Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2008, 01:07 AM   #1
Johnno

Smile Nexus Conference

Howdy all,
Before I get going, I have to say a very heartfelt thank you to Duncan M. Roads (Editor: Nexus Magazine) and all the staff involved with the 2008 Nexus Conference. Without their dedication and hard work, the conference would not have been such a resounding success.
The conference was not only an avenue to see speakers from various fields, but an opportunity to meet new and wonderful people with similar views.
I had planned to to get an interview with Bill and Kerry, to which I did, but unfortunately when I went to turn on my recorder to transfer the recordings this morning, I found it totally empty. This has been a big blow to me and I deeply apologize for not being able to share it with you all.
The conference went very smoothly and there were some very good speakers, not exactly pertaining to the goals of Project Avalon, but interesting just the same.
At this point, I must mention that I met a young lady by the name of Jessica on Saturday who had flown in from Canada, but was not one of the guest speakers.
From the moment I laid eyes on her, I could sense that she was more than just a normal girl. She just radiated an aura you couldn't see, but felt very strongly. I also felt a sense of peace being next to her.
We chatted for a while and I found out that she was flown out of Canada by a friend, to whom I have forgotten his name. I deeply apologize to him if he reads this.
Jessica explained that she was a gifted girl in regards to being clairvoyant, empathic, spiritual and has an extremely deep concern of how the world and the people on it are heading for self destruction.
She strongly reminded me of Miriam Delicado.
I told Jessica that she needs to be introduced to Bill and Kerry in regards to setting up an interview.
She told me that she had not heard of Project's Camelot or Avalon, but promised to see Bill and Kerry's presentation the following day.
I found out later that Jessica was invited to the Nexus Conference, not as a speaker, but out of an urgency that she MUST attend the conference at all costs. The colleague that paid for her to come must have had a premonition.
After Bill and Kerry's presentation on Sunday afternoon, a good crowd gathered around plying them with questions. I noticed Jessica waiting to talk to Bill. I could see she was visibly shaken, so I approached her and asked if she was OK. She was close to tears and she explained to me that what Bill and Kerry had presented, was exactly what she was trying to get out to the public herself. I managed to get Kerry's attention and introduced her. They arranged to meet and talk.
Unfortunately I don't know what was arranged, but hopefully we will see Jessica in front of the Project Camelot cameras in the very near future.
Please visit Jessiaca's web site and show your support for this bright and wonderful woman.
http://www.jessicamystic.ca/
Bill and Kerry's presentation went very well, but due to time constraints (1.5 hours), I could see it was difficult for them to squeeze many hours of information they would have liked to have presented, but I'm certain the message was received loud and clear.
They presented a ten minute video with snippets of various whistle blowers, such as: Dan Burisch, Bob Dean, Clifford Stone and others.
They also played a minute or two of the telephone conversations with Dr Bill Deagle and David Wilcock.
For anyone who has not experienced the Nexus Conference, I strongly urge you to go to the 2009 one. Its not only an eye opener, but you get to meet some really terrific people who think alike.
Here are just some of the people I met and bonded with:
Sonia (Sophie) - Our chauffer, guide and a very dear friend
Alastair (Global Nomad)
Nigel (Orion)
Pierre (I can't remember his nic, sorry bro )
Mardy and his wife who's name I've forgotten (Not yet registered)
Kathy (Suedenim) My smoking buddy
Robert (Robski)
Gilberto (Not sure if he's registered)
and many others who's names I forget, sorry.

Here's a picture taken on Saturday night:

From left to right:
Nigel (Orion), Sonia, Bill Ryan, John (Johnno), Kerry Cassidy and Pierre

Here's another:

From left to right:
John (Johnno), Kerry Cassidy, Bill Ryan and my son Kelvin (KellyNUTS)

I have to sign off now, as my natural high I had the whole weekend has completely worn off and I'm at my lowest ebb that I haven't experienced for many years. I deeply apologize.
Take care all and peace be with you.
Best regards,
John
DarkMatter

Last edited by Johnno; 10-18-2008 at 11:44 AM.