Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-15-2009, 07:37 PM   #26
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project camelot announcement from dan burisch

Greetings All,

As mu2143 has mentioned:
[ " T1 alternate events
"1. It look like to pay attention to America and economy/gun controll/Sovernity/, Civ war with or without shooting

"2. Also Clinton and Iran" ]

News from WhatDoesItMean.com You won't see on TV...:

" US To Sign Strategic Defense Pact With Iran, Russian Foreign Ministry Reports - By: Sorcha Faal

[ "In what will most certainly be a blow to Israel, Russian Foreign Ministry sources are reporting in the Kremlin today that Foreign Minster Sergey Lavrov has been informed by US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton that President Obama has ordered the process to begin which will eventually lead to the United States signing of a Strategic Defense Pact with the Islamic Republic of Iran." ]

[ " Not understood by many American peoples are that the Iranian peoples are fervent enemies of the Taliban rulers of the Pashtun peoples of Afghanistan and Pakistan after the brutal killing of its diplomats by the Taliban in 1998, and which to this very day Iran has vowed to take revenge over." ]

Source link: http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1202.htm

There are other aspects and issues to this story which are dire warnings of loss of US military support bases in surrounding countries.

This raises a question: Why, and Who is pulling the strings here to remove the support of alliance countries? The men/group "behind" Obama, seems to include Zbigniew Brezinsky et al.

(PS. mu2143, where do those numbers COME FROM? Is that I-Ching?)

You all may now return to your TV.

Last edited by J_rod7; 03-15-2009 at 08:58 PM.
J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 08:25 PM   #27
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

I'm afraid Sorcha Faal has no credibility with me.

And I tend to agree with Baggywrinkle. But, that's just me.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 09:06 PM   #28
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surial View Post
F I encourage for you to look up Dan Burisch on youtube and watch his videos for more insight.

I have looked at everything available on the internet
on Dan Burisch up to and including an investigation of
his back round run privately by myself. The jury is still
out. His history as a prison guard is curious considering
his academic backround. I also purchased his DVD.
He talks a good talk and sounds convincing. His science
seems to be sound without doing serious research - digging into professional journals

Marcia Mcdowell is also a curiosity. Photographs of her
convey the feeling one gets walking around biker chicks.
Speaking of academic back rounds, what IS her Ph.D. in?
Photographs of her certificates and diplomas hint at a canadian law enforcement history.
The resolution was not quite high enough to discern whether or not these were true diplomas from approved
institutions or certificates given for completion of computer seminars....

She has made an impression on me. I've named my cat
after her. Marcia A Mcdowell Ph.D. (seriously)

Last edited by Baggywrinkle; 03-15-2009 at 09:14 PM.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:18 PM   #29
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Project camelot announcement from dan burisch

This comes from your higher self when you sudenly needed to do something or you had a feeling of doing. You just bumb in to does triple numers.

This is the spirit talking to you , to give a message. Like guidens for you personaly.

Remember your not what you see in the mirror, it is your higher self having this experince as what you see in the mirror. Onless your higher self is fully loaded in to your body (DNA fully active).
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 09:32 PM   #30
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
DR. MCDOWELL JUST NODDED BECAUSE WE'RE SO CLOSE, SO HERE IS DAN, AT THE VERY MOMENT HE WAS INFORMED THAT WE HAD ENTERED THE "SHAR" THE PERIOD OF THE CROSSING, THE TIME OF THE EXPECTED CATASTROPHE OF FULCANELLI, THE TIME PERIOD WHEN T2 HAPPENED, THE "CYCLES CROSS."
http://www.neweaglesforum.proboards1...ead=242&page=2

What is the SHAR????

Aaah - found something more.... makes sense what Eagles want us to do - pray for unity....
Quote:
The passage of time has been fulfilled. The earth's star has entered the last half degree of the arc, given by the celestial clockwork of the God of Ages. The earth's star is functioning as expected for all Looking Glass recorded data as Time Passage #1, Variant #83, and so the consequences to the earth, her systems, and her life are expected in keeping with that variation. The secondary systems support the primary data.
The moment of breath of the Great Day of the Shar is upon us!

While members of the human population move about in their daily activities, it is your charge to enhance their understanding of the presence of destiny and promise in their lives, and their interconnectedness to all life.

Understand that disagreements, among individuals, to amongst nation states, will continue unabated during this time, as they have been so since the first time of original human culture. Most will know nothing of the events. Arrange for your petty differences to be handled, but focus your lives on the movement through the time of the Shar, on service to others as an expression of the concept of the unity of humanity. As the earth's star, our gate to the Cosmos, undergoes her birth pangs, giving new life, so move as many as you are able to the awakening of the newest Age of Light.

Assist as many others, as possible, to orieint their lives to the service of one humanity. It is expected that only the more sensitive of human beings will react to the entrance to the Shar, and even fewer will realize the import, as the two become one.

The nation states of the earth have been informed, and agreements have been successfully crafted to stabilize and freeze the normal geopolitical milieu. Internationally, military and economic eventualities have been solidified. The estimated date of entrance is a prime focus of liaisons to the nation states. They are in place, now, to offer assurances as tensions slowly rise while expecting entrance. We expect the entrance to the Shar within several weeks, then the transit through until after the accepted 2016 estimates.

Peace be upon you all
http://www.angelfire.com/pe/peter7/L...30Burisch.html

We at the crossover point - the SHAR - on T2 and our current timeline - it's all in the balance....

Last edited by Avid; 03-15-2009 at 10:43 PM.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 09:37 PM   #31
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

I never was aware of I-Ching,as you read from my post I bumb in the the triple number meaning from David wilcock and Drunvalo Melchizedek.

Purchased a book Called Serpent of light beyond 2012 gives some interesting understanding about our future. This more focused on the sprit aspect of our lives.Because it is your spirit who has to be ready not your host. Your host is de medium to train your higher self.This because of lot of **** happend in the past that we where all responsible for. There are lot of things out there that reflects our past.We as a race got destructive, because of manipulation and greed & power over and over again.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 11:27 AM   #32
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

To "pray for unity" suggests that it doesn't exist...it also implies a lack of trust in all-that-is.
Give up the fear...feel Love instead...and trust it.

Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:21 PM   #33
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Project camelot announcement from dan burisch

This is also related to Montauk and the Chair. They called this Project "Looking Glass" and It was initiated due to the Philadelphia Experiment.

Apparently, when They tried the Initial Philadelphia Experiment - It worked - And the result of this was a rip in Space/Time from there to the Year 1987.

From the Tech They supposedly got off the downed Roswell Craft - They were able to consruct a Chair that had the effect of moving the Occupant through time. Once They had closed the rip - They then went further and tried to go back and Edit Time in other ways. "Jump Rooms" also came from this Tech.

At any rate - These Edits resulted in Multiple Timelines that only served to Muddy the waters and complicate things for Them and Us. It was rumored that "Looking Glass" was shut down in the late Nineties when It was realized by Them that all They were doing was screwing up things even more than It already was with the First Event (Philadelphia Experiment).

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 02:19 PM   #34
sleepingnomore

Good News! I've come to this conclusion myself Kerry. Everyone should keep watching the signs.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:44 PM   #35
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

QUOTE : "Sorry, my mistake, this part of the announcement is available to Eagles Disobey members only.
You must subscribe to their free forum to see this"

Doesnt this sound strange to anybody?
"We have potentially massive info./news - sign up to read it"

Or have I got this totally wrong?

Peace
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 02:45 PM   #36
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Well, the forum is free. And if we are going to be watched by the PTB for subscribing to it, it's entirely possible we've already subscribed to other forums that would cause the same issues.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 04:44 PM   #37
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Baggywrinkle
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 05:09 PM   #38
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

I tried to sign on as a new member on eaglesdisobey forum, but it looks like they are not open to new members, and because I could not sign on, I also could not read the forums posts?

Anyone know whats going on?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 06:48 PM   #39
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
I tried to sign on as a new member on eaglesdisobey forum, but it looks like they are not open to new members, and because I could not sign on, I also could not read the forums posts?

Anyone know whats going on?
Yes - they've suspended Eagles membership until May, and closed down the Eagles forum for members temporarily. However - the free public forum is here....
http://the-goldenthread.proboards.co...read=2&page=17

Anyone can join - as long as they have positive/constructive views, and no criticisms.
There is an anti-site which is causing problems at the moment, but of no consequence to those who are followers of Dan Burisch and his team.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:24 PM   #40
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

From the information on Project Camelot, the T2 timeline is associated with a physical pole shift, so this is one we missed. So now, we are only left with the man-made problems and the geo-physical changes (minus any pole shift). This is a big difference; I interpret this to mean that we won't go back to the stone ages, and that we can and will evolve to the promise of the age of Aquarius, which is an age of science and spiritual advancement.

As far as info on Dan's background, keep in mind that if he is telling the truth, then the PTB will have spread disinfo on the Internet, so not everything you read will be true.
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:03 PM   #41
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi iainl140285,

I read the part of the anouncement that was edited. It really didn't say anything at all, just very, very, very vague hints.

Basically it said that Burisch had received a message from Chi'el'ah (Burisch fans will probably know who this is) and this information is being kept under lock and key - well actually in Burischs' diary, being held by McDowell.

They beleive that the information includes a date, which they think could be part of the 2nd timeline but they cannot be sure, nor if it will happen, or if it already has passed, nor the exact date.

McDowell also informed that Burisch ordered all personnel - both of them - to remain in place, not to over react nor to move anywhere.

To me that just seems like business as usual. Just another day, but written in a way so as to try and impress, possibly to justify the member fee.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
QUOTE : "Sorry, my mistake, this part of the announcement is available to Eagles Disobey members only.
You must subscribe to their free forum to see this"

Doesnt this sound strange to anybody?
"We have potentially massive info./news - sign up to read it"

Or have I got this totally wrong?

Peace
Iain
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:44 PM   #42
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Negotiations with the reptillians have been broken off...666, 555, 444, 333, 222, 111...Detonate all subterranean nuclear devices immediately.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-17-2009 at 10:33 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 11:45 PM   #43
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post
Yes - they've suspended Eagles membership until May, and closed down the Eagles forum for members temporarily. However - the free public forum is here....
http://the-goldenthread.proboards.co...read=2&page=17

Anyone can join - as long as they have positive/constructive views, and no criticisms.
There is an anti-site which is causing problems at the moment, but of no consequence to those who are followers of Dan Burisch and his team.
Avid....thank you for above. I have read the forum now & watched the project camelot interviews with Dan......so much info to take in. I think I felt a sense of awe as I listened to the info Dan was sharing & look forward to what he will share next. Things get stranger by the minute.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:50 PM   #44
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Project camelot announcement from dan burisch

Thanks too all who have posted above!
I believe ~I've learned more from your insights and discerning thoughts,
than reading "the annoucement"
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 05:41 PM   #45
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

From the EOD Message Board at Eagles Disobey...

Eagles Disobey has decided that the timelines do cross:

Quote:
THE CYCLES CROSS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE CYCLES CROSS.
Quote:
EMBRACE THE POSITIVE! NOW IS THE TIME! NOW!
Quote:
THIS IS NO DRILL. (OPINION OF WRITER.)

IT'S IN YOUR HANDS, WHILE WE WAIT.
I guess we need as many positive prayers and good will for UNITY as we can get right now.

Please join me in praying (if your the praying type) for UNITY at this raised time of concern for our planet and mankind. Prayer - It's all good whatever the reason... whether you believe in Dan or not, some extra prayers are always a good thing
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 06:13 PM   #46
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

There is no time line, this story is written in the stars. Timline.Time is not a line.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 07:13 PM   #47
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argante View Post
From the EOD Message Board at Eagles Disobey...

Eagles Disobey has decided that the timelines do cross:

I guess we need as many positive prayers and good will for UNITY as we can get right now.

Please join me in praying (if your the praying type) for UNITY at this raised time of concern for our planet and mankind. Prayer - It's all good whatever the reason... whether you believe in Dan or not, some extra prayers are always a good thing
Hi Argante: Please can you clarify something for me. Is your post here a new message from Dan or Marcia.? I thought Dan was in retreat for 2 weeks & we would not hear anything from him until the 2 weeks were up.

I agree with you "prayers" are always a good thing. It certainly can't harm anything or anyone.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:28 PM   #48
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Hi Argante: Please can you clarify something for me. Is your post here a new message from Dan or Marcia.? I thought Dan was in retreat for 2 weeks & we would not hear anything from him until the 2 weeks were up.

I agree with you "prayers" are always a good thing. It certainly can't harm anything or anyone.

Hi waitinginthewings, brightest of blessings to you and yours.

Yes, that is a new post. Reply #52 was posted Today at 7:59am. It was posted by the EOD (Eagles Disobey) board Administrator in a part of the forum for Announcements only.

It is comparable to Collin (our beloved Administrator) posting something for Kerry or Bill here on Avalon.

Last edited by Argante; 03-17-2009 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Kissing up to Collin
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 10:39 PM   #49
Colin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi iainl140285,

I read the part of the anouncement that was edited. It really didn't say anything at all, just very, very, very vague hints.

Basically it said that Burisch had received a message from Chi'el'ah (Burisch fans will probably know who this is) and this information is being kept under lock and key - well actually in Burischs' diary, being held by McDowell.

They beleive that the information includes a date, which they think could be part of the 2nd timeline but they cannot be sure, nor if it will happen, or if it already has passed, nor the exact date.

McDowell also informed that Burisch ordered all personnel - both of them - to remain in place, not to over react nor to move anywhere.

To me that just seems like business as usual. Just another day, but written in a way so as to try and impress, possibly to justify the member fee.

Best regards,

Steve

My thoughts exactly Steve
Old 03-17-2009, 11:02 PM   #50
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote