Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 11-01-2008, 01:04 AM   #1
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation is I.R.S. being used to shut people up?

is anyone aware of the I.R.S. auditing people who are involved in ending the federal reserve, exposing the bailout, joining certain websites, vocalizing controversial opinions or spreading the word etc... especially now with supposed hard financial times near. could they really be going after people?
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 11:10 AM   #2
silverman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: is I.R.S. being used to shut people up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophiuchus View Post
is anyone aware of the I.R.S. auditing people who are involved in ending the federal reserve, exposing the bailout, joining certain websites, vocalizing controversial opinions or spreading the word etc... especially now with supposed hard financial times near. could they really be going after people?
You might expect this, since the real sick illuminatis and freemasons who are on their way to get NWO and their sick Armageddon through will do what ever fits for them....

But if they come for you just tell them to f...-off!

To all who can afford or always intended to leave United States of Republic Banana ones in a life-time, this is probabely the right time to do it! In Germany smart people left after the Night of Broken Glass (1933), roughly 6 years before the WWII started.

United States has broken already many glasses worldwide. When they feel its necessary to "break some glasses" at home they will and if "they" start doing so, this will be very nasty and latest since 9/11 we got a flavour how far they go if it is about "their" sick road-map being written shortly after WWII, if it is about to manipulate bu..-sh..t media, masses and people, intrigue and find invented reasons and terrorist....not talking about all the phony stuff like Kennedy-assassination, Pearl Harbour, Vietnam, the entire war in Irak.....

Start to accept the "real" leader-ship behind the scene behind the Bush-Cheney-Bernanke-Paulson-Muppet-Puppets are extremely dangerous, completely sick in mind, wishing that even the nightmares of George Orwell become true. They believe to be god or extremely close to "him" or take themselves so much important and believe the world belongs to them.

So imagine how far they will go, if they feel the need to something "at home"!

The only hope I really have, is that Benjamin Fulford is right and the Asian Secret Society is ready to get all the key Illuminatis and Freemasons and Armageddonfreaks knocked-out if they continue to harm people, entire countries all over the world!

It is about time that these criminals get stopped and I hope they get arrested not somewhere in Europe but rather in United States and then in a State with death penalty. Alternatively we could free-up as well all the poor guys being arrested without any rights in Guantanamo Bay....I believe this camp has enough capacity for roughly 10'000 Illuminatis and Freemasons....

Greetings, silverman

Last edited by silverman; 11-01-2008 at 11:25 AM.
silverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 03:27 PM   #3
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverman View Post

Start to accept the "real" leader-ship behind the scene behind the Bush-Cheney-Bernanke-Paulson-Muppet-Puppets are extremely dangerous, completely sick in mind...
We always hear about the Government behind the government...

the question is, does anyone know who they are?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 04:13 PM   #4
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

Mama always said "...you can't get blood from a turnip"

They've got nothin' to get here!

They've either already gotten it or I gave it away...tee-hee-hee-hee!

AND/OR..I'm not buying what they're selling!

My feeble path to freedom just keeps going!

Feeling gratitude!!!

deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 04:29 PM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Good point......I hope Benjamin Fulford is right also

I pray they stop all of this
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 08:54 PM   #6
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophiuchus View Post
This is there typical protocol using the IRS against whomever they don't like and want to set up for a fall.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote