Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 09-17-2008, 09:55 PM   #26
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Planet X Steven Wood's new Post MUST SEE

Planet X.. After much research into this subject i have come to no definite conclusions, and i dont think anyone has.
I agree with you on that elemnt5. It would answer a lot of questions if it were true.
But.. After some carefull thinking about the subject, something as cataclysmic as this.. if it were to happen i would much rather not know about it.
The chances of surviving an event like this are very slim. And the conditions for those who would survive would be likened to hell on earth, definitly not an experience most people would want to go through.
I'm much happier with the prospect of getting on with my life without this massive cloud hanging over my head.
If it happens i would imagine it to be a quick process.
The anguish of anticipation is much worse then having to experience the actual event.
I was also very weary about how Marshall made it quite clear with his language that he would survive the event. And also his service to others motto could mean something entirely different to the idealistic vision most people on this forum share.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 10:20 PM   #27
motov
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Not a fair or accurate comment. People are entitled to sell books and DVDs (although at Camelot we don't) - and this does not mean they lack integrity.

We know Marshall a little, and exchange information with him and occasionally talk on Skype. We've not met. The last conversation I had with him was about a week ago.

In my opinion Steve Wood's testimony is highly problematic. I listened carefully to two hours of audio conversation with him. I logged many anomalies and inconsistencies - aided by the fact that I know Switzerland well and have recently been based about an hour from CERN. (When he was talking with Marshall Masters, Wood may not have banked on his testimony being vetted by someone with good local knowledge. I'm also a mountaineer and skier, which Wood claimed to be.)

We don't agree with Marshall about everything, and Kerry and I have not reached a conclusion about 'Planet X'. (Folks, it's okay to say "I don't know, and I'm working on it.") But we're watching and listening.

There MIGHT be a large object out there and there MIGHT be a problem... and these two are different questions.
well i have now spend`t hundreds of hours researching Nibiru and i cant find 1 shred of evidence to take to anybody, in my opinion, and this is mine, the only thing that has come out of this is fear by believers, and money for those who produce films, books and articles about this, them, please prove me wrong... and an really concrete source for the whole concept is also missing...
look at sitchin, hes chanting out his all knowledge of Anunnaki, Nibiru and so forth(all know his stuff) but have no interest in proving that he knows how to read and understand Sumerian, hebrew and glyps, and have fabricated drawing depicting wall paintings from dig sites...

but im not going down on anybody here, its just that i fear for my fellow man when it comes to what we should inhale for truth and what we should be really skeptic about...

cheers
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:28 AM   #28
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I have a friend who has lots of connections inside the military. He also had an opportunity to take a look through the Vatican's Observator telescope at the Mt. Graham, Arizona site. He said he did see PX and has been having dreams about its approachand the develstation on the planet for quite awhile now.

I suspect there is something there. What it is, I'm not sure. However, my source was positive and this is an ex-military man who is pretty well grounded. I know he believes it's out there.

However, I have ceased to worry about stuff I've no control over. We do what we can and just have to let the Divine take care of the rest.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:33 AM   #29
Morphious
Avalon Senior Member

I cant beleave people still talk about this fake A#$ planet.....Guys its not there..and they have been saying this since the early 80's by the way.lol get over it and move on to like ww3 or something that is valid !
Morphious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:46 AM   #30
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
But do you really mean it's not okay to write a book?

(We'd been thinking of writing one, actually, as a giant summary of Project Camelot's work so far. But having read this I guess we'd better not!)

I'd like you to know that I DO understand what you mean. We actually feel that no-one owns this information, and it's the heritage of the human race (as the Native Americans regarded the land, the water and the air).

But it IS harsh on a researcher to conclude that because they have published a book, or are selling a product, their research is somehow diminished. Not logical, Captain.
Honestly the whole money thing is really debilitating right now. I hate to think that a future savior to the planet and humanity in general does not come to know his or her true potential for want of a few dollars.

I always thought that was the beauty of the internet and the beginning of the end for the imposed dark ages we have been struggling through. Yes, cp's cost, yes, internet access still costs, but there was a myriad of info once you got there. It is fast disappearing and being replaced by pay for this, pay for that, pay pay pay.

We all need it, but think for a moment about what money truly is. It is a ways and a means to keep down and control humanity. It enslaves us all, people kill their own for paltry sums in comparison to a life.

Goodness knows, I’m not well off currently. I’m not even in the “im ok” category right now but ill get there again. The law of averages is on my side on this I hope.

Im certain everyone agrees with me that you two deserve much monetary gain for all your good work. I dont remember any truly wealthy asset to humanity though. I guess its up to each individual to choose.

I mean no critisism in these words, only hopefully a slightly different skew. I am grateful for your ongoing work and dedication.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:23 PM   #31
eris
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, i agree with Sanat - i watched the wonderful tho lengthy lecture by Nassim Haramein at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library. 2003. on google video recently, i think it was in pt 2 (both parts are 4 hours long tho so its a bit of a mission - but he's easy to follow & very enjoyable ) and he showed photo's from Nasa's website i think from feb 2002 showing this megahuge planet near missing/ being thrown of collision course by 'something' he said a massive solar ejection but i wonder...
eris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:27 PM   #32
eris
Avalon Senior Member

heres the link to part 1

& part 2 (where i think it is) tho it is all worth watching!!
eris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:26 PM   #33
element5

Whether or not there is an actual planet inbound, is besides the point when you look at the Archaeological and Geological evidence that exists. If anyone here has not read Immanuel Velikovsky's work (specifically Earth in Upheaval) then i highly suggest picking up a copy where you can find one.
There were other theories to explain the evidences gathered in these fields, and the Planet X model explains them just as well.
So in the end it appears that a massive displacement of the weaker portions of the Earth's crust can explain a myriad of problems that exists within the sciences. Now whether or not this was due to an extra-solar planet, this evidence has mainly been through ancient lore, mythology, insider sources and prophecies.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:12 AM   #34
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Are you talking about planet x's jesuit footage?

Must be a scam !

Cheers dude!

Last edited by Ashatav; 09-22-2008 at 08:19 AM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:46 PM   #35
YingYang

I can not find the vid's mentiond in the link.

Here a link not spoken of in this topic. http://xfacts.com/x.htm

And they say we should see a red planet in the skies? Do you see it? Ore are there to much Chemtrails?... Haha thats a joke, but i'm not really funny.

Peace
Old 10-09-2008, 12:29 AM   #36
malakai
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Planet X

Well, could this be planet x that was just discovered....
Astronomers have sighted a very dense planet-sized object that orbits its parent star in just four days and six hours.

The object, COROT-exo-3b, fits into the category of a failed star known as a brown dwarf, but the team that made the discovery has not ruled out the possibility that it is a planet. Brown dwarfs are failed stars. They burn lithium but are not massive enough to generate the thermonuclear fusion of hydrogen and helium that powers real stars. Planets do none of that.

http://www.space.com/scienceastronom...xo-object.html
malakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 04:30 AM   #37
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Seems to me that this Planet X has already come by and left again. A "comet" twice the size of Jupiter (largest planet in the solar system) went through our Solar System and we did not hear about it...
Twice the size of Jupiter?

Didn't hear about it?

Try doing a search for 17P/Holmes

looked like THIS as it grew..Oct. 30 through Nov. 13 Finally was bigger than the sun. Was visible to the naked eye for many days... everyone I know heard about it and some took photos

Old 10-17-2008, 04:32 AM   #38
zorgon

Since it was SITCHIN that first introduced us to Nibiru...

Can ANYONE out there tell me what exact date he said that Nibiru would return?

I would really appreciate an answer on that

Thanks much
Old 10-17-2008, 04:44 AM   #39
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTony View Post
I think even twice the size of Jupiter would have some effect gravitationally.
No because size is not a factor, mass is. While 17P/Holmes did indeed expand to twice Jupiter and even larger than the sun, the actual hard comet core was only a few kilometers in size. It siddenly had an out burst that threw a sphere of gaseous matter that expanded to the size.

Quite a specticle really... to bad mainstream media didn't cover it. But just do a google image search for 17P/Holmes. It is/was a fascinating comet

But it wasn't Planet X
Old 10-17-2008, 05:09 AM   #40
zorgon

Default Re: Planet X

Quote:
Originally Posted by malakai View Post
Well, could this be planet x that was just discovered....
Astronomers have sighted a very dense planet-sized object that orbits its parent star in just four days and six hours.

Hmmm maybe

Now all they have to do is figure out how it will get here in time seeing as it is 680 Parsecs away at the time of discovery... (1 Parsec = 3.26 light years)

So if its traveling at the speed of light... it will get here about 4225 AD
Old 10-17-2008, 08:48 AM   #41
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Ok guys, so the plot inevitibly thickens ;

On 15th of July this crop circle was found, apparently made over night.
From my own detailed analysis i have found this crop circle to be 100% genuine. It displays the same charactoristics as other crop circles which prove beyond any reasonable doubt that it is not manmade.

On the 22nd of July this addition was subsequently created ;

Let me just clarify, this crop circle has been proven genuine. It contained the same inexplicible elongated stem nodes, and showed no signs of breakage on the stems. A feat which cannt be replicated by any of mans technoligy.

As you can see from the photograph, this is the precise location of every planet in our solar system on the date of December 21st 2012 which is displayed in the diagram beneath ;

It must be noted that after the addition to the crop circle the sun was depicted as being 25% bigger, and in the process had engulved the two inner planets. This seems to be caused by the presence of a massive planet sized comet entering our solar system which can clearly be seen in the top right of the picture.

I will now post some information that others have gladly shared with the crop circle community. Hopefully they dont mind my reposting it here ;

"

Avebury manor I and II the relation

I want to share the following notes which I have on the second crop circle from Avebury Manor.

I want to call the second Avebury circle " The Returning of the Tenth Planet Niburu " In my opinion this is the first crop circle what actually depicts the origin of the makers of these symbols. One can easily see that the circles are related. We can see the planets again in the same position as in circle I

Lets start with the planets and the sun. What is obvious is that the sun, the central point, is approximately 25% bigger. The sun has even in his power the planets Mercurius and Venus. We also can see that on the outside four circles are shown, which are getting bigger in format.

What I see in this picture is that a Big Comet is approaching. The sun reacts on this Comet and is expanding and so becoming a lot more bigger, but also hotter and hotter. The planets Mercury and Venus are being burned up. What will happen with the Earth. That is explained in the picture beside the planets orbits.

Lets start with the big circle and a small circle with a central circle sticking on this. I understand that this is the missing planet nr. 10 or Niburu. Niburu has its own orbit outside our solar system, which is shown. I see that Niburu also has a moon. To the right we see an ellips with 11 tiny circles around it. I think they mean that they own a huge space ship which is heading to a kind of teardrop shaped picture. I think they mean the sorrow and grief on planet Earth, because of the suns explosion. So in popular, I understand that they send this space craft to mother Earth. But if someone else understands this different, then please react.

As follows I will explain the symbols at the left of Niburu's orbit.

The diamond shaped symbol can be a space ship, but also can mean a laboratory. Above that symbol we see the symbol of a sperm. Then follows a turtle and a swirl. After the swirl I cannot clearly see or understand the next symbol, but the following bigger symbol is very interesting and between that symbol and the orbit of Pluto I cannot anymore see clearly the smaller symbols.

What I understand is that they explain that they brought life (Diamond and sperm symbol), it was a slow process ( the turtle), but finally evolution ( the swirl) took place. The bigger symbol is at the left planet Earth. They put Earth in the proper orbit and they will do this again when our sun is changing. I understand that they will take Earth to a safer place.

Hope You can bring this message to the crop circle community.

Glenn Aoys"

Extract taken from here.

This puts an extremely pertinent angle on the 2012 issue. And im actually nervous just thinking about it.

Moderators, is there any chance this could be pinned, i mean .. If aliens are telling us.. This is important and now is the time we need to sit up and listen.

You guys wanted a sign from the heavens, there you go.

Last edited by 2infinityandbeyond; 10-17-2008 at 09:02 AM.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:28 AM   #42
Artemis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius 1981 View Post
I honestly don't have a clue. Marshall Masters showed how the photos WERE NOT photoshopped! Could this be Nibiru?
I was guided by spirit to hold a close look on the sun at that time.....
and I did download sohos own pictures....picture for picture.....
and I have kept them....for some reason.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20030218_0654_c3.jpg (7.7 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 20030218_0754_c3.jpg (7.7 KB, 8 views)
Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:04 PM   #43
CosmicFever

Planet X peaks my interest due to bible prophecies. Let's say I know that a comet makes an appearance every 10 years. Let's also say that I'm the only one who knows about this comet and it's regular cycle. I tell everyone that this comet will be seen on May 1, 2020. The comet appears, like I said it would, and my prophecy has been fullfilled. It's common knowledge that the Vatican has records about Atlantis and other ancient civilizations. If they know about this alledged Planet X it's safe to assume that they also know the timeline it's on. Thus it could have very well been written into the book of Revelation since they are the only ones with this info. Jesus mentions heavenly events that will occur in the end times. Maybe, and this is just a theory, the "son of man" is really the "sun of man". If you read the parable about the master taking a long journey and returning with his sevants unprepared for his arrival it kind of fits the Planet X theory to me. 3600 years is most definately a "long journey". Planet X is believed to be a brown drawf star. So if that is indeed true we would not be able to see it until it was right on top of us. Kind of like a piece of red hot charcoal. It's cloaked in ash but we know it's hot even though it's white. That would fit the "theif in the night" reference. We also have to ask what in the heck is the purpose of this multi-million dollar telescope at the South Pole. Just a theory.

peace,
julie
Old 10-17-2008, 02:22 PM   #44
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

It might also be worth nothing that we have had the hottest day in over 12,000 years in 2006 (this may have been updated, im not sure)

This gives some more credibility to the expanding sun theory.

Wow, i just cannot wait for 2012 to happen, all this anticipation is too much.
Old 10-17-2008, 03:58 PM   #45
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

Elliptical orbits.
I have to have an open mind on Planet X. Why can there NOT BE another planet in an elliptical orbit that may be on the way back into our solar system.

I have meditated on this Planet X scenario and can see no reason why not. And as it would be a large body coming into our planetary system, it would be quite a factor in changing vibrational levels, and a host of other factors.

As I believe in many "things" that cannot be seen, heard, or felt, I feel this planet passing by us in the near future could be a probability, and if so, part of the natural order of this wonderful universe that we live in.

It's not something to fear, it is something to WONDER!
rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:03 PM   #46
T-LO
Avalon Senior Member

People people relax it will be here only the far south hemisphere

can see it ,,,,for thr record lets say we need to be on the other side of the sun when it passes
T-LO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 05:17 PM   #47
SplatPantZ

Quote:
But do you really mean it's not okay to write a book?

(We'd been thinking of writing one, actually, as a giant summary of Project Camelot's work so far. But having read this I guess we'd better not!)

I'd like you to know that I DO understand what you mean. We actually feel that no-one owns this information, and it's the heritage of the human race (as the Native Americans regarded the land, the water and the air).

But it IS harsh on a researcher to conclude that because they have published a book, or are selling a product, their research is somehow diminished. Not logical, Captain.
Hi Bill, a summary of your efforts would be a great book to release for all to digest and use as reference, as i myself have devoured so much from Camelot.

I do though think that it would be just, if as much profit (not all) made from such a project were to end up with those in need, given to whoever would be deemed suitable by yourselves.

Cheers.

Old 10-21-2008, 08:09 AM   #48
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius 1981 View Post
Hi! I am new to these forums. I have been reading up alot on Project Camelot's site. Have you watched the videos posted up by NibiruShock2012 several months ago? What are your thoughts? Real pictures, or a sophisticated photoshop hoax?

Well my thoughts...

Im coming clean about my HOAX videos
NibiruShock2012
posted on 22-5-2008 @ 11:02 AM

Some of you may know who I am from youtube under the same username as I am using here. www.youtube.com/NibiruShock2012
The reason I am coming clean about them is that the situation is getting out of control, and as this seems to be one the places where this Planet X and Nibiru subject gets spoken about alot I feel it is the best place to come to and explain the whys/hows. There is another thread or maybe more with my videos in but I only got one reply from someone who didn't believe I am who I say I am. For anyone not familiar with the videos I have linked them below.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread357306/pg1

NibiruShock2012
posted on 22-5-2008 @ 11:20 AM
These videos have got widespread attention over the internet, places saying that myself and the videos are highly credible, this is not the case. Yes the videos are fake, they are not real photos of Nibiru. Not that some of you would have needed that confirmation. The reason why Im here is to put an end to the debate or my particular videos.

NibiruShock2012
posted on 22-5-2008 @ 11:23 AM
The videos were made by me, using photoshop. Some people nailed it right away on youtube but this got widely ignored and so many people took the bait and said they believed in them and said they were highly credible. It is just crazy. In the short while they have been on youtube I have now gotten over 1000 subscribers and am now getting 20 to 50 new ones per day as well as 20+ private messages per day.

NibiruShock2012
posted on 22-5-2008 @ 11:25 AM
Would signing into my youtube account and putting a link to this thread on the front page be enough proof for you?

I rest my case
Old 10-21-2008, 08:38 AM   #49
Norval
Banned

hmmm then it could be the return of a one thousand five hundred mile big Heavenly New Jerusalem, , , , just thinking,, , grins
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:58 PM   #50
beauwalton@rocketmail.com
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
Well my thoughts...

Im coming clean about my HOAX videos
NibiruShock2012
posted on 22-5-2008 @ 11:02 AM

Some of you may know who I am from youtube under the same username as I am using here. www.youtube.com/NibiruShock2012
The reason I am coming clean about them is that the situation is getting out of control, and as this seems to be one the places where this Planet X and Nibiru subject gets spoken about alot I feel it is the best place to come to and explain the whys/hows. There is another thread or maybe more with my videos in but I only got one reply from someone who didn't believe I am who I say I am. For anyone not familiar with the videos I have linked them below.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread357306/pg1

NibiruShock2012
posted on 22-5-2008 @ 11:20 AM
These videos have got widespread attention over the internet, places saying that myself and the videos are highly credible, this is not the case. Yes the videos are fake, they are not real photos of Nibiru. Not that some of you would have needed that confirmation. The reason why Im here is to put an end to the debate or my particular videos.

NibiruShock2012
posted on 22-5-2008 @ 11:23 AM
The videos were made by me, using photoshop. Some people nailed it right away on youtube but this got widely ignored and so many people took the bait and said they believed in them and said they were highly credible. It is just crazy. In the short while they have been on youtube I have now gotten over 1000 subscribers and am now getting 20 to 50 new ones per day as well as 20+ private messages per day.

NibiruShock2012
posted on 22-5-2008 @ 11:25 AM
Would signing into my youtube account and putting a link to this thread on the front page be enough proof for you?

I rest my case
You rest your case??????????
You deliberetly decieve thousands of people and you rest your case?????
To quote someone else, the irony of this post is hillarious

Last edited by beauwalton@rocketmail.com; 10-21-2008 at 06:35 PM.
beauwalton@rocketmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote