Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 10-23-2008, 06:38 AM   #1
Tuza

Default Alex Collier

I wonder if Alex would be willing to do an interview with Bill and Kerry. Every interview I have seen him do as been in front of an audience. I wouldn't mind seeing him do a one on one, or one on two so to speak with B&K.
Old 10-23-2008, 09:48 AM   #2
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex Collier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
I wonder if Alex would be willing to do an interview with Bill and Kerry. Every interview I have seen him do as been in front of an audience. I wouldn't mind seeing him do a one on one, or one on two so to speak with B&K.
I hope it happens...
Dadrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:34 PM   #3
fox222
Avalon Senior Member

I wrote to them months ago to get Alex. I didn't recieve any response though.
fox222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:21 PM   #4
Arcane Son
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah I would love for them to do an interview. I actually had the opportunity to do a group interview with Alex around 2004 over the phone with a group of people interested in Alex's work. I use to be in contact with him over email but over time lost contact.
I wrote them a few weeks ago in regards to doing an interview with him and here was Kerry's reply:

Quote:
Thanks for sending the links to Alex's work... We are both familiar with his info... I read most of it several years back. And we do know someone
in fairly close contact with him. At the moment, we hesitate to interview people who are pretty well covered anyway. It is more about
what new information we can find... or clearing up some misunderstandings about a particular person. Right now, we would feel he's pretty
well covered. But we will keep your suggestion in mind. We get a fair number of requests to interview Alex....

Best wishes,

Kerry
Arcane Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 11:30 PM   #5
watchZEITGEISTnow
Avalon Senior Member

I have to write this here as this is my dream last night:

Alex Collier was giving a class, and he was trying to show a doco on a really dodgy old tv that the sound wouldn't work, while this cute russian girl was distracting me (in a good way :P), then I went to ask Alex a question, and over his shoulder a UFO appeared out the window...

then my dog woke me up! (timing!).

So I just thought I'd tell you, it was a super cool dream, and I have never really had a dream like this before..anyone else had alex dreams?? lol

But as the OP asked, I too agree, Kerry and Bill you MUST interview him! He is some key to our initiation into contact. The other thing is he is the reluctant contactee, and this could be the reason for his low key.

Is there anyway you can let us know (Kerry and Bill) that you are going to talk with him ala Project Camelot?

Love it all

Z
watchZEITGEISTnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:46 AM   #6
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Alex collier is an extremely important figure, i suggest if you have not been privlidged to any of his lectures or interviews you do so now.

I dont care if anyone thinks im being opinionated here but i know for a FACT that this man is genuine and speaks complete truth.

He's obviously quite shy and does not appear to be doing many lectures these days, that may be the reason that Bill and Kerry may be having difficulty getting hold of him.

Have you not seen his private one on one interview? I'm very suprised considering this was recorded back in 1994, enjoy!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...92185126189734
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:57 AM   #7
Banned

Last edited by 371; 12-17-2009 at 06:23 AM.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 04:38 AM   #8
LadyLake
Avalon Senior Member

Can I find that 'torent' file on a different format? mpg would be good. or youtube.
LadyLake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 04:58 AM   #9
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
Alex collier is an extremely important figure, i suggest if you have not been privlidged to any of his lectures or interviews you do so now.

I dont care if anyone thinks im being opinionated here but i know for a FACT that this man is genuine and speaks complete truth.

He's obviously quite shy and does not appear to be doing many lectures these days, that may be the reason that Bill and Kerry may be having difficulty getting hold of him.

Have you not seen his private one on one interview? I'm very suprised considering this was recorded back in 1994, enjoy!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...92185126189734

Yes an extremely extremely important figure.

Watch Alex Collier - Moon & Mars Lecture part 11 on YouTube and at 1:30, he predicted (back in 1/ 8/1996) that:

New York City will be "in ash", sacrificed by 2000. The power that be already made the decision. "An offering." "Man-made." "An act of terrorism will turn it to ash."

*Here's the link:
http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cm...=117&Itemid=51

Start at 1:41 in the video.

And guess what. NYC was covered in ash on 9/11 after the towers were dematerialized by particle beam weapons.

feeler is offline   Reply With Quote