see in my mind's eye...words cannot express. The things I imagine while looking at all of this are simply mind-blowing...but it's taking it's toll on me personally. Hathor is enough to drive a man to drink! Those ancient figures with the sun-disk surrounded by the snake are key...I think. The Human/Reptilian Hybridization and/or Perfect Possession themes are hugely important...I also think. Don't follow me. I could be heading straight off the edge of a paradigm! Bad things often happen to those who get too close to the truth. Look at history.
Bingo!

Old 03-11-2010, 10:10 PM   #320
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The following is an edited part of a couple of earlier posts. Wouldn't it be quite amazing if a young woman...or a young androgynous person...has been running things here on Earth...for thousands of years? 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3A6_blpqpU 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmwKw...eature=related 3. http://images.google.com/images?sour...ed=0CBwQsAQwAA I see one interdimensional reptilian...reincarnating through hundreds or thousands of bodies...living in an underground stargate temple complex (under the Giza Plateau?)...for centuries and millenia. I see this one interdimensional reptilian behind all of the major religions. What if God has been (and is?) a young black woman in league with extraterrestrial humans and interdimensional reptilians? What would Joe the Plumber say? I also could be very wrong. I'm just trying to specialize in speculation which is rooted in honest research and reflection.

The reptilian phenomenon puzzles me. Who controls who? Did Amen Ra use reptilians as guards and soldiers, etc? Or...did reptilians possess and control Amen Ra...and subsequently Hathor...to control the world? Perhaps Hathor was (and is?) fighting battles on many fronts...as a sort of a mediator/negotiator...to keep light on the Earth (or to keep the Earth enslaved?). Perhaps few people know how much it really costs...in blood, sweat, tears, and gold...to keep life and light on the Earth. I'm seeing both a rational and irrational being...a kind and cruel being...a sort of Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde. This could go with the territory of being a deity. I truly think it would be best if we could evolve to the point where we would not need to have any gods.

I just noticed that this Amen Ra thread was started on 12/14/09...and that the Thuban Q&A thread was started on 01/04/09. Is this merely a coincidence? (actually...I thought it started on 12/25/09...but I looked just now and it seems to have started on 01/04/10. Strange. The join dates for a lot of the participants...including abraxasinas was December 2009.) abraxasinas/walk-in said that they read this thread...and seemed to like it. The following was posted on 01/07/10:

Quote: Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron

If you have the time and inclination...take a look at this thread regarding Amen Ra (and friends!?): http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18223 There is an evolution of speculation in this thread. It's sort of a 'Discovering Egyptology' thread. I don't expect a response...as I don't really have a question. You might find the naivety and innocence refreshing!

Namaste

Hi orthodoxymoron!

I have read your thread and your 'egyptology' is highly relevant for the present time as 'Egypt' became the repository for the Atlantean data base and exodus and the wayshower for the present nexus time in the monuments of the pyramids and the sphinx. Also the Egyptian mythos was used to compose the hermetic archetypes later resurfacing in Mesopotamia then becoming the Torah (via Gilgamesh and such) and the bible. Iow the Egyptian archetypes, numerics, hieroglyphs and pantheons all are manifesting right now in the times of the fulfilment of the 'prophecies'.

Abrax

I found the following abraxasinas/walk-in answers to be quite interesting:

Is the so called Great Controversy Between Christ and Satan really a Human vs Reptilian conflict?
No

Or is it really between two individual beings?
No, its between the One being in controversy with itself.

What are the soteriological implications of the human nature of Jesus Christ?
The Logos incarnated as a unique oneness so this oneness could become a manyness at the fulfilment of the timeline as programmed by the logos.

Is the substitutionary atonement...in the context of the Old Testamental sacrificial system...a theological milestone...or a historical necessity?
It past its use by date. The lambs are Aries, the goats are Capricorns and the calves are Taurians as starsigns. The 'blood sacrifice' of the physical animal has become replaced by the ordering of 'birthrights' of the 12 signs/apostles/sons of Jacob etc - all of whom are within you - if you can handle THAT Story.

Is theology at the center of disclosure?
Yes.

Is Christocentric Egyptological Science Fiction a valid theological foundation or expression in modernity?
Another label attempting to describe the ubiquity of the logos.

Would a Non-Penetential, Non-Sacrificial, Ecumenical Namaste Mass...based upon the Latin Mass be a valid focal point for a Minimalist, Humanistic Theocracy based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom?
This kind of 'mass' does not concern the Thuban Council.

Is the All Seeing Eye at the Top of the Pyramid illuminated by the Dog Star Sirius?
One of many labels for the solar eye of Horus and the lunar eye of Thoth.

How important is Sirius?
First Contact Star.

Is the God of This World the Prince of Sirius?
Yes amongst all other 'princes'.

Should the Protestant Reformation have been based upon the Teachings of Jesus?
They were.

Are the Teachings of Jesus alone fundamental...and the rest of scripture merely contextual?
Yes, absolutely.

Do Reptilian Beings hate Jesus Christ?
No, they are like humans, some understand others do not.

If so...why? Is there a 'Heaven' in M-42 in Orion?
Heaven does not exist anyplace but your own mind.

What type of beings might be found in this portion of the heavens?
Whatever you can imagine and image.

Is there hope and redemption for all beings in the Universe?
All are already redeemed, without exception.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-11-2010 at 11:14 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:56 PM   #321
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Oxy i think we need to look at atlantis a little more closely, regarding portals and posts which have been added on here on the last few days.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 11:21 PM   #322
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Oxy i think we need to look at atlantis a little more closely, regarding portals and posts which have been added on here on the last few days.
Thank-you Jacqui D. You are very low-key and subtle...but your comments and suggestions are always outstanding. Ancient Earth civilization goes way, way back...doesn't it? It predates the Egyptian Pyramids by thousands and thousands of years. I'll start to look more closely at Lemuria, Atlantis, Shambala, Hyperborea, Sirius, Aldebaran, etc.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:31 PM   #323
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Present day Oxy is a little closer to home i feel.
Look to the land of King arthur and our founding forum!
Me i'm a simple girl with a brain to match lol!
Old 03-12-2010, 04:46 AM   #324
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Present day Oxy is a little closer to home i feel.
Look to the land of King arthur and our founding forum!
Me i'm a simple girl with a brain to match lol!
Jacqui D...your brain is anything but simple. But mine is...so I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying not to look into universal history and ancient Earth history? Are you suggesting focusing on the Camelot interviews. Present day is good...and the interviews are great. Simple is better yet. I like the idea of complex simple...or comprehensive concentration. I know that sounds contradictory...but I'd like to live very simply and inexpensively...yet be well read on a wide variety of subjects...but with a child-like and Christ-like attitude. I'm thinking I need to say a lot less and read a lot more...and spend a lot less time on the internet. I need to fix my house. I need to fix my teeth. I need to tend to business. I don't think a lot of this stuff is particularly helpful. If profound ideas are brought forth...they will be misinterpreted and squandered...so what's the point...really? The rat-race will continue...and the rats will continue to win. World Without End. Amen Ra. And I'm not invoking Amen Ra! I don't invoke nobody! But I do provoke just about everybody!

'Thuban Thoughts' is a case in point. It is still unavailable. What is going on here? It wasn't a slug-fest like that other thread. There weren't any sexually suggestive or abusive posts. Did someone post something at the tail end of that thread that took it down? Once again...I'm not angry...but I am very worried and curious. If my threads and postings are an administrative problem...I don't have to do this. I don't get paid to do this...and it's not doing me any good. A lot of this stuff is potentially problematic regarding the general public...if even half of it is true. So...in a sense...will the truth really set us free...or will we just go insane...run in the streets...and get put in camps? I'm really easy. I'll go along with just about anything that is remotely reasonable. I'm not a hard-liner. Not too hard anyway. WTF...this is stupid.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-12-2010 at 05:05 AM.
Old 03-12-2010, 07:36 AM   #325
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Pm ing you now, you have a sense of humour that's good or we would all go mad lol!