Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 12:25 AM   #1
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Who is your Higher Self?

Here's mine:



Yup, Harvey looks just like my Higher Self!!
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 02:50 AM   #2
Drakethepainter
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: USA, MI
Posts: 1
Default Re: Who is your Higher Self?

Awesome
Drakethepainter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 02:53 AM   #3
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: Who is your Higher Self?

Good start on your first post!
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 02:56 AM   #4
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: Who is your Higher Self?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Good start on your first post!
Are you tongue in cheeking it Gnosis?????
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 03:29 AM   #5
Boober
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Outside Your Thought
Posts: 132
Default Re: Who is your Higher Self?

The real question is who is your Lower Self??
Boober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:24 AM   #6
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: Who is your Higher Self?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boober View Post
The real question is who is your Lower Self??
My lower self is a black sticky pool in the cosmic basement wherein Baphomet arises awaiting to be activated.
Well, you did ask Just don't ask me if that is truly happening

Last edited by Gnosis5; 02-09-2010 at 02:33 AM.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 03:48 AM   #7
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: Who is your Higher Self?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
Are you tongue in cheeking it Gnosis?????
No, I spoke sincerely, thanks for allowing me to clarify my tone of address.

cheers!
Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 03:54 AM   #8
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Riverside, ca.
Posts: 898
Default Re: Who is your Higher Self?

"Elwood, (my mother always called me Elwood) Elwood in this life you must be oh so clever or very pleasant. Well for years I was clever... I recommend pleasant"
__________________
"Life IS mystical! It's just that we're used to it"

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 04:16 AM   #9
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: Who is your Higher Self?

"Be as innocent as doves and as wise as serpents" -- New Testament
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:13 AM   #10
Frater
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Tiphareth
Posts: 10
Default Re: Who is your Higher Self?

Your Higher self is the finished you!

That is after all your journeys through so many lives it is all you have been and are at all time.

It resides in Tiphareth mostly and the goal of "The Great Work" is to become your higher self so much that you become the finished product or as much as possible in this for your incarnation. Return to the Ain Soph Aer as experiential Glory and Service and Unity with The Lord. Free from Karma, straight up between the pillars.

I hear the words "service to others" here a lot, thats very nice and good karmically but is not neccessarily the best thing which is service to God. Acting under will for whatever is best to bring yourself and others closer to God. I think sometimes some don't realize that a negative experience can be an important part of the growth process and stopping one for youself or another is not always going to truly be the right thing to do because it doesn't bring you or another closer to God.

I know that does coincide with free will and learning under law of one just stated differently.

It's complicated but whats really good is what brings us closer to God and whats really bad is what takes us farther away. Ordinary definitions of good and bad don't always apply in the bigger picture.

LVX
Frater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:25 AM   #11
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member
 
Greetings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Rocky Mountains, NA
Posts: 98
Default Re: Who is your Higher Self?

How do i know if i've connected with my higher self? i've changed A LOT in the past 2 years.. that some people wouldn't recognize the person i am today. Yet i have not seemed to have a telepathic conversation and/or vision as of yet.. except the blue light/tunnel experience involving that super-intense love feeling..

im just not sure.
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:49 AM   #12
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: Who is your Higher Self?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greetings View Post
How do i know if i've connected with my higher self? i've changed A LOT in the past 2 years.. that some people wouldn't recognize the person i am today. Yet i have not seemed to have a telepathic conversation and/or vision as of yet.. except the blue light/tunnel experience involving that super-intense love feeling..

im just not sure.
Glad you asked that question. My progress along that line (I think) is I'm more sensitive to when I am turning away from some Higher Truth or Path, but at the same time I have more ability and tools to turn myself back straight on the Path. My conscience is my guide and it has become more sensitive and demanding regarding personal integrity.

May I ask you what did you embark on or what happened that you changed a lot in the past 2 years?

cheers!
colleen
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:30 AM   #13
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: Who is your Higher Self?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frater View Post
Your Higher self is the finished you!

That is after all your journeys through so many lives it is all you have been and are at all time.

It resides in Tiphareth mostly and the goal of "The Great Work" is to become your higher self so much that you become the finished product or as much as possible in this for your incarnation. Return to the Ain Soph Aer as experiential Glory and Service and Unity with The Lord. Free from Karma, straight up between the pillars.

I hear the words "service to others" here a lot, thats very nice and good karmically but is not neccessarily the best thing which is service to God. Acting under will for whatever is best to bring yourself and others closer to God. I think sometimes some don't realize that a negative experience can be an important part of the growth process and stopping one for youself or another is not always going to truly be the right thing to do because it doesn't bring you or another closer to God.

I know that does coincide with free will and learning under law of one just stated differently.

It's complicated but whats really good is what brings us closer to God and whats really bad is what takes us farther away. Ordinary definitions of good and bad don't always apply in the bigger picture.

LVX
Ummmm, would you repeat that please because my head is stufffed right now from gorging at the buffet of everyday (excuse me while I choke) life.

cheers!
Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:19 AM   #14
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Denver
Posts: 109
Lightbulb Realm Of The Higher Self

SiriArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:20 AM   #15
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Inverness Scotland
Posts: 924
Default Re: Who is your Higher Self?

Why YOU are of course.
With love Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:30 AM   #16
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 362
Thumbs up Re: Who is your Higher Self?

I AM...

Finally...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:24 PM   #17
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Who is your Higher Self?

Ineffable love, peace, stillness, and silence.
The Pure awareness that dwells into the Now.
No higher or lower ..Not tomorrow nor yesterday ..
I simply Am.

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 02:20 PM   #18
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Holland,Netherlands
Posts: 470
Lightbulb Re: Who is your Higher Self?

Quote:
The real question is who is your Lower Self??
__________________
Smurf's are Luciferian's
Your lower self is your higher self without your memory.

Your identity is what you have experienced in all live times
Your lower self is the identity of only this life time!!!

Then the question is who are you really!!!
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 02:31 PM   #19
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Who is your Higher Self?

i do NOT serve GOD

i have served in many ways , in my life...service to others...service to the self...

All are important in the balance of life..

Service comes from a personal place ...

Imagine times in your life where you have been ïn service"...a job? a mate? a parent?

Now imagine the times you were in service of self...

Those pure, raw emotions are like that for a reason...

i find them...addictive...in a sense..
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:30 PM   #20
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 947
Default Re: Who is your Higher Self?

Good post Frater.
If ones thoughts and actions are directed by whats 'Good' and 'True' then this is serving 'God' as they are all synonyms. Following Goodness, Love, and Truth, is to become 'one' with God aka the Higher Self, Tiphareth, that being the 'mirror' of God the Creation/Creator/Love in our realm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frater View Post

It's complicated but whats really good is what brings us closer to God and whats really bad is what takes us farther away. Ordinary definitions of good and bad don't always apply in the bigger picture.
LVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
i do NOT serve GOD
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:36 PM   #21
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Toronto Canada
Posts: 161
Default Re: Who is your Higher Self?

A beautiful and wonderful energy seeking to learn and teach through experience within the vibrations. A being who understands patience, forgivness, reason, understanding and love. A warrior who values purity and truth. My higher self is the love I have forgotten to remember again.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:13 PM   #22
Astra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: nestled among the myriads of stars
Posts: 62
Default Re: Who is your Higher Self?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaynard View Post
A beautiful and wonderful energy seeking to learn ... My higher self is the love I have forgotten to remember again.
Beauty-full!

Last edited by Astra; 02-08-2010 at 08:14 PM.
Astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 04:20 AM   #23
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: Who is your Higher Self?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaynard View Post
A beautiful and wonderful energy seeking to learn and teach through experience within the vibrations. A being who understands patience, forgivness, reason, understanding and love. A warrior who values purity and truth. My higher self is the love I have forgotten to remember again.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Thank you.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 04:35 AM   #24
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: California
Posts: 144
Default Re: Who is your Higher Self?

I find a different way to ponder this by re-phrasing the question from "Who" to "What".
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:12 AM   #25
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: Who is your Higher Self?

Yes, both viewpoints probably bring a more whole understanding.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon