Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-29-2009, 05:48 AM   #176
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
here enjoy the show please Tell me which one is you HOPEFUL

Northern Boy....I am also giving you a warning.............Pls stand down on this issue.........

Moderator-Samarkis

Last edited by Karen; 12-29-2009 at 09:50 AM. Reason: fix end quote tag
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 06:02 AM   #177
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Hopeful Sorry to have posted any of your home movies I regret it please forgive me
I hope your laughter did not cause you to much pain and discomfort as you typed my warning out Sarah. I`ll drop the issue if the camp of the Lost Episode does .
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 06:07 AM   #178
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
thus far no one has the "goods' on Amen Ra
no one knows for sure

that is our sad state... a pool of opinions, of unknowingness, that is our state?

Last year Hubby and I processed a former Egyptian priest who served Ra and got demoted to planet earth/Egypt. He is currently head of his own church.

His Egyptian incident included technology gadgets that gave magical powers to the pharoah and priests so that the people would not forget their worshipful place and continue to serve the heirarchy. For some reason an armed force from his planet came down and killed all the priests with laser guns. The priest also had his own laser gun. This incident had been stuck in his subconscious for all these lifetimes and guided his behavior in his current religious position.

Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 04:37 PM   #179
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Gnosis5. A few years ago...I wouldn't have taken your last post seriously...but now I'm getting the picture of ancient technology, and of very human Gods and Goddesses. The modern priests and preachers put Angel Dust in the air-conditioning system! The perceived absence of the Founders really bothers me. Could Amen Ra be representative of (or the equivalent of) the Founders? They really keep us guessing...don't they? My guess is that the real Universal History is so terrible...that 'they' have tried to spare us the anguish...while we evolve ethically, spiritually, and emotionally to the point where we can handle the truth. I'm hoping we are at that point presently. I really think that complete disclosure will hit us like 10 tons of bricks...and that it will be almost unbearable. I really hope I'm wrong. Sometimes I think the camps are for those who can't handle the truth. I may be one of those people. Just give me a padded room with a view!

Hey guys and gals...save the drama for your mamma! Not on my thread!! If I were a moderator...I'd just ban everyone who didn't agree with me!! It's amazing how much we can talk about...if and only if...we don't make it personal.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-05-2010 at 03:34 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 05:00 PM   #180
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

If you get a chance to meet with some elderly or well informed Africans or Israelites, they will most likely tell you that Aman Ra means Sun God/Eye of Horus. This entity is said to be near the sun and is manipulating it to distribute specific energy rays/waves to the planet. These rays will be absorb thru the melanin in the skin and will trigger DNA activation. Afterwards the sun god will return to its place on top of the Giza pyramids.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:11 PM   #181
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
If you get a chance to meet with some elderly or well informed Africans or Israelites, they will most likely tell you that Aman Ra means Sun God/Eye of Horus. This entity is said to be near the sun and is manipulating it to distribute specific energy rays/waves to the planet. These rays will be absorb thru the melanin in the skin and will trigger DNA activation. Afterwards the sun god will return to its place on top of the Giza pyramids.

Peace
Could there be an attempted New World Order Theocracy centered in Egypt (rather than Jerusalem) where the Sun God (Prince of Sirius?) is worshipped? Is the Holy City really located on the Giza Plateau? Will a pyramidal ufo land on the pinnacle of the temple? Will the chief cornerstone reign as chief of us all?

The really well informed Africans, Egyptians, and Israelis must really laugh at us ignorant goyim!! These people probably don't need 'disclosure'. They already know!!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-29-2009 at 08:15 PM.
Old 12-29-2009, 10:08 PM   #182
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Thank-you Gnosis5. A few years ago...I wouldn't have taken your last post seriously...but now I'm getting the picture of ancient technology, and of very human Gods and Goddesses. The modern priests and preachers put Angel Dust in the air-conditioning system! The perceived absence of the Founders really bothers me. Could Amen Ra be representative of (or the equivalent of) the Founders? They really keep us guessing...don't they? My guess is that the real Universal History is so terrible...that 'they' have tried to spare us the anguish...while we evolve ethically, spiritually, and emotionally to the point where we can handle the truth. I'm hoping we are at that point presently. I really think that complete disclosure will hit us like 10 tons of bricks...and that it will be almost unbearable. I really hope I'm wrong. Sometimes I think the camps are for those who can't handle the truth. I may be one of those people. Just give me a room with a view!

Hey guys and gals...save the drama for your mamma! Not on my thread!! If I were a moderator...I'd just ban everyone who didn't agree with me!! It's amazing how much we can talk about...if and only if...we don't make it personal.

Namaste
It is only an actuality that is no longer taken seriously by anyone

In my own history as a being I see that I created multiple images or archetypes and my fixation on present day archetypes is symptomatic of my need to know the creator, namely me. Decision upon decision I became the fantastic creation/archetype and drew further and further into layered unconsciousness of who I really am. I came here feet first and I am going back head first, all the wiser.

For example, my current fixation in the long queue of archetypes is on a Divine Feminine or Divine Mother archetype. I always hold out until the last possible moment the realization that I (moi!?) created the dang'ed thing.

Don't get me wrong, I like pretty statues and archetypes and gargoyles as much as anyone and I'm simply releasing my fixation on them. Maybe I'm going to end up being fixated on who I really am -- a "0", lol!
Old 12-29-2009, 10:10 PM   #183
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Could there be an attempted New World Order Theocracy centered in Egypt (rather than Jerusalem) where the Sun God (Prince of Sirius?) is worshipped? Is the Holy City really located on the Giza Plateau? Will a pyramidal ufo land on the pinnacle of the temple? Will the chief cornerstone reign as chief of us all?

The really well informed Africans, Egyptians, and Israelis must really laugh at us ignorant goyim!! These people probably don't need 'disclosure'. They already know!!

Namaste
Old 12-30-2009, 03:58 PM   #184
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

I’m sure most people in the Middle East know a lot more than what the media and our organized learning institutes are telling us. It’s rare finding people from these areas on forums like this.

All we really know about this area is constant wars. And, to name them religious or spiritual wars seems like an excuse to compel the sheeple. It says a lot when chaos is caused out of the name of God and to secure western civilization’s freedom. It just doesn’t make any sense... especially when most of the history in these areas is kept hidden or destroyed. Weapon’s of mass destruction may very well be real and it most likely comes in the form of ancient technology or knowledge. Afghanistan is mostly a torn up and lawless country. Why are rich countries steadily bombing and invading this barren land. Hmmm.
Something of extreme value is over there and TPTB will manipulate your children minds, put them into battle suits and have them thinking they are fighting for a good cause.
Al-CIA-DUH are the real terrorist, Bin Laden is a myth. It’s all Hollywood stuff

When they don’t even let the average people tour the main ancient sites in Egypt, you should know something is amiss. Some might say they do this to preserve them. BS, preserve them for what and who…only a chosen few to examine them? There is some deep stuff going down in the Middle East and most of the outside world doesn’t have a clue.

Peace
Old 12-30-2009, 05:38 PM   #185
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Afghanistan is mostly a torn up and lawless country. Why are rich countries steadily bombing and invading this barren land. Hmmm.
A silent weapon of mass destruction....DRUGS

Afghanistan cultivates drugs on record vast area under US invasion

Illicit drugs production, an issue of global concern in Afghanistan, has set a new record of peak escalation in the war on terror period as compared to previous Taliban-led rule over the land-locked country.

“Almost a twenty times additional land has been brought under drugs cultivation in seven years of US-led forces’ control and Karazi administration in Afghanistan,” said official sources while handing over the latest statistics on the neighboring country.

Following 9/11 attacks and Taliban’s refusal to hand over Osama bin Laden to the US, the allied forces ousted the regime in end-2001, the year during which poppy opium cultivation was at the lowest ebb in Afghanistan’s history from 1994 onwards and till today.

The surge in production and areas brought under cultivation of prohibited drugs may be unbelievable for civilized societies to be suffering ultimately with continuous enhancement of the booming worldwide drugs trade.

The latest figures, obtained by The News, reveals that the drug production, instead of its eradication, has registered a hike of 40 times more than the lowest in 2001 in all the previous 14 years during which the Taliban emerged, fell and the sole superpower installed its favorites.

Similarly 20 times more area has been brought under cultivation of opium poppy in the last seven years as it was just 7,606 hectares in the year 2001 against presently 1,57,000 hectares, a bad example that would ultimately hit the masses damaging their fundamentals.

This country continues to be the source of 93% of the world's heroin

Each year as much as $400 million ends up in the pockets of the Taliban and the warlords who support them. The U.S.-led coalition knows it
.... Anybody wondering why?

Last edited by BROOK; 12-30-2009 at 05:49 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 05:59 PM   #186
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

What if the real Weapons of Mass Destruction (or Ancient Technology Weapons?) are located in Deep Underground Military Bases in Afghanistan and Iraq? The power struggle in this Solar System may be very complex and hidden. I really don't know what to think. It's so easy to rant and rave about this or that...but does one really know what the hell they're ranting and raving about? I guess this is one reason why I mostly ask questions. Maybe what I really want people to do is to ask the right questions in the right way. We should probably consider everything from all angles...all the time. But people want certainty...not questions. This makes them sitting ducks for all of the corrupt @#$%^^&!s of the universe. Many of the seemingly good guys and gals may turn out to be evil guys and gals...and visa versa. I keep thinking that the tangled web we are caught in...is very intricate, very deceptive...and very sticky. I joke a lot...but I think this stuff we discuss is very serious business. Once again...I want things to turn out well for everyone...even the really bad guys and gals. This is the only attitude which will secure the kind of Earth (and Solar System) which most people desire.

Unrelatedly...I'm still very interested in the origin of the Human Race and the Reptilian Race (assuming that they really exist). Who created who...and for what purpose? Evolution can't explain everything...in my view...even if hundreds of billions of years are considered. There has to be intelligent design...in my view. Sometimes I think that Humans evolved and were intelligently designed elsewhere in the Universe...and were brought to Earth fully formed. Sometimes I think that Reptilians evolved and were intelligently designed right here on Earth. Sometimes I think that the Founders are dead...and that only minor stand-in human Gods and Goddesses remain. Sometimes I think that almost everything connected with meaning of life stuff is a damned lie. But what do I know?

Supposedly the illegal drug money goes into Deep Underground Military Bases, the Secret Space Program, and other Secret or Black Projects. Who knows...there may be a desperate need for these very expensive projects...but if so...can't we be open about them...and finance them legitimately? Maybe I'm too much of a goody-goody...but I think that it's irresponsible to just look the other way. Once again...I don't know what to think. Black can be white. Up can be down. Or this can seem to be the case, at least. Maybe I should just shut up...and try to make a ton of money...$screwing my competition and my mistresses. I could be a major contributor to my local church...read the scripture...and get absolved on Sun God Day. 12 o'clock...and all is well! How many millions can I make this week? Doing so might not even get me on a list...especially if I financed the political campaigns of all parties. Perhaps bad is good...and good is bad. WTF?

Perhaps we should also consider Ancient Babylon and the Goddess Semiramis when we consider Amen Ra and Hathor. Do Lucifer, Semiramis and Hathor have something in common? Was a lady we all know...behind (or beneath?) a whole helluva lot of Gods, Goddesses, Literature, Architecture, and Music? This is very difficult to prove...but I have a feeling in my bones and a burning in my bosom. I see a few cockroaches...and I suspect a wall-full of them. I don't hate this hypothetical Goddess. I just want the truth...so our Earth and Solar System can move on. Universal and Earth History should not be a lie...regardless of how upsetting and disruptive the real truth is. I may have to eat humble pie regarding all of this...but this is the direction I'm going presently. I still like the idea of non-vindictively cleaning up our act here on Earth...and the granting of immunity in exchange for complete disclosure, complete cooperation, and reasonable restitution.

All of the above could be complete BS. Reader Beware: Lunatic Alert.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-30-2009 at 06:41 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 06:01 PM   #187
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Egyptian Mysteries

In the Great Pyramid of Egypt the Ascending Passage is a narrow tunnel into the ancient House of Secrets. After a long climb it emerges into the Grand Gallery that connects the King's and Queen's chambers - to stretch a metaphor - balancing the male and female energies and partaking in both. Ancient Egypt did balance the energies: Art, Science, Medicine, Architecture, all were based on the same core of Knowledge.

Offerings to Pharaoh Ramesses III and Isis.

If we only see the Egyptians through modern eyes we miss half of the story - the most interesting half - because the spiritual understanding of these ancient people is as valid today as it was in the age of the pyramids.

There are unexplained mysteries and secrets on one side, intense beauty and artistic achievement on another. There is a third side, something beyond the words and pictures, something only to be understood. It is this third side that is, after all, the true ascending passage.

Old 12-30-2009, 06:08 PM   #188
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Brook, when I hear about illegal drugs I think about the CIA. Now can we trust the CIA and it's claims?

Hey orthodoxymoron, all of this conspiracy stuff can and will drive you batty if you're not careful. I keep an open mind to all of this info but will not believe any of it until I can varify the facts with my own senses.

Peace
Old 12-30-2009, 06:22 PM   #189
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Secrets and Frequency

F sharp

Experiments conducted in the King's Chamber of the Great Pyramid and in Chambers above the King's Chamber suggest that the pyramid was constructed with a sonic purpose. Identifies four resident frequencies, or notes, that are enhanced by the structure of the pyramid, and by the materials used in its construction. The notes from an F Sharp chord, which according to ancient Egyptian texts were the harmonic of our planet. Moreover, tests show that these frequencies are present in the King's Chamber seven when no sounds are being produced. They are there in frequencies that range from 16 Hertz down to 1/2 Hertz, well below the range of human hearing. These vibrations are caused by the wind blowing across the ends of the so-called shafts --- in the same way as sounds are created when one blows across the top of a bottle.

Note:
Native American maker of sacred flutes from Oregon. The flutes, which are made to serenade Mother Earth, are tuned to the key of F Sharp!

http://web.archive.org/web/200308011...e.com/said.htm
Old 12-30-2009, 06:24 PM   #190
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Brook, when I hear about illegal drugs I think about the CIA. Now can we trust the CIA and it's claims?

Hey orthodoxymoron, all of this conspiracy stuff can and will drive you batty if you're not careful. I keep an open mind to all of this info but will not believe any of it until I can varify the facts with my own senses.

Peace
Most definitely ..CIA

Last edited by BROOK; 12-31-2009 at 07:38 AM.
Old 12-30-2009, 06:35 PM   #191
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

So much attention has been placed upon the Great Pyramid
that little note has been made of the other large pyramids that exhibit similar construction.

The pyramid at Meidum is unique - the conventional explanation is that the construction was faulty, causing the structure to collapse. This may be true, however, indications that Egyptian temples were deliberately defaced (canceled out) as the astrological ages progressed and the energies that the temples were tuned to became dormant. Theories of the Great Pyramid as some kind of energy device often neglect the other important pyramids, with their differing angles and layouts. Perhaps inclusion of this evidence could produce a deeper understanding.
Old 12-30-2009, 06:54 PM   #192
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Peace
I deal in possibilities and probabilities...and try to hone my observational and analytical skills. I think that we are already batty and demonically manipulated. Becoming sane...and free of demonic influence may be viewed by many as being batty. So Be It. I'm already batty...so with that out of the way...I am free to be me. Theological and Political Cross Pollination and Management from a Common Source (God or Goddess of This World) isn't that batty of an idea...is it? What would Daniel Jackson say? (WWDJ)

I just think that the God or Goddess of This World needs to openly rejoin the Human Race. If one reincarnates with an uninterrupted full memory of all previous past-lives via soul-transference from one youthful body to the next youthful body...and has a repository of very sophisticated philosophy, technology, and weaponry....one would probably become essentially insane...especially if they had to deal with very dark interdimensional forces...and the knowledge of a very dark universal history. I tend to think that this hypothetical being started out with a pure heart and pure intentions...but became corrupt and insane...as a result of being corrupted by absolute power. Sort of a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. If one has an IQ of 500...it's probably very difficult to be just one of the guys and gals. This is not an attack or a witch-hunt. If this being exists (this is a biblical teaching)...I think that once they openly rejoin the Human Race that they can and will be a valued asset. I could be very wrong...but I'm not into the bottomless pit bs. Pardon and reconciliation would probably make everyone livid...and cause civil unrest. Trench warfare would probably get everyone killed. Decisions, decisions. Remember when the President pardoned all humans in Battlestar Galactica? I agreed with the President.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-30-2009 at 09:03 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:10 PM   #193
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Lets go back to the F Sharp again..and see if there is a connection ......

A Neutron Star in F-sharp

Jonathan E. Grindlay1

Millisecond pulsars are extreme examples of what can happen when stars evolve into neutron stars in compact binary systems. These rotating objects are spun up by accretion of matter from their binary companions, producing luminous X-ray emission, and later become detectable as pulsars with periods of a few milliseconds (1). As a result, these “fast pulsars” may offer some of the best probes to study matter and space in the relativistic regime of strong gravity. On page 1901, Hessels et al (2) report the discovery of pulsar PSR J1748-2446ad in the dense globular cluster Terzan 5 (Ter5-ad). This object, detected with the Green Bank radio Telescope, holds the new record for the fastest spinning neutron star (or indeed any object of stellar mass or larger). Its spin period is only 1.396 ms, even shorter than that of B1937+21 [the first millisecond pulsar discovered (3)] at1.558 ms. With a rotation frequency of 716 Hz, Ter5-ad reaches a new high note for the music of the celestial spheres – between F and F sharp

here is more of the paper written...

http://arxiv.org/ftp/astro-ph/papers/0605/0605117.pdf

1 The author is at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, 60 Garden St., Cambridge, MA 02138. E-mail: josh@cfa.harvard.edu
Old 12-30-2009, 07:17 PM   #194
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Massive quake leaves neutron star ringing note of “F sharp”

A massive quake in a neutron star left the super-dense star ringing like a bell, researchers say—and if we could have heard it, it would have sounded a slightly miss tuned version of the note from a piano’s 22nd key, called F sharp.

scientists say this vibration will let them for the first time probe what’s inside a neutron star, a super-compact object believed to be something like a giant atomic nucleus.

NASA also released an animation of an explosion that accompanied the quake. Researchers said it occurred halfway across our Milky Way galaxy and was the largest of its type ever recorded.

An international team of astrophysicists described the blast in the July 20 issue of Astrophysical Journal Letters, a research journal.

They said the burst produced vibrations in the star that generated quick fluctuations in the X-ray radiation it released into space. These pulses are emitted during each seven-second rotation of the fast-spinning star and reveal the frequency, or speed, of the star’s vibrations.

“This explosion was akin to hitting the neutron star with a gigantic hammer, causing it to ring like a bell,” said Richard Rothschild, an astrophysicist at the University of California and one of the authors of the report.

“Now the question is: what does the frequency of the neutron star’s oscillations—the tone produced by the ringing bell—mean?”

And isn't it interesting that the frequency is also in the Kings chamber in the Great Pyramids...

http://www.world-science.net/otherne..._fsharpfrm.htm

Last edited by BROOK; 12-30-2009 at 07:29 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:33 PM   #195
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Imagine this experiment....standing in the Kings Chamber..with two perfect crystals in each hand...and resonating the F Sharp frequency.....

Wonder what would happen....
Old 12-30-2009, 07:43 PM   #196
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'd be interested to hear what Richard Hoagland has to say regarding this pulsar phenomenon...especially in connection with hyperdimensional physics. Rotation! Rotation! Rotation! Whether it's the Nazi Bell or a metal ball spinning at 20,000 rpm travelling further than a non-spinning metal ball after being launched...rotation seems to be key (key of F-sharp?). Here's the tune I like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpzDa...rec-r2-2r-1-HM I'm not sure what key it's in! Here's what it might sound like if the Empire Strikes Bach (in the key of F sharp minor): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm1b9FtfRsg

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-06-2010 at 11:10 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:06 PM   #197
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Fractal Geometry and F Sharp.....

Starting with F

Studying the frequency of natural catastrophes, one of us
(K.J.H.) came to realize an inverse log-log linear relation
between the frequency (F) and a parameter expressing the
intensity of the events (M), be they earthquakes, landslides,
floods, or meteorite impacts (2), and the relation can be stated
by the simple equation

F= c/MD.

Only later did we realize that this relation has been called
fractal by Mandelbrot (3), where c is a constant of proportionality
and D is the fractal dimension. Fractal relations have
commonly a lower and an upper limit. In the case of earthquakes,
for example, Eq. 2 holds only for the interval 3 -AM
c 9, because the smallest earthquakes are not represented by
significant statistics, nor is the energy release of large earthquakes
infinite.
Mandelbrot (3) put together certain geometric shapes
whose "monstrous" forms were very irregular and fragmented;
he coined the term fractal to denote them. Those
"monsters" were considered irrelevant to nature, akin to
modern atonal music (4), until Mandelbrot suggested that the
fractal relation could be the central conceptual tool to understand
the harmony of nature.
We have been searching for a meaning of melody. Is it
tradition or convention, or is it an instinctive expression of a
natural law? Could we find a mathematical relation to describe
a melody? Could the music of Bach be mathematically
distinguished from that of Stockhausen? Could we use mathematics
to describe the evolution of music from the primitive
folk's music to the atonal music of today? If music is an
expression of nature's harmony, could music have a fractal
geometry? Which, the atonal or the classical

http://www.pnas.org/content/87/3/938.full.pdf
Old 12-30-2009, 08:14 PM   #198
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Now let's look at the "Sharp" Frequency

The Cycle Spinning-based Sharp Frequency Localized Contourlet Transform
for Image Denoising

Images acquired by sensors are often abrupt by
noise. Since the noise spreads over all the coefficients
while image information concentrates on a few largest
ones in the wavelet transform domain, wavelet
becomes the most successful transform for denoising.
However, traditional two dimension wavelet is hard to
represent sharp image transitions [1] and smoothness
along the contours [2]. Hence, bandelet [1] with
adaptation to the geometric structure and contourlet [2]
with anisotropy scaling law and directionality are
presented to sparsely represent natural images. They
both achieve better denoising performance than
wavelet and also outperform wavelet in image fusion
[3] [4]. However, the computation of geometry in
bandelet is in high complexity thus it is not commonly
used in other image processing tasks except image
denoising, compression [1] and fusion [3].
Contourlet [2] proposed by Minh N. Do and Martin
Vetterli is utilized to capture intrinsic geometrical
structure and offer flexible multiscale and directional
expansion form images. Because of the nearly critical
sampling and fast iterated filter bank algorithm,
contourlet is in lower complexity than bandelet.
However, non-ideal filter are used in the original
contourlet result in significant amount of aliasing
components showing up at location far away from the
desired support [5] and exhibit some fuzzy artifacts
along the main image ridges. Yue Lu [5] proposes a
new construction of the contourlet, called sharp
frequency localization contourlet transform (SFLCT)
and alleviates the non-localization problem even with
the same redundancy of the original contourlet.
Unfortunately, due to the downsamplers and
upsamplers presented in the directional filter banks of
SFLCT, SFLCT is not shift-invariant, which is
important in image denoising by thresholding and
easily causes pseudo-Gibbs phenomena around
singularities [6].In this paper, we apply cycle spinning
[6] to compensate for the lack of translation invariance
property of SFLCT and successfully employed in
image denoising. Experimental results demonstrate that
our proposed method outperforms the original
contourlet (CT), SFLCT and cycle spinning-based
contourlet (CS-CT) in terms of PSNR and visual effect

http://dspace.xmu.edu.cn:8080/dspace...FLCT_draft.pdf
Old 12-30-2009, 08:59 PM   #199
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

Does any musical person know if the very first note of this song is an F sharp? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B7sH5QLyXY You know how these synchronicities work. All morning the first note of this song has been coming into my head over and over again - unsolicitied I might add.
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:29 PM   #200
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know...nice song

The thing is...we are Energy...we are Frequency....and each frequency has it's own special meaning to each of us...as we in fact have our OWN frequency

Ready for that coffee???