Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 09-13-2009, 06:40 AM   #1
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Maya Of Eternal Time - Drunvalo Melchizedek

This is a copy of an email I sent to Bill, Kerry, David W., and Miriam D. I would like your input on this as well.
Bill "the Doctor"
Quote:
Greetings Bill, Kerry, David, and Mariam. I'm sending this to you all as I think it may shine some new light on the Mayan (and Hopi) 2012 prophecies. You may be already aware of Drunvalo Melchizedek ( http://www.drunvalo.net/ ), and his work with the remaining Mayan tribe elders. In this almost 140 min presentation he gives the perspective as given to him of what the Mayan prophecies and perspectives are really about. If you have already seen the following presentation by Drunvalo, would you be able to give your opinions (if they not are already available), not necessarily just through this email, but maybe also through your respective sites? My friend Kurt, whose email is copied below, heard him on Coast to Coast recently, and after watching the online presentation, it seems to have hit all the right notes with him (especially as he has encounters with the number 27 throughout his life in the past few years, which will make sense once you view the presentation). I'm about to delve into this myself, and I hope to hear of your prespectives in one form or another. Thank you for all your continuing work.
Bill "the Doctor"

In a message dated 9/12/09 11:19:18 AM, Kurt writes:

Quote:
Bill,

This is a very important presentation on whats happening according to they Mayans and the Hopi. Its VERY IMPORTANT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq3s0...x=0&playnext=1

This guy was on Coast to Coast the other night and he blew me away. He talked about the ETs, he talked about the inner earth people, he talked about Atlantis, etc. This guy lines up perfectly with everything...... James (Gilliland), Edgar Cayce, the Mayans, Hopi, etc.

Its amazing!

Kurt
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 12:18 AM   #2
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Maya Of Eternal Time - Drunvalo Melchizedek

Here is the Thursday, September 10, 2009 Coast to Coast AM Drunvalo Melchizedek Interview:

Quote:
This interview is HIGHLY recommended! Drunvalo Melchizedek discussed the great Earth activations fueling 2012 and what the Mayan Elders knew about the pending changes. He explained that the universe goes through cycles and that when the latest cycle reaches its conclusion, believed by many to be on December 21st, 2012, a massive shift of the Earth's poles will take place. Depending on how long this polar shift lasts, he said, the effects on human memory and the mind as well as the Earth's crust could be dire.

Continues under: (more info) on right hand side of youtube page
Drunvalo Melchizedek Part 1/11 Coast to Coast AM

Last edited by peaceandlove; 09-15-2009 at 01:27 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 12:54 AM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Maya Of Eternal Time - Drunvalo Melchizedek

pay close attention to Part 6 at 6:08 yowser !!

not something I want to believe in as I for one do not believe in over population or global warming. He even says himself that mother earth takes care of herself
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote