Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2010, 02:41 PM   #1
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Questions?

apparently not. Just so many enquiring minds to go around
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:44 PM   #2
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Illinois USA
Posts: 652
Arrow Re: Questions?

Questions for what lol I am confused sorry.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:49 PM   #3
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 356
Default Re: Questions?

MP2 you have mail. May I respectfully request that you STFU for now.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:13 PM   #4
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
MP2 you have mail. May I respectfully request that you STFU for now.
I hear ya, Steve. Thanks.
But if I'm banned, It'll leave me no recourse but to go to the real world authorities and report the actual real world crime commited by the one trying desperately now to cover his tracks. You see, you can't knowingly make a false claim of the commission of a crime upon another, and act is such a way to damage them, without getting yourself and the forum where you think your activities are hidden into a boatload of trouble.

No hosting company in their right minds would touch a client which protects a criminal staff abusing their power. Maybe I should try to contact Bill, but that might be difficult since I know how busy he is. But this he might consider rather important.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:14 PM   #5
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
Questions for what lol I am confused sorry.

You'd have had to look in before the cover up. it's gone now.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:15 PM   #6
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Questions?

anyone wanna talk real world facts yet?
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:17 PM   #7
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Questions?

Don't be hard deleting the records now Richard. That's a crime too, trying to destroy evidence.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:19 PM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Don't be hard deleting the records now Richard. That's a crime too, trying to destroy evidence.
Ok MyPlanet2..tell me everything you know, will you? please....do it here...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:23 PM   #9
Spregovori
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
anyone wanna talk real world facts yet?
much is not as it seems!

it is very likely we are all being played. trust is hard at times like this. trust yourself and only yourself.

i wish to say no more, i feel like i am being "drained"

have to go now
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:23 PM   #10
K626
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 421
Default Re: Questions?

Who is this Richard?
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:26 PM   #11
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Illinois USA
Posts: 652
Arrow Re: Questions?

Is this all about that abranaxis thread I tried to stay out of it so IDK all I gotta

say is don't let it get to you myplanet I have had my heated moments in here

too.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:31 PM   #12
no caste
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,375
Default Re: Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
anyone wanna talk real world facts yet?
I'm listening. Hey MP2 I've tuned out on the tirade and didn't read much of the Thuban thread. It was getting jumpy with other members, too, kind of have seen that before. I am not up to snuff about it.

Yet, there was that cockroach, no.... Scarab... related... ? Has some weird stuff been going on behind the scenes with this , what, 'moderator' now? All I noticed about 'gaia' was when seashore asked what / why earth = gaia ... something started about it ... yeah how can someone be so stoopid not to see it MY way. I'm sick of the factions here BTW

What web stuff was going on ? A backlink enterprise, something dopey like that...? or more ...? like PQ good ol' criminal stuff... ?
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:32 PM   #13
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 974
Default Re: Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Don't be hard deleting the records now Richard. That's a crime too, trying to destroy evidence.
Much 'evidence' was wiped from Abrax home page (Visitor messages).

Why is this when other banned members visitor messages remain intact?

If u dont search u'll never find.

Ur doing good MP2
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:33 PM   #14
lawlessline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 39
Default Re: Questions?

Do you know where I can buy some tea plants? Thinking of my future needs. Tabacco seeds would be good aswell. Swanny has the beans so we are ok there. but if anyone in India can send me some tea plants that would be good.
lawlessline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:33 PM   #15
K626
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 421
Default Re: Questions?

Will there be a meeting of the Jedi council?
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:34 PM   #16
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
Is this all about that abranaxis thread I tried to stay out of it so IDK all I gotta

say is don't let it get to you myplanet I have had my heated moments in here

too.
No worries. Nothing has gotten to me. But the cover up is moving fast, so I just wanted to say.....

It's nothing to do with the Abrax thread. Never was. It's what was done about the abrax thread that is causing all the trouble, now being desperately made to go away, which it won't. They say confession is good for the soul. will we find out?
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:37 PM   #17
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Illinois USA
Posts: 652
Arrow Re: Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
No worries. Nothing has gotten to me. But the cover up is moving fast, so I just wanted to say.....

It's nothing to do with the Abrax thread. Never was. It's what was done about the abrax thread that is causing all the trouble, now being desperately made to go away, which it won't. They say confession is good for the soul. will we find out?
See what I didn't understand is why they deleted everything of Abrax. I never

got into that Thuban thread but yesterday, when they put it back up I scanned

through it. Just doesn't make sense, but then again I don't know all the facts.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:41 PM   #18
K626
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 421
Default Re: Questions?

I say send in the Ashtar command!!111
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:45 PM   #19
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
See what I didn't understand is why they deleted everything of Abrax. I never

got into that Thuban thread but yesterday, when they put it back up I scanned

through it. Just doesn't make sense, but then again I don't know all the facts.
That's just it. there was nothing going on there, until exception was taken, followed by actions taken. And it went down from there. It would all have gone away naturally if it hadn't been conspired against. And the rest is the back and forth over the injustice on the one hand, and the we did it for the good of all, on the other.

Problem is. deliberate lies were told, and are not being hidden as best as possible. Lies just don't work anymore. and more lies don't make the original ones go away.

Truth is called for, so we can back to business.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:48 PM   #20
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Lies just don't work anymore.
.
yeah! It means we are in a new paradigm....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:51 PM   #21
Harper
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Paris
Posts: 467
Default Re: Questions?

“You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.” And

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions. Imagination is more important than knowledge.”

All in one life--amazing Mr. Einstein.
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:52 PM   #22
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Questions?

Question? Okay I have a question...why all the fixation?



Fixation

Fixation is the state in which an individual becomes obsessed with an attachment to another person, being or object (in human psychology).

Sigmund Freud theorized that some humans may develop psychological fixation due to:

1. A lack of proper gratification during one of the psycho-sexual stages of development, or
2. Receiving a strong impression from one of these stages, in which case the person's personality would reflect that stage throughout adult life.

Whether a particularly obsessive attachment is a fixation or a defensible expression of love is at times debatable. Fixation to intangibles (i.e., ideas, ideologies, etc.) can also occur.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixation_%28psychology%29
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:52 PM   #23
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Illinois USA
Posts: 652
Arrow Re: Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
That's just it. there was nothing going on there, until exception was taken, followed by actions taken. And it went down from there. It would all have gone away naturally if it hadn't been conspired against. And the rest is the back and forth over the injustice on the one hand, and the we did it for the good of all, on the other.

Problem is. deliberate lies were told, and are not being hidden as best as possible. Lies just don't work anymore. and more lies don't make the original ones go away.

Truth is called for, so we can back to business.

Hmmmm red flags are going up. something just isn't adding up here. I just

don't get why that thread was shut down .
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:54 PM   #24
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Illinois USA
Posts: 652
Arrow Re: Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
yeah! It means we are in a new paradigm....
Yea were getting there lol just takes time.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:07 PM   #25
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Questions?

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
[COLOR=Plum][B]Question? Okay I have a question...why all the fixation?
Would you say the search for facts is'nt a legitimate one ?
Around facts all parties could agree and the turmoil be lifted.
There would be no more questions then would it ?

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 03-10-2010 at 04:57 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon