Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-05-2008, 01:43 AM   #301
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The October 14th Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
When did this become a discussion of scientific method? The philosophy of the "Burden of proof" seems a little irrelevant to me.
Its not a discussion of scientific method but one of common sense.

Quote:
Sanat stated many times that if you do not believe in the event then the discussion as far as he is concerned is meaningless.
I do not believe anything will happen but that does not render discussion meaningless for he, or other people may have something which changes my mind?

Quote:
Call that what you will but in the end it means he's not trying to convince.
I would say that if he is calling some channellers credible then he is using that to convince......so what is so credible about these channellers, thats all I want to know?
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:13 AM   #302
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

The talk is getting more interesting.

Quote:
All I care about is to provide info and angles so people can make up their own mind
I think the importance of this is paramount and that importance should be obvious.

The fact that I disagree does not mean I am right. Also when the day arrives and a ufo does arrive in the sky. It certainly does not hurt to have taken part in a discussion about it. Even if you didn't believe it at the time.

Like I said, I also believe it's going to happen some day. I don't think the 14th is the day. But that does not make the discussion any less worth while.

Quote:
Perhaps they do not want people to believe in and thus be addicted to "external authority", but rather want to trigger/test peoples "inner discernment". Are enough people ready to trust themselves, or do they still depend on someone else to tell them "what is going on"?
You are absolutely right. A big problem on this planet now is our disbelief in our own responsibility, our own ability for greatness. As I said before, the other kind of evil is when someone comes in and takes away that chance for greatness. Us humans are so prone to worship idols, we lose ourselves in the process... Idol worship is when you decide that in order to be complete you have to have the presence of another person who fulfills a part of your dream that you feel you are unable to fulfill yourself.

Every bit of religious madness, is an expression of external authority. We even externalized God! We're even killing each other because someone said he said we should.

Yet in 2 weeks they're going to come down from the skies... Here come these angels who are so perfect, and solve all our problems. How are they going to avoid people getting addicted to "external authority" then? By telling us not to worship them? Rock stars have tried that for years and it didn't work.

I know we disagree most of the time. But do you understand my point of view?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe
he, or other people may have something which changes my mind?
Like Sanat said Joe. He's not intending to change your mind. Neither am I. Just in case you're on a "fishing expedition" for a reason to discredit the whole thing I'm going to give you one to save you the problem. It's subjective touchy feely stuff. We all already know that.. Please be as honest as you're open.

I'd like to stick with vikings interpretation of the situation... "Why do you need US to change your mind." It's your mind, change it yourself if you want it changed. I like your mind the way it is.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:14 AM   #303
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!, FIRST POSSIBLE UFO CONTACT ON OCTOBER 14TH, 2008. yourTUBEy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shechaiyah View Post
There are cloaked (in clouds) ufos all over the sky here in the San Francisco Bay area for the past three days. Pictures in the clouds; I wish I had a digital camera. No such luck.

Maybe later.

Shech--
Strange ..if you listen to the Dr. Deagle post by Bill Ryan, Deagle says he's seeing a mass negative event in Cali. ....wonder if it has anything to do with this.
Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:09 AM   #304
elias
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Dear Friends!

There are only two possibilities:
1- They will show up on Oct 14th
2- They will not show up on Oct 14th

So why argue on it? If No #1 happens which I think it is very likely and I hope for it, this means that the channelers were getting their messages from positive entities, which highly resonate with me!

If #2 happens then the messages were given by some negative aliens, on the dark side, to confuse people.

But I really love reading the messages as they are very uplifting ... So PLZ PLZ PLZ don't judge the channelers, for your own sake, even, even if they are channeling negative entities OR even they have not got good intentions, which is very very unlikely.

I personally love the channelers so much, because they are our bridge to other realities.

With RESPECT
Elias
elias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:11 AM   #305
zorgon

Default Re: PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!, FIRST POSSIBLE UFO CONTACT ON OCTOBER 14TH, 2008. yourTUBEy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
any idea where the beacon is stored?
Jupiter Orbit as far as I can tell... but we have found strange things around Saturn including this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGeWBiLVn8g
Old 10-05-2008, 08:47 AM   #306
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
Correct.

Sanat says some of the channelers are credible. All I asked for was some sort of explanation of how they are credible, what they have correctly predicted in the past.....it was not a difficult question.

When I have that info, then yes I can look at things in a balanced way and make my own mind up.

The internet has a vast amount of information..you only need to look yourself...there is no point in going around in circles with Sanat...I really do believe a lot of you people just don't get it/understand .... think about it ....if we really want this to happen IT WILL ... no one person can achieve this by themselves..it has to be US... so the question we need to ask ourselves is ... DO WE WANT THIS TO HAPPEN???? ....

I have asked this question many times and there are so many different scenarios .... but the time is right we need new direction...JUST LOOK AT OURSELVES .. OUR BEAUTIFUL PLANET WHICH WE ARE DESTROYING SO FAST IT HAS BECOME ALMOST IRREPAIRABLE... WE MURDER KILL OUR OWN PEOPLE FOR GREED AND POWER ... I COULD GO ON.... SIT BACK... DO YOU REALLY WANT WHAT IS BEING PRESENTED TO YOU OR WOULD YOU LIKE CHANGE??????? Its not a difficult question is it ....

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:27 AM   #307
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

There seems to be a huge contradiction here. Some people claim that if they come there will be chaos and confusion etc. And some claim that they will "solve all our problems" if they simply show themselves for 3 days. I don't think either of the alternatives are true.

I think this has been seeded into the mass concsiousness long enough for most people to handle it (remember the "DECIDE WHETHER WE SHOULD SHOW UP!" message that circulated some years ago?). The people/earthlings that are "fast alseep" are so frozen in their patterns that they will not react with panic, but rather with disbelief or denial in the beginning. A lot of people on earth are "slumbering" star kids/adults and I think this would serve as a huge wake up call for many of them. This would have a calming effect on the mass consciousness. Also a lot of such star kids/adults would be in telepathic contact with this ship and other ships to spread the message of Peace that they bring to their surroundings...

As for them "solving our problems" by simply showing themselves for 3 days. That is pure nonsense. Problems are solved on the ground and by the ground crew that has earned their right to do so by incarnating as humans.

I will quote the "E.T. 101 The Cosmic Instruction Manual":

Quote:
The Interuniversal Banking Community

The members of the Interuniversal Banking Community are here to assist in dismantling the dysfunctionality of this world’s economic structure. They are artists in the use of plastic currency and are armed with true MasterCards, unlimited credit, and the knowledge of how to charge everything.

The basis of their mastery lies in their complete understanding of the plastic nature of reality itself. They are not confused by form; they create it. They know that their attention and fascination are the foundation of the reality they build; therefore, they specialize in withdrawing their consciousness from dysfunctionality and placing it on spiritual truth instead. As a result of their efforts, we will shortly be in a position to present the planetary inhabitants with a viable economic recovery program.

This program entails realigning this planet with the system of divine economics that the majority of the universe currently enjoys. The activity of the Interuniversal Banking Community will assist in the planetary realization that no life needs to earn the right to live. This is not a statement of economic heresy; it is a statement of liberation based on truth. Once a human population has received that medicine, survival will crumble, and unending abundance will flourish in its place.

Carte Blanche is now being extended to the entire human species by the Interuniversal Bank, and its bankers are here to approve unlimited human credit. Mission Control suggests you apply soon.
There should be no disappointment if this does not happen on the 14th. The time for it has come and it will happen very soon anyway.

Last edited by Sanat; 10-05-2008 at 10:36 AM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:24 PM   #308
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Is this the Light ship as many speculate? At least it has the shape of a diamond and is reported to be about 2012 miles in diameter. (Which reminds us that 10-14-2008 = 2012) Judge for yourself!

Ok, problem with the image function. The picture is here: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_EJpEq-1gFM...0-h/earth6.jpg

From Blossoms latest channeling:

Quote:
May this be understood by all. We are not making ourselves known in order to conflict with TRUTHS of the soul. We are making ourselves KNOWN in order to WAKE UP many who still sleep. When they awake, there shall be a new ‘feeling’ upon your planet. The beauty that one feels inside will be expressed out to the world and enhance all things upon and within it.
The newst "jigzaw puzzle" is: "Shine your shoes" whatever that would mean is yet to see

Source for the above: http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/2008/10...elling-13.html

Last edited by Sanat; 10-05-2008 at 01:30 PM.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:08 PM   #309
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

I've been reading as much as I am able about this event. It's quite exciting regardless of what happens. Just thinking about it gives me a nice feeling and I almost feel like a kid again. Today I ran into a piece of information that I found to be quite interesting and I wanted to share it here.

Here's it is:
Quote:
In 1975 "The Beings of Light" gave Dannion Brinkley 117 prophesies. Most all have come true. Here is the one pertaining to this comment section. He says, Quote "By the year 2008, the fact that we are not alone in the Universe will be made undeniably clear to everyone alive on the planet. With millions of planets and billions of stars, I cannot fathom how we could have ever thought in any other terms. However for those who have doubted, the extraterrestrials will make themselves known. I believe they feel that they have no choice but to show themselves as we are on the verge of self-annihilation, genocide and toxic poisoning. The truth of our inter-galactic lineage will become common knowledge. If I am to believe the vision, the truth of our inter-galactic lineage will cause humanity to take one wild ride!"
I found this quote in someone's post found here: http://book-of-light.com/forums2/vie...&sd=a&start=30

Here's another bit I find to be a little intriguing and coincidental you could say. I believe there are no coincidences, but what the hell, it'll entertain you guys. Hubble seems to be having problems and NASA had a mission to go repair it on October 14th. However that mission has been canceled. You can read about it here:

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory?id=5909832

And for those of you who are too lazy to look up information on your own, I would recommend you check out the following videos. These are channeled messages from Adamu a social memory complex from the Pleaides. And for the skeptics it's worth mentioning that these messages are completely separate from blossoms message but yet they intertwine.

Planetary first contact part one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnHdR2GZ3a8

Planetary first contact part two - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb029q4LJ_0

Preparations without fear part one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkILXA6mR3w

Preparations without fear part two - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD5pfz5DePA

(I tried to embed them but I had no luck. I suck at that stuff)

I recommend you listen to all four videos so you can get a different point of view from the Blossom information. All this does is support her channeled info and give you more hope.

Enjoy

Last edited by NeoEmc2; 10-05-2008 at 05:13 PM.
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:17 PM   #310
Luigis Mushroom
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to make a request that people show MORE SCRUTINY and skepticism when it comes to strangers telling them "I love you."

For God Sakes, IT DOES NOT MEAN THEY LOVE YOU

That is "how to start a cult" 101.

And besides, they say they're here to **** with the Cabal, but the Cabal works for THEM. They just come here to pretend to be the heroes so everyone will worship them.

Quote:
(taken from http://www.georgekavassilas.org/)

"Messages From The Heart - July 2008

I George Kavassilas feel the need to clear the air in regards to statements I made in my DVD of the lecture at the Eternal Spirit in July 2004.

The Spiritual Hierarchy and Galactic Council of Light of which I am a part of is not the same as a group calling themselves the galactic federation of light.

You see the negative forces duplicate the true Hierarchy of Creation in order to deceive planetary populations. The more closely they can align themselves with the true Hierarchy the harder it is for planetary populations to discern, and therefore the easier it is for them to deceive.

This imposter group are currently imposing themselves on this planet by stealth and is fooling most of the ruling elite and governing bodies. They are using a particular faction within their empire, who is proficient at technology, genetic manipulation and mind control. The mid to higher levels of the empire will soon appear, rid the planet of this other faction and look like the good guys. They are the ones soon to be our so called saviours at a time of crisis, which is in the process of being orchestrated by them and will come into fruition over the next fear years, and yes they have their own version of the spiritual hierarchy including a Christ entity and all other major religious figures.

I know this because at times I too have been manipulated by them and my comments about boarding the ships at a time of crisis and the being lord sananda was one such time.

There will be a promise of ascension, their version of ascension, and relative to the despair that they wish to manifest globally, many will take to it like a young child takes to candy.

Also since my lecture in 2004 I've had the honour and the privilege on several occasions to have travelled into the 5th Dimension on this planet, into a realm known as Avalon or Shambhala. The real Avalon and Shambhala, not ET bases which are attempting to replicate these realms as well. The reason I say it's real is because I've been to both and one is based on technology and the other is pure clean Universal Consciousness.

It is the realm of the Divine Mother, our Earth Mother Sophia or Gaea, who is not incarnated out here in the matrix but has manifested a 5th Dimensional body in Avalon/Shambhala out of reach from the negative forces.

I felt honoured to be in the presence of the most graceful energy in this Universe. I attended meetings there but unfortunately I only remember a small fraction of the experience. I do remember a little of the environment and what it feels like to be in the 5th Dimension. Having such a point of reference is priceless and incredibly important with the coming deception and that is why I feel the need to share these understandings.

The connection one has in the false realm is on a mental level and communication occurs using a form of telepathy that stimulates and strokes the central nervous system giving the unsuspecting or in-experienced person the feeling of a benevolent presence and euphoria. This is what it feels like to be connected to an artificial intelligence posing as benevolence.

In contrast when a Being is connected to the pure clean Universal Consciousness all communication takes place beyond the mind. It becomes a resonance that emanates from the central core of your Being and permeates throughout the body. When Love and Knowledge are exchanged the complete understanding is conveyed including feelings and the ongoing ripple effect to all life as far as your Being wishes or requires to comprehend, and it all happens in an instant. The following is most of what I remember about our path towards ascension.

The Divine Mother will open at the appropriate time dimensional doorways all over her planetary body allowing those with `eyes to see and ears to hear' to walk through into sanctuary. These doorways or openings are symbolized by the Vesica-Piscis, there are a multitude of pictures through the ages showing Christ standing in or walking throughout the Vesica-Piscis doorway and is also the Fish of Christianity.

This symbol represents the Womb of The Mother, The Almond or in Greek the Amigdala, The Magdalene who of course was the incarnation of the Divine Mother Earth herself and twin flame of Ihsous (Jesus). It saddens me to think how our beloved Mary has been so tragically and systematically ridiculed, judged, persecuted and condemned over the past two millennia.

You see any energy, consciousness or Beings that wish to control this reality must first control the consciousness and energy that is this planet and reality. This planet being an aspect of our Divine Mother is why the feminine energies have been oppressed over the last few thousand years. Control the feminine, control the planet.

It is also imperative to understand that this abuse, oppression and control is only occurring because Mother Earth is allowing it. You see, she has courageously offered herself and sacrificed herself and well being in order to facilitate our ascension. A Mothers' Unconditional Love.

I adamantly assure you that in order to ascend one must first re-align and rebalance with the Divine Feminine. It is important to remember that we are ascending not separate from, but with our Divine Mother Earth. Yes the planet is ascending and she is carrying us all in her womb and is giving birth to a whole new version of Humanity. We are evolving from Homo-sapiens into Hu-Man. In Greek the word Homos means dirt/earth and sapieo means rotten. If we as a species continue
to function under the auspice of our lower animal consciousness of the Homo-Sapien then we will turn this Earth rotten. This is obviously now occurring but so is our metamorphosis into, and birthing of the true Hu-Man.

Hu meaning God and Man meaning Nous or Universal Mind, A Godly Being of Godly Mind.

Once we return to the sanctuary of the 5th Dimension, we will be safe from the cleansing process of the lower planetary dimensions and will also be re-united with our brothers and sisters in the light, including loved ones who have passed over and are eagerly awaiting to greet us and provide assistance for our re-adjustment to the 5th Dimension.

After inner peace is re-established and all celebrations have subsided preparations will then begin for our ascension into the Golden Age.

Love, Liberation & Fortitude
George Kavassilas"
Luigis Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:31 PM   #311
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigis Mushroom View Post
And besides, they say they're here to **** with the Cabal, but the Cabal works for THEM. They just come here to pretend to be the heroes so everyone will worship them.
That's funny because every channeled message I've ever read repeatedly has mentioned they do not want to be seen as Gods and be worshiped. They are not going to save anyone. It is up to you as an individual to save yourself. I think you need to inform yourself a little better, friend. You sound a bit lost. Anyone would be a fool to be worshiping these beings knowing everything (I assume) they know and the fact that they are in this forum. There is also nothing wrong with telling someone you love them because we are all one. Everything in your tiny little existence comes from one original thought. We are all united. I am you and you are me - we are one. That is the law of one. Love is one of its primary distortions.

Educate yourself. Question everything.

Peace
Old 10-05-2008, 06:43 PM   #312
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

In the article it mentioned an object being returned to earth. Scientific analysis of the Monolith was conducted at this domed underwater facility located north of Abaco, the northernmost of the Bahamas Islands. RCA Corporation is in charge of that experimentation research, Jesse says. Jesse stated, "They did it underwater, after they saw people dropping like flies. They figured that there would be better containment [of the Monolith's suspected cosmic energy emanations] underwater."

I was wondering if you found any info on whether it has been moved away from that location...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:57 PM   #313
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Great post NeoEmc2!

I found this message from the same user which is also right on the button as to how I sense it to be:

Alignment with Earth Ascension

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xKQbYHCJJY
Old 10-05-2008, 08:45 PM   #314
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoEmc2 View Post
That's funny because every channeled message I've ever read repeatedly has mentioned they do not want to be seen as Gods and be worshiped.
Explain to me. How are they going to avoid being worshiped when it is human nature to look for external objects to attach hopes and fears to? It's unfortunately not their choice whether we worship them or not. It is very naive to assume mankind will just treat them as equals. After all, they ARE Gods to many of our oldest definitions of what Gods are...

The first few books in the bible ARE about them. Are you seriously going to tell me there is no risk that we will worship them? Because we certainly did in the past.
Old 10-05-2008, 09:59 PM   #315
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Explain to me. How are they going to avoid being worshiped when it is human nature to look for external objects to attach hopes and fears to? It's unfortunately not their choice whether we worship them or not. It is very naive to assume mankind will just treat them as equals. After all, they ARE Gods to many of our oldest definitions of what Gods are...
I think it's naive of you to assume people will worship them. Think of how many religions there are. Are you meaning to tell me everyone who follows those religions will assume that their God has come to save them? ... please What will happen after they leave? What will those people think? Will they think their God came and abandoned them?

Quote:
The first few books in the bible ARE about them. Are you seriously going to tell me there is no risk that we will worship them? Because we certainly did in the past.
Forget the past. The future is now. Try living in it.

Who is this we you are referring to? Is it you and your friends and family? Is it your neighbors? Who is it? It's certainly not me I tell you that much.

How about you look into way of preventing people around you from worshiping them considering you are aware that this event is possible. It's alright to think of such outcomes but instead try to find solutions to what you could do in case that happens. Why are you part of this forum? What led you here? What have you seen, heard or read that has made you think differently from everyone else around you? Do you believe in this ground crew business or are you just here to be a pessimist?

I'll assume for a moment that you do believe in the idea of the Ground Crew, so what is its purpose? Is it not to form communities of friends who are like minded so in case the **** hits the fan you have someone to turn to in all the craziness? Is the ground crew idea not designed to help those who are confused during the time when the **** hits the fan so that they can understand what exactly is going on?

Listen man, you either want this event to happen or you don't, regardless of the outcome. I for one wish and hope that it does so that our world is transformed forever. Whether it happens on the 14th or not is irrelevant to me because I know it will happen eventually. I've seen UFOs with my own eyes in plain day time. I don't just think they exist - I know. I'm ready, are you?
Old 10-05-2008, 10:03 PM   #316
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
I was wondering if you found any info on whether it has been moved away from that location...
Nope but I will look... the data for the monolith and the black night satellite are still all jumbled together... Not many people looking into it right now...
Old 10-05-2008, 10:07 PM   #317
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneness View Post
Strange ..if you listen to the Dr. Deagle post by Bill Ryan, Deagle says he's seeing a mass negative event in Cali. ....wonder if it has anything to do with this.
Sounded to me like "NUKE" but nmaybe an Earthquake is coming... its been REALLY active last couple days... 5 or 6 plus 5 earthquakes daily

http://www.iris.edu/seismon/

CA had a 4.1 on Oct 2nd and a 4.0 of the coast Oct 3rd
Old 10-05-2008, 10:33 PM   #318
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

If the ET's assesed that "humanity" would worship them they would not go through with this mission we are all a part of. They are highly evolved and do think humanity is ready for this. Perhaps that would be wise to take into consideration? Them showing up is a strong indicator that they asses the situation such as humanity is ready for them showing up, right? And since they are more evolved than most of us down here at this point, I would assume they know what they are doing better than most of us down here...

If they were non-integrous and wanted to be "worshipped" they would probably have done better to make their move some time ago when humanity was more inclined to fall for such things. Getting married to predictions will always color your perception of what is happening right now...
Old 10-05-2008, 10:36 PM   #319
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

blue beam
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:48 PM   #320
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Just in case you're on a "fishing expedition" for a reason to discredit the whole thing I'm going to give you one to save you the problem. It's subjective touchy feely stuff. We all already know that.. Please be as honest as you're open.
I don't do fishing.

I have been as honest as I am open.

I have said that I don't think the event will happen on the 14th (my gut instinct), but I tell you what I would LOVE it to happen.

I have asked why people are putting so much stock in these channellers. Forget touchy feely, if they are any good and their visions are to be believed, then they must have a previous track record of success. I have asked for this track record to be presented on several occasions, and on each occasion the questions have been dodged with "search the internet".

Look, I haven't got all day to be searching the internet, thats why I come on here to talk to people who "know stuff".

Now then, do these channellers have a previous record of successful predictions or do they not? Surely this question is exceptionally easy to answer for somebody who follows their work? I don't and never have...I'm relatively new to this sort of thing......thats why I am asking people who should know.

Please do not fob me off and give me some evidence. Even circumstantial evidence will do for a start...something, anything. Then I'll have a better understanding as to why some people think this event may happen. Like I said, personally I do hope it happens, but do I think it will happen? No, because I've got nothing solid to build that feeling on.

I am in no way trying to "discredit" this, what I am doing is questioning the likelyhood off it happening.

At least we won't have to wait long for the answer anyway!
Old 10-05-2008, 11:29 PM   #321
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
I am new to this forum. I am familiar with Project Camelot interviews. I am coming here because I may have suddenly become a whistleblower. I need to find others who have experience with Photoshop before I post further. I want to post a couple of photos, but don't know if that can be done in this forum. I think what I have is big. I need help with it.
send what you have to
support@projectcamelot.org
(bill & kerry) i am positive, will contact you
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:35 PM   #322
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Honest questions, honest answers...

Quote:
I think it's naive of you to assume people will worship them. Think of how many religions there are. Are you meaning to tell me everyone who follows those religions will assume that their God has come to save them? ... please What will happen after they leave? What will those people think? Will they think their God came and abandoned them?
They have in the past.... Most religious people are only as religious as checking the box when the next religious survey comes along. The mosques and churches at this time are emptying and they have been for a long time. At the same time alternative religions are filling up. You don't want to feed the neo pagans and wiccan witches on this planet. You don't even want to know about the coming of maytreya and the scores of new agers begging aliens or angels to come and save us. All of them craving for the same change you're craving for. But change comes from within. Without us changing it cannot hold. Not even if enforced from the outside.

There is an old saying, a people gets the governments they deserve. And no matter how we dislike what is happening now. This is what WE created. Not something pushed unto us.

Quote:
Forget the past. The future is now. Try living in it.
Do you mean this in the way of "Try not to learn from the past."? Really, how about not getting ahead of ourselves... And just living in the now. No desires, no hopes no fears. Truthfully and intensely being what we are.

Quote:
Who is this we you are referring to? Is it you and your friends and family? Is it your neighbors? Who is it? It's certainly not me I tell you that much.
We is mankind. All of us. Our mind is one. When I say we, I mean that part of us that we all share an that is singular. If you had silenced the monkey chatter or studied the occult you would know about this. You claim not to worship aliens however I do seem to detect some hero worship here.... It's IMPOSSIBLE that Goodchild is wrong and those who think otherwise are just being "Negative". Or not in touch with their inner selves. They WILL come and change the world.

They will really do no such thing. It's the Star Trek prime directive. That principle was not invented on earth. Unless we change first, we are not ready.

Quote:
It's alright to think of such outcomes but instead try to find solutions to what you could do in case that happens. Why are you part of this forum? What led you here? What have you seen, heard or read that has made you think differently from everyone else around you? Do you believe in this ground crew business or are you just here to be a pessimist?
Are you really asking? Because my journey as a member of the ground crew started when I was 8 years old. Actually a while before that if you believe the information I received at that time. I knew all this stuff more than 20 years ago. Before the internet before anyone was there to tell me about it I knew. Not in the amount of detail I know it now. But I knew the earth changes, I knew about the dark side, and I knew the light side. I knew who I am and I knew what mankind is. I have also (Against my better judgement) experienced the previous apocalypse rush. I have followed and studied the many prophecies made over the last few millennia. Diven deep into ancient mythology/sacred geometry. I've been initiated into two mystery traditions. And I have followed the spirit/et channels on the web, as wel as communicated with my own.

But really all that I am saying is common sense. My background should make no difference.

Quote:
I'll assume for a moment that you do believe in the idea of the Ground Crew, so what is its purpose? Is it not to form communities of friends who are like minded so in case the **** hits the fan you have someone to turn to in all the craziness? Is the ground crew idea not designed to help those who are confused during the time when the **** hits the fan so that they can understand what exactly is going on?
When the doodoo hits the fan. All your preparations will mean nothing. When what is going to occur does occur you're not going to be pressed for a fire. If you want to learn survival skills for that period you need to learn to master your fear, you need to silence the monkey chatter, to just act from another level than your rational/emotional mind, and you need to have the basics in place about psychic defense and attack. If you do not understand the way your mind works you cannot resist when it is manipulated.

And my friend we are being manipulated.

Quote:
Listen man, you either want this event to happen or you don't, regardless of the outcome.
Hope and fear are the distortions that lead us to stop seeing clearly. The fact that our world is in chaos right now and that all this could happen is because we stopped seeing clearly. We put our faith in those placed above us. And started hoping for or fearing things beyond our control.

So no... I do not "want" this, I also do not "not want" this... I am where I am and what comes will come.

Quote:
I for one wish and hope that it does so that our world is transformed forever. Whether it happens on the 14th or not is irrelevant to me because I know it will happen eventually. I've seen UFOs with my own eyes in plain day time. I don't just think they exist - I know.
When I was a child, I communicated with an entity. It took care of me, gave me advice, and told me about the universe. Over the years it just became a part of me. You could call me a symbiont. Though in reality all of us are completely merged with all others anyway. I know it will happen. I've always known. I also know the game that is being played now.

One side is trying to gain control over the earth, for their own egotistical desires. They are trying to create the ONE being by aligning everything and everyone towards the top of a hierarchy. The antichrist I spoke of earlier will be a variant of that one being. It is powerfull because all give up their power to him.

Another side is working to push the earth squarely into the hands of responsible earthlings and nurturing them to become what they must be. Like farming, just take away the rocks and the nasty bugs and the seed will do the growing. In a sense creating the ONE with the understanding that inside we are one, when we become aware of this aspect of us that is called attaining christ consciousness and also equated to the second coming of christ. However, it is already there. You can communicate with it. The biggest problem you'll have is discovering which parts of self that you took for granted are part of it. One hint, it's the most subtle part.

Something that we on average are not yet ready to express at this time though most of us are very close. They cannot interfere directly but covertly and through the action of informed individuals they are taking over control and managing the garden. This started centuries ago. The dark side had the planet in a death grip. But they're losing it. Like water erodes stone. And there is nothing that can be done about it. This is just the final spasms.

If full contact were made at this point. We would instantly focus on them as our savior. In effect they would become our new messias. This is exactly opposed what they are trying to accomplish (Keeping the garden clear so the seed can grow) so I think I can be pretty sure it won't happen.

Quote:
I'm ready, are you?
Ready for what? Do you really know that? Are you able to discern the psychedelic nature of what is happening from the materialistic movie that is being played?

As for me. Don't worry about me. I am fine, I have always been fine, and I will always be fine no matter what the circumstances. I am not this mortal being.

The sleeper will awaken.
My soul is your soul.

@Average Joe....
You really need to make up your own mind. Reliability is very subjective. I'm not trying to blow you off. My apologies for accusing you of "fishing"...

Go to the divine cosmos, download the books there. And read. It will make your ears spin. And comes with references and scientific support every step of the way. This is the most reliable material I can find. It's enough to cause a paradigm shift in a man. Even if maybe it is a bit much at times. Be smart, read the indices and pick topics you're interested in the whole 3 books takes a months to get through.

(Un)fortunately that guy does not believe in the october 14th event. I also do not believe it. But for any other questions on other topics I'll be glad to forward you to material on the net that might answer them. Pm me.

The shift of the ages
The science of oneness
The divine cosmos.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:47 PM   #323
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Yes I really do need to make up my own mind. But I can't make my mind up on no information.

Thanks for pointing me towards some information.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:07 AM   #324
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Thanks for the post on youtube Sanat. Once again i am impressed with the information . It is exactly how i feel.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 03:27 AM   #325
malakai
Avalon Senior Member

I will say again, spirituality will not save you when the shift is happening.
Yes I agree with you when you say " If our planet was more spiritual we would not be caught in this mess".
But wake up ! we are too late for this right now....
The time is to get prepared, mentally (of course) but most of all phisically..
example # Shelter, food, water etc etc.
If you want to die, then you go for it and ascend but not I, as I want to live and come out on the backside of this to witness the new world.
You are SO brave to be able to face death and accept this " dying is just part of life (part of the experience) - a door closes and a new one opens. On and on your spirit moves from lifetime to lifetime consuming knowledge to get closer to the source, the creation - everything that is "
What a load of crap.....
I am a survivalist and will not lay down and die, I will do all I can to help my family/friends and I to survive the out come.
By the way, I am not afraid to die, I just don't want to die.
But guess what, you will be one of the first to die/ascend from where you reside, so there you will get you wish to die, peacefully, I hope.
Peace to all

Quote:
Spirituality has everything to do with what is happening, friend. If our planet was more spiritual we would not be caught in this mess. Try to do some reading, educate yourself and LEARN before you call spirituality nonsense. It seems to me you have the concept of dying and ascension mixed up - dying =/= ascension. It also sounds like you are afraid to die when you should know by now that dying is just part of life (part of the experience) - a door closes and a new one opens. On and on your spirit moves from lifetime to lifetime consuming knowledge to get closer to the source, the creation - everything that is.

Personally I am hoping that this event does happen because it will be wonderful. It'll change our planet forever.

Peace
malakai is offline   Reply With Quote