Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2009, 02:38 PM   #1
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeastern Brazil
Posts: 1,259
Default Let US Pray.....

Hi everyone,

It appears that religious ceremonies are going somewhat astray as religious leaders (sic) at the Gamaliel Foundation have crossed the line and outright forsaken Jesus as the Saviour and replaced him with Barak Obama.

Obamanism could be the next big religion. Someone should really start putting a cap on these fringe religious sects.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq3npnzMNaY

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:54 PM   #2
Debi5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 57
Default Re: Let US Pray.....

This gives me Chills. The insanity seems to be reaching a whole new level.
Debi5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:56 PM   #3
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: BC. Canada
Posts: 1,340
Default Re: Let US Pray.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi everyone,

It appears that religious ceremonies are going somewhat astray as religious leaders (sic) at the Gamaliel Foundation have crossed the line and outright forsaken Jesus as the Saviour and replaced him with Barak Obama.

Obamanism could be the next big religion. Someone should really start putting a cap on these fringe religious sects.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq3npnzMNaY

Best regards,

Steve
Very difficult to hear what that woman was calling out....but what was the group saying after she called out each statement.......to me, it sounded like "deliver us Obama" Steve is that what you heard?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:59 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: Let US Pray.....

if it makes us sick and angry and disgusted then they win.

I know in my heart that they need our prayers to put the light into their hearts.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 03:04 PM   #5
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeastern Brazil
Posts: 1,259
Default Re: Let US Pray.....

Hi waitinginthewings,

I not only heard that, but more.

Try this link. It has subtitles....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUazd...eature=related

Best regards,

Steve



Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Very difficult to hear what that woman was calling out....but what was the group saying after she called out each statement.......to me, it sounded like "deliver us Obama" Steve is that what you heard?
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 03:14 PM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: Let US Pray.....

Steve,

It makes me tear up that this has happened. I feel bad because they want healthcare and I am quite sure they are being paid to do this.

They think Obama is a new savior and have lost their ways. I'm sure that they know NOT what they are doing. I believe that everyone s/b allowed healthcare, but not under that particular plan.

Public option has to go and I thought I heard it was already dead.

So many people have Obama as a savior and I find it sad and all it is really going to do is put more people against people. If Obama knows of this, he MUST condemn this act.

That is why I say they need our prayers.

They keep dragging this healthcare bill out to COVER the real news of the takeover of Arden Montana and that they called the whole state of California pandemic now due to 8 deaths. Oh cmon ! Also the senate is voting on making Chicago under martial law.

People are being diverted so badly.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 05:43 PM   #7
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeastern Brazil
Posts: 1,259
Default Re: Let US Pray.....

Hi mntruthseeker,

The video is from last year around December time, even before he took office, so it seems that this Health Care bill has been on the cards well before it was presented this last few months.

If there are any good investigators out there a little closer to home, there could be an interesting story in this to tell.

Best regards,

Steve



Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Steve,

It makes me tear up that this has happened. I feel bad because they want healthcare and I am quite sure they are being paid to do this.

They think Obama is a new savior and have lost their ways. I'm sure that they know NOT what they are doing. I believe that everyone s/b allowed healthcare, but not under that particular plan.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 06:13 PM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: Let US Pray.....

oh very good point there Steve. Nobody really did investigate Obama as they did others running. Dr. Ron Paul never got into much of the debating at all. We both know that the decision was made prior to the election on any president.

Personally I believe that Hillary was to be the one but towards the end of the debate they decided to give it to Obama. Why, because he somehow had manage to "steal" away the votes. No one will convince me this didn't happen, not that the voting is ever the real deal. Obama had taken over the process......LOL regardless of what TPTB wanted. They more of less had to settle......IMO This was done by the live ballots.......per cheaters at the pole of dead people and fictious charaters such as Mickey Mouse (yes, that was used)

We all know that the Health Bill was written by some of the same people involved with Acorn. Its not a secret due to Glenn Beck's broadcasting.

All of the people involved with Obama are stealing the show (IMO).

This could be a very good thing for the Americans if they truly are not trying to make the US a communistic country. That is not something that I want to see.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 07:14 PM   #9
Debi5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 57
Default Re: Let US Pray.....

You are right truthseeker, I do pray for all of us daily. People are so desperate
and will turn to whoever or whatever promises hope. It is sad and can you imagine how they will feel when they learn the truth? It never ceases to amaze me how easily so many are controlled. Thank God we're awake. I think we all will be needed someday very soon.
Debi5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 07:54 PM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: Let US Pray.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debi5 View Post
You are right truthseeker, I do pray for all of us daily. People are so desperate
and will turn to whoever or whatever promises hope. It is sad and can you imagine how they will feel when they learn the truth? It never ceases to amaze me how easily so many are controlled. Thank God we're awake. I think we all will be needed someday very soon.
That thought keeps me going. Otherwise, I would surely be in the mental ward by now. I send the information and told the only sister our of 5 that are in this world, that is she has questions to ask me. The other ones ignore me. As if I would go away.


First off, I asked my son, why me ? Now I tell him. Get ahold of all the info you can because we will be needed to help explain when they turn to us.

I don't want to think of the time when they figure it out but I will do my best to help them. I pray it happens soon as I am going slowly nuts to hear their interpetations to what is going on. so crazy !
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon