Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 09:20 PM   #1
Egg
Banned
 
Egg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 727
Default President Obama DID bow to saudi King - here is proof!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEUif1--r38

Jumping bones! How the hell are they going to explain the video evidence? there is zero chance of refuting this - Obama bowed to another nations King, and it just happens to be the Saudi King.

A suspicious mind would say he was offering his supplication as an inferior muslim to his superior.

How the powers that be must hate the internet.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 09:25 PM   #2
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: great northern boreal forest
Posts: 440
Default Re: President Obama DID bow to saudi King - here is proof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEUif1--r38

Jumping bones! How the hell are they going to explain the video evidence? there is zero chance of refuting this - Obama bowed to another nations King, and it just happens to be the Saudi King.

A suspicious mind would say he was offering his supplication as an inferior muslim to his superior.

How the powers that be must hate the internet.
this is ridiculous, egg. he was practising etiquette. it is customary to bow to a king or queen. look it up in your emily post, or any vanderbilt books.
he was being polite.

a muslim would not view the saudi king as any superior muslim, but anyone trying to be polite and make a good impression would do the same.

i'm not an obama fan, but the senseless endless criticism is not productive.
criticize important stuff, not nonsense.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 09:33 PM   #3
Egg
Banned
 
Egg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 727
Default Re: President Obama DID bow to saudi King - here is proof!

When the Obamas met the Queen of England, they didn't follow protocol - Mrs Obama even wrapped her arm behind the Queen. That is against all accepted protocol. Oh and old Barry O didn't bow half as nice to Her Majesty the Queen - she got just a little nod.

So why so dilligent with the Saudi King? I am picking this up because it concerns me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhqx2JFYOZw

It also fits with some thing I was told last week that shook me and I am half way through looking at.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 09:39 PM   #4
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: great northern boreal forest
Posts: 440
Default Re: President Obama DID bow to saudi King - here is proof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
When the Obamas met the Queen of England, they didn't follow protocol - Mrs Obama even wrapped her arm behind the Queen. That is against all accepted protocol. Oh and old Barry O didn't bow half as nice to Her Majesty the Queen - she got just a little nod.

So why so dilligent with the Saudi King? I am picking this up because it concerns me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhqx2JFYOZw

It also fits with some thing I was told last week that shook me and I am half way through looking at.
i'm afraid i can't comment on that. protocol would dictate that obama should bend from the waist as he is shaking the queen's hand. and michelle clearly showed herself as boorish, then. she probably slurped her soup too.
i'm not stating that the queen is a 'superior' person, but etiquette is etiquette. in these circles, people should know better.
my original statement stands though. obama should have bowed to the king, as he should have to elizabeth.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 09:53 PM   #5
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 694
Default Re: President Obama DID bow to saudi King - here is proof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpaganfreak View Post
this is ridiculous, egg. he was practising etiquette. it is customary to bow to a king or queen. look it up in your emily post, or any vanderbilt books.
he was being polite.

a muslim would not view the saudi king as any superior muslim, but anyone trying to be polite and make a good impression would do the same.

i'm not an obama fan, but the senseless endless criticism is not productive.
criticize important stuff, not nonsense.
The problem is, he didn't bow to the queen. Had he done so I would have agreed with you.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 10:21 PM   #6
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member
 
blastawaycas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Middlesbrough United Kingdom
Posts: 229
Default Re: President Obama DID bow to saudi King - here is proof!

As ever Egg you are absolutley bang on the nail.................yes Obama did show his subservience because as we all know these people are way too polished to drop a grade one bollock like that furthermore he only showed cursery respect to the Queen........................I am interested as to where Egg may be going with this .............it looks like another rock "n" rollocking roller coaster ride................i fear Egg has his sherlock holmes hat on again!!

Go on Egg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!kindest regards dave caster
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 10:27 PM   #7
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 403
Default Re: President Obama DID bow to saudi King - here is proof!

Not sure who briefs the current incumbent of such an important office (and his wife), but he/she really should learn etiquette at the stratospheric level that he (and she) operate at. The guy is clearly making up his own rules as he goes...nuff said.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 10:35 PM   #8
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: great northern boreal forest
Posts: 440
Default Re: President Obama DID bow to saudi King - here is proof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
Not sure who briefs the current incumbent of such an important office (and his wife), but he/she really should learn etiquette at the stratospheric level that he (and she) operate at. The guy is clearly making up his own rules as he goes...nuff said.
agreed. i didn't know that he didn't bow to elizabeth. in his position, he hasn't the perogative of chosing when to follow protocol or not. his office demands a knowledge of proper etiquette, or if not, certainly the president has a protocol officer that should be doing his job and informing him.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 10:36 PM   #9
Egg
Banned
 
Egg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 727
Default Re: President Obama DID bow to saudi King - here is proof!

Piers hit the nail on the head. Mr Barry 'O' is doing what he wants, and not what established etiquette say should be observed.

Consider it a bit of psychological conditioning if you will - people see the POTUS bowing deeply to the house of Saud - yet giving a wee little nod to the Queen of England.

Thats where this is going - the psychological conditioning of the observer not the actor in this little bit of mind programming.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 10:38 PM   #10
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: www.altimatrix.com
Posts: 1,525
Default Re: President Obama DID bow to saudi King - here is proof!

That is cultural. If he did not bow to him then the King would be offended and your gas bill would go up.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 11:13 PM   #11
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: great northern boreal forest
Posts: 440
Default Re: President Obama DID bow to saudi King - here is proof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
That is cultural. If he did not bow to him then the King would be offended and your gas bill would go up.
actually, if your are american, a lot more of your gas comes from canada (alberta),than arabia. following that logic, obama should be bowing to stephen harper.
i gotta admit, though, the very thought gives me the creeps.
harper's a bum.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:57 AM   #12
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: President Obama DID bow to saudi King - here is proof!

people shouldn't bow to anybody. we are all equal.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 12:08 PM   #13
Egg
Banned
 
Egg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 727
Default Re: President Obama DID bow to saudi King - here is proof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
people shouldn't bow to anybody. we are all equal.
But if your aware of how sub-conciouse signals affect others, you could use this knowledge to plant a small seed of doubt / new thought into an observers mind.

If POTUS bows to the House of Saud, so must I...
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 12:10 PM   #14
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: President Obama DID bow to saudi King - here is proof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
But if your aware of how sub-conciouse signals affect others, you could use this knowledge to plant a small seed of doubt / new thought into an observers mind.

If POTUS bows to the House of Saud, so must I...
You are right...I guess I am immune to such signals and that's good.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 12:18 PM   #15
Egg
Banned
 
Egg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 727
Default Re: President Obama DID bow to saudi King - here is proof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
You are right...I guess I am immune to such signals and that's good.
As long as you know the gane and the rules Burg, you can be immune to almost anything.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 12:23 PM   #16
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: President Obama DID bow to saudi King - here is proof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
As long as you know the gane and the rules Burg, you can be immune to almost anything.
I guess I'm learning....thanks to all people at avalon.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 01:19 PM   #17
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: President Obama DID bow to saudi King - here is proof!

Are we really THAT paranoid that we must interpret everything we see as suspicious?

Best wishes to you Egg as you are one interesting fellow. Perhaps you're bored with knocking down whistleblowers that you're taking a page out of the Alex Jones/Jeff Rense playbook?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 01:41 PM   #18
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: President Obama DID bow to saudi King - here is proof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Are we really THAT paranoid that we must interpret everything we see as suspicious?

Best wishes to you Egg as you are one interesting fellow. Perhaps you're bored with knocking down whistleblowers that you're taking a page out of the Alex Jones/Jeff Rense playbook?
It looks like you can't be objective. Anything that doesn't agree with your way of thinking is wrong, paranoid,etc. You are pro-Obama, anty-Catholic, left wing in your political beliefs. And that is ok, but you have a tendency to jump on people who see the world differently or have different viewpoints.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 02:19 PM   #19
Egg
Banned
 
Egg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 727
Default Re: President Obama DID bow to saudi King - here is proof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Are we really THAT paranoid that we must interpret everything we see as suspicious?

Best wishes to you Egg as you are one interesting fellow. Perhaps you're bored with knocking down whistleblowers that you're taking a page out of the Alex Jones/Jeff Rense playbook?
The Watcher has 24 hrs grace because he said he will provide some information - So, till that time expires I have said I won't write another thing.

As for Barry O, well, lets just say with over 500 staff, not one of them thought to tell him that his status as POTUS puts him firmly in the public eye, and that alot of folks don't trust him any how so bowing from the waist in such a major manner might be a bad move.

Oh no, he and his advisors knew what they were doing in my humble opinion.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 07:16 PM   #20
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OC, CA and next...
Posts: 1,289
Default Re: President Obama DID bow to saudi King - here is proof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
But if your aware of how sub-conciouse signals affect others, you could use this knowledge to plant a small seed of doubt / new thought into an observers mind.
If POTUS bows to the House of Saud, so must I...
Perhaps 'new thought into an obeservers mind' that focuses on what we do want instead of what we don't want.

World leaders no longer have any power so enjoy your community and provide your input into how you want it to be.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 07:20 PM   #21
Egg
Banned
 
Egg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 727
Default Re: President Obama DID bow to saudi King - here is proof!

Cheers 888, not thought of it like that till now. I shall ponder upon it.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 07:28 PM   #22
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: President Obama DID bow to saudi King - here is proof!

Its the ritual of Orion on one knee ,being led by the dog star of intuition. As Above So Below
]
]

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-11-2009 at 07:34 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 07:40 PM   #23
Egg
Banned
 
Egg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 727
Default Re: President Obama DID bow to saudi King - here is proof!

....... 777.................. I love your work. I also love the fact you rode in and bust my bubble about it being a symbolic act.



Love the 'M' thread.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 07:53 PM   #24
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: President Obama DID bow to saudi King - here is proof!

Thanks EGG

The new democratic playing cards where he's depicted as the Jaguar of sacrfice. Remember the movie apocalypto where the jaguar was sacrificed to continue the journey. This is the sacrifice of the ego or animal nature.AS ABOVE SO BELOW
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 08:03 PM   #25
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: President Obama DID bow to saudi King - here is proof!

or they will sacrifice Obama to continue in the same direction....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon