Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 07-04-2009, 11:37 AM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default My prediction is Early July

Yes we are in early July now. I predicted a few months back that early July would be the time when the disclosure would start to blow open. Will it be the US that starts things off? Or maby some other country that does it? Or maby even just a mass UFO sighting in multiple cities simultaniously? Or maby they will just come on TV and say, guess what we are f--king aliens Earth People.

For those of you who have not followed my work at all, I got the early July date strait from a member of the ruling body of the Council of 9 of the Galactic Federation of Light. The council resides in the 8th dimension / density of Saturn.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 12:45 PM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: My prediction is Early July

Is that the same Galactic Federation of Light that Blossom talked to??
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 04:36 PM   #3
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

I've read that there is a disctinction between the Galactic Federation of Light and the Galactic Council of Light... the latter being authentically benevolent.

tone3 wrote... "strait from a member of the ruling body of the Council of 9 of the Galactic Federation of Light. The council resides in the 8th dimension / density of Saturn.

Tone3Jaguar are you aware of this distinction? If anyone can elaborate, please do.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 06:41 PM   #4
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
I've read that there is a disctinction between the Galactic Federation of Light and the Galactic Council of Light... the latter being authentically benevolent.

tone3 wrote... "strait from a member of the ruling body of the Council of 9 of the Galactic Federation of Light. The council resides in the 8th dimension / density of Saturn.

Tone3Jaguar are you aware of this distinction? If anyone can elaborate, please do.
Never heard of the council. My contact is my higher self, so pretty sure that I am dealing with the good guys. My method of divinition is intuitive pendulum dowsing. Starting a while back I began asking them when disclosure would begin. Every time I checked my higher self kept telling me early July. It may also come in the form of information about the ruins on the moon. We will see.

And no, my contact is not the same as the one that blossom goodchild was channeling. Somehow she got interfearance and some psychic disinformation inserted into her information stream. This has happened to me before, but since then I have taken precautions to insure that it is not happening.

The only credibility that I have in making preditions was the dates I came up with for the changes in the subtle energy DNA and also the effects that this would have.
Old 07-04-2009, 07:15 PM   #5
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
My contact is my higher self, so pretty sure that I am dealing with the good guys.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 07:18 PM   #6
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Hey tone 3,

I have also felt the energy toward disclosure at a high level this month. I believe that, also, the truth being very near has something to do with why our forum has begun to "shut down" more frequently. I am very interested with what the new interview with Dr. Otis "Pete" is going to bring in terms of shifting awareness.

This is a mixed bag, with many races involved... Some are of the highest resonance and others not so much. I believe that PLF's and the Reps are of a lower vibration and are scrambling for their last ditch effort at control right now. It seems that they have been running the show up till now and are about to crumble as awareness shifts into the levels of the higher paradigm. Hence the genetic experiments and negative contacts reside with them.

Though it is important; I must stress, not to make sweeping judgments about any race of beings. We simply do not know and I would hate to be the person who assumed that any being was unfriendly just because it looked unfriendly. This would be it's own form of Galactic racism, which I have had enough of here on this planet.

Disclosure... Bring it. Or as they say in Canada, "Giv'er".

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 07:32 PM   #7
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Or maybe this has something to do with it?

Crop Circle depicts solar eruptions hitting Earth on July 7

A crop circle has appeared that researchers interpret to be a message that the Sun is about to emit five Coronal Mass Ejections (CMEs) that will hit the Earth on July 7, 2009. The crop circle first appeared at Milk Hill England on June 21 and has evolved over three stages up until June 30. Researchers interpreting the complex images in the crop circle believe these represent positions of planets that correspond to July 6 and 7 as dates when CMEs will hit the Earth. If so, this may be the first barrage of CMEs to hit the Earth in Solar Cycle 24. Importantly, scientists will be able to directly study the impacts of large amounts of solar plasma penetrating a breach in the magnetosphere first reported by NASA scientists in December 2008.
An article by the CMM Research Group offers the following interpretation about the complex symbols depicted in the Milk Hill crop circle:
A new crop picture at Milk Hill on June 21, 2009 seems to provide one of the least ambiguous indications so far, that our Sun will truly emit a series of CMEs (coronal mass ejections) toward Earth in the near future, perhaps on the full Moon of July 7, 2009.
The CMM Research Group says that the sun “seems to be emitting five CMEs along curved paths through space that eventually intersect with planet Earth.”
An unnamed Australian scientist agrees with the conclusion of the CMM Research Group and wrote:
Our best theoretical matches to the crop formation boxes were for upcoming dates of July 6 or 7, 2009. Why would those crop artists go to all the trouble of showing us sextant and orrery shapes, then coding that orrery with six rectangular boxes which mean July 6 or 7, 2009, unless something significant were going to happen at that time?

Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 07:40 PM   #8
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

oops, I think I just posted my above post in the wrong thread! LOL, sorry tone3, I must be a little rusty after not posting for a few days, LOL
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 07:44 PM   #9
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Everything is related Dan.

Worm
Old 07-04-2009, 08:35 PM   #10
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
oops, I think I just posted my above post in the wrong thread! LOL, sorry tone3, I must be a little rusty after not posting for a few days, LOL
Seems like the right thread to me.....

So what exactly in the symbolism causes them to think that it is pointing at CME's? Is this at all influenced by their core beliefs that CME's will happen? What if they are pointing to something else on those dates? I will have to go to the links and check it out.
Old 07-04-2009, 09:11 PM   #11
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I just went and read the article and this is the pic they are using to determine that it is representative of a Coronal Mass Ejection

Old 07-04-2009, 09:13 PM   #12
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I guess they have not figured out phase three yet, understandable.

Old 07-04-2009, 09:19 PM   #13
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I guess if you look at the hyperdimensional physics involved in a predictable mass ejection then you might form a different opinion on the kind of effects it will have on people. Perhaps the coronal ejection is going to be driven by some sort of energy wave or pulse from Galactic Center / HuNabku. Then perhaps this sudden burst of energy will have some sort of profound effect on the consciousness of the planet and everything on it? Just throwing stuff out there.

This has got to be some sort of mathmatical language here
Old 07-04-2009, 09:25 PM   #14
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Tone 3,
Seems as though it could be mathematical and thought forms combined. Thought shapes becoming forms as it were.

Last edited by Wormhole; 07-04-2009 at 09:29 PM.
Old 07-04-2009, 09:31 PM   #15
lawlessline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
Tone 3,
Seems as though it could be mathematical and thought forms combined. Thought shapes becoming forms as it were.
I'd go along with that
Old 07-04-2009, 09:38 PM   #16
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Lawless,
I too have heard of the council, about 18 years ago. My experience was one of initiation and experiencing Merkaba energy. That was long ago, if you believe in time. Thought becoming form is also congruent with manifestation and the observational discovery in quantum physics (ie: Observation itself causes shapes to manifest in sub-particles).

As we are all really ONE... well we had best keep thinking positive, eh?

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 07-04-2009, 09:47 PM   #17
lawlessline

Wormhole,

Totallyon that wavelength. It has been along time since I was there, but yes it was an initiationbut don't know anything about Merkabal? Have I spelt it right???? I had a feeling of frustration that we were dealing with such heavy elimentals. for my side it was elimentary schoom stuff when negociating. Glad to have moved on up from that now.

We have to listen to the vibration though in order to reply to that vibration with the good vibes we are talking about????

Tone you should be able to dowse earth energy lines. the ying and yang, maculine and femenine. Get the info on direct that way or at least a added component?
Old 07-04-2009, 10:46 PM   #18
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Tone you should be able to dowse earth energy lines. the ying and yang, maculine and femenine. Get the info on direct that way or at least a added component?
Yes I can dowse those things, not sure I follow. I get the information transmitted from 8th density, then it is more than likely stepped down through each density at each level of my higher self until it reaches my subtle energies and comes out in the form of yes and no answers on the pendulum.
Old 07-04-2009, 11:07 PM   #19
lawlessline

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Yes I can dowse those things, not sure I follow. I get the information transmitted from 8th density, then it is more than likely stepped down through each density at each level of my higher self until it reaches my subtle energies and comes out in the form of yes and no answers on the pendulum.
Tone,

These energies are the direct line to the rst of the universe. Therefore you can all the info through that. But instead of using the pendulum. Try dowsing with your chakras. The earth energy line with then turn into a complete picture.

The 8th dimension is the marker dimension mapping the changes coming. Just before the creation dimension of the nineth dimension.
Old 07-04-2009, 11:39 PM   #20
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlessline View Post
Tone,

These energies are the direct line to the rst of the universe. Therefore you can all the info through that. But instead of using the pendulum. Try dowsing with your chakras. The earth energy line with then turn into a complete picture.

The 8th dimension is the marker dimension mapping the changes coming. Just before the creation dimension of the nineth dimension.
Ok, I am starting to follow you. Are you saying find the physical location of a grid line, then meditate sitting on it and it will be like plugging into the universal wi fi?
Old 07-04-2009, 11:44 PM   #21
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

And I do agree with you about the 8th and 9th dimensions. The 8th is the last dimension exclusive to this universe. Then the 9th is common between many parallel universes. This is where the creators of Universes preside before they evolve to the 10th-23rd multiversal dimensions.
Old 07-05-2009, 03:34 AM   #22
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Oddly enought, Blossom Goodchild is still having channelings, and just the other day they talked about crop circles and what they are for.
Quote:
33. July 2nd. (just! ... 12.18 am )
It’s late, and I should be going to bed, yet I thought I’d pop in to see if you are about. Are you?

Dearest Lady, we are happy to interact with you in this hour that is of lateness in your world. It is of no consequence to us exactly when we speak with you and yet we have an appropriate agenda to allow those of you who read and absorb our words to be able to filter through and be digested at a rate that is conducive with the entirety of the overall plan.

And yet , we were not able to connect last time I tried.

Sometimes it is not always possible as we have explained before, and yet it would not be for the want of trying. This could be to do with energies on both your side of the veil or ours.

I have to bring it up again as it is so prominent at the moment … the fact that all these amazing crop circles are appearing in England and probably elsewhere that I am not aware of. They are so ‘full on’, . I just wondered the significance of so many, why now? Why so many? And … are we getting their meaning? Or at least … is someone working it all out and will they reveal it to us in time?

Let us speak with you regarding such things. In your world there is a pattern of events taking place regarding this phenomena. This is to say that what is brought forth in these formations is none other than that which we desire to portray in this fashion, for a particular ‘sound’ reason.

Sound?

Indeed. Much that is ‘turning up’ is relevant to a particular sound vibration that allows certain frequencies to produce that which we wish to portray.

What is this sound? Who can hear it?

It is a vibrational tone that ‘hovers’ … shall we say … over the space upon which we ‘send through’ our creation. Certain sensitive souls would pick up on it and also certain animals that are ‘in tune’ with that frequency can also ‘hear it.’ And yet we would say, it is not of an earthly sound, it is … how we would put it … more of a vibrational pulse.

Is it your intention for humans not to be able to hear it?

Not necessarily, although it has its benefits.

Which are?

Those who would be able to pick up on that frequency that is brought forth would perhaps find it rather disturbing to the mind, for as it is not of an earthly normality , one could find that they became disturbed in mind , body and soul by receiving it.

Mmm … best not to go picnicking in the British fields then! With due respect … what is their point? I mean why so many? They are so intricate in design, what do they say?

All will be revealed dear one this we can assure you. They are preparation for what lies ahead. They are way showers to future days. All have been put on record have they not? There is not one blade of grass that has lain itself down on our behalf that has not been noted and itemised.

Whoa. … That’s a lot of itemising!!

And yet your advanced computer systems are able to calculate such matters. Yet computers are not humans. They do not possess the factors required to get to the nitty gritty so to speak.

So… well, you know what I am trying to ask … what's the point of them … now … what do they represent?

Our nations. Our flags.

Really?

You asked and now you are questioning. Is it that you do not feel this is correct?

Give me a moment to think about it. What … all of them are this?

That is not what we said dear one. Allow us to continue …

Mouth zipped!

It is without doubt to many that our existence is a definite. And yet we have explained that many are with us in this quest to assist planet earth and bring it into its Higher Light. Quite a while ago did not Mr White Cloud speak with you about this and state that they were also anchors for certain ‘ships’ to know where there position should be at a given time? Therefore these impacts on your lands are as helpful to us as they are to you. They are indeed markings for us also.

Sorry, but I’ve got to interrupt here … if they are anchors for ships to keep the planet in balance when the time comes ( whenever/whatever that means) it’s going to be a little out of whack seeing as most of them are in England is it not?

By the time all is in place for this balancing to do what it is to do, you will find that there are many many ,many more phenomena of many many different varieties that will have occurred. Most of which will have you baffled and yet , like the key to a door , when all is in place , the unlocking shall reveal that every single placement is in correct alignment and when their purpose is revealed … at the drop of a hat, everything shall fall into place. Please know dear ones … We do not wish to be secretive or puzzle posers, yet there are certain details that simply would not concur with that which we have in place. There are plans that are not yet ready to be opened up to you for the timing is inappropriate and to reveal certain matters now would not be useful to the overall benefit of the upliftment of your planet. We have much in place and when it is able to be shown to you, you will accept reasoning that at this time you may not be able to, because of measures that must be taken into account regarding safety of that which is to be revealed.

You have all been so patient with the unfolding of this new way. We are so very grateful that your steadfastness to the cause remains firmly in the Truth of yourselves. It Lightens everything as it moves forward and into that which is FREEDOM.

I just closed my eyes, to FEEL if that was it for today, and I saw quite clearly the letter ‘Y’ within a circle … why?

You shall see ‘y’.

Ok. Gulp! I look forward greatly to the ‘ah ha’ moment of the ‘y’. Or will it be a “WHAH!” moment? I can but TRUST and wait and see. You are leaving the building … I can FEEL it … and I must away to my bed. Night night chaps. Keep patrolling those skies. (Odd to put that I know, but that’s what came to me). In Love and thanks as always.
What do you lot think? Is there truth in there?
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 09:35 AM   #23
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Good old Blossom still as nutty as a fruit cake

Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 02:09 AM   #24
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post
Oddly enought, Blossom Goodchild is still having channelings, and just the other day they talked about crop circles and what they are for.

Bill "the Doctor"
I am highly skeptical of the channels sources. They seem to always be holding off on giving full blown disclosure of their plans. (its never quite the right time)..........this has gone on now for too long already. we are at a crisis point, & if they are legit, they should either disclose the info/plans or just go away & leave us alone.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 04:42 AM   #25
Nebula

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post

Bill "the Doctor"

The message in the channeling isn't far from what Sanada is saying about downloads! refer to: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=15082&page=4

what do you guys think?

Last edited by Nebula; 07-07-2009 at 05:43 AM.