Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-26-2008, 01:50 PM   #76
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The October 14th Event

Another message from Blossom Goodchild

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXzkFm0VnTA

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 01:55 PM   #77
seeing clearly
Avalon Senior Member

Since this change I am lost as to just what I can post.
There is much online and in my memory banks which would be quite helpful.

It has been stated we need to post what we know but personal
opinions are not kool.
it has been said also that c&p is not kool but pertinent articles are
welcome.

I gave up reading all the marching orders and went to more peaceful sites!

Being from a now passing generation I am not connected to this circular
thinking M.O. BLESSED BE !

I am OTT logical, and at same time highly intuitive and easily get lost in
contradictory statements and disparate 'guidance' by the well meaning .

Never worked in an office to get the training to understand this kind of
communications which I DO suspect are the ego trippings of some of
the members here and have no relation to making this a successful forum
IF it is intended it to BE a successful forum. also I am eternally grateful
I never got "trained" to understand the duplicituousness of circular
thinking .

what we post seems limited by some rather narrow guidelines
of members who seem to know what is supposed to be allowed
and it is just confusing to me. be careful of what basic mores you
allow as the very ones you try to keep out may hold the seeds
of your salvation."VARIETY is the very spice of life that gives
it all its flavour".

This is why I am steering clear except for Health and Ground Crew page.

Y'all do miss some great info and wit but other venus love my dance.

here on this thread I think I can add just a small contribution

and YES I am an astrologer.

but not ready to post here and incur the wrath of those who
believe in their own infallibility and that of their chosen gurus
and seem to be so invested in that a newbie doesnt want to get
into those ego entanglements making silence is the best contribution to
this current stage in the development of this forum.

Motto here seems to be Lurkers encouraged to applaud those who
are the guides of what the founders intended and otherwise keep quiet.

I DID keep quiet as to the results of the change.
This is MY statement on it NOW and I will return to lurker status.
Now I dont come as often or read as much
All vanilla is BORING !

Now here is my little bit to this DATE thingie:

In Astrology there are certain dates Historically that have been turning
points or flash points for great changes or momentous happenings

as is Aug 9th, April 19th and so many more.......

one date considered to be AUSPICIOUS is OCTOBER 18th.

if anything goes down such as a peace treaty I did not make
any prediction here, only reminded readers of the energy of that date

It has been said by more than one Astrologer that by way of huge
scandals one day the whole of the US Congress will RESIGN in one fell
swoop!

if we all concentrate on it ....
its number value is 9 , beginings and endings

if we all make a vision...

just a little idea.

seeing clearly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:18 PM   #78
Shaun*
Avalon Senior Member

(^_*)

an update from Blossom for us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXzkFm0VnTA

take me home!

much love to you all and to all that is

namaste
Shaun* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:46 PM   #79
Teresa
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: The October 14th Event

[QUOTE=Sanat;27861]Both would be interesting. So please go ahead!

---

Hi ~ Thank you, Sanat ~

First of all, I'd like to also thank 'ZJenny'-- who, posted (above), for all her 'insights'

I can relate to what you are saying in your post, above, ZJenny--- and, I like the way you think !

Sanat, i noticed there actually already IS an 'astro chart' displayed on this Forum at the "Astrology by St.Clair" thread :

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3193

It is located in the #6 Blog --- There you can scroll down to see the chart for 'FULL MOON OCTOBER 14, 2008'

I did not study it too thoroughly, but what 'stands out' about it FOR ME is the fact that Neptune and the Sun will be in trine; favorable aspect.
Being at 21-Libra and 21-Aquarius, respectively, we can get a sense that there 'could be' poetic and beautiful; peaceful developement occurring.

With the moon opposing the Sun at the same time, though, it could also mean that there 'could' be anywhere from a "simple disagreement" to a full out revolt from the masses to what 'may' be a large scale 'disillusionment' perhaps orchestrated from 'the government' or those we are supposed to trust.

Intuitively, IMO, i feel that "the status quo" (powers that be) are up to "something"....

Sorry to be suspisciously vague, but i can't really put my finger on it at this time--- All i can sense is that 'something' is lurking with the fact that other planetary allignments occurring simultaneoulsy on October 14, such as the Saturn/Uranus opposition as well as Neptune opposing the South Node add to the inauspiciousness of it.

Well, if anything else 'comes to me' i will let you know---

I will post in another thread soon a very interesting pdf that i found pertaining to "the October Surprise."
I will give that link out here
when it is posted.

Thanks, /teresa
Teresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:49 PM   #80
Teresa
Avalon Senior Member

ooops, ZJenny (?), i just realized your name is 'Seeing Clearly'.... sorry;

you have the same avatar....
Teresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:57 PM   #81
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

This tread will probably be closed, but it shouldn't be. I feel really good about this - keep the faith, love and light...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:34 PM   #82
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

No, don't think like that mate. Cheer up!

Here, let me share an email someone sent Blossom Goodchild and she posted it on her site. This illustrates how huge this thing has already become, and remember; these things grow exponentially(!):

Quote:
82.when I search just for Blossom Goodchild this is what I found in youtube; Just thought you would like to know you message is gettin gout there. there are several english versions of your message that have recived a total of 105,110 views. A spanish version has recieved a total of 163,475 total views. WOW! when I search for the Fedearation of Light there are over 40 DIFFERENT VIDEOS PERTAINING TO YOUR MESSAGE with a total of 280,499 views. Several of these are in different languages I think German and Spanish. Alot of people are getting this information, I think every one is trying to get the message out. I am so happy about this. There are 80 videos on October 14th alone. This is HUGE.
http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/BGoct14_page8.html

What people need to realize is that if 2012 is indeed the kind of deadline we all feel it to be, then a whole lot will have to happen on earth before that deadline which is only a few years from now. The ETs have an important part to play in all this, and the 14 october event will kickstart the whole process.

Everyone on the planet must be taken into consideration as everyone should be offered a fair opportunity to evolve. Still the majority of people have more than enough with daily struggle for survival. A certain balance in wealth is needed to raise the vibration of this Planet (mass consciousness) in a major way, and allow everyone at least the opportunity to ascend. There is a lot going on behind the scenes to prepare for this. A lot is going on that will surface very soon. It had to be kept in stealth mode for obvious reasons, and also because the Light cannot win by using dark methods. There are many kinds of Lightworkers in this game. The ET technology and repressed free energy technology etc. will also play a major part in all this once the dark regime is removed.

I know from my own experience that a lot can happen very fast and change things in seemingly miraculous ways in a short amount of time. A few years ago I was totally depressed/lost and drinking hard. This is not the case anymore to say the least. Same thing goes for a friend of mine (only one I have left. hehe). Heaven and hell are indeed an inch apart... Since time is getting shorter our "karma" have lesser time to play it self out, thus it is compressed and things get more and more intense. This can be "frightening" and misinterpreted as if things are not moving in the right direction while indeed, they are. Try to relax and allow the process to flow freely as this will lesson the symptoms.

Even people who are not in to these things at all (yet) have come to me and talked about something about an ET craft 14 october. I reply: Oh, really. I haven't heard! Please tell me about it! Hehe. It's more fun that way!

Last edited by Sanat; 09-26-2008 at 11:42 PM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:41 PM   #83
eris
Avalon Senior Member

extra good post Sanat totally agree with u there
eris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 03:59 AM   #84
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Practical issue: What about the sick, elderly, and imprisoned? How do they get this info if they are cut off from the internet and real world, beside people just telling them and not having the oppotunity to make informed decisions from their own research?
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 09:35 AM   #85
Moria

Quote:
Originally Posted by elias View Post
I agree with you Sanat!
No fear, even if they plan to use nuclear weapons, we are protected. We must ask and then we shall receive. We need this event to happen guys so be optimistic, we will not lose anything if it doesn't happen, because we have gained something already and it is named HOPE, and that is enough isn't it? HOPE is energy and that will shift our reality to a better one, so plz don't criticize it and let time tell if this is going to happen or not, and don't be disappointed if it doesn't happen because eventually it should happen.

Much Love and Gratitude ....
Hi Elias & Sanat

I agree with what you say, ask and we will recieve. If we put our focus on the negative in the October 14 happenings, then that will be what we will experience. If we all focus on the positive aspects, then we're helping the entire world to change for the better, UFO sighting or not.

Our focus should always be on the positive side, no matter what the situation.

I, for one, am So looking forward to this!

Love,
Moria x
Old 09-28-2008, 10:46 AM   #86
kauhane
Avalon Senior Member

sanat & elias
i'm right there with you
I just completed an oil painting of first contact space craft
sitting over waimea valley on oahu
thats where i live so thats where i want to experiance it
I'll throw it up soon
in my opinion this october 14th event would definitely help speed the awakening process
timed right as our old system' foundations come apart
and the consciousness has the equivalent of a nervous breakdown
this has a potential for seeking/creating a new opening to higher thought/self
i believe our family of light have foreseen this opening
kauhane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 01:45 PM   #87
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-08-2008 at 04:46 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 02:45 PM   #88
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Thumbs up Re: The October 14th Event

from Moria

"Our focus should always be on the positive side, no matter what the situation."

Yes! As Borat said, "Ver nize."

All of this stuff we keep up with can be processed with an end thinking result which is positive, I choose to think.

There's this dude, the Dali Lama, who has said, "Be positive under any circumsances."

I am still standing. We all can stand up to negative thinking.

Last edited by Zenbuoy; 09-28-2008 at 02:48 PM.
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:12 PM   #89
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: The October 14th Event

The obligation to put emphasis on positivity, and ban all negativity, is very one-sided, completely out of balance.
Shouldn't we give both their right place, and stay in the middle?
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:29 PM   #90
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Lightbulb Re: The October 14th Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefaan View Post
The obligation to put emphasis on positivity, and ban all negativity, is very one-sided, completely out of balance.
Shouldn't we give both their right place, and stay in the middle?
No one with this wierd avatar wrote to "ban all negativity."

On the contrary, this avatar chooses to "look" at all info and come away with thinking the middle-to-positive. Fear thinking seems to reside away from the middle-to-positive "direction."

Joseph Campbell said, "Say yes," to darkness that exists. It is part of all.

My good fight is on the "middle-to-positive."

be well
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 04:40 PM   #91
wes_whitewolf
Avalon Senior Member

Great replies Sanat and thanks for the additional info/links. Its true, our Star family is here to help us help ourselves...we have it all within us if we simply calm down and listen...I see many of the other's are also unlocking the "Secret Within". When I see this, I am reminded of the movie 2010 and the line: "...what's going to happen?...SOMETHING WONDERFUL!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1he3zmR7iGI
Don't underestimate what Clarke/Kubrick knew and the clues they left us...like many before them!!!!
wes_whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:32 PM   #92
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
Please explain what focusing on the positive side really is all about. i am serious here. It is great to always say think only positive thoughts but that doesn't explain how people are supposed to handle everyday situations in the physical. I am not disagreeing with you but please give examples because everyone doesn't understand.
It simply means that you can interpret ANY given situation in such a way as to maximize your growing/evolving/learning from it. It seems negative that a dark elite have ruled this planet but if you interpret this into a larger context you will see that they have provided the heat and pressure to make our coal into a diamond... This is the trick. All is designed to maximize our growth/evolving. If you see things this way and put evolving/growth/learning as your number one priority in life every experience becomes "positive" because you can grow/learn/evolve from every experience...
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:07 PM   #93
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

Default They are coming? 10-14-08 blogspot

The latest news from Blossom Goodchild from two days ago. How many of us are ready? Thoughts on this anyone?

http://www.10-14-08.blogspot.com/
Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:21 PM   #94
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: They are coming? 10-14-08 blogspot

Keep your eyes to the skys people. From my own investigating, the time is soon. ..And I think alot of us can feel it.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:00 PM   #95
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

I hope it goes ahead as planned, but i get the impression this is another false flag operation. Just saw the George Noory interview with Alex Jones and it makes a lot of sense. Its on You Tube.

As much as i pray and wish this is all true, somehow my feeling is that its another 9/11 type operation. Don't get me wrong, i have a feeling which has been growing for the past 6 months that something big is happening soon, but again i don't know if that is wishful thinking. These people in power will do anything just to control our minds and i would not put it past them if they were planning this in order to take our eyes off the economy and the problems associated with it.

I hope i can eat my words in two weeks if and when it comes true. I have been talking to many people in my job, (tour coach driver) and lots of people just do not believe any of this at all. Its like banging your head against a wall. Then they look at you as if you are crazy. We'll see in two weeks.
Sorry for ranting on but i am very passionate about our world and all of us that are being manipulated by a few individuals when we really know what is going on and cannot do anything about it.
Peace to all.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:13 PM   #96
spaceman44
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Oneness, I think that many of us are ready for this experience, some of us are afraid of this and wish not to believe that this will happen. The fear of the unknown.

We have to accept this visit as one of a beginning, a new beginning for all of us to grab hold with both hands and with our hearts, they come with LOVE and we should accept them with the same, LOVE.
spaceman44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:15 PM   #97
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

I hear you Henners. It's just that so many of us on here concentrate on so much negative energy, and talk of deception and these fools running the show. I've gotten plenty of angry. It's just that...

That which is like unto itself is drawn.

I am pumped for this...if it is true. We concentrate all our creativeness, all our being on worry and fear, drawing and pullling to us the very thing that we wish not to create.

I have been banging my head as well getting others to awake, but everything is happening just as it is supposed to. I see everything as one. See the contrast, the negativity, and from ...choose to resonate in positive vibration.

I was getting so wrapped up in NWO material, I forgot what it was like to take a deep breath and notice the beauty that still surrounds us.

I anticipate the amazing, and wonderful things that are about to happen.

Namaste
Old 09-28-2008, 11:18 PM   #98
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceman44 View Post
Hi Oneness, I think that many of us are ready for this experience, some of us are afraid of this and wish not to believe that this will happen. The fear of the unknown.

We have to accept this visit as one of a beginning, a new beginning for all of us to grab hold with both hands and with our hearts, they come with LOVE and we should accept them with the same, LOVE.

I'm with you.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:20 PM   #99
sfth13
Avalon Senior Member

that's all I have to say.
sfth13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:29 PM   #100
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

I remember all the hype on 5-5-2000. the planets were in a line and there was supposed to be a poleshift. then when that didn't happen, most of those websites closed up shop but a few said that it would happen on 5-5-2001. when that didn't happen then the rest of them just withered and died. I am so tired of hearing this bs and then when it doesn't happen then we are all reminded that we control our own destiny and because our will was so great, we overted whatever it was that didn't happen. meanwhile all the people that that pushed the bs on us were busy selling books, dream catchers, and astrology readings etc. meanwhile all the sheeple look on the net for some other new age prophet to worship and send their money to.

I know this sounds cynical, that is why I was attracted to camelot. they were the first of its kind that wasn't selling something. and yes I guess I was one of those sheeple. I am just tired of phonies that cannot make it in the real world and come up with some really preposterous stuff so they can peddle their wares. I am not from michigan but from now on show me.
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote