Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2008, 03:52 AM   #26
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 83
Default Re: Oct 14 event canceled due to “free will” per David Wilcock

people like goodchild believe what they channel. Why can't they accept that what they channel is either their unconcious. or just an item representing something else. You should NEVER interpret a vision or channel literally.
ranma187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 03:54 AM   #27
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member
 
PodWORLD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 171
Default Re: Oct 14 event canceled due to “free will” per David Wilcock

This article gives some info on channelling and has links at top to other articles.

http://www.kheper.net/topics/New_Age/channeling.htm
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 04:01 AM   #28
feeler
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 360
Default Re: Oct 14 event canceled due to “free will” per David Wilcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicentricity View Post
Because it appears as though you are basically saying that:

- October 14th was supposed to occur according to a highly credible source
- you think David Wilcock offered a poor explanation for why the sighting didn't happen, because
- you think free will either does not exist or is a misunderstood concept, due to many external factors that you choose to see as more significant than your own choices

Is this correct or am I way off base here? Please help me understand, as this ineffective crosstalking of our last two posts is not really something I enjoy. Please remember we are friends here, seeking to enlighten each other



omnicentricity

1. Whether the source is credible or otherwise is purely subjective.
2. David Wilcock offered an explanation that, in my opinion, is not entirely complete (hence this thread).
3. My argument here is not whether the "will" is "free" but whether the "will" is "shaped" or "guided" (or misguided for that matter).


The issue at hand, as described by Alex Collier:



Quote:
"As far as our free will as compared to the free will of other races, it is one and the same. It's just that we don't as a population have the realization of the power of our collective free will. We don't totally realize the sovereignty that our free will gives us. That is why they are manipulating us through belief systems in order to try and get is to relinquish our free will, by coercing us to use our own free will against us and ask them to come down here and control us. It's a choice." - Alex Collier



Additional reference from a differenct source (note: the key words here are "undermine" and "lack" in regards to the free will):

Quote:
Coercion and manipulation undermine free will, on this view, in virtue of making agents not reasons-responsive. If Allison has been brainwashed to walk the dog at a certain time, then even if she were to turn on the news and sees that it is snowing, she would attempt to walk the dog despite having good reasons not to. Thus, manipulated agents are not reasons-responsive, and in virtue of this lack free will. [See Fischer and Ravizza (1998) for one of the primary reasons-responsive views of free will.]

Last edited by feeler; 10-17-2008 at 07:33 PM.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:18 AM   #29
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: switzerland
Posts: 455
Default Re: Oct 14 event canceled due to “free will” per David Wilcock

just a thought..
the 14th october anouncements mentioned a 2000miles big spaceship next to spaceship earth? 2000miles = our moon (the biggest satellite circling earth)! (remember the moon of The Truman Show..) 14th october was said to be the strongest full moon ....
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:29 AM   #30
Tuza
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Oct 14 event canceled due to “free will” per David Wilcock

I tried joining DW forum to get an answer to my question, but couldn't and then thought better of it. So I will ask here again. I asked the fake David Wilcock who posted here yesterday (when I still thought it was the real DW):

So the aliens didn't show up because of free will, well how come there are many down here already playing around with our free will? No, there are more than the reptilians, as per whistleblowers and numerous other testimonies. I don't think I am going to get an answer from the real DW, shame. I honestly wanted his take on the question.

(Deneutralizing warheads is in essence interfering with free will), although on these occasions please feel free guys....we don't need these anywhere.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:04 AM   #31
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: Oct 14 event canceled due to “free will” per David Wilcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
So the aliens didn't show up because of free will, well how come there are many down here already playing around with our free will? No, there are more than the reptilians, as per whistleblowers and numerous other testimonies. I don't think I am going to get an answer from the real DW, shame. I honestly wanted his take on the question.

(Deneutralizing warheads is in essence interfering with free will), although on these occasions please feel free guys....we don't need these anywhere.
I am not DW.

Its not that they didnt show up. Expressing it in this fashion, implies that there was at some point, a notion that they would and that there was a hard schedule. That was just a viral idea that got started recently (its only been about 10 weeks!)

So far as I have understood it, such "landings" or "mass-apparition" are unlikely to happen until towards the very end of the ascension process. This would be when all of the people still around are the ones that will be attuned enough to the ascension process, that thier free will desicion to go through with the process has been made. Help from these ET beings will be essential, as the Earth is being born into a new existance and it is a difficult delivery. The labor has been long and hard, and expert planet-scale mid-wifery is requried. (We can all help here)

There is an exception, in the case of nuclear weapons. The use of these will not be permitted on a wide scale because the destruction is not confined to just our plane of existence. We would be causing harm to existence that we dont even know about. Thus there is more than just our free-will at stake.

Any such attempt at nuclear mass destruction would then enable intervention. The odd bomb here and there (testing, alleged 911 mini-nukes etc) seems to be tolerable, but I think anything over a certain threshold thriggers intervention and prevention.

Should such intervention be necessary, it will be a huge karmic setback for us, and many of the opportunities that would otherwise have been available to us to learn and accelerate our evolution will be lost.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:26 AM   #32
Tuza
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Oct 14 event canceled due to “free will” per David Wilcock

Thank you Anchor, I understand all that you have said, but David Wilcock stated in his October 14 statement on Divine Cosmos that this did not occur because it would violate our free will.

What I am saying therefore if DW is correct on his theory about alien intervention and our free will, then why are there still aliens down here (besides the rep's) who are interfering with our free will.

DW also mentions that we are quarantined, well I can understand that also but it doesn't stop these other aliens being here. My question still stands DW.

Now I get the feeling if there are replies it will be to the tune (there only the bad aliens and they don't care about our free will).

That doesn't cut it for me if we are very much quarantined.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:53 AM   #33
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Hartlepool England But Moving Shortly to Fauldhouse Scotland
Posts: 172
Cool Re: Oct 14 event canceled due to “free will” per David Wilcock

Never trust a given date - as most other 'life' forms are from a different space / time continuum
some are in 'no-time' some are 'future' some are 'past'.
The event will happen someday - but trying to put our material earth times to it are not possible.

So just keep on watching the sky - just keep on wondering why.
Seth Haniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:00 AM   #34
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 288
Default Re: Oct 14 event canceled due to “free will” per David Wilcock

Feeler I dig what your doing by the way.

We have to accept our soverignty as part of the creator.

Alot of brainwashed people act like programmed slaves stating all this mumbo jumbo intellectual metaphysical jargon like, it will happen during the ascension, its not our time, use your inner work etc... Seems to me these are just excuses. The time is now! We need to petition our own free will.

The level of deception is immense. Most cultural ideas in the super conscious collective are deceptions. For instance false flag, cultural movements (beatles, lsd, music, New Age movement, education, etc.) Not to mention the poisening by fluoride, and other chemicals causing us to accept this programming and parrot responses.

We dont have to take this ****. Were part of the creator and deserve a good environment to help our evolution.

Its terrible and unfortunately like a good slave who does not know he is a slave will give excuses as to why the illusion should continue.

Weep....
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:02 PM   #35
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 139
Default Re: Oct 14 event canceled due to “free will” per David Wilcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
People are starting to "wake up"? LOL...All of those "people belonging in the federation of light" is in a world of their own. They also like to daydream alot, because it helps them to pretend for them to look good and to feel great!
It's all part of the path. Some of us require to be with our heads in the clouds. If only for a while.

It didn't happen because it could not happen. Those that said it would happen maybe channelled the collective desire of their followers. Not actual physical reality.

Remember that this like anything belonging to current events is just part of the collective dream. It might actually be part of how this information bubbles from the subconscious to the conscious. But the lies and the misinformation should preferably be avoided.. In this situation it clearly wasn't. And that caused many negative effects.

We don't know much about the "psychoverse"... Actually I think we should hire a shaman to explain to us the basics...

The only bad thing about all this are the negative effects. Don't let it get to you. If you believed in it or not it's not worth getting angry or sad about. It is what it is. And we'll just smile about it in the future.

It'll be a great story to tell them when finally they DO arrive. Even if I think that will be at least one more decade into the future.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:57 PM   #36
feeler
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 360
Default Re: Oct 14 event canceled due to “free will” per David Wilcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
Thank you Anchor, I understand all that you have said, but David Wilcock stated in his October 14 statement on Divine Cosmos that this did not occur because it would violate our free will.

What I am saying therefore if DW is correct on his theory about alien intervention and our free will, then why are there still aliens down here (besides the rep's) who are interfering with our free will.

DW also mentions that we are quarantined, well I can understand that also but it doesn't stop these other aliens being here. My question still stands DW.

Now I get the feeling if there are replies it will be to the tune (there only the bad aliens and they don't care about our free will).

That doesn't cut it for me if we are very much quarantined.
Excellent points Tuza.

Miriam Delicado and Alex Collier both pointed to the ugly things taking place underground. I brought up this issue of missing children multiple times in the Project Avalon forum, but most are pre-occupied preparing their trips to the hills.

- It's NOT the free will of the children to be kidnapped and be the reptilians’ daily supplements.
- It IS the free will of the vast majority of human adults to see the children of the earth grow up and have happy childhood.

This is a blatant violation of our free will. This is hypocrisy. -feeler

Last edited by feeler; 10-17-2008 at 08:02 PM.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 07:04 PM   #37
feeler
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 360
Default Re: Oct 14 event canceled due to “free will” per David Wilcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by capreycorn View Post
just a thought..
the 14th october anouncements mentioned a 2000miles big spaceship next to spaceship earth? 2000miles = our moon (the biggest satellite circling earth)! (remember the moon of The Truman Show..) 14th october was said to be the strongest full moon ....
What a perceptive observation capreycorn. It's here all along. It only takes a 180 degree rotation of the satellite for the others to realize what it really is. -feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 07:23 PM   #38
feeler
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 360
Default Re: Oct 14 event canceled due to “free will” per David Wilcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
Feeler I dig what your doing by the way.

We have to accept our soverignty as part of the creator.

Alot of brainwashed people act like programmed slaves stating all this mumbo jumbo intellectual metaphysical jargon like, it will happen during the ascension, its not our time, use your inner work etc... Seems to me these are just excuses. The time is now! We need to petition our own free will.

The level of deception is immense. Most cultural ideas in the super conscious collective are deceptions. For instance false flag, cultural movements (beatles, lsd, music, New Age movement, education, etc.) Not to mention the poisening by fluoride, and other chemicals causing us to accept this programming and parrot responses.

We dont have to take this ****. Were part of the creator and deserve a good environment to help our evolution.

Its terrible and unfortunately like a good slave who does not know he is a slave will give excuses as to why the illusion should continue.

Weep....
Magamud, well said. I weep with you. Others can say I'm suffering from the lower-frequency "victim consciousness" all they want. -feeler

p.s. Even a third-world country like China knew the effects of fluoride. What a joke.


http://www.fluorideresearch.org/412/...2_p111-114.pdf
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 07:32 PM   #39
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: America
Posts: 427
Default Re: Oct 14 event canceled due to “free will” per David Wilcock

“The feasibility of aliens "just showing up" without being unanimously invited by humanity would not be congruent with other laws and rules of what it means to be a sovereign being.”

I have way too many neighbors and friends who drop in to my house without being invited.

UFO’s have been dropping in “uninvited” on mankind for years and centuries.

People talk about “laws and rules” of the universe. Where can I find proof of these laws?

I know people have blind faith and make up all sorts of beliefs so that they can follow them.

But proof of a law which says “they/extraterrestrials” can’t “interfere” with us? Can someone please show me where that the existence of that law can be proved?

There is no proof that it exists.
There is no proof that it does not exist.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 07:50 PM   #40
feeler
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 360
Default Re: Oct 14 event canceled due to “free will” per David Wilcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
“The feasibility of aliens "just showing up" without being unanimously invited by humanity would not be congruent with other laws and rules of what it means to be a sovereign being.”

I have way too many neighbors and friends who drop in to my house without being invited.

UFO’s have been dropping in “uninvited” on mankind for years and centuries.

People talk about “laws and rules” of the universe. Where can I find proof of these laws?

I know people have blind faith and make up all sorts of beliefs so that they can follow them.

But proof of a law which says “they/extraterrestrials” can’t “interfere” with us? Can someone please show me where that the existence of that law can be proved?

There is no proof that it exists.
There is no proof that it does not exist.

KathyT, I love your understatement - except that our neighbors and "friends" spray biological/chemical agents all over inside our houses, and bring .44 calibers as gifts to our sons and daughters. -feeler

Ref: 'The Gods of Eden' by William Bramley
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:07 PM   #41
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The upper left chamber of the heart of Earth-Colorado
Posts: 69
Default Re: Oct 14 event canceled due to “free will” per David Wilcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
The so-called "free will" of the majority is formed or based upon the many years of deceit, disinformation, mind-control techniques, alien intervention (both direct and indirect), and manipulation. The “will” is hardly qualified to be considered as “free.” IMO, what we have is enslaved will. What I am hoping to see is that the enslaved will is freed at some point in time. What’s your take?
It is still our own; free will. this issue of sacredness is at question.

This is yet what is missing from all your comments in defining what provides or delivers us into the way of free will. where is it that honor can be part of the process if morals of Love for all concerned are absent?

The personal skill to hone free will is being relearned. the inner technology of peace is the only way out of what is termed "manipulations" of the will. The technology is not remembered much at all for many many eons of generations so we can barely sensory inner truth without higher benevolent assistance.

This is being given us as an opportunity by the FOL now!

I must emphasize that we have a limited time frame from which we will be allowed so direct this intervention that humanity has cried out for in spirit. the time is now. ask for help, yet command it upon your ego to step aside and receive the assistance. if you have chosen to become awake and you do not feel helped right inside this now -with energy flowing down from above and filtering directly into your crown as you attempt discerning truth, you have not asked.

I call for PEACE held. Peace is needed within so that peace out here can be achieved and maintained. we have to rely upon our planet to keep us safe from those that are no longer inside the vehicle to hold such a space.

I call for calm of spirit with the temperance of a trust that we are all free to choose now that Babylon falls -the veil that held illusion together.

please visit this site and attempt to hold peace not fear


http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=5527

Last edited by Kelle Baley; 10-17-2008 at 10:50 PM.
Kelle Baley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:32 PM   #42
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Normal, IL
Posts: 111
Default Re: Oct 14 event canceled due to “free will” per David Wilcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
David keeps getting funnier and funnier
you get a kick out of the truth?


now, regarding anybody who doesn't think we have free will...i'm not really following. your argument is that we are being manipulated, therefore we don't really have free will? i don't see how. you can only be manipulated if you choose to let other manipulate you, hence free will. likewise, if you choose to ignore the truth, you have freely chosen to ridicule or ingore those who speak the truth. to say free will doesn't really exist just completely blows my mind. if free will doesn't exist, then why has this discussion even arose? surely some people have decided to go against the majority and express the free will we all have. just because you don't express your free will doesn't mean it doesn't exist
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:37 PM   #43
Darkshade
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Somewhere in Norway
Posts: 7
Default Re: Oct 14 event canceled due to “free will” per David Wilcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by capreycorn View Post
just a thought..
the 14th october anouncements mentioned a 2000miles big spaceship next to spaceship earth? 2000miles = our moon (the biggest satellite circling earth)! (remember the moon of The Truman Show..) 14th october was said to be the strongest full moon ....
I've been thinking about the same thing. The spaceship was also supposed to be visible for 3 days. From what I found out October 14 was a 3 day full moon cycle. Now that's two "coincidents"
Darkshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:54 PM   #44
feeler
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 360
Default Re: Oct 14 event canceled due to “free will” per David Wilcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody8504 View Post
you get a kick out of the truth?


now, regarding anybody who doesn't think we have free will...i'm not really following. your argument is that we are being manipulated, therefore we don't really have free will? i don't see how. you can only be manipulated if you choose to let other manipulate you, hence free will. likewise, if you choose to ignore the truth, you have freely chosen to ridicule or ingore those who speak the truth. to say free will doesn't really exist just completely blows my mind. if free will doesn't exist, then why has this discussion even arose? surely some people have decided to go against the majority and express the free will we all have. just because you don't express your free will doesn't mean it doesn't exist

goody8504

Who speaks the truth?

Who tells the lies?

Do you know the truth?

You "will" can be "free" yet conditioned, yes, very conditioned. That's my point. -feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:38 PM   #45
nibiru
Avalon Senior Member
 
nibiru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CENTRAL MEXICO
Posts: 60
Default Re: Oct 14 event canceled due to “free will” per David Wilcock

Our free will exists as part of the rules of the universal game of polarity integration nowdays playing in this planetary schoool...
But... Yes, but it has been manipulated for millenia by the reptilians... They have "taught" us to choose what they want us to choose ...
It is time for us to dismantle this mental programming...
Freedom of choice ( with all the implications and responsabilities that come with it ) is what we, as cocreators of our own reality , is what we need to learn to use to manifest our choices in our every day life...
nibiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:39 PM   #46
Tuza
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Oct 14 event canceled due to “free will” per David Wilcock

I'd still like David Wilcock to answer that question I rose, thank you David, in your own time.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:52 PM   #47
feeler
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 360
Default Re: Oct 14 event canceled due to “free will” per David Wilcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
I'd still like David Wilcock to answer that question I rose, thank you David, in your own time.


Quote:
So the aliens didn't show up because of free will, well how come there are many down here already playing around with our free will?

Tuza

The above is your question, I believe. Let's wait for an answer. -feeler

Last edited by feeler; 10-17-2008 at 11:58 PM.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 11:20 PM   #48
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 288
Default Re: Oct 14 event canceled due to “free will” per David Wilcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody8504 View Post
you get a kick out of the truth?


now, regarding anybody who doesn't think we have free will...i'm not really following. your argument is that we are being manipulated, therefore we don't really have free will? i don't see how. you can only be manipulated if you choose to let other manipulate you, hence free will. likewise, if you choose to ignore the truth, you have freely chosen to ridicule or ingore those who speak the truth. to say free will doesn't really exist just completely blows my mind. if free will doesn't exist, then why has this discussion even arose? surely some people have decided to go against the majority and express the free will we all have. just because you don't express your free will doesn't mean it doesn't exist
Freewill works in degrees to me, not extremes.
Manipulators dont want you to have a choice (sovereignty) if they get to manipulate you or not.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 11:47 PM   #49
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: switzerland
Posts: 455
Default Re: Oct 14 event canceled due to “free will” per David Wilcock

thanks yall!
yep, this is what i had in mind:
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4034482/
(ingo swann`s "penetration")
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 11:52 PM   #50
indakaz
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 62
Default Re: Oct 14 event canceled due to “free will” per David Wilcock

wait, you need to see this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPkc-jhepGI
indakaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon