Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 02-06-2009, 09:19 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Matthew Delooze Newsletter,Feb.6th 2009.

Matthew Delooze Newsletter

Hello folks,
It’s been a difficult last few days, you know, it was one-foot forward two steps back situation sort of a week. I was feeling a bit down and sorry for myself because of the amount of things I’m trying to do. I told a friend the other day that I feel like one of those artists that spins plates on those long sticks. You know what I mean? It was a case of stick a brush up my **** and I’ll sweep the streets as well whilst I’m running around. (I’m sure that reference to sticking brushes is just a British quip but I don’t know!). In this day of mobile phones and computers you’d think we’d have more time to chill but we haven’t, well I haven’t. If someone told me 15 years ago that I’d be tied to a computer and writing and researching and trying to get websites going I’d have told them to go see a doctor. But I now find myself living not only on a par symbolically with a busy plate spinner but it is actually actually worse. I started to have a 'vision' under the strain, do you want to read about it? Promise not to laugh? I don’t know what a psychiatrist would make of this but I'll share it with you….

Visions through the Spinning Plates (A Spoof) by Matthew Delooze

We have all been there eh?

The vision was like this... I was on a stage in front of a big audience. I was not only spinning plates whilst juggling with computers I was also looking at web pages and reading emails on several computers. (what the computers were on stage for I don't know) The biggest shock of all is my vision showed me that I was actually doing all this with my pants pulled around my ankles too. Can you imagine having to spin the plates, juggle computers, research web pages and read emails on several computers with your pants dangling around your ankles, waddling around and showing your full set of tackle to the audience? On top of that I had the feeling Colin Fry was following me around and watching me from behind (Very worrying and what a weird vision eh?) I suddenly saw the instruction book that was entitled ‘how to keep your plates spinning more easily’ that was on the floor right in front of me, but for some reason I dare not bend down for love nor money. The thought terrified me so I decided, like the fool I am, just to run around trying to keep up with the spinning plates.
It also seemed like thousands of folks in the audience were chucking buckets full of **** at me too and this **** seemed to spread everywhere especially on the sticks that the plates were spinning on, which of course meant every time I spun the sticks, to keep the plates going, my hands and my body got dirtier and dirtier and basically full of ****. This was hindering my attempts to make the plates spin more easily. The plates were going to crash I knew I needed help but I struggled and struggled on.

Then miraculously, totally out of the blue, some unseen force threw me a lovely fluffy towel that had a big beautiful Atlas of the World printed on it. I wiped my hands, cleaned up all the **** and then I got the inspiration to use it like a whip and I skillfully flicked it at the sticks that the plates were spinning on (like the old top and whips kids used to play with) this suited me fine and I soon flipped the towel at all the sticks and the whipping action soon got on top of things and before long everything worked out fine. I even managed to find time to cover up my private tackle and pull my pants back up too and the crowd stopped throwing **** at me.. It was then a piece of cake to keep the plates spinning. I pondered on the spiritual meaning of this ‘vision’ for quite a while after I had experienced it. I knew there was a deep spiritual message involved. I called on my intuition and any divine force to enlighten me about this vivid vision…. Then whooosssshhh... quick as a flash it came to me….

It appears the vision translates as… I would rather do ‘impossible tasks’ whilst dancing around, bollock naked, with my pants around my ankles, then get my myself smeared with **** from head to foot from thousands of people and then, to top it all, I’d prefer to suffer and wait for ever for the whole god damn world to come to my rescue before I’d ever consider risking seeking the knowledge I'd receive for bending over, bollock naked with my pants around my ankles, in front of Colin Fry !!! …...

Hey you don’t get that quality of parable in the New Testament do you?
(Matthew Delooze 6th February 2009)

……………………………….

Anyway…. I have done another article (Linked below). Please don’t let the subject matter of Princess Diana put you off because there is information inside the article that is very important. Indeed if you like my proper work then it is must read information and please read it more than once. I should have written the Diana article in December 2008. I am catching up. It’s the last article linked to my trip to Paris 13 months ago. I can now move on if I am allowed to do so. Without your support I won’t be able to do so. My website is almost fully fixed. I still have problems with emails so please don’t send emails through the Matthew Delooze website until the problem is solved (I won’t get them).
If you haven’t seen the few news items I have managed to get out this week please check out the Delooze News Special report on Belfast and Cardiff Ferris Wheels linked below. Efforts are continuing on getting the oneball.com site up to scratch with radio equipment and on line shop etc. We have been stopped this week from getting any video news because of the bloody weather. I can only hope you are all OK? I can only ask that you please pass the link to the Diana article around to anyone you think will get something out of it. I have already sent it to the Royals and Daddy Fayed and all the mainstream media sites but they don’t want to be my pen pals for some reason. If you don’t want to be my pen pal and receive these newsletters please let me know and I will remove you from this list. Please email me at matthewdelooze@aol.com or matthew@oneballradio.com

Don't forget I'm at the UK Probe international in Blackpool next month. Click on the link for details and tickets. http://www.ukprobe.com/ Some far better folk than me are in the line up so come along and see listen to them. You can always go for a coffee or visit the bog when I'm on.

So my friends or enemies (or those that swap from one to another whichever way the tide is turning) I can only say, until I get a chance to say a few words to you again, keep your chins up and don’t let the bastards grind you down.

…………………………………

The Greatest Spiritual Energy Extraction Scam of the 20th Century
http://www.oneballradio.com:80/node/255
By Matthew Delooze

Just step back from the pathetic hype that surrounded her for a moment and you will see that she was simply ‘groomed’ to become a massive pied piper. As soon as she started appearing in the media she was never out of it. The entire media cartel hyped Diana constantly, so please ask yourself why this was so as I’m sure most of you reading this article are aware that the illuminati control all mainstream media? Do you honestly thing the illuminati controlled media couldn’t have made Diana in to whatever they wanted? A scrubber? A lunatic? A paranoid drama queen? You name it they could have done it to her but they didn’t. Why was this so? Don’t tell me it was the will of the masses.... please.

Please pass this article to all you think will read it

.................................................. .......................

Up the Swan and Down the Clyde

A Delooze News Special Report

http://www.oneballradio.com:80/node/245

Hello Folks, Seeing my site was shut down for 7 weeks I haven’t kept up with reporting my favourite hobby of 'Ferris Wheel Spotting'. The missus thinks I’ve a perversion to them these days. So I’ll get my dirty mac on and go and see what’s happening. I suppose the good folks that are losing their jobs right left and centre must be spending their lay off/redundancy money on having a spin on a Ferris wheel eh? It’s hard to keep pace with these things and they really do seem to be immune to the credit crunch

Whatever happens ... keeps your chins up and whatever your tipple is down!
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:11 PM   #2
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Matthew Delooze Newsletter,Feb.6th 2009.

matthew delooze has good stuff

his radio show is on

www.journeyswithrebecca.com

http://www.journeyswithrebecca.com/audio_2009.htm

in her archieves

love/susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:06 PM   #3
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Matthew Delooze Newsletter,Feb.6th 2009.

Thanks Matty> for posting!
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote