Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2009, 03:23 PM   #1
Noela
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 205
Default David Wilcock on "criminal cartel", swine flu etc.

Two new articles by David Wilcock, covering a lot of
material - "Great Awakening II" and "Great Awakening III".

To quote David "information you will not hear on the
mainstream media or the alternative media".

Very informative and up to date (30th April 09)
covering swine flu, recent "suicides", Air Force 1
over New York etc.etc. with clips of source material.

www.divinecosmos.com
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 03:08 AM   #2
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 208
Default Re: David Wilcock on "criminal cartel", swine flu etc.

Outstanding!
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:54 AM   #3
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member
 
Unified Serenity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 893
Cool Re: David Wilcock on "criminal cartel", swine flu etc.

I'm sorry, I know many people believe that this Mr. Wilcock is just the next Cayce, but based on my 20 plus years of research in the political games and agenda, the Obama administration is just the other side of the same puppet game played out on us by the "Shadows of Power".

Wilcock's tone towards Obama nearly imparts savior status to this fraud of a President! For all the "revealing" Wilcock attributes to the Obama people regarding the evil Republican Neo-con Rhinos, I say it's just the old "Good cop vs. Bad cop" routine.

The Shadow Government can more easily accomplish some parts of their agenda by having a "Republican" in office. Likewise, they can also more easily accomplish other parts of their agenda by having a "Democrat" in office at other times. I mean who would really believe a war message and huge build up of the military complex by a "Jimmy Carter", "Obama", "Dukakas", "Mondale" verses a cowboy "Reagan", "Bush 41", "Bush never done anything worth anything" type of leader? And would a Republican make a good player for the National Health care socialistic system?

Here is the really awful part folks. WE WILL HAVE A NWO. Oh, don't fear, don't panic, it won't last long with them (the shadow powers) in control. No, because we are evolving spiritually. Don't hate them, just focus on universal love and peace, but please don't buy into this idea that Obama is from the government and "We are here to help you" baloney. You know, we haven't elected a true man of the people for President in..... hmmm, maybe since JFK. He may have been our last and maybe only man of the people, but there are others who might make the cut.

As a mother, it is my duty to prepare my children for school or going out in public. My God/dess if I left dressing up to my lil horde they would wear some God awful outfit which they dearly believe is just smashing! In reality it's a fashion nightmare, but aren't they so cute!?! So, I let them think they picked their clothes as lil elementary kids, but putting out 3 outfits and let them choose one. We aren't even given 3 choices for President, nope. We get 2 choices, and they are not us digging through our closets and throwing something together. No, these men and women who make it through the primaries through vote fraud, are hand picked by the Shadow Government!

Obama is their man. These various factions do fight with each other. They fight on who is going to control the illegal drug trade and other things. They make sure the opposing side looses billions in major drug busts all the while their stuff gets on the streets and into our children. There are 3 main Illuminati factions that fight bitterly for control, but when there is a threat to the Illuminati they all close ranks, work together to squash it, then go back to their game of princes, "World wide chess". We are their pawns, and it's all a game.

Look for more massive fear mongering tactics. The flu scare won't be enough. Some other huge event will happen, and it will happen soon as far as my energetic feelers go. So, sit back, play some very uplifting music, join in on the worldwide love meditations, and raise your vibrational energy to receive the many blessings coming our way in astral and beyond.

Thanks for reading, and may the love I and others feel for each soul continue to be magnified and nullify those fear energies.

Big warm fuzzy hugs and soul tingling ahhhhs to each of you,


Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 07:21 AM   #4
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 277
Default Re: David Wilcock on "criminal cartel", swine flu etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
I'm sorry, I know many people believe that this Mr. Wilcock is just the next Cayce, but based on my 20 plus years of research in the political games and agenda, the Obama administration is just the other side of the same puppet game played out on us by the "Shadows of Power".

Wilcock's tone towards Obama nearly imparts savior status to this fraud of a President! For all the "revealing" Wilcock attributes to the Obama people regarding the evil Republican Neo-con Rhinos, I say it's just the old "Good cop vs. Bad cop" routine.[snip]
unified serenity, very well put...obama is just furthering the previous administration's agenda. this is why i doubt wilcock is who he says he is. how can a "reborn cayce" be sooooooo wrong about obama!!!???? people wake up! just look at who obama has selected as his council. check out the real information, facts.

then one should ask, why is wilcock endorsing obama? hmmm....makes you wonder....

Last edited by Karen; 05-07-2009 at 12:46 AM.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 03:10 PM   #5
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: www.altimatrix.com
Posts: 1,525
Default Re: David Wilcock on "criminal cartel", swine flu etc.

Some time in the next 6 months or so, everyone who has fallen for the one sided main stream and alternative media spin on what Obama has been doing are going to be struggling to accept what they are seeing going down.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 03:54 PM   #6
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 119
Default Re: David Wilcock on "criminal cartel", swine flu etc.

brilliantly put Unified Serenity

I was moved by Obama listening him address democratic convention
in 2004 ,I was watching him ever since ,even donated some money
for his campain ,but the love afare was over when he endorsed
first bailout even before elections and I did not even voted for a man .
Sure he is much better presentable that Bush and he can
read his speech very well from teleprompter.
But he does not represent me when he sends drones to kill
inocent civilians in Pakistan or is silent when Israel sloters Palestinians

this is another spectrum of disinformation in my opinion
you have D Wilcock and his Obamania and he is suporting himself
with very expensive music or Michael St.Clair and his Sara Palin
2012 and also very expensive books ,take your pick ,is the attempt to
manipulate us coucoius or their higher sources are polluted is irrelevant .

and yes tone3jaguar it is going to be painfull for many to realise
that suposedly mesiah is just a pupet ,empty suit ,but that is another campaign to hodwink populace of entire world and it worked for milenia
but suddenly it works less and less as people are waking up
so the metods of supresion will be many and brutal ,dont give in
to fear and media induced panic ,sure everyone wants to protect if not himself then his family but ultimately we are safe and this is just a play .

so lets play lightly raising our vibration
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 04:13 PM   #7
judykott
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 711
Default Re: David Wilcock on "criminal cartel", swine flu etc.

United Serenity I agree with you totally about Obama. I would have to say we have never elected a president, from the very start down to George Washington. If one does research, go to the library of Congress, check out some of Washington's letters.I posted them on another thread a while back
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...&postcount=207

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...&postcount=209

If you read about how the constitution was set up and by who and peple mistake US for a democracy it was not set up that way and is not now a democracy. It was set up by elites who held huge land grants by the king and families had had the land in their possession for generations.

They, the founding fathers, predominately Masons of high degree, molded the constitution in part to protect their interests from the rabble, Almost half of them wanted America to be another Monarchy. So far the constitution is the closest thing on contemporary paper to a fair republic. We have drifted far from the original paper. Democracy sounds good but is not efficient form of government.The US was not ever a democracy in any shape or form. Would take a whole other thread on that alone. From that day on laws to protect the corporate or elite society have prevailed. If they give you something it is not for the reason you think. "Education" is a good example of that. The way they wish to set up health care is also not for the reason they may implement it, it will be one more way to keep track and give you treatments that are not in your best interest, control.

Every "side" you can think of whether it be political ( this includes the Mason Ron Paul), the churches, the green movement, women's movement, Hollywood, Media even most of the "Alternative" have all been engineered , funded, guided, or false info given to,or infiltrated or taken over by the PTB. It is really very clever on their part, they always give you another choice and control that one as well. Or if you realize that you are being played on both sides then many will just give up their is nothing I can do, apathy and depression so again a great way to neutralize something.

The New Age movement as well was started and funded by the CIA. The Dalai Lama was funded by the CIA and his brother trained and parachuted back in to Tibet, research how it was in Tibet when the Lama's were in power it was a horrible feudal system. I am not saying the Chinese government is better. I just got my eyes opened after I started going to a Monastery and thought I would do some research, I was shocked at many things I found out about it.

I say these things to just say keep your eyes open, if something sounds all love and light does not mean that is what the intent is of all of it. Some of the "lightworker" agenda as well. Many channelings, et contacts, even things that may feel from the heart at first may not be as they seem, tricksters abound in many forms and formless. Many are searching outside to feel and become a part of something to feel connected, to belong, that is what they want. Follow this person or that, they do not want you to look within. One must be strong from within, and attune from within. Take all information, that is all that it is, from what ever source, as not assumed fact, as a possibility, then give it a 360 view the facade on the front does not always match what's behind the curtain. What to do? The start and the finish of all of this is found within.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:29 AM   #8
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 653
Default Re: David Wilcock on "criminal cartel", swine flu etc.

I think it's good to have an alternative point of view like David Wilcock's around. If Obama is indeed attempting to fight the puppetmasters from the wrong end of the strings, he's going to have to be unbelievably clever to pull it off. He will have to arrange things so they are mortally wounded while making it look like he is doing just what they asked. Otherwise, he'll end up like JFK. I too was dismayed by Obama's support of the bailouts. I'm not convinced that Wilcock has it right. But, I've been feeling oddly optimistic about the future lately, and I have no idea why. I'll just wait and see like everyone else.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:01 AM   #9
feeler
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 360
Default Re: David Wilcock on "criminal cartel", swine flu etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
I think it's good to have an alternative point of view like David Wilcock's around. If Obama is indeed attempting to fight the puppetmasters from the wrong end of the strings, he's going to have to be unbelievably clever to pull it off. He will have to arrange things so they are mortally wounded while making it look like he is doing just what they asked. Otherwise, he'll end up like JFK. I too was dismayed by Obama's support of the bailouts. I'm not convinced that Wilcock has it right. But, I've been feeling oddly optimistic about the future lately, and I have no idea why. I'll just wait and see like everyone else.
Wilcock's endorsement of Obama is the barometer, the acid test.

Jnana, the worse it gets, the sooner it'll be over with. That's probably why.

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 08:46 AM   #10
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 603
Default Re: David Wilcock on "criminal cartel", swine flu etc.

"I do what I do because the galactic federation told me"

David Wilcok [in the case of the scientific views about the new age doctrine]


Soon we will Know What is the "Galactic Federation" and What's their alignement.

(And from where do they came)

A snippet:

Alfred Webre, the Exopolitics frontman: he's a Knight of Malta, the TOP NWO organization.

"There's no evidence that the aliens came from Outside the Earth"
Dr. Hynek, after 35 years investigatin the UFO phenomenon.

Cheers!...... ???
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:06 AM   #11
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: David Wilcock on "criminal cartel", swine flu etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
"I do what I do because the galactic federation told me"

David Wilcok [in the case of the scientific views about the new age doctrine]
I doubt David Wilcock said that, can you reference for me please - or have I misunderstood what you have posted ?

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:30 AM   #12
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: David Wilcock on "criminal cartel", swine flu etc.

I haven't heard about Wilcock's involvement with any galactic fedreation...in fact he said that Blossom goodchild was wrong before anybody else said that...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:36 AM   #13
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member
 
Dominic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Edgewood, Wa.
Posts: 302
Default Re: David Wilcock on "criminal cartel", swine flu etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
United Serenity I agree with you totally about Obama. I would have to say we have never elected a president, from the very start down to George Washington. If one does research, go to the library of Congress, check out some of Washington's letters.I posted them on another thread a while back
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...&postcount=207

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...&postcount=209

If you read about how the constitution was set up and by who and peple mistake US for a democracy it was not set up that way and is not now a democracy. It was set up by elites who held huge land grants by the king and families had had the land in their possession for generations.

They, the founding fathers, predominately Masons of high degree, molded the constitution in part to protect their interests from the rabble, Almost half of them wanted America to be another Monarchy. So far the constitution is the closest thing on contemporary paper to a fair republic. We have drifted far from the original paper. Democracy sounds good but is not efficient form of government.The US was not ever a democracy in any shape or form. Would take a whole other thread on that alone. From that day on laws to protect the corporate or elite society have prevailed. If they give you something it is not for the reason you think. "Education" is a good example of that. The way they wish to set up health care is also not for the reason they may implement it, it will be one more way to keep track and give you treatments that are not in your best interest, control.

Every "side" you can think of whether it be political ( this includes the Mason Ron Paul), the churches, the green movement, women's movement, Hollywood, Media even most of the "Alternative" have all been engineered , funded, guided, or false info given to,or infiltrated or taken over by the PTB. It is really very clever on their part, they always give you another choice and control that one as well. Or if you realize that you are being played on both sides then many will just give up their is nothing I can do, apathy and depression so again a great way to neutralize something.

The New Age movement as well was started and funded by the CIA. The Dalai Lama was funded by the CIA and his brother trained and parachuted back in to Tibet, research how it was in Tibet when the Lama's were in power it was a horrible feudal system. I am not saying the Chinese government is better. I just got my eyes opened after I started going to a Monastery and thought I would do some research, I was shocked at many things I found out about it.

I say these things to just say keep your eyes open, if something sounds all love and light does not mean that is what the intent is of all of it. Some of the "lightworker" agenda as well. Many channelings, et contacts, even things that may feel from the heart at first may not be as they seem, tricksters abound in many forms and formless. Many are searching outside to feel and become a part of something to feel connected, to belong, that is what they want. Follow this person or that, they do not want you to look within. One must be strong from within, and attune from within. Take all information, that is all that it is, from what ever source, as not assumed fact, as a possibility, then give it a 360 view the facade on the front does not always match what's behind the curtain. What to do? The start and the finish of all of this is found within.
Great post Judy

Trust no one

Go inside for the truth!!!
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:46 PM   #14
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 208
Default Re: David Wilcock on "criminal cartel", swine flu etc.

Wow I can only say that some here seem extremely poorly informed to the body of Wilcock's information. You can't just glance at a few things here and there and then use a singular point (that you happen not to accept) to disenfranchise a near lifetime worth of work. Isn't that the very thing we are all working against? We all cringe and shout out about disinformation, cover-ups and wrongful defamation of character when "they" do it. Are we so comfortable and righteous to feel justified in doing it ourselves?

You do not agree with his points about Obama... yet, you do not know that he is wrong... nor that you are right (although you appear to assert that you are and he isn't). Time will tell. It doesn't make him some sort of lap dog. To date he is probably the most accurate source of information out there. It borders on absurd that you take his positive spin on Obama as some kind of personal attack or veiled motive then use it as evidence to discredit his intentions/work. If you really disagree, it would be more beneficial to see a point by point discussion citing sourced information in an objective argument... otherwise you are simply filling the role of a negative repeater. Certainly Wilcock's data on the whole is extremely well sourced and original.

Which brings about an important question. Why is it that you need Obama to fit your definition? What is it that makes you resist the possibility that he is different? What purpose does your negativity serve? Does it help our cause or hurt it? Do you really know something or are you just repeating something from a source you consider more valuable? These are important points. Don't paint yourself into a corner just because you have a need to view the world in terms of great divisions and fear (you vs the ELITE GODLIKE DEMONS OF HELLLL) The ego certainly loves to feed from the trough of fear and attachment.

Realize that Wilcock is presenting a alternative and more positive view. Even if he is wrong, I don't see what purpose this form of negative presumption serves. In my view, you serve the greater good more so by supporting what he does right than trampling what you think he does wrong. We are all subject to being right and wrong. That fact doesn't define who we are.

Wouldn't you agree that if Obama were different, he would have to play the game well enough to avoid suspicion, find out who his friends really are and then covertly execute a plan? What would you do? Run right in and start feverishly rocking the boat? What kind of fool would do that?

If the information doesn't resonate with you, then it is not for you. If you feel it is overtly wrong and dangerous, then please help the rest of us out by making a real case. No need to work up a symphony of assumptions in attempt to discredit something you may have no real grasp of.

Thanks for reading...
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:26 PM   #15
246
Avalon Senior Member
 
246's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: near Toronto
Posts: 81
Default Re: David Wilcock on "criminal cartel", swine flu etc.

I like Wilcock's stance on Obama and other issues. I support Obama.
246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:35 PM   #16
jaby
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 254
Default Re: David Wilcock on "criminal cartel", swine flu etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 246 View Post
I like Wilcock's stance on Obama and other issues. I support Obama.
I absolutely agree.

I like and TRUST David Wilcock.

I like and TRUST Obama.

Until I personally have a good reason to say differently...no ammount of blah blah blah will sway me to think anything else.
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 02:54 PM   #17
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sedona Arizona
Posts: 549
Default Re: David Wilcock on "criminal cartel", swine flu etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaby View Post
I absolutely agree.

I like and TRUST David Wilcock.

I like and TRUST Obama.

Until I personally have a good reason to say differently...no ammount of blah blah blah will sway me to think anything else.
Agree too. Some people just like to go to the dark side about everything.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:33 PM   #18
Noela
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 205
Default Re: David Wilcock on "criminal cartel", swine flu etc.

Very good post Jonathan - very well reasoned.

I was so glad for someone to get in and state
the case positively.

The point you make that anyone who is 'at the top',
as the President is, has to play the game to some
extent, is particularly relevant. So many factions
to consider - so many likely results of any action
taken.

I get the feeling that much that Obama does -
or will do - is covert (in plan) and, as you suggest,
necessarily so. So he disappoints many people
who would like to see action taken immediately.
But such actions would 'rock the boat' of state,
and a President doesn't have the luxury to
act in that way - not if he is wise and compassionate.
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:05 AM   #19
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: David Wilcock on "criminal cartel", swine flu etc.

Again, people just can't resist a chance to take a cheap shot at David Wilcock, this time, it's his supposed worship of Obama.

What's next? Are you going to attack the way he dresses? The way he talks? The other things he says?

Move on people. If you don't like what he says, you don't even have to look at his site. Why waste energy typing out an attack response when you can save that energy for something more important to you?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:07 AM   #20
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: David Wilcock on "criminal cartel", swine flu etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I haven't heard about Wilcock's involvement with any galactic fedreation...in fact he said that Blossom goodchild was wrong before anybody else said that...
Yeah we need proof before posting such things.

I too, like Anchor, am oddly optimistic about the future.

Last edited by Humble Janitor; 05-12-2009 at 08:30 AM.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:08 AM   #21
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: David Wilcock on "criminal cartel", swine flu etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathon View Post
Wow I can only say that some here seem extremely poorly informed to the body of Wilcock's information. You can't just glance at a few things here and there and then use a singular point (that you happen not to accept) to disenfranchise a near lifetime worth of work. Isn't that the very thing we are all working against? We all cringe and shout out about disinformation, cover-ups and wrongful defamation of character when "they" do it. Are we so comfortable and righteous to feel justified in doing it ourselves?

You do not agree with his points about Obama... yet, you do not know that he is wrong... nor that you are right (although you appear to assert that you are and he isn't). Time will tell. It doesn't make him some sort of lap dog. To date he is probably the most accurate source of information out there. It borders on absurd that you take his positive spin on Obama as some kind of personal attack or veiled motive then use it as evidence to discredit his intentions/work. If you really disagree, it would be more beneficial to see a point by point discussion citing sourced information in an objective argument... otherwise you are simply filling the role of a negative repeater. Certainly Wilcock's data on the whole is extremely well sourced and original.

Which brings about an important question. Why is it that you need Obama to fit your definition? What is it that makes you resist the possibility that he is different? What purpose does your negativity serve? Does it help our cause or hurt it? Do you really know something or are you just repeating something from a source you consider more valuable? These are important points. Don't paint yourself into a corner just because you have a need to view the world in terms of great divisions and fear (you vs the ELITE GODLIKE DEMONS OF HELLLL) The ego certainly loves to feed from the trough of fear and attachment.

Realize that Wilcock is presenting a alternative and more positive view. Even if he is wrong, I don't see what purpose this form of negative presumption serves. In my view, you serve the greater good more so by supporting what he does right than trampling what you think he does wrong. We are all subject to being right and wrong. That fact doesn't define who we are.

Wouldn't you agree that if Obama were different, he would have to play the game well enough to avoid suspicion, find out who his friends really are and then covertly execute a plan? What would you do? Run right in and start feverishly rocking the boat? What kind of fool would do that?

If the information doesn't resonate with you, then it is not for you. If you feel it is overtly wrong and dangerous, then please help the rest of us out by making a real case. No need to work up a symphony of assumptions in attempt to discredit something you may have no real grasp of.

Thanks for reading...
RIGHT ON!
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon