Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2008, 01:48 PM   #26
gwynned
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 88
Default Re: US Military Forces Rebellion against FEMA death camps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
Dude might have a point. We all know what's happening to the dollar: we are watching the destruction of our money. If the money's no good, the cops and the soldiers will do what everyone else will...go home to be with their families.
I didn’t give much credence initially to the talk about the return of a US military unit to control “civil disobedience”. Of course I didn’t put it past them, but I needed more evidence. But it seems that the German parliament is about to allow domestic military deployment, an intensely charged issue.

Of course the liberal SPD is capitulating. There has been a gradual militarization of the German police on the heels of enthusiasm about the German military since the undermining and attacks on Yugoslavia, involvement in Afghanistan and Iraq, all of an imperialist nature. But this brings it to a new level and shines a light on the recent US military domestic deployment.

To my mind, this indicates that the finance and internal security ministries of the US and EU have started regular discussions about social disorder and protest due to the collapse of the financial system. It confirms that the domestic military deployment in the US is without any accidental or “innocent” motive. This means that the capitalists in Europe have overcome their initial shock and realize that it will get much worse. Of course, the German state is intensely derivative of US policies and they admire the US for saving them from their own fascism. Their admiration is rather disgusting at times … of course, no role is assigned to the USSR to saving them from themselves, but west Germans continue to control the state and media after all. But it is precisely this derivative character of German policies that forces a reassessment of the US deployment. Does this not also mean that some wish to reestablish a semi-fascist or authoritarian system for themselves in Europe, which cannot be so bad because it’s “liberal” and “American”, right?

Anyway, it is an ominous sign and shows the economic AND political coordination of NATO states in the face of this financial crisis.

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2008/...-Terrorism.php
gwynned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:14 PM   #27
BlueEgyptian
Avalon Senior Member
 
BlueEgyptian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA-PLANET EARTH
Posts: 7
Default Re: US Military Forces Rebellion against FEMA death camps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFever View Post
I wonder why they "allowed" us to drop bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

peace,
Julie
Probably because it is exactly what we needed to get to now.

Also it is theorized that the increase in saucer crashes was directly caused by our exploding those bombs. Supposedly nuclear explosions create damage multi-dimensionally.

And consider the two bombs were using 1940s technology. We really have NO idea how damaging any of the missiles we have in commission will be, because they are so much larger and powerful than before.
BlueEgyptian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:01 PM   #28
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: US Military Forces Rebellion against FEMA death camps.

You made me smile with this post. Its what I want to believe in more than ever......what about the group of gang members and other young men that have been training in Chicago? Do you think that they will be ok on all of this? You do remember all the ammunition that Obama has stored in Chicago that he got right after his seat in the senate, don't you? Well it was massige amounts and I don't like it in the hands of the very young and addicts. M16 etc............

I keep wanting to think that he is building an army to join on the good ole citizens side,but it seems so far fetched.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:34 PM   #29
Darkshade
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Somewhere in Norway
Posts: 7
Default Re: US Military Forces Rebellion against FEMA death camps.

The only reason there hasn't been any new nukes since Hiroshima is because now so many countries have them. They are scared to use them because if they do some other country might nuke back. Arming your country with nukes has become more a psychological thing stating that "Now we have nukes If you attack us you might get nuked by us". Nobody wants to start a nuke war since they can wipe out the entire earth, god knows how many times.

Conlclusion: The one that nukes first will always be known as the country that ruined it all, if it don't wipe out every living thing that is.

In the end you all have your right to believe what you want, but my belief is not that there is some "light force" preventing a nuke war.
Darkshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:55 PM   #30
strayslack
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeast Missouri
Posts: 75
Default Re: US Military Forces Rebellion against FEMA death camps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshade View Post
The only reason there hasn't been any new nukes since Hiroshima is because now so many countries have them. They are scared to use them because if they do some other country might nuke back. Arming your country with nukes has become more a psychological thing stating that "Now we have nukes If you attack us you might get nuked by us". Nobody wants to start a nuke war since they can wipe out the entire earth, god knows how many times.

Conlclusion: The one that nukes first will always be known as the country that ruined it all, if it don't wipe out every living thing that is.

In the end you all have your right to believe what you want, but my belief is not that there is some "light force" preventing a nuke war.
INCREDIBLE usage of the word nuke. Bravo.
strayslack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:06 PM   #31
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 1,153
Default Re: US Military Forces Rebellion against FEMA death camps.

isnt the idea to let americans destroy each otbher buy divide and conquor tactics. via a civil war. people shouldnt give it to them. we are a miniscule % of the population. imagine how a non awakend individual would react to having his money taekn away and being faced by military cops.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:04 PM   #32
Steven
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Temiscouata
Posts: 873
Default Re: US Military Forces Rebellion against FEMA death camps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
Regardless of what's gonna happen these few days,

one thing is certain.

Things are happening, and 2012 will happen regardless of this week's events.
First, I want to thank you TruthSayer for your thoughts. I agree 100%.

I am happy to read your point of view, because in viewing it from a different angle then mine, we both come to the very same conclusion.

Yes, things ARE happening. Good news are coming out. And a New Paradigm is into manifestation NOW.

I am proud to be a Hu-man becoming when I see guys like you standing up for The Force of Creation.

Namaste brother and have a wonderful journey, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:51 AM   #33
Darkshade
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Somewhere in Norway
Posts: 7
Default Re: US Military Forces Rebellion against FEMA death camps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strayslack View Post
INCREDIBLE usage of the word nuke. Bravo.
Thank you

I think I made my statement there using it so much
Darkshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:16 AM   #34
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: US Military Forces Rebellion against FEMA death camps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
You made me smile with this post. Its what I want to believe in more than ever......what about the group of gang members and other young men that have been training in Chicago? Do you think that they will be ok on all of this? You do remember all the ammunition that Obama has stored in Chicago that he got right after his seat in the senate, don't you? Well it was massige amounts and I don't like it in the hands of the very young and addicts. M16 etc............

I keep wanting to think that he is building an army to join on the good ole citizens side,but it seems so far fetched.
Unless you have links with concrete proof, you are simply using blind speculation and paranoia here.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 10:51 AM   #35
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Truthsayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 133
Default Re: US Military Forces Rebellion against FEMA death camps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
Dude might have a point. We all know what's happening to the dollar: we are watching the destruction of our money. If the money's no good, the cops and the soldiers will do what everyone else will...go home to be with their families.
I am sure someone is looking out for the dollar.

Last time I check, the dollar hasn't crashed yet.

Damn, the dark forces are getting sloppy.
Truthsayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 11:14 AM   #36
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 1,153
Default Re: US Military Forces Rebellion against FEMA death camps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
I am sure someone is looking out for the dollar.

Last time I check, the dollar hasn't crashed yet.

Damn, the dark forces are getting sloppy.
its in the process of crashing now. these financial structures are large and it will take a while longer for the global finances to completely collapse..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:39 PM   #37
munkey
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of
Posts: 143
Default Re: US Military Forces Rebellion against FEMA death camps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
Are you kidding me? The fight began on Sept 11 2001 and you said it has not began? Ha!
The fight started long before then, this fight started before WWI.
The real battle has not yet fully got into swing yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
You sound like the McCain camp. "We are down 6points and we have them right where we want them.
I am not foolish enough to think the game is won before the final whistle



Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
It is spelled Hiroshima.
I didn't know I was being marked for spelling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
I told you before. The Dark Forces have been allowed to dick around before but they will not be allowed to do so again.
where is your proof that they have finished dicking around?
If they had finished do you think they would be making posts like this "Huge Protests As New Jersey Declares Flu Vaccines Mandatory "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
If they are so powerful, I challenge the Dark Forces to nuke the whole world now. Do it! Cmon!

Prove to us how powerful you are.
I never said they would nuke the world, a few tactical nukes have already been talked about by Israel as a way of busting into the underground nuclear plants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
You Dark Forces think you are omni-potent?! If you have the ability to nuke the world, you would have done so ages ago.
they don't want to huke the world, they want to be our Gods on earth to do with as they please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
You Dark Forces are just a bunch of old toothless dogs pretending to be wolves. All bark and no bite!
you should know that wolves don't bark, so why would a dog pretend to be a wolf and give itself away by barking?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
The Dark Forces may think they own both teams of a small local football game but it is the Light Forces and the Creator who own all the teams in all the leagues in all the sports in every country.
I don't disagree that the teams are ultimately owned by a higher force, but don't forget that the owner doesn't have to get involved until he thinks things have just gone too far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
In fact it is the Light Forces who lend the Dark Forces the moolah for both of their teams but the Light Forces are gonna collect on the unpaid debt very soon.
Don't get sucked into believing that those lending the money are in fact the good guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
What can I say eh? Payback's a B1tch and Karma bites everyone on their azzes.

Game Over.
I do believe in Karma, but I am also not foolish enough to think that all is getting better.

I would love to be able to delude myself into thinking that we are going to have the perfect world in a short time.

just remember that the band kept playing while the Titanic was sinking
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:52 PM   #38
munkey
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of
Posts: 143
Default Re: US Military Forces Rebellion against FEMA death camps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
I am sure someone is looking out for the dollar.

Last time I check, the dollar hasn't crashed yet.

Damn, the dark forces are getting sloppy.
hate to rain on your parade yet again Truthsayer.

If you look at the markets at the moment, oil is dropping fast ,it went from $147 dollars a barrel and now there is real talk of it going down to $50 dollars a barrel.

Wow that is great I hear people say.

Oil around the world is generally paid for in US dollars, so if a country like Iceland wanted to purchase oil, it would first have to purchase US debt, giving money to the US economy and in return Iceland gets US dollars to buy oil.

Iceland is now bankrupt, it cannot purchase US dollars so it can't buy oil.
1 country is now out of the equasion, imagine many countries around the world going into severe recession with less people working and therefore the amount of oil required drops too, the more the demand drops, the less US debt that is purchased, the less debt purchased, the less income for the US.
That means that public works get reduced and business gets crippled, The goverment prints more and more money trying to keep your economy going.
This causes something called hyper inflation and you find that you will need a wheel barrow to carry your money in to buy a loaf of bread.
The other side effect on this is that the Middle east countries start to feel the pinch as well, they are no longer making the same amount of money now due to reduced demand and lower prices.
That is why OPEC are frantically trying to get together to try and increase prices by reducing supply.
The more who supply the oil will be trying to undercut their competition to make sure they get the deals.

do you still think the dark forces are getting sloppy?
Or have you just got a little side tracked and missed the forrest for the trees?
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:53 PM   #39
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 211
Default Re: US Military Forces Rebellion against FEMA death camps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelle Baley View Post
Before we asked for help in our spirits is why. WE were handed this dangerous material and were not spiritually mature enough to feel the warnings go off to cease creating them. I think that the time of hiroshima is when the attention of their worlds came to ours.
Trying to reason this response but it just doesnt resonate. The world has had spiritually advanced people long before Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

More likely to me that there is no "They" and that "We" create our own destiny. Mass consciousness is the key to changing our direction. I think the Hiroshima and Nagasaki experience helped influence it but we arent out of the woods yet. Mankind still has lessons to learn before it gets turned around. Better get started before we learn the hard way.

Try to enjoy the ride and love your fellow human beings.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon