Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-26-2009, 01:22 PM   #51
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Walkins - What are they?

My personal perspective is that there are two classes of walk inns

1) Demonic possession where the soul of the person is pushed out to a comatose state and the "Demon" whether Satanic, luciferian, drakonian, annunaki etc. Here is where most hostile changes get apparent

2) Where there is a soul contract in which a more evolved part of oneself incarnates and takes on the body. This happens to accomplish a specific purpose and not to "show off". Most soul contract walk inns will never tell you they are unless it is indispensable for their mission on this planet

Walk in contracts exists because the more advance soul can not incarnate straight on due to its high frequency which can not be contained in a baby body and because due to the DNA mutations in this planet soul, oversoul and avatar integrations are not normally possible

Soul contract walk inns come with higher awareness and there is a period in which the soul in the body or walk out work with the future walk in to raise the frequency of the physical body. There is also a period of adaptation afterwards but, dramatic changes are not perceivable

Soul contract walk inns are aware of the family, career and friends of the walk out and will do their utmost to fulfill the obligations of the walk out and respect other peoples needs and agreements

Soul walk inns only come into the body by mutual consent and full awareness of the walk out, they are not body snatchers like the first lot

I know walk inns and its being a very interesting process to see them take full consciousness and to spot the small differences between before and after.

Love
PS for those that are concerned about demonic possession my best suggestion is to get aware of their own auric fields so this does not happen by default. Also I understand that Ashayana Dean will release this year either a workshop or a book with information on how to help others that are suffering from demonic possession

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 12-26-2009 at 01:30 PM.
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:52 PM   #52
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Gratitude all for sharing your understandings and comments.

My understanding is that walk-ins is a very complex, many layered subject like everything else in life. Sharing my current understanding:

Essentially, there are less bodies here on planet Earth at this time than there are souls that wish to inhabit them.

So there are most definitely souls walking around in the astral looking for bodies to jump into.

I very strongly suggest that anyone whatsoever that 'walk-in' is not so highly evolved they could not be born into a human body.

I would suggest that the greatest lesson we are here to learn Now, is the lessons of Being humble and overcoming ego, surrendering ego, rather than thinking of ourselves as a high spiritual being above all these humans.

The powers that be and ET's interfering with planet Earth right now most definitely see humans as cattle and feel very superior to them.

However, the reality is that it is the Pure in heart who are the most evolved, and they are often in very humble circumstances.

The most evolved egos, while in control of things, and sometimes even being willing to walk-in to a body without proper permission from the Karmic board and God's Will, may believe themselves to be so much more worthwhile than regular humans, however, I suggest what's coming is an enormous amount of Light that will clearly expose reality that this is not the case.

The one's failing the schoolroom of the universe right now are the most egotistical. They often have high positions, and appear to be very much in control, however, this illusion is coming to an end very quickly here.

Walk-ins, like anyone else in this world, are here now to overcome their own egotistical illusions and Be the servant of all by helping awaken the Divine in All, be in Oneness with their neighbors.

Earth is an opportunity in a very dense schoolroom to learn to love what appears to be the least of God's creation and see how the efforts are multiplied as the last becomes first and the first becomes last.

The Pure in heart shall inherit the Earth.

Very high spiritual Beings are here from around God's creation, they have embodied here, many for many thousands of years and many lifetimes, pushing creation higher. A massive rescue effort started after the fall of Lemuria. It's fulfillment comes Now.

Then there are walk-ins:

There are some members of the rescue efforts that are a part of the Divine's team who have 'walked-in'. They will fulfill their divine plan as they surrender their spiritual Egos and Be the servant of All to Be a part of the raising up of planet Earth and it's inhabitants.

There are walk-ins who need to balance karma here and we're given an opportunity through agreements made between the outgoing soul, the karmic board / God's Will, and their higher Self.

Then there are walk-ins that are here who are part of the team of the dark forces, the elite types who steal bodies to maintain conscious awareness.

And there are walk-ins of souls from the astral who desired to embody but we're not offered an opportunity due to karma. While not necessarily a part of the powers that be, these souls may have gone against the soul in the bodies will doing so, against God's Will doing so, and have now put themselves in a very dangerous position karmically speaking and should seek very quickly to repent and align themselves with the Light as it descends.

Walk-ins is not black and white, and every body and soul has it's own history and story. I would suggest the more egotistical the walk-in feels about their spiritual position relative to humanity, the more work they have to do on themselves at this very important time we are in.

Regardless, I suggest all of us, regardless of how we ended up here in a body at this time, are here Now to help raise up planet Earth by surrendering our own ego illusions and connecting to our own Divine Self within us to let the Light of the Divine flow freely here to planet Earth and it's beautiful inhabitants.

Heaven comes to Earth through those that choose to Be.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-26-2009 at 10:13 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:02 PM   #53
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Walkins - GFL answers the question

waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:50 PM   #54
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

came across this one also.

Old 12-28-2009, 09:45 PM   #55
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi 14 Chakras -- i hear your concern re walk-ins feeling superior -- my understanding is that walk-ins from higher dimensions who come here to help almost always have extremely difficult lives -- abuse of many sorts, & the nwo also takes an interest in them, so that they are often targeted for abductions -- this on top of most walk-ins not remembering/having a clue who they are, for protection & because of the general dumbing down on Earth

a true walk-in would not feel superior, i don't think -- more of seeing the Light , the beauty of every human soul, & wanting so much for all humans to wake up to their own power & Love

there ARE walk-ins from higher dimensions here, often taking on a body /soul w/heavy karma that is not theirs -- i think it is understandable that walk-ins in particular may have asked themselves all their lives, 'Who AM I?' -- if one has been here on Earth as a human for all or most lives, one is home -- Home -- walk-ins never have that feeling, tho most appreciate Earth more than most Earth humans -- zen eyes, beginner's eyes, for the beauty & abundance of Earth

i'm looking forward to watching the videos, WaitingintheWings

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
wynderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 12:39 AM   #56
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

my take on the videos -- the 'Galactic Federation' ones are directed to the invading 'walk-in' grey clones & reptilian/human hybrids -- i stopped watching when the Earth humans were blamed for their violent tendencies, w/no mention of the genetic & other manipulation of humans that has unlawfully been going on here for thousands of years

Jacqui D posted the same video recently, the one from Healing Humanity -- this one i think is directed to real walk-ins, the ones who came in to help [a dangerous mission]

Old 12-29-2009, 04:51 AM   #57
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynderer View Post
my take on the videos -- the 'Galactic Federation' ones are directed to the invading 'walk-in' grey clones & reptilian/human hybrids -- i stopped watching when the Earth humans were blamed for their violent tendencies, w/no mention of the genetic & other manipulation of humans that has unlawfully been going on here for thousands of years

Jacqui D posted the same video recently, the one from Healing Humanity -- this one i think is directed to real walk-ins, the ones who came in to help [a dangerous mission]

Wow.....I didn't get that from it at all.

These vids were addressing only the walk-in situation.....& was not supposed to address genetic manipulation and other material.

I thought they were pretty thorough in explaining who the walk-ins are & the reason why they are here......they covered quite a bit of material on the subject.
Old 12-29-2009, 08:08 AM   #58
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

'These vids were addressing only the walk-in situation.....& was not supposed to address genetic manipulation and other material.'

but i don't see how one can address the walk-in issue w/o also addressing the nwo the real higher dimensional walk-ins are here to help stop --they are not here for R&R

any channeled/'spiritual'/ET source that dowmplays or ignores the current nwo threat to humanity goes right to the top of my suspicious list

Old 12-30-2009, 03:24 AM   #59
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

From the Convoluted Universe - Book Three - Chapter 34 "A Totally New Alternative to a Walk-In"

The planet was becoming more and more negative, caused by people living here for hundreds of lifetimes, piling more and more karma on top of themselves. They were not working it out and were stuck. If they couldn't solve their own problems, they certainly couldn't work out and stop the violence and wars and ecological problems of our planet. As long as we were going along our own way and not harming anyone but ourselves, they no reason to interfere. We had free will and they could only watch helplessly as we sank deeper into negativity. It was our choice. The invention of atomic power pushed the panic button and something would have to be done. But that something could not go against the prime directive of non-interference. Even if it was for our own good, they could not just come in and stop it.

The decision was made. If they couldn't help from the outside, they could help from the inside. The call went out for volunteers who would be willing to come and live in a physical body as a numan, because these had not lived on Earth before, they had not accumulated karma. They had a pure and powerful positive energy that came directly from God, from the Source. They would have to be very careful not to get caught up in the world and create karma. Many are shielded to protect them from this very real danger. They wanted to do their job of introducing and spreading positive energy to counteract and dispel the negative. Then the could return to their "home". I have already reported elsewhere in this book about the three waves of volunteers that I have discovered in my thirty years of working on this.

Time is of essence as we approach the coming of the New Earth. Now, there is no longer time to wait for the volunteer to grow from a baby to an adult. Thus, I found they are entering the bodies of living adults, mostly at the time when they have Near Death Experiences. This is not possession, but is done with the full consent and knowledge of the exiting soul. It is a different version of the traditional walk-in experience. Very clever. "They" are determined to save us and our beautiful planet in spite of ourselves. An excellent way to get around the prime directive. They are not interfering if the have the cooperation of all souls involved.

<skipped three paragraphs about the New Earth>

These volunteers have come from a place that has never known violence, hatred, and fear. They are bringing that vibration of positivity to the Earth at this time. It is like the "hundredth monkey syndrome". If we can get enough humans carrying the positive vibration, it will overshadow and diminish the negative vibration. It will wipe it out or lessen its effect by sheer numbers alone. In one session I asked about the current disasters where thousands of people are dying and leaving the planet en masse. I was told they had finished their work here and had volunteered to leave in order to make room for the new ones coming in. Then I understood. They are making room for more of these volunteers with the positive energy to come in. We can conquer by sheer numbers alone. When the critical mass has been reached, and enough people have succeeded in raising their virbrations and frequencies, then the new Earth will be born. This is the plan that will save the world. The people themselves, of course, have no conscious memory of their reasons for coming at this time. And that is the way it should be. They will play their role well. Those that are still steeped in negativity will remain with the old Earth with what they have created. By the time they realize something is occuring, it will be too late. They cannot change their frequence and vibration quickly enough to follow. It has to be a gradual thing, otherwise it would be too traumatic for the physical body to handle. Thus the separation occurs, the two Earths separate and life goes its separate ways: positive and negative.

I have discovered many of these volunteers live quiet unassuming lives. They do not create attention. They influence in subtle ways. During the session many of them are told they are here just to "be". They influence others only by their presence, and the aura the exude. It links with others through no effort on their part, and many are helped by being in their presence, or by their physical touch. It is very simple and yet very profound. There will not be any heroic dramatic efforts to save our world. It will happen by the simple presence and touch of loving, unselfish individuals.

Last edited by Jnana; 12-30-2009 at 03:30 AM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 04:47 AM   #60
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I guess it would be no surprise to anyone that I would come to this thread

Okay, here's what I've seen: I've known two people who were walk-ins. I was once offered a walk-in because at that time I wanted to escape and go somewhere else. When the offer actually came I got a mild shock and decided to keep the body.

I did walk into a body of a woman who was going through marriage difficulties (did this at night while I was supposed to be sleeping ). I knew a lot about her and her situation. I sat across the table from her husband and said to him, "I think we can work this out". He gave me a very queer look and I felt my cover had been blown so I blew

I decided life is confusing enough and to follow a simple bodhi path of basically minding my own business.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 06:03 AM   #61
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
'These vids were addressing only the walk-in situation.....& was not supposed to address genetic manipulation and other material.'

but i don't see how one can address the walk-in issue w/o also addressing the nwo the real higher dimensional walk-ins are here to help stop --they are not here for R&R

any channeled/'spiritual'/ET source that dowmplays or ignores the current nwo threat to humanity goes right to the top of my suspicious list

The NWO is a very large subject....the above vids were placed here to help answer some questions that have been posed here specifically about the walk-ins. If the vids were to cover all that you ask, namely genetic manipulation, nwo etc., there would be 20 vids to watch
Of course the walk-ins work here is to help balance the negativity produced by the dark forces & help humanity in what ever way they are skilled to do so. They work quietly behind the scenes, no awards are granted and no gratitude given. Frankly I am thankful for their presence here, because I can't even imagine how much worse things would be without their presence.
There are many light workers both on and off planet that are helping us out, we just don't see them.
Old 12-30-2009, 06:25 AM   #62
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

The "Walk-ins" being discussed in this thread, are specifically, beings or entities that take over a human body that has already been born and that was housing another soul that went through all the work of being born and getting to whatever point in life they were at when the Walk-in comes in.

The soul that was in the body is no longer there. The walk-in has taken it over, while maintaining the memories of the life that was lived so far, but being a different higher self that is behind the controls you could say. That is what is meant by Walk-in.

My understandings / beliefs:

Now, there are many volunteers that are here from various places around the galaxy and very high spiritual Beings even from the Ascended realms, that are embodied here Now for this very important and special time of the raising up of planet Earth from the dark age of the illusion of separation into a Golden Age of the reality of Oneness.

HOWEVER, key note here: The majority of these volunteers are NOT walk-ins. They have embodied on planet Earth born of human parents and are doing things the hard way, going right into the illusion to work towards seeing through it.

The majority have been here for many lifetimes, as this rescue effort was launched, after the fall of Lemuria (where the "Garden of Eden" was located), a couple of hundred thousand years ago or so.

The 144,000 described in Revelations represent these volunteers that came to Earth with Sanat Kumara and have been embodying here under the veil, forgetting their true identities since (including Jesus Christ, Gautama Buddha, Saint Germain and a few others who remembered who they were beyond the veil and fulfilled their Divine Plans here and Ascended to the spiritual realms).

There are walk-ins (beings that jumped into a body in this lifetime rather than we're born into it) that are a part of the volunteer team, however, the VAST majority are not walk-ins, humans born of human parents who have forgotten their true identities as spiritual Beings, and are here Now to remember.

The reason a walk-in will often feel superior is because they maintain some memories (but never all), beyond the veil which will make them feel a little grander than those who do not. The reality is they remember, not because they are superior, but at this point, because they have it easier in terms of remembering some of their beyond 3d experiences and history.

What is coming is the great Awakening of many thousands, then millions of humanity, born of human parents to the reality of who they are as spiritual Beings in Oneness with their source, their own individualization of the infinite. Some walk-ins will be among this group, but they are very much in the minority and not necessarily leading the Way either.

What humanity will soon learn, is that no matter where you come from, no matter what life situation you have, no matter what a bad person or hard life you think you've had, NOTHING whatsoever can stop you from turning around and doing the work that it takes to Be the Living Christ. It is your true nature.

All the bad stuff is just the mask of illusion we've put on during the tough sojourn here...

P.S. Just because a 'walk-in' offers to take over a body doesn't mean it's within God's Will or is being done for good purposes. Our bodies are vehicles in this lifetime (and temples to our own God Flame), but we are responsible for them, and they are not ours to give away. We will fulfill the reason why we came here when we work through the hard stuff and call to the Divine to show us the Way.

I also always recommend protection from Archangel Michael (or Jesus Christ for the religious, or Shiva for the easterners), if ever faced with a challenge from forces outside of ourselves that want in. Call to God and KNOW you are protected, you are, and you are loved.

In addition good thing to say something personally empowering like: In the name I AM that I AM get away from me NOW! YOU ARE BOUND BY BILLIONS OF BLUE FLAME ANGELS!"

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-30-2009 at 08:06 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:32 AM   #63
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

just a thought -- 'walk-ins' obviously having a positive connotation for all of us -- after all, we've all read the same books/websites-- what better way to disguise the invasion of Earth taking place than for the invaders to identify themselves as walk-ins, & wow everyone w/their psy/techno gifts & beautiful words?

Old 12-31-2009, 06:46 AM   #64
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
just a thought -- 'walk-ins' obviously having a positive connotation for all of us -- after all, we've all read the same books/websites-- what better way to disguise the invasion of Earth taking place than for the invaders to identify themselves as walk-ins, & wow everyone w/their psy/techno gifts & beautiful words?

if this is your belief, so be it.