Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-24-2008, 05:47 PM   #1
IAMLIGHT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Is the media getting the "green" light?

I found it very interesting that CNN had this interview on it's web site today. The media is usually so very hush-hush. Perhaps the barons of silence have decided to let go of their grip? Or, perhaps the media has decided it's time to be part of the awakening?

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/...just.crazy.cnn

Bill and Carrie....You're doing a great job. Absolutely fantastic stuff.
IAMLIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 12:01 AM   #2
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is the media getting the "green" light?

These people are going to lie and twist the truth to the end.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 03:24 AM   #3
IAMLIGHT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
These people are going to lie and twist the truth to the end.
I'm just curious ...who are you referring to when you say "These people" and what part are you referring to as a lie? It's difficult to have discourse with such vague statements. Please elaborate, won't you?
Old 11-25-2008, 03:59 AM   #4
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Is the media getting the "green" light?

Re: Is the media getting the "green" light?

Is it not obvious ???

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 04:09 AM   #5
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMLIGHT View Post
I found it very interesting that CNN had this interview on it's web site today. The media is usually so very hush-hush. Perhaps the barons of silence have decided to let go of their grip? Or, perhaps the media has decided it's time to be part of the awakening?

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/...just.crazy.cnn

Bill and Carrie....You're doing a great job. Absolutely fantastic stuff.
Are you referring to the stories on the morning show? This was posted yesterday, there may be more info there....

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8017
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 05:31 AM   #6
IAMLIGHT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
Are you referring to the stories on the morning show? This was posted yesterday, there may be more info there....

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8017
Wow. I hadn't seen that. Interesting. But, no, I wasn't referring to the Morning Show. I was referring to the CNN clip I linked to in my post.
I found it of particular interest how they even alluded to the governments cover up of such info with "the maintaining of control" as the motivator to do so.
At the end of the CNN clip, the narrator states that the UK has recently released several ET documents that were classified and as a result, many are now demanding that the US govt do the same. It's definitely beginning to look like they are getting ready to prep the public. It will be interesting to see the levels of denial people will attempt to indulge themselves in when the revelations begin to sink in. *chuckle*
Thanks for pointing that post out. Now I'll have to watch the Morning Show and see what they've put together.
Old 11-27-2008, 11:05 PM   #7
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

tonight nov 27th on fox news

http://www.examiner.com/x-1814-Paran...erica-Fox-News

it seems as though the tide is changing. getting the public ready? 2009 is the year.

the story

Sean Hannity, Picture © Fox NewsTonight on Hannity’s America, Sean Hannity will discuss UFO’s. Hannity is also the co-host of the popular show, “Hannity & Colomes”, which recently announced that Colomes is leaving at the end of the year. If you’re not familiar with these shows, which are political in nature, here’s a blurb from Hannity's bio at Fox News:

Sean Hannity joined the FOX News Channel (FNC) in September 1996 as co-host of "Hannity & Colmes" (Monday-Friday, 9-10 p.m. ET), a primetime one-hour debate-driven talk show focusing on the controversial issues and newsmakers of the day. He serves as the program's conservative counterpart to liberal Alan Colmes. "Hannity & Colmes" is currently the second highest-rated program in cable news behind "The O'Reilly Factor." Hannity also hosts a one-hour weekend program called "Hannity's America."

It’s true that many people think that we’re not alone, that extraterrestrials exist and visit among us. In this segment Hannity will separate fact from fiction. For fans of the paranormal, it’s sure to be a very interesting show tonight. Tune in to Fox News at 9:00 tonight to consider the facts and decide for yourself if aliens are real.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote