Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-18-2008, 10:18 PM   #51
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Default Re: Anyone else felt a positive shift lately?

Try to visualise interlocking conical spirals, and imagine the sun and it's planets travelling into the point where all the spirals descend into.
Then think how all the lines of the spirals tighten and close in nearer and nearer.
This is how time is speeding up and why we are feeling the increase in pressure, and flicking about across in time.
Many people are experiencing co-incidences, and a sort of dejavu.
Both positive and negative frequencies will increase as this spiral point is ever closer.
Dependent upon where you are positioned will determine which frequency increase you are subjected to.
When the finite spiral route is reached, all the spirals will go through the point and begin to unwind in the opposite spiral pathway to that which we are on now, so the sun will appear to rise from where it now sets.
We may therefore experience all of time in that one moment of where the finite spiral pathways meet.
In the process though of reaching that point, everything may seem to go into chaos and turmoil.
Hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:18 PM   #52
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Poison stings on the way in and on the way out...

Everything have been upside down for so long that it is bound to be a bit chaotic in the turnaround process. 99.9% is space/consciousness and 0.01% is matter/mind. These 0.01% make so much noise that we have believed it to be "all there is". These 0.01% have ruled our life for many lifetimes. This has been mirrored in the 3D physicality in the fact that the dark cabal (0.01%) have ruled 99.9%. Things are about to take a major turn now. Dissolve the 0.01% and you are suddenly space/consciousness and thus one with all, with creation, with Love.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:11 PM   #53
astropsyche
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Monkeys see Monkeys do

Henry Hi! I too have been feeling a gently surging peace gather and heaven knows we need peace! I think a quietly blooming awareness of 'beauty' and 'grace' is hovering amongst us also - the words "love [me] with your head and heart" from John Martyn - wafted across the room as I write these few words. No need to say more I think!
astropsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:10 PM   #54
woodshreder
Avalon Senior Member

I feel that we are at the beginning of the end of the old paradigm
And thank God no matter how bad it gets We are NOT going to bailout the Wallstreet Banksters
Mr Bushwaker's plan to bailout his brethren fell flat late this afternoon.
Those Wallstreet whitecoats need to be sent to a deserted island and fend for themselves while we awakened patriots take back our country and return it to its people
Now thats positive shifting
woodshreder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:30 AM   #55
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Around here, the energetics of Autumn have aroused everyone and projects are getting done at triple pace speed. We had a household meeting and realized we needed even more stuff (like food) because when 'it' happens, we'll be swamped by people whom know what we are about.
Tensions are high, but very, very positive. Feels good.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:34 AM   #56
quest
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherab View Post
Hi,
Has anyone else felt a real shift in their intuition of things to come? For many months I was feeling a very, very strong intuition to get ready for anything: learning primitive skills, finding a community fast, etc. In the past couple months I have been getting a new, very peaceful intuition, like everything is going to be fine, no catastrophes, no major grid collapse/starvation, etc. My intuition is not that specific, but I am just trying to translate a feeling I am getting into words. Is this just my own personal experience, or are many of you feeling this? Have we reached critical mass for the good?
exactly, same feel since 3 months or so. good to read so many are experincing simular feelings, greath post!
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:26 AM   #57
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I feel a shift in 'me'.

you know how sometimes you know you are going to meet someone or tht they are doing to knock at your door and then in about ten minutes it happens - this is happening to me all the time when out shopping and the like...I feel different somehow also. I think a lot started with the 14-10-2008 announcements - or at least thisi s when I recognised it - lovely...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:08 AM   #58
quest
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
100 monkeys can't be wrong!
okay then, lets keep this thread rolling until @least 100 posiposts!
Old 09-27-2008, 12:02 PM   #59
Tuza

I do feel a calmness, cannot explain, but aware of it. Just keeping putting out those good vibrations people and we will change the planet for the better, I do it and I hope everyone remembers to do it at least once a day or night. xo
Old 09-27-2008, 10:13 PM   #60
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

Almost a quiet jubilee. The feelings of love are lifting us up on gentle waves of peace. Is it hope that has finally taken root in our hearts. An awakening that we are all one, all in this boat together and that we must pull the oars together to get to the otherside of tomorrow.

Blessings,
Nancy
SkyWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:05 PM   #61
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

A couple weeks ago, a lot of things started to change for me. I can feel the energy around me so much more, man sometimes it's really intense!! But I've been doing a lot to fill my room with love and it's working, I can feel fear dissolving through what I do! I am seeing the time between cause and affect, I can feel the instability of fear, love is the answer! See with eyes unclouded! We, the aware, are becoming even more aware! Those unaware are becoming aware! I have been so concerned earlier this year and now I feel this calmness, this stillness, this peace. My name is Olivia, which means peace, my sister's name is Nadia which means Hope. As pessimistic as I have been my whole life, I have never allowed myself to feel so much peace, so much of myself, so much love, til recent days. I am in love with everything, with all, we are one, we are beautiful! We are love manifested I realized I always had hope! I always had love within me. Things really seem to be speeding up. The only way I can make sense of it is that I, along with many others, are witnessing the end of time itself! These are such exciting times, and it's getting better Love, Peace, Harmony <3 <3 <3

"Look within. Be still. Free from fear and attachment, Know the sweet joy of the way." ~Buddha
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:45 AM   #62
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

yes definately!!! the last couple of months have been a remarkable growth spurt for me spiritually and mentally....everything for me came to a head on the summer equinox ....everything in my life that i was in denial about or scared of changing just EXPLODED in my face and after recovering from feeling clobbered (energetically speaking) i have really come into my truth and myself (still in process) but i haven't felt this good, positive and light since i was a little kid!
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 06:12 PM   #63
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member

noone & nothing is bringing me down...the feeling of complete euphoria is becoming stronger and stronger! it's impossible to describe. the higher level of consciousness is intensifying, and I am welcoming it with open arms!
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:24 PM   #64
quest
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Deacon View Post
Yes, i have felt a very positive shift for the past couple of months.

there are a few minds who are still attached to other "timelines".... i hope they will soon discover pathways out.

There is absolutely nothing to fear.

just continue to Point in the direction you wish to travel and be persistent

---------------------------------------------------------

"For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky."

The Law is One and we are of the body (some are still asleep, though):
Landrieu and Oracle must know this by now.

[ fantasy is fun, but don't let it go to your head ]

Step Outside The Box

---------------------------------------------------------
100% agree
Old 10-15-2008, 09:46 PM   #65
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Been in a positive shift for a while now. I only anticipate things to get better as my ability to deal with stressful events seems to be improving.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:56 PM   #66
SOUTHERNCALIBELIEVER
Avalon Senior Member

I gotta say, over the past week I just seem to feel energetic. This calming soothing feeling has come over me for some reason. I've been following camelot, infowars, all those sites i'm sure everyone else has been following and I just for some reason, don't care to check them as much anymore. I just have this feeling everything will be ok.
SOUTHERNCALIBELIEVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:35 PM   #67
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHERNCALIBELIEVER View Post
I've been following camelot, infowars, all those sites i'm sure everyone else has been following and I just for some reason, don't care to check them as much anymore. I just have this feeling everything will be ok.
Yeah, this site is such a downer most of time. I think I just come here out of habit, and to read all the posts on threads like this one.
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:18 AM   #68
quest
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHERNCALIBELIEVER View Post
I gotta say, over the past week I just seem to feel energetic. This calming soothing feeling has come over me for some reason. I've been following camelot, infowars, all those sites i'm sure everyone else has been following and I just for some reason, don't care to check them as much anymore. I just have this feeling everything will be ok.
exactly, imagine this feel expanding! formal power structures just are loosing grip day by day.

and then, the rough times we're supposed to go trough. why not focus on a scenario were change for the better, quick but gradually unfolds it selves? i see no reason why this couldn’t happen. Just a matter of changing our ‘software’ or believe system.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:48 AM   #69
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

Beautiful post. One that illicits fellow manifestors positive insights. I definitely feel a shift and have for a while. My psychic abilities have been increasing like crazy. And although there seems to be so much danger in the world, I feel like I haven't a care in the world. Like it's a beautiful summer day and I can feel a subtle breeze. Just out for a stroll.

Once again...Excellent post
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:44 AM   #70
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

I'm postive by nature. However, there is something going on here my me - I can't quite but my finger in it - I still feel very postive - extremely so, but I can't settle at anything for any amount of time - fidgety - explectant - these sorts of words.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:15 AM   #71
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherab View Post
Hi,
Has anyone else felt a real shift in their intuition of things to come? For many months I was feeling a very, very strong intuition to get ready for anything: learning primitive skills, finding a community fast, etc. In the past couple months I have been getting a new, very peaceful intuition, like everything is going to be fine, no catastrophes, no major grid collapse/starvation, etc. My intuition is not that specific, but I am just trying to translate a feeling I am getting into words. Is this just my own personal experience, or are many of you feeling this? Have we reached critical mass for the good?

Sorry, meant to post it in the Camelot forum!!
I also have a feeling that everything will be fine, contrary to what some "scared" people say.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:34 PM   #72
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

THe longer this day ticks on the more unsettled - or unable to settle - I feel - sort of don't like it any more a little like waiting for something big to happen and the times just dragging on forever...
Old 10-19-2008, 03:56 PM   #73
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I'm happy
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:58 PM   #74
Draconis
Avalon Senior Member

Yes. After a lifetime of pure negativity both inner and outer, I can actually feel a shift coming on.
Draconis is offline   Reply With Quote