Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2008, 08:07 PM   #1
procrastinator
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: saint john, new brunswick canada
Posts: 27
Default India Moon Probe - Any thoughts?

India is sending a probe to the moon to do some detailed recordings. Do you think they will find anything interesting?

I noticed in the BBS article they casually mention that moons atmosphere too. Is this fairly common knowledge?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7679818.stm
procrastinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:58 PM   #2
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 186
Default Re: India Moon Probe - Any thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by procrastinator View Post
India is sending a probe to the moon to do some detailed recordings. Do you think they will find anything interesting?

I noticed in the BBS article they casually mention that moons atmosphere too. Is this fairly common knowledge?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7679818.stm
Intersting development . Now , as you people know , the NASA crowd lied to the public for a lifetime as documented in " Dark Mission " of Richard Hoagland .
The Indian probe , if the Indians are honest about exploration , will reveal the lies of NASA . I would like the Indians to publish the photographs , not photoshopped or retouched a la NASA , so the would could see the deception . Once the decetpion is revealed , NASA's credibility will be forever destroyed . The photos will reveal the truth about the Moon , UFO , aliens and a lot of stuff the criminal in Governement spent a lifetime hiding from the taxpayers. I hope I am right with this scenario . I wish the Indian space progarmme good luck .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:02 PM   #3
Swanny
I dont need a label !
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Shire of Wilt
Posts: 2,889
Default Re: India Moon Probe - Any thoughts?

Apparently it's not made of cheese as previously thought, it's actually made of Korma..

Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:19 PM   #4
procrastinator
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: saint john, new brunswick canada
Posts: 27
Default Re: India Moon Probe - Any thoughts?

sounds win / win !
procrastinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:23 PM   #5
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeastern Brazil
Posts: 1,259
Default Re: India Moon Probe - Any thoughts?

I say it's better if they go at night.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Apparently it's not made of cheese as previously thought, it's actually made of Korma..

Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:44 AM   #6
fox222
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baton Rouge, LA US
Posts: 16
Default Re: India Moon Probe - Any thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
Intersting development . Now , as you people know , the NASA crowd lied to the public for a lifetime as documented in " Dark Mission " of Richard Hoagland .
The Indian probe , if the Indians are honest about exploration , will reveal the lies of NASA . I would like the Indians to publish the photographs , not photoshopped or retouched a la NASA , so the would could see the deception . Once the decetpion is revealed , NASA's credibility will be forever destroyed . The photos will reveal the truth about the Moon , UFO , aliens and a lot of stuff the criminal in Governement spent a lifetime hiding from the taxpayers. I hope I am right with this scenario . I wish the Indian space progarmme good luck .

I think we would rather go to war with any state than allow them to discredit NASA so blatantly.
fox222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon