Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 03-12-2010, 09:13 PM   #326
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Pm ing you now, you have a sense of humour that's good or we would all go mad lol!
Thank-you Jacqui D. I have a sense of humor because I am mad! I stand on the beach yelling 'I am Mad!' I am mad because I don't have access to my 'Thuban Thoughts' thread. It's the 'Thuban Thoughts Crisis'. Or maybe '13 Days in March'. Or how about 'ThubanGate'? What did the moderators know...and when did they know it? There's a cancer growing on the Forum. 'All the Forum's Men (and Women)'. Stonewall the Thubans.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 03:03 AM   #327
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I am venturing forth on a journey which I really don't want to make. It is really a continuation of this present journey...but I will look much more closely at Egyptology. I have seen the smoke...and now I am looking for the fire...but I know that I am playing with fire...and that I'll probably get my fingers burned...right up to my armpits. I think that the subject of demons is an integral part of this study...and that's what really scares me. What the hell is a demon...really? An interdimensional reptilian entity? An alien? A renegade human soul? All of the above? Many grey aliens are supposedly manufactured. Manufactured for demons? I'm thinking about ancient human technology, deep underground military bases, the secret space program, demonic spirits, horrible genetics experiments and manipulation, the dumbing down of the human race, Christian theology based upon Egyptology, massive deception, star wars, war in heaven, masters of the universe, gods, goddesses, Nephilim, Watchers, Babylon, God, Satan, Gabriel, Michael, Lucifer, Nibiru, winged serpents, Amen Ra, Hathor, Mary, the Black Pope, Black Egyptian history, Gizeh Intelligence, Aldebaran, the Nazis, Zionism, Teutonic Zionism, Anglo Saxon Mission, abductions, ufo's, alphabet agencies, the secret government, Jesuits, universal history, Keylontic Science, stargates, walk-ins, perfect possession, transmigration of souls, Atlantis, Lemuria, Sirius...and on and on and on...ad infinitum ad nauseum. I think that this pursuit will probably drive me completely insane...and I'm really not kidding. I think that the final answer will be so simple and absurd...that I will die laughing. The following is an example of the sort of thing I will be paying a lot of attention to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPHx7...eature=related I feel as though I need to find a Black Jesuit who specializes in Egyptology...and who would be completely honest with me. You know...sort of a Credo Mutwa type of person. This is a whole realm which scares the hell out of me. Perhaps this realm does not want us to know the truth. In fact...I am quite certain of that fact. The horror. I think that the Vatican knows about all of the above with painful clarity...and that's not an attack on them. I don't even want to try to think about what's really gone on at the Vatican throughout the centuries...especially in the basement...if you know what I mean. This is probably going to be a private journey. I've done enough semi-public brainstorming. You won't have orthodoxymoron to kick around anymore! Exercise extreme caution researching all of the above subjects. Don't delve into the demonic realm...don't get in a ufo...and never ever eat your dragon. Sorry abraxasinas. Good luck! One more thing...Where's My Thuban Thoughts??!! A Penny for My Thuban Thoughts!! The truth isn't out there. It's in my Thuban Thoughts!!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-24-2010 at 03:55 AM.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:40 AM   #328
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

the Book of Enoch is Canon in the Ethiopian Orthodox Church

many of the early church fathers considered the Book of Enoch as an authentic work

of the antediluvian prophet Enoch who was taken into heaven without tasting death

there are many striking similarities between Jesus sayings and the writings of Enoch

the Book of Enoch was revered by the Jews before the Christ incident

Tertullian the father of Latin Christianity wrote c. 200 that the Book of Enoch

had been rejected by the Jews because it contained prophecies pertaining to Christ

the Book of Enoch tells in depth and details about the brief passage in Genesis 6:1-4

when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them

and taught them all kinds of celestial secrets

the Nephilim

the offspring of celestial angels and terrestrial women

the heroes of old and men of renown

the fathers of the giants

these magnificent hybrids of angels and women became by Divine decree terrestrial spirits upon death

spirits which Jesus so often cast out of the people in Palestine

Last edited by RedeZra; 03-24-2010 at 10:47 AM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 06:55 PM   #329
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you RedeZra. I really need to spend some quality time with the Book of Enoch. Sherry Shriner is a big fan of the Book of Enoch. I'm not a follower of Sherry's editorial views...but I do listen to her show on a regular basis. Also...thank-you Karen...for returning 'Thuban Thoughts' to the land of the living!
Old 03-26-2010, 11:21 PM   #330
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The following is a re-post. I am enamored with the concept of two key souls...Human and Reptilian...reincarnating together...for thousands of years...into a Hathorian Apostolic Succession of Human Bodies...which I am currently hypothesizing as being young pigmented females. Could this being be the real Black Pope...and the commander of the Black Monks? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok0QDWj52mU This Human/Reptilian Being would hypothetically be at the center of a theological and political cross pollination...and would possibly be responsible for most sacred texts...and many scientific 'discoveries'. Who knows...this being could be the real author of the writings of William Shakespeare, the real architect of Chartres Cathedral...and the instructor of Charles Darwin. If you think I'm crazy...you're right. But still...get off your butt...and research what I just said.

I think there is a thread of truth which runs through the ancient mythologies...stories of gods, goddesses, and pharaohs...the biblical record, channeled and remotely viewed information, regression hypnosis, etc...but that most of it is pure BS. I think there is something very special about abraxasinas. I've never encountered anyone like this. I've never encountered information like this. This isn't just anybody...I don't think. But who knows...it could be an NSA experiment to see how we might react to this sort of thing. This could conceivably be pulled off by an NSA staffer with a Cray Supercomputer. Damned if I know. All of this Galactic Federation and SaLuSa stuff might be Alphabet Agency generated to prepare the public for the genuine ET generated BS which is coming. How do we really know anything for certain? Anybody can make up anything. I have pulled back from my biblical upbringing because of the complexity and contradictions...not to mention the utter absurdities. I desire simple clarity. Remember the Tower of Babel incident? If you can't convince 'em...confuse 'em. Try to reduce concepts to their most simple forms...and keep them simple. Of course...when I have tried to do this...people pay no attention because they think there's nothing special or spooky going on...and that it's too simple. Go figure. I will continue through the entire Thuban thread...because I think it's significant...regardless of the source. It shouldn't be ignored. It could possibly be a huge part of disclosure. Who knows? If you were a Reptilian/Human hybrid with a 500 IQ and total reincarnational recall...and had been the key mediator between the Reptilian and Human races for thousands of years...and had witnessed unmentionable atrocities throughout the centuries...how might you deal with an Avalon Q & A? It would be hard...wouldn't it? I don't think we have any idea what this might be like...but I do think there is a very real possibility that such an individual exists. Could this individual be abraxasinas? I don't know. I will continue to be somewhat neutral...probing and irreverent...but I will give the Thuban thread some careful consideration...and I will attempt to relate it to the other threads I have been struggling with. This is uncharted territory.

Leo Zagami...in his infamous 'prison' speech...said that Amen Ra was his father. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z7O7UZxipM Amen Ra was both the husband and father of Hathor. In an exorcism of Zagami by Moziah...the entity within Leo...haughtily and laughingly boasted about fooling humanity for thousands and thousands of years. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niFvB...elatedYouTube- This entity was supposedly Lucifer...but could it have been Hathor? Or...are Lucifer and Hathor the same entity? Does 'We Are All One' take on new meaning in this context? Also...watch this 'Lone Gunman' episode...which eerily foretold 9/11...6 months before the event. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26g18Dg7db4 Notice the 'Remote Control Pilot' at 8:00. Is this Hathor? Was Hathor at the controls of the 'planes' and the 'controlled demolitions' on 9/11? I don't know...but I wonder as I wander in and out of insanity.

If you haven't already watched the 'Hathor' episode of Stargate SG-1...it contains some very interesting information...if you listen closely. http://www.hulu.com/watch/62967/stargate-sg-1-hathor Unrelatedly...could abraxasinas be someone we already know? Just thought I'd ask. To me...the main thing is for all of the corruption and violence to be drastically reduced...and finally to be virtually eliminated. I've got no problem with interacting with any and all races...and I don't want even the worst of the worst in the Universe to be hurt or killed...unless this is absolutely necessary...with no other possible alternatives. Separated...for the protection of themselves and others...perhaps. Re-education and restitution...perhaps. Hope springs eternal. My desired Solar System Exorcism is really sort of a Galactic Time-Out. But once again...what do I know? Really...not very much.

Just for the heck of it...start both of these You Tube videos at the same time...but turn off the sound on the first one...and watch it. (Get both set up...and then start them. Do this several times) Consider this in the context of the hellish scene in the first abraxasinas post...with the hellish characters actually in the 'temple'...and the woman as being Hathor (in both the hellish setting and the Stargate video). Notice the gargoyles in the organ video. Do you see what I'm getting at? Was Hathor (or equivalent) the mediator between the Interdimensional Reptilians (God) and the Human Race (Man)? Is Mary really Hathor? Mary is sometimes known as a Co-Mediatrix. Or how about the term 'Theanthropos'? Also...use the sound from the Zagami rant...while watching the first video below. Does this relate to the abraxasinas thread? Damned if I know. But please consider this post carefully and repeatedly. With the forum shutting down...I don't have much time left to beg. Actually...I'm sort of looking forward to the shutdown. It will be a relief.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3A6_blpqpU

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm4kn...eature=related

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-26-2010 at 11:27 PM.
Old 03-28-2010, 03:49 AM   #331
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

If my Hathorian Hypothesis is correct...and I don't know that it is...could this Reptilian/Human Hybrid have been absolutely necessary...at least historically? Could this Reptilian/Human Hybrid have been a mixture of good and evil...sanity and insanity...incorruption and corruption...truth and error? I tend to think so...but I don't really know so. The more I think about this personality...or multiple personality...the more I like them...and the more I dislike them. I think that dealing with them might be very complex for us...and them. The whole theory rests upon the necessity of having a mediator or mediatrix between the Reptilian and Human races. I continue to 'like' the idea of the Human Race being Prisoners of War...on a Prison Planet...with Grey Guards...and a Human/Reptilian Hybrid Warden...taking orders from a Reptilian God of This World. I don't know that this is the case...really...but I suspect that it is. If so...the Human/Reptilian Hybrid Warden might be Hathor...century after century after century...in body after body after body. How would you like to have that job? I wouldn't.

A lot of my threads and postings deal with the possibility of finding a way for Hathor (Lucifer?) to retire...and for the negative and regressive Reptilian Beings to either become benevolent, peaceful, and constructive...or to leave this Solar System until they truly do become benevolent, peaceful, and constructive. Having no gods or goddesses...and having Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom as the Solar System Modus Operandi...are central themes in this proposed solution.

I apologize to anyone...human or otherwise...who I may have hurt or offended. I'm flying blind...and I don't really know what's going on. I'm quite neurotic and troubled...and I often do not say things in a tactful and logical manner. I'm hurt and scared. We've been lied to...and beat-up...so many times...like abused children. This isn't right...and it needs to change.

I don't know if the United States of the Solar System is a legitimate solution or not. The proposal was an experiment to generate discussion and debate...but the response has been minimal...and most often non-committal or negative. With the closing of this Avalon forum...I will be taking an extended break from publicly posting on this subject...especially in a forum setting. This isn't due to a change of heart...or a lack of interest. I just need to heal. I pursued various subjects on Avalon...to solve personal and public problems...but the opposite has seemingly occurred.

I would still like to meet Hathor/Lucifer (or any other beings in this general category)...regardless of how good or bad they have been historically...or are presently. This does not arise from a morbid curiosity. I'm simply interested in knowing the truth...facing reality...resolving what seems to be a deadlocked nightmare of a mess...and then moving on...to bigger and better things...for everyone. But don't be surprised if I keep shooting myself in the foot...and keep putting my foot in my mouth...and keep stepping on my...never mind.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-07-2010 at 04:02 AM.
Old 03-28-2010, 03:50 AM   #332
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Try thinking through the history of Earth from a Hathorian Perspective (HP)...based upon this thread combined with your own extrapolation and imagination. Should this hypothetical Hathor figure be an object of aspiration rather than veneration?

My posting activities are drawing to a close. I don't know if I have had a close encounter with truth...or not. I invite everyone to go through all of my threads with a fine-tooth comb. See what your conclusions are. I've simply been scratching the surface of the truth...on a road less traveled. But that could make all the difference...on your investigative journey. Amen.

NIBIRUAN / SUMERIAN GODS = HINDU GODS = GREEK GODS AND SOME VATICAN, BUDDHIST, JEWISH AND SOUTH AMERICAN GODS AS WELL !!!

SEKHMET = DURGA = ARTEMIS = MUT = ATHENA = WHITE JAGUAR LADY = WHITE BUFFALO CALF WOMAN = VAISHNO DEVI

ALCYONE = SATYANARAYANA = APOLLO = PTAH = VISHNU = RAMA
AMUN RA = KRISHNA

ANAT = ERESHKIGAL = KALI = BLACK MADONNA = BLACK TARA

ASTARTE = PARVATI = WHITE TARA = MADONNA = SHEKINAH = UMA = NAMMA
MAIA = SATI = DAKSHAYANI = DAMKINA = GODDESS OF THE MOUNTAINS

ENKI = SHIVA= HOLY SPIRIT = ZEUS = CHAKRASAMVARA = AVALOKITESHWARA = CHENREZIG = LUCIFER = EA = ADONAI = HADAD = BA'AL = RUDRA = KAAL BHAIRAVA

AN = ANU = PARA BRAHMA = YAHVEH = ALLAH

THE GREAT RA = AMEN RA = PRAKASH BRAHMA = HIGHER ASPECT OF YAHVEH = FATHER OF THE GODS

ANSAR = ABZU = ABBA = APSU = KASHYAPA = ADITYA = SURYA = SUN GOD = SHAMASH = DUAS PITA = SATYAVAT MANU = SWAYAMBHU = VYWAMUS
DHARMA DEV = YAMA

INDRA = PAN = VAJRAPANI

GAIA = ADITI = BHU = BHOOMI DEVI = KOUMUDHI = KAMADHENU = NINHURSAG = KI = URAS = EARTH GODDESS

ENLIL = GARBHODAKASAYANI = JEHOVAH

NINLIL = LAKSHMI = GODDESS OF GRAIN

MOON GOD = CHANDRA DEV = NANNA

INANNA = LILITH = SELENE = MOHINI

DUMUZI = ADAMU = ADAM = DAMU

EVE = KHEBA = NINTI

NERGAL = NARAKASURA

TIAMAT = TARAKA

TYPHON = PULOMAN

THOTH = GANESHA = HERMES

MARDUK = MURUGAN = KARTHIKEYA = NIMROD = MARS

HORUS = OSIRIUS = SANAT KUMARA = EROS = DIONYSUS = ANCIENT OF DAYS = TAMMUZ = MIN = KAMDEV = PRADYUMNA

ISIS = MARY = MARIAMMA = KOUMARI = VENUS = APHRODITE = ISHTAR = SEMIRAMIS = HATHOR = MAYAVATI = KANYAKUMARI = TRIPURA SUNDARI = RATI = 16 YEAR OLD GODDESS

JESUS = SANANDA KUMARA

MARY MAGDALENE = LADY NADA

HADES = SHANI = SATAN = WRATHFUL TIBETAN DEITY

7 ARCHANGELS = 7 SAPTARISHIS = COUNCIL OF SEVEN

ATLAS = HIMAVAN = DAKSHA = EL

PLEIONE = MENAKA

APEP = KALASURA

7 PLAIEDES' SISTERS = 7 KRITTIKAS = 7 SAPTA MATRIKAS

PARASURAM = GILGAMESH; NOAH = VIVASVAT MANU; NOAH'S ARC = MALAYAN HILLS.

WILD COW GODDESS = NINSUN = NININSINA = RENUKA

HUMBABA = TRISHANKU = KALMASHAPADA

SARASWATI = SESHAT

HERACLES = HERCULES = ARJUNA

ENOCH = METATRON

HERA = INDRANI

AURORA = USHA

EOS = SAVITA

VARUNA = POSEIDON

MITHRA = ZOROASTRA

TVASTRI = HAPHAESTOS = BUNENE

HOLY GRAIL = AMRITAM = SOMA = LIFE ELIXIR = NECTAR OF IMMORTALITY

THE LIST IS ENDLESS!

THE NIBIRUAN GODS ( NIBIRU = NEBADON = VULCAN = PLANET X = WORMWOOD FROM SIRIUS B ) HAD THEIR BASES EVERYWHERE.

ALL THE RELIGIONS HAVE THE SAME SOURCE !
( BIBLE -> BY-BAL -> BY BA'AL( ENKI))
( QURAN -> QUR-AN / ANU )

MANY OF THE COMPARED CHARACTERS/ INCIDENTS MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED AT ONE PLACE AND THEN IMPLANTED INTO ANOTHER CULTURE FOR THEIR BENEFIT.

SOURCE :
http://www.galacticroundtable.com/fo...ods-hindu-gods

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-08-2010 at 08:05 AM.