Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-29-2009, 03:43 AM   #1
11Truthurts11
Avalon Senior Member

Default "Conspicary Theory" with Jesse Ventura

Awesome show, who else watches it?
What I find funny is that, to take 9/11 for instance, there's sooo many thinks that simply don't add up, it doesn't even take someone and make an episode about it on a show, anybody who has a brain would see that the whole thing would have never been possible without someone on the inside, what about tower 7...never been hit yet by no plane yet collapsed like a cardhouse, what about it that the USAF was ordered to stand down, what about the "missing" black boxes... C'mon -and still the public doesn't think twice about it and never raises any questions... HOW is that possible???
Now there's this show on TV and still it doesn't create the mind boggling paradigm change or serious media attention, no -the whole 9/11 subject seems to be 'old news' or what...
But anyway, little off topic here but for anybody who doesn't just yet, watch the show!

Last edited by 11Truthurts11; 12-29-2009 at 03:48 AM.
11Truthurts11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 04:29 AM   #2
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "Conspicary Theory" with Jesse Ventura

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Truthurts11 View Post
Awesome show, who else watches it?
What I find funny is that, to take 9/11 for instance, there's sooo many thinks that simply don't add up, it doesn't even take someone and make an episode about it on a show, anybody who has a brain would see that the whole thing would have never been possible without someone on the inside, what about tower 7...never been hit yet by no plane yet collapsed like a cardhouse, what about it that the USAF was ordered to stand down, what about the "missing" black boxes... C'mon -and still the public doesn't think twice about it and never raises any questions... HOW is that possible???
Now there's this show on TV and still it doesn't create the mind boggling paradigm change or serious media attention, no -the whole 9/11 subject seems to be 'old news' or what...
But anyway, little off topic here but for anybody who doesn't just yet, watch the show!
Yes, I've watched it. It's good in that it informs people who don't read forums and only watch TV. Millions of Americans don't pay attention to what really goes on, and if there are ways to wake them up, that is good.

I still think the best documentary was "911 In Plane Sight". Here is part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W-R_jfUum4
That hole in the pentagon was not caused by an airplane, it wasn't big enough. It's obvious it was cause by a missile. Our government is good at cover-ups. And isn't it amazing that it was the French who first raised a question as to the fact that the pentagon hole was too small for a 757?

And here is Jesse's video segment on 911:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6WdKnrjlBw

Last edited by KathyT; 12-29-2009 at 04:51 AM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 05:44 AM   #3
Smickle1111
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah i watch it every week!!

Great stuff.... hope they are allowed to do a second season, but cant see that happening!
Smickle1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:51 AM   #4
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

I've seen two episodes, haarp and 9/11, and while I thought they were both fairly informative if the show was going to be your first scratch at the surface of conspiracy theories, but something felt like some of the interviews were staged. One example was when one of Jesse's investigators was interviewing the two SU haarp researchers (at about 00:50) and asked them if haarp is purely research.

The overly dramatic gulps and gufaws before answering, to me, feels like an act.

There's more, but that's the only one I can recall right now.

Seems like some worthwhile legit stuff spread conservatively into alot of bs filler. That's the only way this kinda show will get on the air though.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 01:43 PM   #5
11Truthurts11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
I've seen two episodes, haarp and 9/11, and while I thought they were both fairly informative if the show was going to be your first scratch at the surface of conspiracy theories, but something felt like some of the interviews were staged. One example was when one of Jesse's investigators was interviewing the two SU haarp researchers (at about 00:50) and asked them if haarp is purely research.

The overly dramatic gulps and gufaws before answering, to me, feels like an act.

There's more, but that's the only one I can recall right now.

Seems like some worthwhile legit stuff spread conservatively into alot of bs filler. That's the only way this kinda show will get on the air though.
I hear 'ya! I actually had the same impression but oh well, it's actually not uncommon for any interview on TV that if one take of it didn't turn out the way the director wants it then they just let them do it again, trying to sound spontaneous but on the other hand of course in this case Jesse trying to ask uncomfortable questions trying to get them to give something away so I don't know how much good rehearsing that would do to it's authenticity but I don't think it was staged, just maybe repeated... The global warming episode has one very lame clearly staged "dramatization" at the end, when the investigators are in China in front of Maurice Strong's penthouse building and then they 'run' because they have been 'spotted' by the 'police' now THAT was really lame... Well, it's TV after all and they need their quota, what can you say, still a good show!
Old 12-29-2009, 03:21 PM   #6
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

The show is great for opening up dialog for the sheeple. But lately I’ve been starting to doubt a lot of this conspiracy stuff. There are people all over the world spreading conspiracy propaganda and I find it very hard to understand why people like Jesse Ventura, Bill and Kerry, Wilcock, Collier, Green, Greer, Icke and others do not get together and blow the lid off all these so called secrets.

If they decided not to work together on disclosure due to money issues…than I can’t bring myself to believe in any of these guys because they clearly don’t have yours and my best interest at heart. Think about it…

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 05:40 PM   #7
11Truthurts11
Avalon Senior Member

Actually in many ways they are already working together, however it's the people, the media, the dull and un-assuming Joe on the street that doesn't think twice about stuff like this when he hears/sees it. For instance Duncan O'Finioan is appearing on the next episode with Jesse Ventura on January 6th, the episode being about Mind Control and Mk Ultra etc. he's also interviewing Dave Corso. Now I don't wanna sound like a propaganda guy but Kerry and Bill are also going to be speaking on the Mind Control conference next year
www.mkultraconference.com you should definitely check it out as it's gonna be huge! For as why the lid hasn't blown up yet... that goes back to one of my earlier posts, DUNNO But people are thick headed -I mean downright STUPID, Hitler's propaganda minister Goebbels knew that and said it out loud, to control and influence the masses your propaganda needs to be fit for the most simple minded of them because (sadly so) they make up for about 80% of the population... So WE are already those 20 or less taht are more aware. But it's not just intelligence, you'll find dozens of Harvard professors for instance that will laugh you in the face for any of these conspiracy theories but then again you'll also find some MIT prof's that will back you up, it's a certain mind set that allows for being open yet critical towards things like" UFO's, Mind Control or even Big Foot... I know people that are so enclosed in the rational 3 dimensional world that they wouldn't even believe it if they saw a UFO landing right in front of them, they'd think they were suffering from schizophrenia and take pills!
Old 12-30-2009, 02:52 PM   #8
nameless
Avalon Senior Member

The problem with all of these so called expose programmes is that they trivialise a topic which is something yet to be explored in a true in depth journalistic sense. It boils down these topics making what could be an avenue of exploration into plain sound bitey confrontational entertainment.

What truely useful has come from the Ventura programmes?
You could say exposure. The average force fed narcolyptic joe eats a bit of HAARp or 9 11 conspiracy with their tv dinner, thinks "well thats interesting,"; but paradigms remain intact, control mechanisms are still in place and any seed of free will or inclination is now suplicated by the Venturas and Jones who are rocking so we don't have to. Problem spoken about, remains unsolved, case closed.

Maybe the best that comes out of it is that someone might actually think that all is not what it seems. But much like a flashy confrontational t shirt slogan, Ventura has in that one instance unwittingly opened a door and slammed it in a face with a glossy, fast edited, zoomy in, computer graphiced bang.

Entertainment really has become a shiny bauble to distract you from the pickpockets. It is the enemy of art.

Alex Jones is another example of a "face" to fit the new entertainment cycle of topics. The problem again is here we have real issues and topics that need to be explored and this is where I give Ventura real credit and is the only good thing to come from these programmes was at the end of the 911 programme when impassioned and steadfast he confronts the press who try to harangue him over his views and he tells them that he is an ordianary citizen just trying to do the job that they have neglected, ie. investigative journalism.
nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 04:43 PM   #9
quetzalcoatl11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless View Post
The problem with all of these so called expose programmes is that they trivialise a topic which is something yet to be explored in a true in depth journalistic sense. It boils down these topics making what could be an avenue of exploration into plain sound bitey confrontational entertainment.

What truely useful has come from the Ventura programmes?
You could say exposure. The average force fed narcolyptic joe eats a bit of HAARp or 9 11 conspiracy with their tv dinner, thinks "well thats interesting,"; but paradigms remain intact, control mechanisms are still in place and any seed of free will or inclination is now suplicated by the Venturas and Jones who are rocking so we don't have to. Problem spoken about, remains unsolved, case closed.

Maybe the best that comes out of it is that someone might actually think that all is not what it seems. But much like a flashy confrontational t shirt slogan, Ventura has in that one instance unwittingly opened a door and slammed it in a face with a glossy, fast edited, zoomy in, computer graphiced bang.

Entertainment really has become a shiny bauble to distract you from the pickpockets. It is the enemy of art.

Alex Jones is another example of a "face" to fit the new entertainment cycle of topics. The problem again is here we have real issues and topics that need to be explored and this is where I give Ventura real credit and is the only good thing to come from these programmes was at the end of the 911 programme when impassioned and steadfast he confronts the press who try to harangue him over his views and he tells them that he is an ordianary citizen just trying to do the job that they have neglected, ie. investigative journalism.

I understand your viewpoint and respect it, but I have to disagree with your overall judgement of Ventura's impact on the populace.

You have to remember that, often times, preaching to the choir is something which is done very often in an unintended fashion through the marginalized or non-mainstream media forums such as Project Camelot, Prison Planet, Media Conscious Network, etc. but try to think back to what it was that first got you into some of these areas of interest in the first place- something had to pique your interest. I'm willing to bet that, at the very least, thousands of people first visit such sites after encountering an overly brief and topical exposure to a particular area of interest for them, and that was enough to catalyze them and trigger them on their own quest or journey. And it's better that it's brief and topical, that it does not capture the full depth of the topic- all the more impetus for the seeker to pursue this on his/her own, in their own fashion.

Jesse Ventura is not a final word, but he is a springboard for many who need just the right trigger released in their mind, and he does his work within a framework that many of us gave up hope on long ago, the mainstream media. It does not need to be a perfected art for him; in fact, the more sculpted and articulated his message, the more in-depth- the more likely to lose the interest of the many who are still entranced and deeply conditioned at a subconcious level and will find it to be too wide a gap to close in their minds. I applaud him for his efforts, I would not have the patience to deal within that framework as he does, and his rudimentary fashion is exactly what is most needed to be effective at that level.

The teacher you draw into your experience is usually the one that you are capable of having and learning from: for some it is Alex Jones, for some David Icke, for some Bill and Kerry, etc. Just as it's been said that the "lie is different at every level' it's also correct that the truth is also different at every level- there is no point in trying to invalidate someone's truth as it is a deeply personal and relative experience- just as what is considered moral and correct in one culture is considered amoral and abhorrent within another culture, truth is also relative and respective of the consciousness of the individual or group.

Last edited by quetzalcoatl11; 12-30-2009 at 04:52 PM.
quetzalcoatl11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 05:00 PM   #10
nameless
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quetzalcoatl11 View Post
I understand your viewpoint and respect it, but I have to disagree with your overall judgement of Ventura's impact on the populace.

You have to remember that, often times, preaching to the choir is something which is done very often in an unintended fashion through the marginalized or non-mainstream media forums such as Project Camelot, Prison Planet, Media Conscious Network, etc. but try to think back to what it was that first got you into some of these areas of interest in the first place- something had to pique your interest. I'm willing to bet that, at the very least, thousands of people first visit such sites after encountering an overly brief and topical exposure to a particular area of interest for them, and that was enough to catalyze them and trigger them on their own quest or journey. And it's better that it's brief and topical, that it does not capture the full depth of the topic- all the more impetus for the seeker to pursue this on his/her own, in their own fashion.

Jesse Ventura is not a final word, but he is a springboard for many who need just the right trigger released in their mind, and he does his work within a framework that many of us gave up hope on long ago, the mainstream media. It does not need to be a perfected art for him; in fact, the more sculpted and articulated his message, the more in-depth- the more likely to lose the interest of the many who are still entranced and deeply conditioned at a subconcious level and will find it to be too wide a gap to close in their minds. I applaud him for his efforts, I would not have the patience to deal within that framework as he does, and his rudimentary fashion is exactly what is most needed to be effective at that level.

I think your points are pertinent and quite true. However I think in this case he is doing more harm and good. I understand a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down but this is sachrine processed syrup. Look at the way its hot, the confrontational aspect of his "interactins" the crass naff round the table investigative cop show table thumping, c'mon , please. Shown to a bunch of neaderthralls, the message is sullied, you are taking a topic which is important and showing it in a dramatic way, you are confusing the viwer into thinking this reality is another fantasy. you cant make entertainment out of real topics. These programmes are entertaining, they are satisfying and push the right buttons. Ventura is giving people what they want, not what they need. Thats the difference. The problem predominantly being the medium overweighing the message.
Old 12-30-2009, 10:49 PM   #11
robyn
Avalon Senior Member

So true.

I was talking to a dear friend recently and mentioned that a 125 foot airplane could not have made an 18 foot hole in the Pentagon. He was skeptical. He also had a hard time wrapping his mind around the fact that all the info given in the days after 9/11 about the Pentagon et al was false. He asked me what I thought could have happend, and I purposely kept it vague, saying that it looks like maybe someone didn't do their job and there was a lot of ass convering going on.

But, really, I asked him, how can a 125 ft jet make a 125+ ft hole in the World Trade Center and a similar 125 ft jet make only an 18 ft hole in the Pentagon? Could the wings disolve into nothing just before impact?

Jesse is doing a good job and reaching an audience that is ready for him. Many will find him way too controversial -- like my friend. I keep trying and dropping little bits of info here and there. Someday it will all coalesce and another one will wake up, I hope. Questioning authority is all part of the process.

Quote:
robyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:46 AM   #12
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

I watched tonight and it was a good validaiton on the info surrounding the NWO bunch. From the brief preview, it looks like Duncan O'Finioan will be interviewed by Jesse next week. I look forward to that because Duncan is finally getting the platform he has needed to expose those horrible practices that he endured.
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 01:14 PM   #13
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Hello All,

You have to consistently hold in perspective, what is being accomplished here via this show. It is a show that directly raise questions with the answers being linked to deliberate actions of our military, government, intelligence agency against it's own people. In order for this show to stay afloat, and even exist, it would have to integrate some level of colorful dramatizations or "theory" propaganda. Otherwise, you would have a mainstream show/personality telling people specifically with evidence; "Your government is lie, your military is a lie, you are being brainwashed/mind controlled and you have to take action". Are you serious? Unfortunately, it cannot happen that way.

Appreciate the show for platform it is being presented upon and the material allowed for penetration and contemplation.

Those who are most asleep, will continue to snore, but those few whom are on the edge of discovery, will be pushed over the edge. That is a good thing.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 03:57 PM   #14
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, it will at least cause those asleep, who are going to wake up, to start to think that maybe there is something to this - my husband included. He has not been believing me about the chem trails but after watching that show last night he hasn't come right out and admitted it, but I can see his mind is turning over and over. He did make this comment - this is some far out stuff (only he didn't say stuff). At one point he even sounded like me when he said, "even if you tell them, some of them just want to live their little lives and not know".

Yes, Jesse does dish up a little drama to go with his facts, and I wish he wouldn't, but he is a showman and I'm sure that the show producers have also been instrumental in the format. It's like with Dan Brown, the show might not have all been accurate but it sure got people to thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Hello All,

You have to consistently hold in perspective, what is being accomplished here via this show. It is a show that directly raise questions with the answers being linked to deliberate actions of our military, government, intelligence agency against it's own people. In order for this show to stay afloat, and even exist, it would have to integrate some level of colorful dramatizations or "theory" propaganda. Otherwise, you would have a mainstream show/personality telling people specifically with evidence; "Your government is lie, your military is a lie, you are being brainwashed/mind controlled and you have to take action". Are you serious? Unfortunately, it cannot happen that way.

Appreciate the show for platform it is being presented upon and the material allowed for penetration and contemplation.

Those who are most asleep, will continue to snore, but those few whom are on the edge of discovery, will be pushed over the edge. That is a good thing.
Old 12-31-2009, 04:08 PM   #15
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

I forgot to add, the main thing I got out of the program is OUR ability to stop them and they know it. They know we have the ability to influence their decisions. Now that more and more people are becoming aware of their tactics, they had better shape or we can ship them out and we know it, more and more we're knowing it. We certainly out number them. If we are to believe Ben Fulford, there are now other factions that have warned them to back off or else. I'm guessing this is why the H1N1 hasn't taken a bigger hold on us. They must have backed off for the most part. The arrogance of these bas___rds.

I like the part where Alex Jones was outside one of their buildings (they didn't identify it that I could see) with a bullhorn giving them the whatfor. If we could just organize and do that at all their facilities. The law is on our side, until they gain such control that our law does not matter anymore. We can't let that happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbie View Post
Yes, it will at least cause those asleep, who are going to wake up, to start to think that maybe there is something to this - my husband included. He has not been believing me about the chem trails but after watching that show last night he hasn't come right out and admitted it, but I can see his mind is turning over and over. He did make this comment - this is some far out stuff (only he didn't say stuff). At one point he even sounded like me when he said, "even if you tell them, some of them just want to live their little lives and not know".

Yes, Jesse does dish up a little drama to go with his facts, and I wish he wouldn't, but he is a showman and I'm sure that the show producers have also been instrumental in the format. It's like with Dan Brown, the show might not have all been accurate but it sure got people to thinking.

Last edited by Bobbie; 12-31-2009 at 04:13 PM.
Old 12-31-2009, 04:17 PM   #16
nameless
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Hello All,

What we have then is debate.

Do we think this programme does more harm than good?

The argument "for" is that in a main stream pop way, this programme brings to the mediocre tv viewer certain opinions and ideas that aren't seen in the mainstream.

The argument "against" is that it belittles important views that need to be brought out into the open prudently (and have been made better by other people) instead creating this conspiracy "Porn".

What we fail to realise is that some of these issues are "real" and happening now but we a distanced from them like some true life hollywod movie, this is how we are controlled through tv. Imagine if ventura did a programme about Rape. Would they still us the same flashy camera movements? Well people died in 911. The ventura prgrmmae looks the same as any trashy expose programme and will be dismissed by the people who really matter whos paradigm is worth changing ie. the people in power, the teachers, the educators, the bank managers, the university lecturers, the cops etc..

In my opinion, what we have here is a media trick which is very dangerous that people need to be made aware of, wether it has been done conciously or unconciously is debateable. To the educated viewer who is a little clued up on this stuff, you think, ok this ventura programe is saying stuff i know and is getting it out to others who may not know or are not interested in this stuff. But what you fail to realise is the context around this programming, how its shot and how its perceived, the adverts inbetween , where it falls in the schedule. There is a current insidiuous trend in media distortion and control which is happening under our noses that most are too blind to see. It is one where disinformation, linguistic change and stylisic effect change our cultural and social thought patterns. At the moment this trend is the blurring of fiction and fact, a good way to get away with a major lie a major crime to believe the unbelieveable, to get an actor to be made governor because people think they are voting for the action movie characer, its a good and effective mass conspiracy, and it works subtley. What you do is you create more tv trends towards "reality" tv programming, you change word meaning so that "fantasist" means crazy , "conspiracy theory" means lie , essentialy you invert what is real and fiction or create a gray are of chaos. This is a programme that has been rolled out in the controlled media over the last 15 years and this has had a subtle memetic effect on social mass (un)concousness, (i feel towards some kind of mass illusion which will require some serious mind control and holograms!)

There is being awake and being truely awake my friends. One thing we fail to see is the context around the thing sometimes, like the wood through the trees. It is a very sly way of control and is invisble and less obvious than say linguistic programming. In this instance its a variation on a political media trick where you break a story in the media and control damage limitation to your own adavantage by messing it up yourself or changing the elements around it or the way its viewed but essentialy keeping the main elements intact so it seems legit. For all intents and purposes to the naked eye its the same story, the one you want to hear, however there has a been a control mechanism added.

ok. still with me?

Take the ventura programme, again we can not assume he is in on it, wether he is media savvy or just a victim of blindness. We have an important issue like 911, a case which like JFK is actally a crime. It involves death, real people, perps, victims, evidence, white wash, commissions. Why people will care about it and keep it releavent depends on the mass social peception of this event, if we can control how everyone views what they are seeing during and after, we can get away with the crime, pull the magic trick. If they believe that the commision and newspaper media (journalism) reports are fact and everything else like conspiracy theory(entertainment) is fiction then you dont have to do much after that. It doesnt matter what Ventura says, he could pull twenty witnesses that saw people place charges and "paint" explosives it still wouldnt matter because you average viewer will consider the context of this programme subconciously as being ficticious. And people will not even bother to go there anyway 'cause "Ventura been done did that."Trust me thats what younger generations and the force fed are like, they are gonna be inspired to take up true research into 911 as they are likely to take up van modifcation and car engineering from watching the Ateam.

This works both ways however. Thats why you will see real important information encoded in fiction and when you look closely you will see that there is this crazy movie/media battle going on over mass/peoples unconcious souls right now. The scary thing is some of it unconcious collective will and some concious manifestation of will. An "Ahriman" type of thing for all you sumerian students out there!

my point is, look very closely, there is an underlying subtext here and it is sometime how you are taking in the information not what the actual information is that is effecting you. stay awake and safe and do let the celebrity super heroes do your battling for you, you lazy sobs!

Last edited by nameless; 12-31-2009 at 04:21 PM.
Old 12-31-2009, 04:39 PM   #17
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

With all due respect, and while I can see your point, perhaps you could organize something, maybe even a TV program with a serious format like "Face The Nation" and everyone that is asleep would listen to your message instead of someone they are familiar with - regardless of how it is dished up. There really is no need to start name calling - M O D E R A T O R WHERE ARE YOU? A little admonition please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless View Post
my point is, look very closely, there is an underlying subtext here and it is sometime how you are taking in the information not what the actual information is that is effecting you. stay awake and safe and do let the celebrity super heroes do your battling for you, you lazy sobs!
Old 12-31-2009, 05:09 PM   #18
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

This is the latest. Exposes the Bilderbergers and coming plague.

Very well done.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 06:18 AM   #19
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Nameless,

I feel that we are merely exchanging thoughts, perceptions, and opinions. I feel very confident in the logic expressed in my previous post related to these three areas of self expression. We do not have a debate, for when it's all done and said, we will not change this program and how it is being presented. I seldomly debate on that which I can have no direct impact.

For me, the premise of my post is simple. The few whom you are able to reach regardless of the media programming or subliminal format that is used, still triggers the multiplier effect. They will want to know more, gain personal clarity on the information, very likely resulting in internet searches. This will provide them the less colorful depictions they have seen on tv, with more black and white facts. These few will then sprout this new found information outward to those they know (whom might have been those susceptible to the subliminal programming), then they will aslo seek clarity and so forth.

As previously posted, all it takes is a few to look at what they didn't consider before, and under those circumstances, the show/program is indeed succeeding.

A Happy New Year to you!
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 09:13 AM   #20
HipHipnotist
Avalon Senior Member

You can see all the Conspiracy Theory episodes here...

http://www.theamericansheeple.com/sp...sentation.html

and check out the rest of the Site.

You'll laugh until you realize the 'truth' in the humor.

Then it might not be so funny.

Nah. It's still funny.
HipHipnotist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 02:34 AM   #21
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Watched the global warming episode with my family (mom, dad, sis and i) on actual tv at my parents (they got satellite) just before xmas.
They got a kick out of seeing our former guv on tv (my mom was all 'you get em Jesse!' when he made some kind of ultimatum about something).
History channel rebroadcast 'I know what i saw' and i watched that with them around as well.
But they still prefer sports, game shows, and the usual prime-time network sheist to anything that even resembles a documentary or other non-fiction tv forms. Oh well.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote