Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-28-2009, 06:00 AM   #101
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Progenitors

The Arlington institute spring side chat was a good watch, thanks for the link.

On the first part of his speech, the current economic and political game show.
I find it hard to believe, and I have a feeling the speaker knows as well, that the US, or those in the shadows that run the US, did not see China's plan before hand.
Taking a big step back, like to the moon, and looking down on this planet, I've come to the conclusion that the same intelligences who really run the US also run China and probably every other Country worth running. They at least all work very closely together to create what is happening today in the world.

And stepping back again, I believe that what is happening, and the speaker touched on it greatly in the second part of his speech, is that the real controllers of this planet are creating this crisis to give us all a big wake up call, to get back to what matters in life. 9-11 (Not the 'official' version of the events) can be seen as a microcosm of this metaphysical kick in the butt to get our minds back to some semblance of Truth, and what really counts here on Earth.

I love the idea of living without a physical means of exchange, it has been a long time dream of mine. Instead of money we can exchange feelings for instance, which unlike money that we spend so much of our time here to earn, just to give it away again, feelings... doing things for the pleasure of helping others, are eternal. Like when we help our family, we do it for the joy of helping them with something, a move, a ride to the store, whatever. If we would treat every being like family then humanity would progress far beyond where we are at now.

We don't need money to create things like cars, paper, houses, clothes, toys, so forth, including our essentials. We are creator beings, we all love to create, it's innate in all of us, money actually hinders our creative output. We would all have so much more abundance without money, which really is what creates scarcity.

When I try and tell people this I get looked at like a nutball. The speaker has a great way to weave his tale, especially considering the fact that he is talking to bankers and other 'professional' sorts.

I've sent this speech around to my friends and family, well worth the watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectorGeneral View Post
One of his guest speakers at the Institute is/has been Dr. David E. Martin from M-CAM.

Nuggets of informational gold are there for the taking within the videos referred to as "SpringSide Chats: No. 2" parts 1 and 2.

It may start off a little slow, but stay with it, and place it in the back of your mind -- never forgetting the material covered -- ever (for very special reasons).

http://www.arlingtoninstitute.org/springside-chats-no-2
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 06:15 AM   #102
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Progenitors

I listened to the video and the spreaker really touched on excellent points.

I find it hard to believe that the Powers of the world didnt see it coming either. Cmon, they know what they did and why.

It does make me uncomfortable but only because of the children.....but I have to tell myself that we will win this.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote