Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 12-12-2008, 05:40 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Bases 2 Take 2 Producer Comment

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RCbaQM...e=channel_page
Ray Wardle IUFOC 1993 Las Vegas Post Interrogation Comment. The Belfast connection and British Psi Spies. During the 3rd IUFO, British UFO researcher, now living in Las Vegas, spent a lot of his free time in the deserts surrounding Las Vegas, and Area 51. He saw something he was not supposed to see. He was interrogated in his hotel room at the Showboat Hotel. Miles Johnston, (from the Irish UFO Research Centre) a colleague from Belfast, and the maker of the BASES series, found him the next day in the Showboat Hotel Las Vegas, strained upset and asked him what had happened. This 45 min interview, now released in full for the first time, was of such interest, British Psi Spies took copies of it in Belfast. BBC Northern Ireland also chiped in, interviewing MJ when he returned to London. The interview and context are featured in Bases 2 Take 2
This affair revealed the connection with ETs, UFOs, and British Psi Spies who operate at the front line of the secret dealings with ETs or some other form of intelligent beings who operate amongst us.
Bases 2 was released in the mid 90s. Now re-edited and soon available as a triple DVD set from Underground Video(uk)
I'm sure this is filmed in the beer garden of the waggon and horses @ Beckhampton near to Avebury and that's silbury hill in the background-i enjoyed ales and snappin there along with england v france in the rugby world cup over a year ago-great memories.

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 12-12-2008 at 05:45 PM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 06:35 PM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: Bases 2 Take 2 Producer Comment

Yea definately silbury hill

Looks like a Wadworths umbrella behind him as well
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 06:42 PM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bases 2 Take 2 Producer Comment

Yeah it's deffo the waggon and osses@beckhampton-enjoyed good ales in there!!I also sat more or less @ the table he filmed this from then walked back to the red lion where i stayed for a wikend then came back to the waggon later for rugby and more ales-after shooting some avebury stones etc-good times.Don't mean to detract from the message of the video producer though!!lol.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote