Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 06:50 PM   #1
technoshamanic
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Krakow, Poland
Posts: 21
Default The Healing Experiment - moving foward

Greetings,

This is my first message. I have signed up today strictly for the purpose of voicing these concerns.

DISCLAIMER: Please do not take offense in any of these comments, these are meant strictly as CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, meaning I have some issues with how this works right now but I also propose solutions!

I strongly feel that the main objective at this point should be getting out the message and not overly complicating things (or at least introduce gradation, i.e. have this as an option for those that like to experiment, but accept each has their own best method).

We need to unite around the intent and simplify it for everyone or we will loose a lot of people!!!


PROBLEMS I SEE ALONG WITH SOLUTIONS I PROPOSE

1. Web site

a) Lack of structure
SOLUTION: clean up the interface, revise and implement a better menu structure, include a language menu for easier access to language-specific content

b) Difficult coordination of participative content creation
SOLUTION: start with implementing a CMS with rights/permissions and/or Wiki so that more people can participate in creating the content!

b) Heavy content
SOLUTION: strive towards a slim diet with content (i.e. don't put large images and embedded videos on each page), move videos to a dedicated section and/or a linked Youtube channel

c) Information overload
SOLUTION revise the text content to be more digestable, introduce gradation - there are people who already know most of this science, they just need to know the intent and how to participate if they are willing!


2. Forum discussion

I think at this point the Healing Experiment must go beyond Project Avalon and this demands, among other things, its own discussion forum. We need input from as many people as possible!


3. Promotion

a) Promotional materials - there is no (one page!) leaflet nor a poster to promote the event and the invitation created by Astralwalker is IMHO way too much for someone who has let's say less than 1 minute to find out what this is all about (let's say they're passing by a poster or reading a leaflet they just picked up.. hmm?)

SOLUTION: I'm including a draft poster created by my lovely talented wife - our aim was a clear message presented in a simple visual form; this could well be adapted into a leaflet and even design of a hopefully more readable web site. I suggest the rest of the text from the original invitation should be edited into its own article, to be posted on the revised website


b) Coordinating "spreading the message" - this needs more discussion (perhaps on the new forum!), but basically I think in order to reach as many people as possible (or needed!) we need to find a way to coordinate this work more efficiently.


4. Secrecy

This "shroud of secrecy" no longer can serve any purpose but to loose people!!! (who will either run scared or laugh it off as "holier-than-thou" talk). There needs to be ABSOLUTE TRANSPARENCY, anything less is NOT ACCEPTABLE, neither are one liner answers.

technoshamanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:39 PM   #2
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: wherever consciousness is
Posts: 357
Default Re: The Healing Experiment - moving foward

hey technoshamanic...i appreciate the feedback...as far as your suggestions i do not know how to implement some of them...as i mentioned in the beginning i am by no means an expert at web design...i am just following my heart and doing my best with the bluevoda website builder that i use

i agree that getting the message out is highly important and many thanks for the poster...i feel that will help alot to just print those out and start putting them up around where we all live

i can implement a discussion board for healingexperiment...i understand there is a lotof information to this project but that is just the way it is...personally i like the videos...we live in a video age so why not use it

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:24 PM   #3
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: wherever consciousness is
Posts: 357
Default Re: The Healing Experiment - moving foward

i found a way to tranlate the pages using babel fish so should be able to implement that suggestion also
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:38 PM   #4
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: The Healing Experiment - moving foward

Just kicking in to see what's happening. As long as the secrecy thing is up consider me out of the loop. For mentioning it I thank you (my I don't MEAN to speak like Yoda).

Mikey, I think you've done a fabulous job and your website resonates with people that I think a website I or Technoshamanic had built would not. I would be rather intent on keeping the feel of it... but it needs cleaning if it is to serve thousands of people.

I think the main point here is structure. Nexus has a great self propagating non-structure, but some things at least need to be decided more frequently as in 'What's the next job to be done', rather than having everyone go off and do their thing (which is fine) and not know what the other does (which is not so fine).

Just my two cents.
I'd love to see this thing come to life as beautiful and as effective as it can be, but I will put no more than words to it as long as things aren't out in the open.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:39 PM   #5
vagabunda
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 45
Default Re: The Healing Experiment - moving foward

Hello technoshamanic,

Thank you for coming forward today and for your constructive suggestions!
I get the sense that everyone that's been involved, thus far, is doing the very best that they can and putting forth an honest and heartfelt effort, even in the midst of busy and distracting lives.
We're still finding our way
I'm not clear on his reasoning, but perhaps that's why Astralwalker hasn't wanted to go deeper into the meditation when we clearly have some work to do in the way of coordination...thanks, again, and your help is very much appreciated!

Warmest Regards,
vagabunda
vagabunda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:44 PM   #6
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 443
Default Re: The Healing Experiment - moving foward

Hi Technoshamanic, kudos to your wife for the great poster. I have one comment: doesn't the last line remind you somewhat of the "Fire the Grid" med last year? Perhaps people will think this is a continuation of Shelley's project?

Re the videos: I enjoyed watching them.

Your ideas are constructive. And supplying solutions is always appreciated.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:24 PM   #7
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member
 
Sanat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Norway
Posts: 413
Default Re: The Healing Experiment - moving foward

I agree with a lot of your points, technoshamanic. And I think your wife has made a beautiful poster. Simplistic and very nice design. If we want to "gain spiritual mass" to play on the words of RA, we need to keep things as simple as possible. The essential info needed to participate could be presented very condensed and simple on the front page, and those interested in digging deeper will explore the rest of the page/info. Something like this perhaps:

"We are a team of Lightworkers that in cooperation with Project Camelot (link) are arranging weekly global meditations leading up to the first official global event May 9th (link). Feel free to participate every Saturday 8PM UT (link), and do sign up on the Map (link). The intention behind this project is to heal the planet and increase the level of Mass Consciousness and Light on the Planet. Little or no experience in meditation is needed (guidelines here link) as the Unifying Healing intent behind this project is what really matters. We come together all over the globe and sit down together in Peace and relax into the timeless center of our Being with the intention of healing the Planet and ourselves! Thanks for participating!"

Perhaps the MagentaPixie video could be displayed under such a presentation...

But what is this "Secrecy" thing? I guess this is something that has passed me by... Could anyone tell me what this is about in a few words?

Thanks
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:41 PM   #8
technoshamanic
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Krakow, Poland
Posts: 21
Default Re: The Healing Experiment - moving foward

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemikey View Post
hey technoshamanic...i appreciate the feedback...as far as your suggestions i do not know how to implement some of them...as i mentioned in the beginning i am by no means an expert at web design...i am just following my heart and doing my best with the bluevoda website builder that i use

i agree that getting the message out is highly important and many thanks for the poster...i feel that will help alot to just print those out and start putting them up around where we all live

i can implement a discussion board for healingexperiment...i understand there is a lotof information to this project but that is just the way it is...personally i like the videos...we live in a video age so why not use it

peace,
mikey
Hello Mikey,

This overview was by no means again in any way to demean your work or anybody else on this project. I simply think this is what needs to be done in order to open this up for more people, so that this can grow more exponentially and hopefully reach 7000+ regular participators around the world as quickly as possible.

The videos are great but you need to consider a lot of people have either slow connections or they live in countries which have bad internet linkups, or maybe even they check this site on a thin client (like a mobile phone), where all this heavy content is a no-no.

I've noticed you've already put up the board. Thank you for this!
I think all we need know is a Wiki and this can really move forward.
I can help with setting up or any other aspect of configuring or hosting the software. Please let me know (PM) what you need help with.
technoshamanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:48 PM   #9
technoshamanic
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Krakow, Poland
Posts: 21
Default Re: The Healing Experiment - moving foward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Just kicking in to see what's happening. As long as the secrecy thing is up consider me out of the loop. For mentioning it I thank you (my I don't MEAN to speak like Yoda).

Mikey, I think you've done a fabulous job and your website resonates with people that I think a website I or Technoshamanic had built would not. I would be rather intent on keeping the feel of it... but it needs cleaning if it is to serve thousands of people.

I think the main point here is structure. Nexus has a great self propagating non-structure, but some things at least need to be decided more frequently as in 'What's the next job to be done', rather than having everyone go off and do their thing (which is fine) and not know what the other does (which is not so fine).

Just my two cents.
I'd love to see this thing come to life as beautiful and as effective as it can be, but I will put no more than words to it as long as things aren't out in the open.
Hi Czymra,
With the new forum and the soon to be set up wiki, this will "grow up"
technoshamanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:03 PM   #10
technoshamanic
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Krakow, Poland
Posts: 21
Default Re: The Healing Experiment - moving foward

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagabunda View Post
Hello technoshamanic,

Thank you for coming forward today and for your constructive suggestions!
I get the sense that everyone that's been involved, thus far, is doing the very best that they can and putting forth an honest and heartfelt effort, even in the midst of busy and distracting lives.
We're still finding our way
I'm not clear on his reasoning, but perhaps that's why Astralwalker hasn't wanted to go deeper into the meditation when we clearly have some work to do in the way of coordination...thanks, again, and your help is very much appreciated!

Warmest Regards,
vagabunda
Hi Vagabunda,

With all due respect to him, I think Astralwalker should be more considerate of how to promote the message to the widest possible audience. His strategy I think needs a bit of calibration.

Each passing week as I watched the thread, prior to subscribing, I kept getting the impression that we won't gain many people this way.

Instead of complicating it more and more, we need the opposite or at least present it in steps, for people who can feel overwhelmed.

The fact that Avalon forum is subscription-based resulted in loosing a lot of valuable input from people. But thanks to Mike and the new forum http://nexus2012.proboards.com/index.cgi this is now changing!!
technoshamanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:08 PM   #11
technoshamanic
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Krakow, Poland
Posts: 21
Default Re: The Healing Experiment - moving foward

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
Hi Technoshamanic, kudos to your wife for the great poster. I have one comment: doesn't the last line remind you somewhat of the "Fire the Grid" med last year? Perhaps people will think this is a continuation of Shelley's project?

Re the videos: I enjoyed watching them.

Your ideas are constructive. And supplying solutions is always appreciated.
Hi Sunflower,
Hehe, it did sound familiar -- I knew it rang a bell but I didn't know where I think we can get rid of that line and we're open to any other edits on the poster.
technoshamanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 04:35 PM   #12
technoshamanic
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Krakow, Poland
Posts: 21
Default Re: The Healing Experiment - moving foward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
I agree with a lot of your points, technoshamanic. And I think your wife has made a beautiful poster. Simplistic and very nice design. If we want to "gain spiritual mass" to play on the words of RA, we need to keep things as simple as possible. The essential info needed to participate could be presented very condensed and simple on the front page, and those interested in digging deeper will explore the rest of the page/info. Something like this perhaps:

"We are a team of Lightworkers that in cooperation with Project Camelot (link) are arranging weekly global meditations leading up to the first official global event May 9th (link). Feel free to participate every Saturday 8PM UT (link), and do sign up on the Map (link). The intention behind this project is to heal the planet and increase the level of Mass Consciousness and Light on the Planet. Little or no experience in meditation is needed (guidelines here link) as the Unifying Healing intent behind this project is what really matters. We come together all over the globe and sit down together in Peace and relax into the timeless center of our Being with the intention of healing the Planet and ourselves! Thanks for participating!"

Perhaps the MagentaPixie video could be displayed under such a presentation...

But what is this "Secrecy" thing? I guess this is something that has passed me by... Could anyone tell me what this is about in a few words?

Thanks
Greetings Sanat,

Thank you for your kind words. My wife makes great posters!

Re: suggestions for the site, I created a new thread at the Healing Experiment discussion forum @ http://nexus2012.proboards.com/index...splay&thread=1 Please post any and all suggestions to that thread, as it's accessible to everyone, not only Avalon subscribers.

Re: secrecy -- obviously, this is "reading between the lines", but it's not only my impression that Astralwalker has not been 100% transparent with everyone involved.. That's all I can say, everything else has been said already by others. I really do not intend for this to turn into a silly discussion or (God forbid!) a flame war. We have so much to do so let's get to work!
technoshamanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 03:40 PM   #13
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: The Healing Experiment - moving foward

Quote:
Re: secrecy -- obviously, this is "reading between the lines", but it's not only my impression that Astralwalker has not been 100% transparent with everyone involved.. That's all I can say, everything else has been said already by others. I really do not intend for this to turn into a silly discussion or (God forbid!) a flame war. We have so much to do so let's get to work!
If anyone cared to read through the whole thread again they would find that Astralwalker said that he couldn't yet share all information yet, himself. I remember this clearly. Will I find the quote? No.

What do I make of it? He either thinks he's a leader above the others... which is bs, or he keeps a mystery to retain people's attention.

Technoshamanic, I realise you closed down your wall. Rest assured I don't mean to bond with you on a pure basis of my enemies enemy is my friend. As for your 'isolation' I'm a little befuddled. If there is anything about modern communication it is the anonymity, which granted can also corrupt an impression, but this forum so far has had a good vibe because it's been personal.
But I see, that once the whole nexus thing is flowing freely over to the new forum and other places, if that happens, you might not want to get stuck here.
I just felt similarly weird both contacting you and then realising when realising you'd just lock it down.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:11 PM   #14
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 135
Default Re: The Healing Experiment - moving foward

There where many things that could not be revealed or talked upon in the law of one due to free will. Does that mean we should not trust Ra or any other higher density beings? Do these beings think they are better than us?

I think not. Mabey he left out some info for good reason just like the law of one. Recently I have learned not to jump to conclusions.

Namaste, Jia.

Last edited by LucidJia; 03-13-2009 at 06:16 PM.
LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 10:54 AM   #15
sparklyponcho
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 28
Default Re: The Healing Experiment - moving foward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post

What do I make of it? He either thinks he's a leader above the others... which is bs, or he keeps a mystery to retain people's attention.

.
Czymra, the ability to convey what one wishes to say in a way that will be understood succinctly to the masses can be very difficult. And especially when you are not even communicating in your first language!!!!!
We all express ourselves individually, have our own little semantics, our own little nuances. For example, I was in a classroom with 20 other people. We were given an exercise to illustrate how when communicating to another, how easy it can be to misinterpret words, let alone an intention, given that we all use different words to ascribe to different meanings.
We were asked to provide an alternative word for the word "sex". Do you know in that whole, entire classroom that not one person came up with the same alternative word as any other person in that group???? How incredible is that!
My own personal signature of truth (and that all it ever is, is my own take on the truth) is that Astralwalker has never wanted to lead us (I actually met him so I felt this with my heart, rather than my head) and that he is only doing his very best to convey what is his truth.
I can see that that is what you are doing here Czymra. As for Astralwalker withholding information from us, I think you might be right about wanting to hold our attention. I really enjoy a good movie that keeps me in suspense, keeps me guessing - if the movie was to give everything away in the first half hour of the movie, what would be the point of continuing to watch it? No fun...

Namaste,
Sparklyponcho
sparklyponcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 11:51 AM   #16
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Melbourne Australia
Posts: 187
Default Re: The Healing Experiment - moving foward

Attention! Attention! Ladies and Gentlemen boys and girls and members of the NWO.
The good ship Earth is sinking. We have searched for the reasons only to discover that rust has eaten way most of the superstructure and nature will take its course. We have a desire to save all passengers but due to lack of life boats only those who find it within there heart to assist with the well being of others will be chosen.

It could be a long hard journey and we will have to all pull together, give were we can and remain positive. All aboard the lifeboat NEXUS all those who fit into this category. For those who choose to remain, the captain and crew wish you all the happiness we desire for ourselves.

Much pain but still time
End of message
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 01:48 PM   #17
Marian-Librarian
Project Avalon Researcher
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 120
Default Re: The Healing Experiment - moving foward

AussieG-
Very clever! Nicely put.


My 2 cents:


An open and questioning mind always leads to the path of enlightenment.

Interesting posts by all.

Namaste.
Marian-Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nexus 2012

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon